Good Girls Get a Reward

Story Info
Michelle submits to AJ's desires and gets rewarded.
4.3k words
4.47
5.9k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled as she wiped the fog off of the mirror in the bathroom. She had a long week at work, so the text message that she got from AJ around lunch time was a pleasant surprise.

I know you've been stressed, I'll take care of you tonight. We have dinner reservations at 7:00 pm. Babysitter will be at the house by 6:30.

Now, she was eagerly in the process of getting ready for their date night. Michelle was standing in front of the mirror wrapped in a towel, her hair still damp and remnant drops from the shower trickling down her freshly-shaved legs. She knew the babysitter would be there soon, but she wanted to doll herself up for her husband.

Michelle stepped out of the bathroom into their bedroom, and found AJ seated on the lounge chair in the corner. He was dressed in a black suit with a sky blue dress shirt and matching tie, his attention focused on her. Michelle was a bit surprised by his outfit, not really expecting their dinner date to require such fancy attire.

AJ told Michelle "Since dinner is a surprise, I figured I would pick out the appropriate outfit for you. I hope you like it."

Michelle looked at the bed and saw new garments laying on top of the comforter. AJ had gotten her a new outfit. A fancy tight-fitting black dress was neatly displayed, along with a sky blue thong and matching lacey high heels. Michelle walked over to her new gift and looked over at AJ "Is this for me? Or for you?" she asked in a joking tone.

"I figured after the week you've had, you would enjoy not worrying about control for the evening," AJ replied.

Michelle smiled and returned her attention to the garments on the bed. She grabbed the underwear to start getting dressed and realized it was much heavier than she anticipated. She inspected the transparent cloth material and found a silicone insert inside of it.

"Put it on," AJ said to her.

Michelle dropped the towel on the floor and did as she was told with some hesitation. As she slid the garment up her legs, AJ stood up from his seat and walked toward her. AJ reached in his pocket and withdrew a small black box. He walked up behind Michelle and lightly grabbed her around the waist and pulled her tight to him.

"I have control tonight," he whispered in her ear. Then he pressed a button on the small black box and the silicone between her legs began to lightly vibrate. The vibrations sent a warm chill up Michelle's lower back.

"Oh my..." Michelle spoke out loud, followed by a low moan of approval. The vibrations hummed on the edges of her labia and instantly lubricated her pussy with the moisture from inside of her.

"Now finish getting dressed, Theresa will be here soon." AJ said as he turned the new toy off.

"And which bra would you like me to wear with this, sir?" Michelle asked in almost a whisper as she regained her breath from her sudden arousal.

"None," AJ said simply.

Michelle smiled at AJ and purposely bent over directly in front of him to gather the rest of the items. She slid her recently-pedicured feet into the new blue heels and playfully swayed back toward the bathroom in just the thong and heels. AJ felt a bulge building in the front of his pants. Even after 15 years of marriage, he was immensely attracted to his wife and found the image of her walking away scantily dressed wildly arousing.

Michelle dried her hair and finished her makeup. She slid the strapless dress up her body and zipped it up. She was impressed that AJ had picked out such a beautiful outfit and chosen the sizes so perfectly. She was eager for whatever else he had planned this evening. He had obviously put some forethought into it. She grabbed a sweater to wear over the outfit and walked out toward the kitchen where AJ was talking to Theresa.

As they walked out to the car, AJ stopped and turned to face Michelle, "Oh, one more thing." Then he pulled out a long, thin black item with a gold pendant. He grabbed Michelle by the shoulders and spun her around. He extended the item between both hands and reached over top of Michelle's head to affix the new necklace. He took care to find the correct clasp so that the thin choker fit snug around Michelle's neck. Then with a single hand he grabbed her tightly around her throat with a firm grip and pulled her into him. He whispered in her ear "Since I have control, I also thought you might enjoy a new collar tonight." Michelle bit her bottom lip in approval but said nothing because, well, she couldn't.

AJ drove while Michelle sat anxiously in the passenger seat. She enjoyed the anticipation that came with surprises, but it also went against her desire to know and control everything. She has grown to trust AJ enough to relinquish control, and knows that he has always had her best interest in mind. She knew she was in good hands.

