Good Girls Pt. 03

Story Info
A hot husband and wife cum together again.
5.8k words
4.5
3.5k
2
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/27/2023
Created 06/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is part 3 of the 'Good Girls' series featuring Mike and Michaela, husband and wife. In part 1, Michaela just started to discover a wilder side to herself after she explores using sex toys for the first time with Mike. In part 2, Mike and Michaela continue their sex toy exploration together as a couple, trying out a new sex doll and vibrator for the first time. This story continues where Good Girls Pt. 02 left off, so I recommend reading them in order, beginning with Part 01 for the most benefit to the reader.

2:30 pm on a Friday, and Michaela was home from work already. It was nice to get out of work early any day, but even more so on a Friday - what a great way to start the weekend off right. Michaela had been spending most of her time at work daydreaming and lost in thought about their newly discovered love life, and all the possibilities it held for the future. She tried not to get too distracted by her thoughts, but it seemed that, despite her best effort, she still found herself with a wandering mind, barely able to keep it reined in. She smiled to herself as she thought about it, tossing her bag onto the couch.

She had been thinking about the recording - the one that Mike said he got of the two of them playing with their new toys. She was so curious to see what she really looked like playing with sex toys, and she wondered if it would help her to feel even more sexy and confident if she saw it. And if she was honest, she was really curious to know how she looked humping a sex doll. That thought was stuck in her mind and had such a firm grip on her, no amount of mundane tasks or mediocre attempts at boring thoughts would wash it away. No, instead she found herself getting turned on at the thought. She knew how good it felt to hump a pillow, and the sex doll had been a big improvement over that, the intensity and heat she had felt in her pussy unbelievably strong as she humped hard and fast, stroking her bare clit against the doll's sweet, soft pussy lips. Moisture was building between her legs now as she allowed her mind to wander, and she felt a familiar urge - one telling her she needed to release a little pressure.

Mike wouldn't be home for another 2 or 3 hours, so she needed to do something to help occupy her time and relieve some of the built up tension. If she didn't do something before he got home, she might attack him the second he walked through the door. She headed to the bedroom, looking for the camera. Surely, a little peek wouldn't hurt, right? Stepping into the bedroom, she kicked off her shoes, feeling her socks glide effortlessly across the new vinyl plank flooring. She was feeling horny, and every sensation her body was experiencing at this moment seemed somehow amplified, stronger than usual. Heading toward the bedside table, she suddenly noticed there was no camera there.

'Hmm', she thought to herself, pausing for a moment to bring one index finger up to the little bow in the middle of her lower lip, thumb resting under her chin. 'I wonder where he could have put it?'

She was beginning to feel an urgency now, the intensity building between her legs. She needed to touch it, to relieve some pressure, but she really wanted to hump something too, instead of just using her fingers. It always gave her such an incredible build-up of intense pressure inside of her when she did that, and it felt so good when she rubbed hard on something. The thought of doing that while watching the recording was driving her wild. The situation was even more urgent now; she must find the camera, and soon.

Heading to the dresser, she opened Mike's underwear drawer. 'I bet he keeps it hidden in here for us to use later' she thought to herself, smiling a little. Sliding open the drawer revealed freshly laundered boxers and socks, all neatly folded into perfect little stacks, not a stray fabric anywhere to be seen. The man was neat and organized, no doubt about it. But apparently he was also sneaky, because there was no camera in this drawer. Feeling frustrated, she began to carefully slide the contents of the drawer around a bit, feeling in the back with her hand for something hard like a camera within. She didn't want to mess up the perfect little stacks and have him know she was looking for it. Her fingers reached nothing but clothing. The disappointment she felt was mixed with a lusty sense of urgency and need.

Sliding the drawer shut, she turned around and stopped, frozen in front of the dresser, the throb she felt in her pussy an urgent reminder of her mission. She needed to find that camera, and soon. Her little pussy was begging to be rubbed. She felt her cheeks get warm as a blush rose to her face. She knew she shouldn't be thinking like this; this wasn't how 'good girls' were supposed to act, was it? But she could hardly hold herself back. If she was honest with herself, really truly honest, she'd been so horny since they started this new adventure with toys that even the arm of the couch had been looking mighty fine lately. Nothing felt off limits when it came time to hump and rub herself against things.

