Good Girls Get Good Grades

Story Info
Ms. Violet learns what it takes to get a good grade.
4k words
4.58
28.2k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The warm air rushed through my window as I opened it, welcoming in the warm spring air. Spring quarter was always my favorite, as the weather got warmer and I could finally shed my heavy winter clothes. The smell of freshly cut grass wafted in my window as I got ready for class, carefully choosing my outfit.

One of my classes this quarter was Psychology 101, a basic introduction class. I didn't need to take it, but I needed to fill my class schedule, and it seemed interesting enough. What I didn't expect was the hot young teacher. Mr. Waters was tall, darker skinned and well built. His muscles appeared to be about to burst, his white button up keeping them neatly wrapped. I'm constantly distracted in that class, sometimes even leaving quickly to go home and masturbate.

I shook my head with a smile, picking out a nice outfit. It was skirt season, which meant that I was wearing them at any opportunity. I got a thrill at the thought of someone sneaking a peek at my underwear without me knowing. I slid a silky red pair up my legs, followed by my short plaid skirt. I slid on a cream-colored white button-up to finish the professional look. After applying some makeup and perfume, I hurried out the door, grabbing my bag near the door.

After a few hours, I finally made it to his class. He taught in a huge lecture hall of nearly 200 people, so I always tried to sit near the front to catch his attention. I knew it wouldn't work, but the possibility of it kept me going. I sat in the aisle a few rows up from the front for easy access to leave, and settled in. Mr. Waters wasn't there yet, so I got comfortable and pulled out my supplies.

5 minutes after class was supposed to start, Mr. Waters comes rushing in, making his way hurriedly to the front of the classroom.

"Sorry, y'all. I got caught up with something." He said this as he placed his belongings on the desk, looking up and scanning the crowd. His eyes passed through mine, and it was like my heart skipped a beat; I could feel myself blush in response.

"Let's not waste any more time and begin." He flexed his shoulders and squared them before continuing, his authority settling over the class.

"Sex. You're all in college; no need to tiptoe around the word. Sex is often seen as the fundamental function that helps us continue the species, but it's more than our need to procreate. It's about our sensual pleasure, about what we feel. The enjoyment of being touched by another body, the heavenly delight of the climb to an orgasm, and then the heightening climax before coming to the relaxation afterwards."

I could feel my stomach twist and turn as I listened to him speak like this. The way he paused and pushed his point made me squeeze my thighs together and look down to focus on my notebooks for a few seconds. It was hard to keep my mind from imagining him shirtless, his chest glistening from sweat as he hovered above me. I tightly shut my eyes for a moment to get rid of the imagery.

Mr. Waters continued on with how sex affects our brains and the chemical differences, but I wasn't really paying attention. I mean, how could you, with a hot teacher talking about sex? I was for sure going to hell thinking about a stranger this way.

"What about kinks and fetishes? That seems like something is wrong with the brain." I tuned back in as I heard a student ask the question, looking back at the professor, who had a small smile on his lips.

"On the contrary, kinks and fetishes can be how people express themselves and enjoy themselves. There was a study done that asked people to recall their earliest memories of their kinks, and it concluded that people can start finding and identifying their sexual experiences as young as 5. There is an inherent belief, perpetrated by religion or society, that sex shouldn't be enjoyed, especially by women. However, stable and secure relationships are built upon pleasure and making each other feel good." I felt like his eyes stayed on me for a tad too long, but I think it was just my imagination. I could feel myself getting warm at the thought.

"But some people like weird stuff, like pain or feet. Those don't seem right." a student continued.

"For almost everything in the world, someone can get off on it. Feet, pain, hair, dressing up like a nurse, blood, choking, acting like a dog, being submissive..." his eyes stayed on mine for a second "or dominant, it's all how we chose to express ourselves." I shifted in my seat and his eyes left mine.

"There isn't anything wrong with liking these things, unless of course it has to do with harming another without their consent or killing someone" the class let out a small laugh. "There is always someone out there who likes the same thing. Depending on how much you value your kink or fetish, this can be a dealbreaker for some in relationships. Unfortunately, that's all the time we have for today. Please read chapter 25 and complete the exercises before next class, and don't forget to look at your grades from the last paper and talk to me if you have any questions!" The class was already packing up and leaving as he finished speaking, excited to be out of class and on towards the rest of the afternoon.

