Good Girls Get Pierced Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Slick move, Beth," Erica whispered. "Now you've hurt her feelings."

"Morgan knows what it means to be a lady at heart," said Beth. Morgan grinned back at her. "It's you I have to struggle with," she added. Erica flicked her on the forearm. Beth grimaced at her in mock accusation.

"You said you had to worry about me. I'm just giving you something to worry about, is all." Beth sniggled, but Erica was quiet, sinking now into thought. "Anyway, maybe that's what drew that girl's attention, us being classy. Maybe she likes classy chicks."

"There's a contradiction in terms. When a woman stoops to become a chick, she's foregone all claims at being 'classy.'"

"Ha, ha! I think I can quote Beth contra Beth on this one," Erica exclaimed. "Haven't you said before that the only people who use the word 'classy' have no class at all?"

Beth looked blankly at her for a moment, then said, "Yes, very true. There's nothing classy about 'classy.'"

"Well then, so a 'classy chick' should make perfect sense. What else can a mere chick do but be 'classy'?"

Beth groaned, but then said, "It's moments like this that prove you worthy, young Erica Dean. Though they come too fleetingly, I must say."

Erica bubbled within, the sense of shared conviviality with her friends making the thought of her recent sexcapade in a girl's restroom in a fine arts museum seem distant and distorted, as though it had happened to somebody else, a moment fled from the continuum of space and time, frozen on a wall in a photograph, if only in imagination.

Her mouth treasured a guilty savor. She stole a hand into the pocket of her jeans, touching the card Kia had given her with her contact info for reassurance. She saw Beth smile contentedly at her, by her side, as Morgan and Jessica trod ahead. "Keep your eyes pealed, scouts!" cried Beth warmly. "Dragons and double-dragons and bamboo palaces, ahoy!"

******