Good Girls Don't Pt. 03

Story Info
Danni, Missy and Tina get revenge on Jon.
4.1k words
4.63
3.9k
2
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story may disclose various sexual and social subjects such as female/female sex, male/female sex, sexual reluctance, group sex, non-protected Sex, degradation, drugs, alcohol, exhibition, nonconsent, pregnancy, and subrogation. The characters in this story are all of the age of consent, which means adults by law. The author neither condones nor condemns any or all acts portrayed herein.

I was leaving the chow hall when I overheard one of the other female counselors say, "There goes that slut." I thought which one of the guys was talking? I circled behind them to hear what else they were saying. The girls were talking about the red-haired girl who walked alongside me as I left the chow hall.

She flirted or messed with one of the guys hanging around at the docks the other night. I sighed a sigh of relief, as I did not want or need a reputation. Those girls were trouble, spelled with a capital "T." I moved on to joining Missy to take our group to camp-side survival lessons.

Later that evening, Missy and I met Tyler. Tyler was one of my first. He was joined tonight by another geek. We found out his name is Gary. I gravitated to Gary, wanting fresh meat, while Missy latched onto Tyler. After a while, we separated. Gary and I walked to the meadow to star gaze. Missy and Tyler went to one of the trails to find seclusion.

Gary and I sat in the meadow on a small hill. I moved closer, telling him I was cold. He offered me his hoodie, but I suggested that he just hold me close. After what seemed like an eternity, he closed his hand around mine as it lay on my knee. I settled back, laying in the tall grass. He laid back as well. He would coyly glance at me and my boobs, which were making a tent out of my tight t-shirt.

I gently took his hand and placed it on my bare stomach, just below the hem of the t-shirt that had ridden up my torso to expose my flat tan tummy. He just left his hand laying there, so I moved to get him started. I rolled up to him, put my arm around his torso, and leaned in for a kiss. He awkwardly returned my kiss. I had another virgin. I kept kissing him, forcing my tongue past his lips and into his mouth.

He started moving his hand to my boob. I could feel his hard bulge pressing on the side of my thigh. Not wanting to scare him off, I kept kissing him and nibbling on his chin and ear lobe. He started to become aggressive, pushing his hand up under my t-shirt and capturing one boob, mauling it as he kissed me. I rolled him to his back and lay across his torso, raising mine as he pushed both hands up my t-shirt, mauling my firm boobs.

I removed my t-shirt, laid back as he mauled them, and lowered his head to suck my nipples. I had my hand on his ass, rubbing up and down from his ass to his shoulders. I rolled him to his back, unsnapped his jeans, and then unzipped his zipper. I reached into his pants under his underwear and attempted to close my hand around his hot, hard cock.

He was so excited that he ejaculated into my hand and muttered in embarrassment. I pushed his pants down and captured his cock in my mouth while pushing his pants to his ankles and savoring his sweet, salty sperm. I brought my hand back up to his nut sack and fondled them as he kicked off his sneakers, pants, and underwear.

I brought myself to my knees and unbuttoned my baggy shorts, letting him take over as nature spurred him on. He pushed my shorts down off my wide flared ass and cupped both ass cheeks as he pushed his cock deeper into my mouth. He had a good-sized cock, but I have become very good at swallowing cock over the past few weeks.

I released his cock and rolled onto my back as he rolled on top of me. I grabbed his meat and centered him on my cunt hole and said, "Do it, fuck me." He flexed his hips, sending his invading member deep into my hot, wet cunt in one fluid motion. I arched up to get maximum penetration and contact between our pelvic bones, mashing my clit. He pumped in and out of me like a rabbit. We were quickly reaching the apex of our coupling.

I felt him stiffen, then I felt his cock jerking inside of me along with the heat of his sperm filling my cunt. I was just reaching my climax when we heard one of the senior staff yell out.

Stop, you two are in trouble. I froze. I thought I was being very careful. Gary started mumbling and apologizing as he grabbed his clothes and got dressed. He must have set a record for dressing and leaving. I reached for my clothes and pulled on my t-shirt and shorts. Gary's cum was leaking out of my cunt staining my shorts as I got to my feet.

The staff director said, "You're in big trouble, young lady. Follow me to my cabin. Directors had private cabins with their offices in the front. I followed him to the cabin and sat down in the seat he pointed to. He looked at me and said, "You disappoint me, Danni." Then he continued, "You are aware that I must record this infraction and send you home." You will not get academic credit for your volunteer work here at camp.