"Ms. Violet, can you stay behind for just a minute?" I turned around to look at Mr. Waters, who was leaning against his desk. His eyes seemed to bore into my eyes. My feet slowly moved towards him, the room getting quieter.

"Ms. Violet, I just wanted to check in with you. Your last paper wasn't up to par with what you normally submit." My shoulders fell at the remark. I thought I did well with this last paper.

"I feel fine. Can I ask what's wrong with my paper?"

"Your thesis was strong, but I feel like your defense was scattered. I've seen you write better than this."

I felt like I was being disciplined by a parent. I blushed in shame, looking down at my shoes, unaware of how to continue.

"I don't want to give my best student a bad grade, so I will give you until tonight to submit something different. Please bring your printed paper to my office at 8pm tonight." He coolly turned away from me and back to his stuff, gathering it. There was no room for arguing.

"Thank you, sir! I won't be a minute late!" I quickly turned and headed out the door, eager to get a start on the paper. I wanted to graduate at the top of my class, and although I didn't agree with his assessment, I was eager to do anything that helped my grade.

I spent the rest of the afternoon on my paper, revising and reediting it to make sense. It was difficult, given that I couldn't see my mistakes, but I pushed through with the help of coffee. By the time I finished it was 7:30. With a rush, I printed my paper and hurried towards his office. Despite the spring air it was still cold at night, and I cursed myself for not changing out of my skirt before heading over.

"Few minutes to spare." I muttered to myself as I approached his door. I took a few seconds to catch my breath, smoothing down my hair and adjusting my clothing before I knocked on his door. The sound echoed down the dark and empty hallway.

"Come in." I heard from the other side of the door.

Once in I quietly shut the door behind me, taking in the office. It was dark wood and illuminated by a few lamps, which set a dark tone to the room. I could feel my heart speed up. I watched him scribble on his paper before looking up at me through his eyelashes.

"Please, sit down."

I scurried over to the seat, cringing at the sound of my heels against the floor. Once seated I placed the paper on his desk, watching as he took it from my hands.

"I'll grade it now if you don't mind waiting." He said, reading my expression. I shook my head.

"No, I don't mind." I did mind. I didn't want to know what he thought of my writing, I felt the silence suffocating me.

As he was reading my paper, he started marking it up. Underlining, circling, and writing notes in the margins, he spared no thoughts. The sound of his pen was the only sound in the room as he graded it in front of me, emotionless.

"Do you expect me to accept this?" He asked, still grading the paper. My mouth dropped open.

"I don't -- I don't understand." I stammered.

"Do. You. Expect. Me. To. Accept. This?" He punctuated harshly. Opposite of his tone, he gently placed the paper and pen down as his eyes met mine.

"I fixed what you asked. I feel like I did well on this paper." I tried to defend myself, feeling myself shrink into the seat.

"This is poor work. I asked you to fix the mess, and instead you created a different mess." He sighed. Mr. Waters stood up and shoved his hands in his pants pocket. He walked slowly around his desk until he stood in front of it and leaned back onto it, standing in front of me. I kept my eyes towards the ground, feeling the authority radiate off of him.

"I'm sorry, sir. I-" I was going to say that I would accept the grade, but I didn't want to. My reputation depended on this grade.

"Ms. Violet, the more I think about it, the more I wonder." He sighed deeply. "Are any of your papers good, or are you just a goody two shoes?"

I balked at the way he was talking to me. My mouth dried. My mind raced at what I could say. I was worried that he had already convinced himself that I was a bad student.

"No sir, please." My eyes met with his. "I am a good student. You can ask any other teacher I've had, and they can attest to my writing. You can talk to my advisor, Mrs. Catching, she is really tough but she knows my work ethic. Please, I'm begging you, I need to pass this class. I'm a good writer and researcher. Please reconsider." I pleaded with him, babbling on and on.

"What did you think of today's lesson, Ms. Violet?" He changed gears and changed the topic. I paused, giving him a curious glance. He walked behind me, waiting for my answer.

"I thought it was a great lesson. It was fascinating to learn about how our preferences develop when we are young-"

"What about the section on kinks and fetishes?" He interrupted me.

"Um-" How was I supposed to respond to this? That I couldn't stop thinking about him?