Feeling frustrated, she headed toward the closet. 'Maybe he stuck it in here for later?' she thought to herself, feeling a little doubtful that she would ever find it now. Sliding open the closet, she was greeted by his freshly laundered shirts, all neatly hung in a straight row, organized by color and type, not a single hanger ajar. All of his clothing was darker in color, and she was greeted by black and dark gray fabrics, smelling faintly of Gain. She breathed in deeply, closing her eyes and bringing her right hand up to lightly touch the fabric, letting her fingers graze down gently as she felt it, soft under her touch. She could detect the slightest hint of his smell, clinging to the fabric, and felt that familiar longing for him. She missed him every time he was away, even if it was just for an hour.

She dropped her hand to her side, opening her eyes and glancing upwards, hoping upon hope that she would see the camera, resting there on the upper shelf, waiting for her to take it, waiting for her to watch the contents it contained, bringing her some much needed pleasure and relief. Her eyes scanning the shelf, she saw a few file boxes containing their old documents - tax records, mortgage paperwork, that sort of thing. Next to that, a box containing seeds they had used to start their backyard garden this year. What she didn't see was the camera.

'Fuck', she whispered to herself under her breath. She slid the closet door closed, a little too forcefully, and it hit the jamb with a soft banging sound. She jumped a little at the sound, startling her a bit out of her daydream. She was beyond confused about where he could have possibly hid it. Feeling the urge to pee, she headed to the master bathroom, closing the door behind her. Even though she was home alone, she just couldn't bring herself to pee with the door open. It was just.... weird. Lifting the toilet seat lid, she raised her skirt and grasped the sides of her panties, sliding them down to just above her knees. She sat down on the toilet seat, relaxing and thinking about the images on the camera - the ones she would hopefully see soon. If she could find it.

She began to let out a little pee, noticing it was coming out in a very small dribble, seemingly struggling a bit to get out. She knew what this meant - her pussy was very swollen, eager to be touched and rubbed, and ready to explode. She let her mind wander a bit now, remembering when she was a young girl and the church people had said it was a sin to touch yourself down there. They had said private parts were only meant for your spouse to touch and use for making babies. But she had been playing with her dog, wrestling one time when she was little and jumping around on the couch before she slipped, her crotch landing on the armrest - and it had felt good. Like really good - so good that she did it again the next time she was home alone. How could something that felt so good, be so wrong? And besides, if a man wanted to touch it and use it to make babies, she would gladly let him. It just felt so good.

It took several minutes to get all her pee out with some straining to make sure none was left inside. She couldn't help but notice that she still felt full, somehow - like she was full of something that needed to come out. She was pretty sure it wasn't pee, but maybe she was just so swollen right now, she couldn't get it all out. She would have to pee again later, after she rubbed it a bit, relieving some of the pressure.

She grabbed some toilet paper from the roll, tearing the paper and folding it before reaching underneath and wiping slowly, front to back. She felt the swollen lips of her vulva through the tissue, her clit straining for attention, feeling hard beneath her touch. Once the tissue reached a little further back, to the opening of her pussy, her hand and the tissue suddenly flew to the back like a water slide - yes, there was a lot of moisture coming out of her, no doubt about that.

After wiping herself clean, she wanted to take a minute, just a minute, to touch it with her fingers. She wanted it, needed it, so badly. The heat had built to such an incredible sensation between her legs, she knew it was going to be a memorable afternoon. She leaned back, still seated on the toilet, and let her fingertips lightly graze her thighs, working their way up from her knees to her hips, taking her time, slowly getting closer to her waiting, aching pussy. As her fingertips grew nearer to her wetness, she felt her pussy twitch in response. Oh, it was going to be so, so hard to resist.

She began breathing heavier now, her hands both between her legs now, resting on the inside of her thighs but not touching her pussy. 'Oh, please....' She began to moan, her pussy quivering. 'Please, please, touch it... please'. She was whimpering a bit now, and she could feel the juices running out of her. Her body was primed and ready to make babies, that was for sure. She didn't really want babies, but she wanted to pretend she was making them. She wanted to squeeze her eyes shut, sliding that dildo toy into her and slamming it deep inside of her, fast and hard, over and over, pretending that Mike was filling her up, impregnating her with all of his hot, sticky cum as it filled her up deep.

