Good Girls Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the screen, Mike was saying "Oh, fuck yes.... Oh, fuck yes... oh, fuck yes!!" as he slid himself slowly inside the doll's tight ass. As he pushed it slowly, all the way in, he held it there for just a moment, and Michaela wondered if he was feeling it throb and pulsate too, the way she was. She wondered if he was fighting to hold in his cum, too. Thinking about this while watching him on the screen was keeping her right on the edge of cumming, and she almost lost it and started cumming right then - she was desperate, desperate for release, desperate to let it out.

"Oh... oh.... Oh!" Michaela was saying, moaning as she humped the corner of the mattress, grinding it hard and fast. Her hands were gripping the comforter now, clenched in tight little fists. She had pulled the sheets up from the corner of the mattress, feeling more firmness against her from the binding on the edge of the mattress. "Please, let me cum! Please let me cum! Please let me cum, baby! I need it so bad! Please, cum inside me! Please, baby! Please!!" she squealed, breathing heavy and trying to hold back that last little bit. She could feel more juices trickling out of her, running onto the mattress. She wanted to be fucked by Mike like he was doing to the doll, and she needed it so badly. She desperately needed him to come and fuck her, pounding her hard, fast and deep before filling her up with his hot, sticky cum.

Michaela could see Mike pounding the doll hard and fast now, his body shaking and quivering as his balls started to get ready to release their cum inside of her. His hands were gripping her so tightly, his knuckles were beginning to turn white. He was whimpering now, desperate to let out his cum inside of her. "Oh fuck! Oh, it feels so good inside your ass! Fuck!" Mike was moaning loudly on the screen. He started to pound it faster now, the motions almost a blur on the screen as he continued to pound hard and deep, now moving very fast as he frantically fucked the shit out of the sex doll, desperate to cum inside her.

Michaela could hear what sounded like women moaning in the background on the screen, and stopped moving for a moment to listen closer. Looking at the bed more closely in the view of the camera, she noticed that Mike's phone was laying on the bed and he was looking down at it, watching a video as he fucked the sex doll. She suddenly realized he was watching a porn video, and she found herself feeling very curious, and even more turned on. She'd never seen a video of other people having sex before, and she thought that sounded really, really hot. She wondered to herself how she could ask him about it, to see if maybe they could watch together.

Michaela was humping the bed again, thrusting hard and fast, really getting into it as she watched her sexy husband pound the doll on the screen. She felt the pressure build up to an incredibly intense level between her legs, and her legs began shaking uncontrollably as she thrusted her hips forward, pressing her pussy hard into the edge of the mattress, holding her breath for a moment to intensity the pressure even further, before letting out her breath in a combination of a gasp and whine.

On the screen, Mike was pounding hard and fast, talking dirty and moaning, saying "Oh, you like that, don't you? You want me to fuck you harder? Yeah? Oh, fuck yeah. I'm gonna cum inside you. I'm gonna cum inside you, baby. Oh, here it comes... here it comes... I'm gonna cum inside you, baby! Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! Ohhhh..... Please! I need to cum, baby! I need to cum, baby! I can't hold it in! Here it comes! Are you ready for it? Here it comes! Fuck, yeah!!!" and with that, he grunted, slamming himself into the doll hard, his body wracked in orgasmic convulsions, as he shot his cum repeatedly into her, over and over, deep inside, pumping some of his sweet juices deep inside her. He then pulled out quickly, shoving his dick into her eager and waiting pussy, hard and deep, finishing off, pumping a few more loads of cum inside as he felt her squeeze tightly around him. If she had been real, she'd be pregnant for sure, because he had made sure of it, saying "Oh yeah, baby. Take it all. Take it all, you dirty little slut. I just put a baby in you. Ohhhh... Fuck, yes" It was everywhere, dripping out of her holes, dripping off his dick as he pulled it out of her, landing in white, sticky drips on the floor at his feet, even on the comforter. He must have drained every drop from his balls with that one.

Michaela was humping the bed frantically now, incredibly turned on and hot by what she'd just seen, and ready to let herself explode with pleasure. She was so into it, she didn't hear any sound behind her when the door to the bedroom creaked open. She didn't hear the footsteps walk up behind her as she humped, hard and fast. She almost didn't even realize someone was standing right behind her, watching her every move, as she rode right on the edge of her climax, panting, begging for permission to cum, ready to explode all over the bed.

"Here, hump this. Please... I need it, so bad." she heard a sexy, lust-filled voice saying in almost a whine from behind her, startling her out of her masturbation session. She quickly turned onto her side, looking behind her. There stood Mike, a huge hard-on straining to escape his pants. She wondered how long he had been standing there, watching her. He was holding out the purple butterfly vibe. Her eyes went from his, down to the vibe, and then back up to his. The smell of lust was heavy in the room. He looked desperate and horny. She couldn't resist him. She reached out, taking the butterfly from him and pressing its nose, making it spring to life, buzzing between her fingers.