The drive was not long, only about 15 minutes from their home. When they pulled into the parking lot Michelle saw that they were at her favorite Italian restaurant. She felt as though they were a bit overdressed, but was delighted at his choice of food for the evening. They have been here many times before, but never dressed so formally.

Then AJ spoke, almost as if he had read her mind, "To answer your question from earlier, the outfit is for them. I want everyone to see how stunning and beautiful my wife is. I'm sure when we walk in, all eyes will be on you."

Michelle smiled widely and thought to herself, After all these years he STILL flirts with me. I'm definitely sucking on his cock tonight!

They stepped into the restaurant and were quickly guided to their table. It wasn't long before the waiter came by to take their drink order. The waiter introduced himself as Andre. He was a tall, handsome man with a thin build and a Mediterranean complexion. He appeared to be in his late twenties and spoke with some type of accent that was not local. As soon as he opened his mouth to speak, Michelle could feel the hum of the silicone vibrator between her legs. A sudden shock overtook her, an immense fear that everyone in the restaurant could hear the low murmur of the pleasure that her legs were attempting to hide.

"What can I get for you ma'am?" Andre asked Michelle as he poured water from an icy carafe into two glasses.

"I, uh, can I, uh..." Michelle attempted to speak.

AJ came to her rescue, "She'll have a glass of Cabernet and I'll have a Jack and Coke, please."

"Yes sir, I'll be right back with those," Andre replied.

As Andre walked away, Michelle was finally able to utter a high pitched "Thank you". Then she glared at AJ with her mouth wide open in disbelief. She could not believe that he would put her on the spot like that. What if someone else can hear?! She thought to herself. AJ just smiled back at her reassuringly.

This cycle repeated throughout their dinner. They talked casually about their day and their week from more of a philosophical perspective rather than a tasky-checklist kind of way. They bounced ideas off of each other, and shared a few laughs. However, every time Andre approached the table, AJ would press the button on the small black box. At times he would turn the knob to adjust the intensity of the vibrations between Michelle's legs. He could tell that she was enjoying the sensation, and trying her best to hide it.

AJ had purposely chosen the restaurant and called ahead to request their waiter. Michelle had previously confessed to AJ that she found Andre attractive, and they have had conversations about including him as their next third. Although AJ is not gay, he could appreciate the man's appeal to his wife. He was attractive and young, and Michelle has always fancied foreigners. Tonight, though, he was only being used as a way to get his wife riled up. AJ wanted Michelle all to himself tonight.

They finished their dinner and stayed for a while, sipping on their subsequent beverages. Although it wasn't super late in the evening, they decided it was time to go relieve their babysitter. The kids should already be asleep, but they didn't want to keep Theresa out too late. AJ paid for the meal and the couple walked out of their Italian retreat. He walked Michelle to the passenger side of the car and pressed her back against the car by her throat.

"Hike up your dress," AJ instructed Michelle.

She did as she was told. When AJ took control, Michelle craved the rewards that came along with being "good girl". She eagerly granted all of his desires, knowing that he would lavishly return his appreciation to her. She slid the sides of the dress up her hips. She could feel the cold metal of the car door on her bare ass cheeks. AJ's grip around her neck provided her just enough oxygen to have an increased sense of awareness of her body.

The cold metal was a stark contrast to AJ's warm hand that was making its way up her inner thighs. AJ looked down and could see the various shades of sky blue taunting him between her legs. The moisture had built up between her legs enough to soak the front of the thong. He wondered if she had left a wet spot on the seat in the restaurant. He also wondered to himself if Andre would be willing to lick the wet spot some other night.

AJ found the frilly top edge of the thong and slid his hand inside of it. His hand made its way down her smooth pelvis until his fingers found her warm, luscious, wet lips. His middle finger parted down the middle and found her swollen clit eagerly awaiting his touch. He lightly rubbed it and lathered his finger with her juices.

"I see you enjoyed your dinner," AJ said to Michelle, "You keep on being a good girl and I promise you'll enjoy your dessert". With that, AJ loosened his grip around her neck and slid his index finger in front of her mouth. Michelle eagerly opened her mouth and sucked his finger in. She pressed her lips tightly to his knuckle and sucked on the tip of his digit.

AJ's other hand was on the move as well. He slid his hand deeper into her thong until his middle finger was past the cloth material that was allotted as a cover for her vagina. His slippery finger split down the center of her crack until he could feel the ripples of her anus. Without warning or warmup, he slowly slid his finger into her ass until his second knuckle was stopped by the squeeze of her hole tensing up.