She still hadn't touched it and she could feel it throb and pulsate, right on the edge. She wondered if she could touch it, just for a second, to make it feel good, but not let it cum. That would make it feel even better, she thought to herself. Again, she noticed a deep and strong urge to pee, and she wondered if it was something else, something inside of her that was begging to come out.

She closed her eyes, letting her hands very lightly touch her pussy as she slowly moved them inward, almost gliding above her pussy with the lightest touch. "Oh!" she cried out, arching her back so her breasts jutted out, head tilted back in ecstasy. Her pussy quivered in response to the touch, begging for more, begging for release from this tension and buildup. "Please.... Please.... please.... " she began begging, hands still hovering just above her hot little mound, grazing softly, the slightest touch right above her clit. "Ohhhh.... I need to, please! Please" she began moaning and whimpering, more juices running out of her.

She began to take deep, sucking breaths in and out, trying to hold herself back. "No, please don't let it come out, not yet. Hold it in, baby... hold it in..." she said, whispering to herself, moaning with pleasure as she began to very slowly and softly make small circle motions on her clit, keeping the pressure and touch very light so she didn't accidentally cum too soon. "Oh please, oh please, oh please...." she was now repeating over and over between ragged breaths. The familiar warmth sensation ripped through her body now, and her chest flushed red. She was riding right on the verge of cumming, edging her hot little pussy, keeping it right where she wanted it to be, for as long as she could stand it. It was sheer pleasure and torture, all at the same time.

"Oh, please! I need to cum so bad, baby! Oh, I need to cum so bad! Oh please, oh please!" she was moaning more loudly now, feeling her pussy twitch and pulsate in response to every breath she took. But she wouldn't let herself cum, not yet. She wanted to find that camera first, to watch their recording. Then, while humping the bed, she would let it come out. Finally, she would get some sweet relief. She was desperate, desperate to let it all out, and she couldn't hold back much longer.

Getting up from the toilet and pulling up her panties, she headed to the sink to get washed up, feeling the cool water running over her fingers. She was definitely feeling a little hot and bothered, and the cool water was an exquisite feeling at this moment, feeling it slip between her fingers and run into the sink. Turning the water off and turning to the hand towel, she began drying off her hands, noticing they looked a little dry. 'I should use some of my new coconut moisturizer', she thought to herself. She knew the scent turned Mike on, and she wanted him to feel what she was feeling. She smiled a little at the thought. She was feeling so horny still, she felt an almost irresistible urge to hump the air, right there where she stood.

She pulled open the cabinet door in the bathroom, the one where she kept her lotions and a few other girly things. She was suddenly distracted, forgetting all about the dryness of her hands - because right there, on the shelf, was the camera - and a bottle of lube. Her mind raced as she thought about what that meant, and she had to stop, bent over at the waist slightly, bracing herself with one hand against the wall, breathing deeply in and out to keep herself from cumming in her panties right then and there. More juices gushed out of her, and she felt a little running down her inner thigh, no longer able to be contained by her now well-soaked panties.

'Oh my God', she thought to herself, raising her right hand to reach for the camera, her hand trembling slightly. Her heart was pounding in her chest, and she could feel the pulse of every beat between her legs, the intense heat radiating out from her hot pussy. She fumbled a bit with the camera, nearly dropping it out of her excitement as she pulled it down from the shelf. 'He's been watching our videos to make himself cum'.

The thought of it made her so hot, she quickly rushed back to the bed with the camera, hardly able to hold in any more of her excitement. Falling onto the bed on her stomach, her legs still hanging off the edge in her hastiness to get there, with her ass positioned nicely at the edge of the bed, she held the camera in both hands, pulling out the small screen to watch the recordings. This was an older style digital camcorder, not the newer style ones or a smartphone - but she was sure they would upgrade their equipment, very soon.