"I'm not sure."

"You're not sure?" He cooed. I shook my head. I tried to keep my head forward as I heard him behind me.

"Do you have any experience with that realm of pleasure?"

I nervously shook my head. I shifted in my seat, trying not to be affected by his words.

"What would you do to get a good grade?" He asked lowly, coming to stand directly in front of me. I had to strain my neck to look up at him. The light cast sinister shadows on his face.

"Please, I'll do anything." I pleaded once again, hoping he would let me off with a warning.

"Repeat after me: good girls get good grades." He said with a stern tone.

"What?" I asked, sitting back a little bit. His handsome face didn't change emotions, instead he silently waited for me to repeat it. Was I losing my mind?

"Good girls get good grades." I murmured under my breath, feeling the air shift.

His thumb came to rest on my chin as his hand raised my chin higher.

"Louder."

"Good girls get good grades." I said a little louder, obeying his command.

"You'll do anything to get a good grade?" He questioned again. I nodded my head in response.

"Anything."

"Then get down on your knees."

My brain stopped for a moment, taken aback by his demand.

"What?" My voice sounded so small.

"Get down on your knees." His voice was steady and unwavering, as if he were just ordering a coffee.

I slowly sunk down onto my knees, wincing at the cold floor. Was this going where I thought it was? I could feel my heart beating against my chest as I looked up at him from the floor. He held my gaze as his hand came up to my hair, petting it slightly.

"Go on then."

"What do you want me to do?" I asked, still not believing the situation we were in.

"Do I need to spell it out?" His hand on my head pushed me forward a little bit.

"But what if-"

"I already locked the door." Mr. Waters interrupted.

My gaze left his and looked straight ahead at the bulge in front of me. I swallowed nervously before reaching my hands up to his pants. Was I really doing this? Was I going to give my teacher a blowjob just to pass this class?

Yes, I was. I wanted to pass this class. My hands shook as they undid his belt, the clasp seemingly loud in this room. They slowly unbuttoned the pants as well, taking care to move his pants down his hips a little. His underwear was black, and I learned that they hid his size as I removed them. He was huge! Much bigger than the few frat guys I had dated anyway.

"Come on now, Ms. Violet." He beckoned. He must have seen how big my eyes got looking at it. His cock was long and thick, at least 7 inches. It was semi-hard as I gripped it in my hand. He sighed as I grabbed it and I drank it in, trying to gain confidence.

It's not that I'm a prude, but I'm also not a slut. I didn't have much experience in sex, and the few guys I had hooked up with just wanted to skip straight to sex. I took a deep breath before mustering up my courage and moving forward.

My tongue darted out and lightly licked his tip, tasting the small amount of precum. His hand still rested on my head, tangling his fingers in my hair. It felt like a small amount of encouragement. I took the head into my mouth, sucking on it slightly, getting used to the feel of him in my mouth. Here I was, in my teacher's office, on my knees to get a good grade.

"There you go." I heard him mutter.

I eagerly took him deeper, trying to fit him all in my mouth. My hand wrapped around the part that I couldn't fit in my mouth as I worked my way up and down him. My pace was slow as I felt him grow in my mouth. Mr. Waters groaned from above me, moving my hair out of my face. I could feel his eyes on me, burning with lust as he watched himself disappear in my mouth. I grew warm thinking about it.

I hollowed my cheeks and caressed my tongue on the underside of him, wanting to hear those moans again. I was rewarded with a growl that came from his chest before his fingers in my hair tightened. The next second he pulled me further into him, forcing me to go deeper than I had before. I could feel him hit the back of my neck and my muscles contracting to fit the size. My nose was buried into him, making it hard to breathe. I spluttered around his cock.

"There you go. Just relax." He said with a chuckle. With the same hold he pulled me off of him. I gasped and looked at him, tears in my eyes at the sudden intrusion. When he saw me take a huge breath again he pulled me back onto his cock, this time fucking my mouth with his cock. His fingers held my hair as he fucked my mouth, causing me to gurgle and try to catch my breath. He moaned at the feeling, calling me a good girl for sitting still. It seemed to go on forever before he finally pulled back with a sigh, pulling my hair so I was looking up at him.

Mr. Waters looked at my tear-streaked face and smiled before dragging me to my feet.

"Ms. Violet, you deserve to get punished."

