Good Girls Get Good Grades

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought of the situation I was in, whoring myself out for my teacher. I thought of what a good grade I will get and how I want to do purposefully bad in the future if it means I get more of his cock. I thought of how good his cock was in me and how I don't want to think of anything else but his cock ever again.

"I'm close." I whispered, feeling the sensation build in my stomach.

"I want you to cum for me. Be a good student and cum on your teacher's cock." That tipped me over the edge as I orgasmed, moaning loudly as I spasmed on his cock.

"Oh fuck, I'm going to cum." He said as I was coming down from my high.

"Don't cum in me." I whimpered, too weak to fight back.

"You're going to walk home with my cum in you like a good slut." He said before cumming. I felt his hot load shoot inside me, coating my inner walls. I moaned at the sensation, loving the feeling of being so full.

He stayed still for a second, buried deep inside me. I was twitching inside of me, emptying his cock in my pussy. When he pulled out, he grabbed my underwear and quickly put it on me, making sure it covered my hole.

"To get extra credit, send me a picture of your underwear stained with my cum when you get home." I turned my head to look at his business card next to me and I smiled, thinking of what could happen next.

"Did I pass?"

"With flying colors," he responded, "but we may need to schedule in tutoring sessions to make sure you don't fail again."

12