Good Girls Don't Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jon pushed his cock into her and she raised her head and said, "Please, it hurts. You're too big. "Too bad bitch, I've got my cock buried in your tiny tight cunt, and I'm not coming out until I bust a nut your slut cunt."

This was too good, Jon could not have incriminated himself any better if he wanted to. When Missy edited that video, it showed Jon fucking a small female with no boobs and a sparsely-haired cunt, while saying the most degrading things to her.

We sent a copy of the video to the camp headmaster and Jon's wife. Two days later, Jon drove away. He was fired and his wife threw him out telling him if he did not go quietly, she would give the video to the cops. which, as I was told, were the headmaster's words as well.

It seems that my bald cunt along with Tina's nearly bald cunt and lack of boobs, had Jon's wife and the headmaster convinced that he was a pedophile, not just a cheating man.

I was the one who gave the video to the headmaster. I told him that neither girl wanted to be known.

He thanked me for bringing it to him and promoted me to a staff leadership position.

As a staff leader, I now do not have a curfew. I can be out and about without question. I know now that girls have as much right to get laid as boys without the double standard practiced by society.

If a man can shove his cock into a warm wet hole, why can't I shove my cunt down on any hard, stiff pole? Society's conventionality sucks!

As for Missy and Tina, they are my soul sisters. We will be friends and lovers for years to come. And cum, we will.

Every story must come to an end. Or must It? I implore you, the reader, to tell me through your comments, feedback, or ratings. Good ratings and favorable comments will encourage me to continue the story or let it be. Thank you for following and or reading.

12