Good Girls Get a Reward

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle's orgasm built up from her toes. AJ could feel her body tensing up underneath him, and he watched her toes curling next to his head. He quickly snatched the heels off of her feet, turned his head to the side and sucked on her toes. This only added to the intensity of Michelle's release. Her legs tightened, hips stiffened, and her pelvis finally squeezed with the initiation of her orgasm as AJ plowed his hips forward. The opening of her pussy squeezed tightly around his cock from frenulum to scrotum as he pressed every inch of his soul into her body. Michelle let out a loud roar as she tried helplessly to pull AJ into her.

"Yes! Oh God, Yes!" Michelle repeated as AJ slowed his pumps.

AJ slowed all the way down to where he was simply holding his throbbing erection deep inside of Michelle. He was close, but had not cum yet. This was his favorite part of sex. He enjoyed the squeeze of Michelle's pussy on his cock as she came. He once compared it to squeezing a lemon to extract all of the juice. Her pussy was trying to suck the cum out of his body.

AJ had other plans, though. Once he could no longer feel Michelle throbbing on him, AJ released Michelle's legs back down around his hips. He leaned his body forward and grabbed under her hips with both of his hands. He began pumping again, starting slow but quickly speeding up. She had nowhere to go. She couldn't move her upper body, and he was now holding her lower body in place, pile driving his cock deep and hard into her again.

"Give it to me baby," she whispered in his ear. She knew he was close, and she knew that sound was the secret to his orgasms. He loved to hear her. "Give me what I deserve," she coaxed.

With that, AJ frenzy-fucked Michelle. He kept his left hand under her hips and grabbed the front of her throat with his right hand. His palm covered the black necklace that adorned her neck as he fucked her with every ounce of energy in his body. Right before he was ready to erupt he pulled his dick out of Michelle's pussy and moved up to straddle over her body. He stroked himself over top of Michelle as he felt his testicles start contracting and forcing the slimy, white seminal fluid onto Michelle's body.

"Yes baby, give it to me! Give me what I deserve!" Michelle gasped as she tried to catch his squirting ejaculate with her mouth. She squirmed and writhed in pleasure as AJ pumped his warm cum onto her face, neck, breasts, and stomach. He rubbed the bottom of his moist cock on her nipples, making them glisten with the sticky gloss. Just before climbing off of her, he once again placed his cock in her mouth to let her suck off the residual as he undid the straps that held her to the headboard.

Once her hands were free, she rubbed AJ's cum onto her skin like lotion, moaning as she lathered her body with the sticky fluid. Long ago, Michelle had confessed to him that her guilty pleasure was when a man ejaculated on her instead of in her. So now, whenever Michelle proves to be an exceptionally good girl, AJ rewards her with his cum on her body. AJ wonders what her reaction will be when he finally gets Andre to cum on her chest with him...

12