Turning on the power, the camera screen flickered before showing a loading screen that displayed 'Samsung'. The loading screen lasted but a brief few seconds, but these few seconds felt like a lifetime to her. She stared intently at the screen, her mind racing, her pussy throbbing at the edge of the bed as the weight of her medium-framed body pressed it against the edge of the mattress, pressing into her in all the right places.

The loading screen faded out, revealing a series of small boxes showing past video recordings. Each small box contained a preview of the clip as a still image. Her eyes flickered over each one, taking it in. She could see the sex doll, and herself standing up against it in one of the images. In another, she could see herself lying on the bed, legs spread wide, holding the dildo inside her dripping wet pussy as Mike was pounding the doll. There was another, showing Mike standing facing the bed, the sex doll in front of him, his hands around it on both sides, squeezing tightly. She wondered if this was just another clip from the video they had made together. 'Maybe he just had to split them into two videos or something', she thought to herself. But now she was feeling curious.

She tapped on the still picture showing Mike, straddled against the doll at the end of the bed. The image expanded now to fill the screen, and she stared at it for several moments, drooling over the sexiness of her husband, pressed against the doll, a look of pure lust and pleasure on his face as he had his head tilted back, hands wrapped firmly on the doll's hips. Her pussy quivered again at the thought, pulsating and begging to be touched now.

There was a large 'play' arrow button in the middle of the screen. She tapped it, then quickly pulled down her panties, lowering herself back down quickly so that her hot pussy was pressing against the corner of the mattress. She couldn't wait to see them both in action, getting it on, together, with different toys at the same time. The still image sprang into action, and there Mike was, naked except for his boxers, his large, hard cock released from the opening and pressing against the ass crack of the doll.

"Oh! Fuck yeah..." he moaned on the screen. It was the most sexy sound in the world. Michaela almost started cumming immediately when she heard his moans and gasps of pleasure. It was almost too much to bear.

"Oh, let me fuck your ass, you little cum slut. I need it, so bad. Oh, fuck, oh please let me cum in your ass." he was moaning. Michaela was going wild with lust. She had never heard Mike talk like this before, and it was so damn hot. She started moving her hips, slowly at first, pushing her pussy onto the corner of the mattress, feeling it press into her. But she wouldn't be able to keep a slow pace for long - no, she needed release, and needed it soon.

Michaela's eyes were glued to the screen as she watched Mike, desperate and horny, humping the ass crack of the doll. She could tell that he was needing it really badly, and that he couldn't wait to use that doll for his pleasure. She secretly wished to herself that he would use her body for his pleasure, too. The thought turned her on so much, having Mike fuck her hard and fast, using her for his orgasms, that her pussy pulsated and twitched again, harder this time, and she felt the edge of her orgasm once again building up.

"Oh, oh please... oh please! I need it so bad, baby." Michaela moaned, whimpering and then humping the corner of the mattress hard and fast, still watching every move on the screen. She couldn't look away, and everything she was seeing was turning her on more and more. She felt the corner of the mattress getting wet beneath her. She began pressing her hips hard into the mattress, really grinding her pussy into it, holding it there, her body shaking all over as she held it pressed forcefully against the mattress corner, feeling the fabric pressing into her, the firmness of it pressing deep against her pussy, spreading her wet, juicy lips.

On the screen, Mike was breathing heavily, grunting, thrusting his hips towards the doll over and over. "Oh, fuck..." Mike said, a lusty sound to his voice. "I'm gonna stick it in your ass. Please, let me stick it in your ass, I need to feel it, I need it so bad." He was still holding tightly onto the doll, pounding up against it, feeling his shaft slide between the ass cheeks of the doll, the doll's ass jiggling a little with every thrust. "Please... just let me... please... please, baby...." he said, now pumping harder and harder as he begged.

Michaela could tell he was incredibly horny now, and she couldn't wait to see what happened next. She was humping the corner of the mattress while watching this, and started to feel her pussy pulsate in the beginning of an orgasm so she stopped, holding very still for a few moments to let things cool down some, her eyes still glued to the screen. She wanted to postpone her orgasm as long as possible, trying to keep herself right on the edge of cumming, until she exploded with pleasure.

12