Michaela rolled back over onto her stomach, positioning her pussy back at the corner of the mattress, placing the butterfly down underneath her pussy and lowering herself onto it, lightly at first, then more firm, feeling the vibrations shoot through her, her pussy walls pulsating and contracting firmly a few times as her orgasm built, ready to release. "Oh, please! It feels so good!" Michaela was saying, frantically starting to hump the butterfly, grinding it hard.

"Oh, fuck yeah... rub that pussy for me". She could hear behind her. She could hear squishy wet stroking sounds, and she knew that Mike was so hot from watching her that he couldn't help jerking off. That just turned her on even more.

"Oh, please! I'm gonna cum! Please let me cum! I need it so bad! I need to cum, baby! Please, I need to let it out!" Michaela groaned, whining and humping the bed desperately.

"Oh, fuck..." she could hear Mike say behind her. "Oh, fuck yeah, baby. Make that pussy cum. Cum right now, baby! Please! I need to see your cum! I need to see your cum! Give it to me! I'm gonna cum too, baby! Fuck yeah!" He was stroking his cock hard and fast now, his head jerking in motion with his strokes, both arms working hard as both of his hands were wrapped tightly around his rock-hard cock, his face strained as he worked hard to make his cum stay inside until she was ready. He felt the tip of his dick swell and he knew he'd reached the point of no return. He closed his eyes tightly for a moment, enjoying the feeling, picturing her with her ass in the air, begging him to cum inside her ass and fill her up deep. His balls pulled up tight to his body as it got ready to release his juices in pump after pump of hot cum. "Ohhhh!!! Fuuuuuck!!" he groaned, his toes curling and his legs shaking, as the first white stream of thick cum shot from the end of his dick in a mind-blowing pulsation, hitting her on the ass cheek.

Michaela felt the warm spray of his cum hit her ass, and she could take no more. All of the build up and anticipation, all the searching for the camera, all the light touching in the bathroom, all the watching videos of him jerking off into the doll, it was all too much and she let go. "Oh, I'm gonna cum! Oh, I'm gonna cum, baby! Oh, here it comes! I can't hold it in anymore! Here it comes!" Michaela moaned, humping her hips rapidly, grinding her sweet little pussy against the vibe as her pussy exploded with the pressure. She felt that strange sensation, kind of like needing to pee, and she pushed down a little as she came, feeling a sudden gush of fluid coming out. "Oh, yes! Oh, please, yes! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" Michaela screamed, squirting her pussy juices out forcefully, pumping her cum all over the mattress, soaking it wet with her juices as she finally released the built up pressure in her body,

Mike saw her squirting and this pushed him over the edge even further, making him cum even harder. "Oh, fuck yeah, baby! Cum all over the bed! Squirt so hard for me, baby! Just let it out! Please, baby! Please, baby! Yeessss!!" Mike was saying while stroking his cock hard and fast, and his cock continued to pump out more and more cum, spraying Michaela's ass cheek, the floor, the mattress, and getting all over his cock and hand. The strong, deep pulsations in his cock were making it throb rhythmically as it was drained of all its juices. Mike closed his eyes, imagining in his mind that he was filling her up with his juices, filling every hole with some before he finally stopped cumming, watching as it dripped out of her.

Michaela lay there for a moment or two, catching her breath, as she recovered from her orgasm. The corner of the mattress was soaking wet, and she felt like she had peed the bed. She didn't know what just happened, and felt a little embarrassed that he had seen it, but also knew that it had felt really, really good. She had never experienced anything like that before. It made her really horny, and she wanted to hump everything in sight, she was so turned on. She rolled over to her side, looking back at him. He was just cleaning off his cock and putting it away, zipping his pants back up when he looked at her, the biggest smile she had ever seen across his face.

"I got a present for you today", Mike said, stepping forward and pulling something from his jacket pocket. It was in a small box. She reached out, taking it from him and inspecting the small package. It showed a picture of what was inside, but she had no idea what it was. She was curious, just like she was curious about why she had just wet the bed, but she was feeling too shy to ask him about it. The picture on the package showed a small, rounded thing that had a flared little thing like a handle at one side. It was small enough to fit in the palm of her hand. She opened the package slowly, pulling open the flaps and reaching inside, before turning it upside down and shaking it out in her hand.

Out fell a small, rounded pink thing, that kind of looked like a funny shaped pacifier maybe, or some kind of plug. It felt smooth and soft, yet firm. It was rounded near the bottom with a tapered tip, and the bottom handle-like thing was flared out, larger than the rest of it. She stared at it with curiosity for a few moments, before looking up at Mike.

Mike smiled at her, a broad grin stretching across his face, his eyes lit up with excitement. "Do you know what this is?" he asked her, a look of deep lust on his face.

Michaela shook her head. "No...." she said, still looking at the object quizzically, meeting his gaze, then looking back at the mystery object.

"You'll like this", he said, sounding a little breathless, but still smiling, giving her a little wink. "This is a butt plug. I'll show you what it's for."

To be continued...

12