Michelle gasped "Oh God" and her legs almost buckled. She leaned back heavily on the car, and AJ's grip around her neck helped to hold her up. She quickly regained her balance and shot a gaze of desire at AJ. She wanted him here and now! But, she knew this was all just a tease. She knew that his intent was to rile her up. By the end of the night, she would bow down to his every wish just to have his thick cock inside of her.

AJ smiled at her and pulled her in for a kiss. "Good girl" he said to her as he removed his hand from her underwear and slid the edges of her dress back down around her hips. Then, he opened the passenger door for his wife. He walked around to the driver side, got in, and started the car.

There weren't many cars left in the parking lot. AJ figured that the majority of the remaining vehicles belonged to employees that were likely inside cleaning up. He saw that he would be able to simply put the car in drive and pull straight out of the parking lot. So, AJ undid his belt, unbuckled his trousers, and slid the zipper down. He opened the flaps of his pants to reveal that he had no boxers underneath. His penis was semi-hard when he looked over at Michelle who was watching intently.

"I want you to put my cock in your mouth, and keep it there for the entire ride home. If you can make it all the way without taking your lips and tongue off, I'll reward you when we get there." AJ said to her.

Without hesitation, Michelle adjusted the seatbelt to allow her to lean over into the driver's seat. She opened her mouth wide and pressed her face as deep into his lap as she could. She tasted the pre-cum that had dripped down the edge of his head and sucked what was left of it out of the tip of his dick. This is a simple task, that reward is as good as mine, she thought to herself.

"Ooh, oh yeah, that's good!" AJ urged her on.

AJ put the car in drive and directed the car towards their residence. He drove as normally as he could with his energy being sucked out of him. He cherished the delight of his wife's mouth. He'd been with plenty of other women, but none even came close to the pleasure that his wife possessed between her lips.

They were about halfway home when AJ stopped at a red light in a busy intersection. Michelle's face was still buried in AJ's lap when two cars pulled up on either side of theirs. A black SUV stopped directly to AJ's left, and a red hatchback to Michelle's right. The passenger in the SUV quickly observed the activity that was going on in AJ's lap and began yelling encouragement out of the window, "Woooo, yeah! Get it girl!"

The driver of the hatchback must have heard him, because he looked over and joined in on the noise. Michelle could hear the commotion going on outside, but she was determined to earn her reward, so she did not let up. Instead, she decided to tease the viewers by undoing her seatbelt and getting up on her knees on the seat. With one hand, she slid her dress up her back and gave the driver of the hatchback a nice view of the sky blue satin barely hiding her clean-shaven, sopping wet pussy.

AJ rewarded her exhibition with a press of the button on the black box. Then he reached over top of her body with his right hand and gave her ass cheek a slap with the whole of his palm. He could hear and feel Michelle's moans of pleasure vibrate through his dick. She kept her commitment, though, never removing her mouth from his member.

AJ left the commotion of the two cars quickly behind them when the light turned green. While he enjoyed flaunting his wife to others, he was eager to get home and get her completely naked. By the time they pulled into the driveway, AJ's pants were soaked. Michelle did as she was told and kept her mouth connected the whole way home, but she was not shy about making it one of the sloppiest blowjobs she had ever given. She let the saliva and ejaculate mix and drip down his shaft and used it to lather his balls with her hand. To her surprise, AJ had not cum in her mouth yet, though. She tried to drain his balls, but he just wouldn't give her the satisfaction yet.

AJ quickly fixed his pants and they went inside. Theresa was in the living room gathering her belongings and turned the TV off. AJ paid her, and after a brief synopsis of the status of the kids, she was gone. Michelle had briefly spoken with Theresa, but excused herself early in the conversation and went to the bedroom. By the time AJ entered the room, she was kneeling on a pillow in the center of the room. Her dress and panties were off, and all she had on was the choker and blue heels.

"Where would you like me, sir?" Michelle asked.