I started crying, then I noticed he was staring at the sodden crotch of my shorts. While continuing to cry, I moved enough, opening my legs, hoping he would get a glimpse of my wet naked cunt. It did the trick; his eyes were glued to my cunt.

I blurted out, "Please don't. I'm sorry. I'll make it up somehow. I badly need this volunteer certificate.

He swallowed and said, "Well, maybe we can overlook this moment of indiscretion." I replied, "Please, I'll be so appreciative and cooperative.

The staff director said, "You're in big trouble, young lady. Follow me to my cabin. Directors had private cabins with their offices in the front. I followed him to the cabin and sat down in the seat he pointed to. He looked at me and said, "You disappoint me, Danni."

Then he continued, "You are aware that I must record this infraction and send you home." You will not get academic credit for your volunteer work here at camp.

I started crying, then I noticed he was staring at the sodden crotch of my shorts. While continuing to cry, I moved enough, opening my legs, hoping he would get a glimpse of my wet naked cunt. It did the trick; his eyes were glued to my cunt. I blurted out, "Please don't. I'm sorry. I'll make it up somehow. I badly need this volunteer certificate.

He swallowed and said, "Well, maybe we can overlook this moment of indiscretion."

I replied, "Please, I'll be so appreciative and cooperative.

The director looked at me and said, "Get up and lock my door, Danni."

I got up, crossed the room, and locked the door. He said, "Take off your clothes and follow me," as he opened the inner door and walked into his bedroom, pulling his shirt over his head. I pulled my t-shirt off, dropped it to the floor, and stepped towards the back room. I pushed my sodden baggy shorts down over my hips to fall to the floor as I stepped out of them, leaving them on the floor like discarded trash.

He wrapped his arm around me as he grabbed and mauled one tit. I nuzzled his hairy chest as I loosened his shorts and pushed them down over his ass. I slipped to my knees and took him in my mouth. I sucked his cock like I was acting for an academy award for cock sucking.

He murmured, " Yes, Danni, Yes, lick the head, lick my nuts, swallow my cock, you cocksucking tramp.

The words he used stung, but I was in no position to piss him off. I doubled my efforts, eating his cock like a pro whore. He grabbed the back of my head and pushed his cock into my throat as he filled my gullet with his cock creme.

He pulled out and told me to get down on my hands and knees on the bed. Getting on the bed behind me, he said, "Take my cock and put it in your sloppy slut cunt and fuck me like the little tramp you are."

I reached under him, gripping his shaft, and pushed my ass back, feeling his cock slide into me effortlessly. He gripped my waist and started pounding into me, filling me and using disgusting filthy words to degrade me as he used me like a tramp whore. His demeaning words burned into my soul, causing me to climax and cum harder than ever before.

I thought I must be. I must be a filthy tramp. I'm letting this man fuck me and degrade me and I'm not even protesting. Finally, he jammed into me tightly as he filled my cunt with his sperm.

He pulled out and said, "I'll keep this to myself, but you will be my cumbucket slut until you're done in two weeks."

I replied yes, "Anything but please, don't ever tell anyone."

He lay on the bed and said, "Clean my cock with your slut mouth and get the fuck out." He made me feel cheap and dirty like a real whore, but I set about cleaning his cock and balls by licking all of the mixed juices off. I got up, left the room, put on my t-shirt, and pulled on my shorts. I now had the cum of two men seeping out of my distended but satisfied fuck hole.

Camp curfew was in effect, so I had to sneak in the shadows to get to my bunk room. Missy was asleep, looking content and freshly showered. I grabbed my bathing basket and went to get a shower.

Nearing the entrance to the showers, I overheard two girls whispering. Curiously, I sneaked closer and witnessed one laying on a bench with the other girl's face busy munching on her pussy. I walked in, feeling nasty, the girls both bolted upright, grabbing towels to cover themselves.

I sternly said, "Don't bother; I've seen cunts and boobs before," as I sat my basket down and disrobed. They started to mumble, and I cut them off, saying, "My fucking cunt is sloppy and dirty with cum. You are going to clean it and swallow every drop, or I'm going to destroy your reputation. Is that clear? "

They shook their heads in agreement and came to me as I lay on a bench. They took their turns licking and sucking all of the jizz and cunt creme out of my gaping twat. After that, I came into the smaller one's mouth.

I grabbed a tit of each one of them, twisting, and said, "You bitches are mine for the next two weeks, got it?" They nodded in unison.