I blinked at him in confusion. Punished? For sucking his cock?

"What did I do, sir?"

"You know what you did." He said as he led me over to his desk. His hands guided me to face his desk. I felt a hand on my upper back before it gently pushed me onto the desk. He kept his hand there as if to pin me before his other hand rubbed my ass.

"You come into class looking all pretty, wearing your shirt skirts and blouses that show off your tits." He sighed as he continued rubbing my ass.

"It's not purposeful, sir."

"I could see your panties all class, Ms. Violet." He spoke matter-of-factly. "In fact, I know that they are red." His hands lifted my skirt over my ass, earning a groan from Mr. Waters.

"Every time you shifted in your seat, I could see these pretty panties. Did you like our talk about kinks? If I was closer, I bet I could've seen a wet spot on them. Every class you spread your legs a little, how could I not look?"

I wasn't really doing that, was I? I didn't know he paid attention to me, or that he could see up my skirt. I could feel myself blushing in embarrassment.

"I'm sorry sir."

"I'm not sure you're actually sorry." He pressed himself against me, his cock rubbing against my ass. "I think you wanted me to see them, wanted anyone to see them. To think about your pretty pussy and about fucking you. And for that, you deserve to be punished."

He pulled away, and the next moment I felt his hand smack my ass, spanking me. I gasped at the pain, feeling the heat wash over me. I tried to get away from the feeling, not wanting any more, but his hand on my back kept me in place.

He spanked me again, and again, and again. Despite it hurting, I could feel the pleasure start to rise. After a few spankings I was looking forward to the next one, waiting for it to come.

"You like this? Do you like being punished for acting like a slut?" He demanded, spanking me again. When I didn't respond, he hit me harder.

"Yes! Yes, I do."

"Next time you think about wearing a short skirt and don't keep your legs closed, hopefully you'll think of your punishment." He pulled down my panties before hitting me again. "What do you say?"

"Thank you, sir!"

He paused for a moment, much to my dismay. Instinctively, I pushed my ass out a little, wanting more.

"You want more? Not really a punishment if you like what I'm doing."

"I'm sorry, sir." I apologized, waiting with bated breath.

"Put a leg up on the desk."

I obeyed his command, wincing at the pain I felt doing so. I waited eagerly, listening to the sound of clothes shuffling. Without a word he moved behind me and I could feel him rub the head of his cock on my clit. I gasped at the unfamiliar feeling, feeling a flush of warmth.

"Fuck, you're so wet for me." He said quietly. For some reason, that turned me on even more.

"Beg for it." He demanded, pushing my upper body into the desk as he moved slowly along my folds.

"Please sir, I want your cock. I want to get a good grade in this class and will let you fuck my pussy for the grade. I want to feel you fill me up." I pleaded, waiting for him to move.

In the next second, he lined up with my entrance before bottoming out in one move. My breath escaped my lungs and left me breathless for a second. He didn't move for a few seconds, groaning at the sensation of me around him.

"This is what you get for teasing me and for liking your punishment." He said before pulling almost all the way out, shoving back inside of me. "No stretching, no waiting, just my cock slamming into you."

He didn't show any mercy as he continued to fuck me, causing me slight pain as he kept hitting my cervix. His hands moved to my hips and pressed me into the desk as he rammed into me, moaning at how tight I am.

I moaned as I felt him fill me up, loving the sensation he was causing me. I imagined someone walking in and watching a teacher fuck their student while they moaned incessantly around their teacher's cock. They would shame me for fucking my teacher for a grade, they would call me a slut for taking his cock so eagerly.

"Tell me that you teased me on purpose." He grunted, picking up the pace. I opened my mouth to respond but a moan came out instead, having a hard time forming my sentences, all I could think of was his cock. One of his hands pressed my face into the desk as he rammed into me from a new angle.

"I teased you on purpose." I whimpered.

"You did what?"

"I teased you on purpose, sir! I wanted you to see my panties and I wanted you to think about fucking me. I wore a skirt so you would bend me over and fuck me because that's all I'm good for."

"If you want to pass this class, you'll cum for me, got it? Touch yourself for me." He demanded, picking up the pace. His thrusts got more erratic, his hands digging into my skin. My hand quickly moved to rub my clit, loving the sensitivity it brought.

12