"Right there is fine," AJ replied. He shut and locked the bedroom door. He walked past her to the dresser and pulled out the bottom drawer. Their toy drawer. Michelle's anticipation built. AJ turned back toward her holding two black leather straps with a soft, fuzzy interior liner. He stood in front of her and opened up the buckles on the straps. As he did, Michelle undid his pants again. His pants quickly fell to the ground, and Michelle's tongue found his frenulum at the tip of his dick head. She grabbed the shaft with her right hand, but AJ quickly removed it and put her palm to his chest. He wrapped the leather strap around her wrist and buckled it tight.

AJ's orgasm was quickly building, but he wanted to postpone it. He grabbed a firm grip on Michelle's hair and pulled her mouth off of him.

"Open your mouth and stick out your tongue," he directed her. Michelle again did as she was told. "Now stay right there".

AJ knew that if she kept sucking on him, he would soon burst in her mouth. Instead, he would control his strokes into her mouth while he finished putting on the leather straps. He had plans for when and how he would eventually cum, but first he had to set the mood. AJ grabbed her left wrist and affixed the leather strap to it while slowly swaying his hips back and forth, popping his dick into and out of Michelle's open mouth. Finally, he grabbed her by the neck and stood her up.

"You're so good to me. But, tonight is about you. You've been a good girl, now it's time for your reward," AJ said while looking Michelle directly in the eyes.

AJ walked Michelle to the bed and laid her down directly in the center. Then, he straddled over her torso with his balls and stiff erection laid bare on her chest. He reached behind the corner of the headboard and pulled out a strap that was hidden behind the bed. He laced the strap through the D-ring on the leather wrist strap and pulled Michelle's arm tightly above her head. He then leaned over and did the same on the other corner of the headboard. Michelle's upper body was now completely out of her control. Other than a small wiggle of her shoulders, she could not use her hands for anything.

AJ looked down at her, and she smiled back at him. She was eagerly accepting her fate. She knew she had been a good girl, and AJ was sure to reward her for her good behavior. AJ dismounted her and walked back over to the dresser drawer. She could not see what AJ had taken out of the drawer, but she watched as he made his way down to the foot of the bed. He crawled up on the bed and spread her legs. AJ was eager for her juices. With his mouth wide open he sucked the entirety of her pussy into his mouth, her opening, labia, clitoris, hood and all. This made Michelle's hips jump off the bed. She was not expecting it.

He released the pressure and explored each area with the tip of his tongue. He patiently circled from the bottom opening of her vagina, around the edges of her lips, and up to her clit. AJ knew exactly how she liked to be eaten, and he did so up until he felt her hips start rising off the bed. AJ took his time to bring Michelle to the edge of orgasm three times before letting off the moment before she tipped over. It wasn't until her third pleading gasps that he introduced the toy that he had grabbed from the drawer. AJ again traced the edge of her pussy with his tongue, and then followed the crease down her ass crack to her anus. He let the juices flow down his tongue to coat and lubricate the rippled crevice. He pressed the tip of the butt plug to the opening, and then moved his flickering tongue back to her clitoris. She lifted her hips to accept the toy all the way into her ass as he sucked her entire pussy back into his mouth.

Michelle's moans of pleasure were growing louder and lower in pitch. With each missed orgasm, her ravenous nature turned her moans into more of a growl than a girly whine. Nature was taking possession of her body, and she eagerly desired AJ's cum. She needed his cock like a starving lion needs to sink its teeth into its prey.

"Fuck me!" She finally screamed when she couldn't hold it any longer. "I want to cum on your fucking cock! Fuck me!"

Now AJ knew that she was ready. He folded his legs underneath him and postured up. As he grabbed his cock to guide it into Michelle's pussy, she practically hopped onto his lap. The straps still held her hands above her head and pinned her shoulders down to the mattress, but her hips were up over AJ's thighs. AJ's stiff cock split her pussy open and her lips devoured him into her. AJ pressed her hips down to the bed and then he grabbed her legs and shrugged them up onto his shoulders. Michelle's blue heels were now up by AJ's ears. AJ drove his cock as deep into Michelle's womb as he could.

"Oh my fucking God! I LOVE my cock!" She screamed in a guttural voice. AJ pounded away at her pussy. It was a beastly fucking, an animalistic desire for each others body. Michelle could do nothing but take it. With her hands tied, she could not grab or hold AJ at all, all she could do was accept what he was willing to give her. She could feel the butt plug banging around inside of her, twisting and turning each time that AJ pounded her pussy. When he adjusted his angle, the plug would push on a different spot in her ass.

12