I got up and stepped into the shower, expecting them to flee. They surprised me when they stepped in and took over bathing me. I looked at them after we stepped out as they dried me off and asked, "Have you two ever been fucked?"

They both again shook their heads in unison, indicating no. Still feeling a bit nasty, I said, "Both of you will suck and fuck before you go home in two weeks."

They looked at me and then at each other and said, "okay." I thought, "Fuck, I'll have a whole harem of sluts before I leave here. I put my bathrobe on, grabbed my basket, and left them in the shower room. I put everything away and dropped my robe to the floor, climbing into bed and falling asleep against Missy.

I woke up the following morning with Missy working "Peter" in and out of her horny snatch. I leaned in, taking a nipple in my mouth, sucking on it while I pushed Missy's hand from her clit and resumed stroking her little nubbin. She held my head as I suckled and moaned deeply as she climaxed.

She rolled over, causing "Peter" to slip out, and said, ``Good morning, slut." I responded in kind.

Getting up, we both dressed and went for breakfast. While eating breakfast, Missy got up to go to the restroom, and the director, Jon, came over and told me to be at his cabin by eight that night. I was to make sure no one saw me. I was to let myself in and close and lock the door.

Then I was to strip, leave my clothes by the door, and go to the bedroom. I was not able to speak until I got in bed on all fours. I was to reach back, spread my cunt lips, and say simply, "Fuck me."

I nodded my head as he turned and walked away and Missy returned. "What did he want?" asked Missy. I told her he said that there were rumors of girls smoking cigarettes. That night, I walked out and into the wooded areas skirting the open camp area as I made my way to the director's cabin. I opened his cabin door after being careful not to be seen. I slipped inside, locked the door, and removed my clothes in the dim moonlight coming into the window.

I was now stark naked, freshly showered, and freshly shaved. My pussy was as smooth as silk. I made my way across the room, accidentally knocking over a picture frame. I picked it up and put it back in place, but not before I saw the picture of his wife, son, and daughter. I proceeded to the bedroom.

There was some light coming from under the bathroom door, which provided enough to help me as I climbed up on the bed. I got in position on all fours, reaching back to spread my cunt lips. I thought that I was glad I rubbed baby oil on my shaved cunt.

I wasn't prepared for penetration. I felt Jon's big hand as he applied some lubricant to my cunt, inserting a greasy finger into my cunt hole. Without any foreplay, he pushed his swollen member into me and started fucking my cunt. He hissed through his teeth as he told me how I was to be his cum slut for the rest of my stay. I reached back and repeatedly said, "Fuck me."

I felt the presence of someone else as they climbed onto the bed in front of me. I started to freak out, and Jon slapped my ass firmly and said, "Suck his cock." I know you are quite an accomplished cock-sucking slut cunt.

I reached out, getting a grip on a nice-sized cock, and opened my mouth, taking it in and suckling on it like a calf to a teat.

Neither man said anything as they both pushed their cocks into me in perfectly timed unison. I reached under myself and rubbed my swollen clit nub. I felt both men stiffen as the cocks jerked inside of me and spewed their sperm into my warm, wet orifices.

For the first time since I started getting laid, I felt degraded and used.

They both pulled their cocks out of me. The mystery man in my mouth laid down as Jon told me to climb on him and put his cock into my slut cunt. I lowered my slick cum filled cunt on the cock beneath me as required. I lay forward, mashing my boobs against his chest. Jon laid on me and held his slimy wet cock to my asshole as he pushed, forcing his hard cock into the depths of my bowls.

I was double penetrated. Both men were sawing in and out of my holes. The pressure and bizarre taboo of doing two men at once caused me to cum hard. I lay there as the men used me and stuffed more cum into my stretched, well-fucked holes.

Jon pulled out, I felt his jizz ooze out of my battered stretched ass hole. I rolled off of the cock in my twat, feeling the mixed cum seeping out of my cunt and coating my thighs.

John slapped one of my boobs and said, "Get out, whore, you're done here. The other man went into the bathroom. I heard the shower.

I asked Jon if I could clean up first.

He said, "Get the fuck out, bitch. I want you to walk with our cum leaking all over your slut ass and cunt.

I went into the front room and bent over to find and retrieve my clothes. Jon slapped my ass hard and said, "I told you to get the fuck out, cunt'" as he pushed me out the door. I stumbled and fell in a heap on the little porch. I was lucky to have been able to grab my shorts and t-shirt before being pushed out. I looked around, there was no one in sight. I quickly grabbed my clothes and ran around to the dark side of the cabin.

Shaken, degraded, and choking back tears, I pulled my shirt over my head, covering my boobs, then stepped into my shorts, pulling them up to cover my nakedness. The fucking asshole didn't give me my panties or sneakers. I went to the front door and found them on the porch in front of the door. I sat down and put my sneakers on as I felt more cum leak out of my used ass and cunt.

I smiled and thought to myself, "I got what I deserved."I am a total slut tramp. I reached into my shorts with my little panties and wiped my wet cunt. As I neared a trash can, I dropped the damning article of clothing into the trash. Maybe one of the guys will find them and pretend it is a trophy that they will claim as theirs.

Men are pigs. They want cunt, and they do not give a fuck about anything else. Love? Yeah, they love cunts. Warm, wet, and willing. Now to find my two bitches. My cunt needs cleaning. I found the one, Tina, sitting on the front porch. I told her to get her friend. Tina told me her friend was sleeping, and her roommate would be nosy.

As I walked past her and into my shared bunk room, I said, "OK, come with me."I introduced Tina to Missy, turned to Tina, and demanded she removes her clothes.

Tina is a submissive bitch. She looked down at the floor as she took off her clothes. Missy got up and helped. I got undressed and lay on the bed.

Missy looked at the mess between my legs and exclaimed, "Wow, it looks like you fucked an army."

I giggled and said, "No, only two."

"Two at the same time?" asked Missy. I nodded my head yes.

I looked at Tina and demanded that she eat my cunt and ass.

Tina dropped to her knees and began lapping my cunt. The girl could eat some pussy. I drew my legs up until my knees were against my boobs, exposing my sodden cunt and cum oozing ass hole to her.

I told Missy to get "Peter" and shove it up Tina's snatch.

Tina lifted her cum smeared face out of my cum leaking cunt and squeaked, "But I'm a virgin."

"Well, it's time you get your cunt reamed," I said, pulling her face back into my twat and ordering her to continue eating my hot cunt. Tina continued eating me out, and Missy greased up "Peter," preparing him for entry. She applied a dollop of lube to Tina's cunt, then proceeded to aim Peter at her hymen.

The scene was so hot and erotic that I quickly reached an orgasm, arching my back while I forcefully pushed her face into my cunt and exploded, showering her with cunt juice.

Missy plunged "Peter" into Tina's virgin cunt while I pulled her mouth tight to my twat. Tina's cries were muffled by my pussy. I repositioned myself put my ass in her face, and said, "Eat my ass bitch."

Missy was working "Peter" in and out of Tina's cunt.

She was mesmerized by the light trace of blood on the fake cock. The blood was the last testament to her eighteen years of virginity.

Tina was possibly the most docile cunt I ever knew. I got tired of holding my legs back and rolled out from under her. I pushed her over onto the bed and deeply kissed her. Tina sucked my tongue into her mouth willingly as she rubbed her clit.

Missy pulled "Peter" out of Tina's ravished cunt. Then presented it to her and said, "Suck it slut."

"I'm not a slut," Tina replied.

Missy and I both replied in unison, "You are what we say you are."

I then told Tina, "You are a cunt hungry lezzie slut," Say it.

Tina's face turned red with shame as she replied, "I am a cunt hungry lezzie slut."

Missy laid back and demanded Tina suck her cunt. Tina, Missy, and I enjoyed the night with our Lessie slut. Tina had small boobs.

The following morning, we told Tina, she could never wear bras, or panties, while she was off duty.

We told her she would fuck and suck anyone we told her to. I told Missy about Jon and how he was blackmailing me for sex every night. So we devised a plan, that would involve Tina, Missy, and myself.

I kept my appointment with Jon for the next two nights. I didn't lock the door, though. I left it open to let Missy in. Missy would videotape the action from the office side of his bedroom door. We edited the tape so it would not show my face or sizeable boobs.

On the third night I took Tina with me. I explained how we always wanted a threesome with a man.

That self-centered dumb son of a fucking bitch swallowed it line, hook, and sinker. He instructed Tina to eat my cunt as he got behind her and sank his cock balls deep into her. He was Tina's first real cock.

Tina, Missy, and I played it out, teaching her to say the damning lines. When he told Tina to eat my cunt Tina faked a sob and said, "I don't want to."

As expected, Jon said, "I don't care bitch, you're going to eat her cunt and I'm going to fuck yours silly." Fucking perfect, I thought.

12