Goo'd Girls Pt. 05

Story Info
Sonja discovers a new well of power, as the town moves on...
10.5k words
4.82
6.1k
12

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 11/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CW: questionable consent; non-human; forced orgasms; transformation; slime; mind control; age gap;


'These past few weeks have been... they've been difficult. Getting back to normal. But, as Graduation approaches, and we're all looking at the world a little differently, I just wanted to say that, without you all, I don't know if I would be here, you know? I can't... since her, I've been quite open about how I can't feel pleasure in the same way. But I'm dreaming of her less and less. I think I'm beginning to really, really recover. So, thank you. Thank you all.'

Dayna sat, a little blush in her cheeks, as the group around her gave polite applause. It wasn't a big group - but that was a good thing, they knew. A closed circle of victims.

'Thank you, Dayna,' Kat said, wiping a stray dark hair from over her eye. She caught the gaze of Gabriel, sat opposite her, between Dayna and the baker, Amelia. He looked away quickly, to Maya.

Maya gave a soft cough, uncharacteristically subdued. 'That was... beautiful, Dayna. Does anyone else want to say anything? Like Dayna mentioned, next week is Graduation, which means that everyone except Amelia will be occupied, so... say your piece now.'

'Will we still do this, afterwards?' Amelia asked. She had her arms crossed over her generous chest, and her face was a picture of worry. 'I don't know if... if I'm quite as far down the road to recovery as Dayna.'

'We can do this as long as we need to,' Kat said simply. 'As long as we want to. Me and Maya will always do these.'

'Except next week,' Gabriel chimed in. Kat gave him a quick glare, but they both simmered down quickly.

'Except next week,' Maya said. 'Week after, we're back to normal.'

Dayna let out a sigh. 'I don't think 'normal' really exists, does it? Ever since we were all raped by Sonja the slime-Witch.'

'Dayna-' Maya said.

'We don't use that word,' Kat said.

Gabriel's hands tightened into fists, before he consciously made them relax.

But Dayna shrugged. 'It's just the truth, isn't it? I'd rather not dance around it. Okay, maybe I won't use the word - but we can't shy away. It's a secret, obviously, that it was Sonja who was the Witch of Sun - a secret we'll keep. I'm still surprised people bought that the Witch of Sun was trying to save Sonja from a monster, and that they both died. Why does she get that sort of story? That sort of glorification?!'

'Because it would cause panic,' Kat said, her eyes steeled on her. 'We've talked about this. It would put us, all of us, at risk if the truth got out. People need to think of the Witches as heroes. Not immortal, fine, but-'

'But if they knew they could turn into rape-slimes, then it might cause some public dissatisfaction?' Gabriel shot back.

'Don't use that word,' Maya said, a little more tense this time. 'Guys... can we just... cool off, a little?'

Amelia nodded. 'This isn't helping anything. If you want to continue this conversation, then I'll see you in two weeks.'

'Let's call it,' Gabriel said, standing. 'Maybe we're not as cured as we want to be.'

Dayna looked down, before standing as well. 'I know we just fought, but... you guys are like family, you know? I know I get a little heated about it, but... I'm sorry. I need you guys.'

Maya nodded. 'We need you, too.'

'Let's leave it there,' Kat said, standing as well. 'We're only ten minutes short, anyway. Who's walking up to the Instructionary?'

'I am,' Maya said.

'Nah, I've got some free time now. I'll find my own way,' Gabriel said, before leaving quickly through the entrance to the space they booked out every week - a small meeting room in the civic centre.

Dayna gave an apologetic smile. 'I have to go to a shop first.'

Amelia, resigned, stood and patted down her apron. 'Back to the shop. See you all in two weeks. And, look - enjoy graduation, yeah?'

Dayna slipped out behind Gabriel, followed soon after by Amelia who turned the other way out of the centre, towards her bakery. Kat and Maya, after exchanging a hug and a sigh of exasperation, left soon after and began their journey up the mountain, towards the school - Melmana Instructionary.

Two streets across, there was a near-abandoned barn that belonged to an eighty-year old farmer that hasn't done much with it since semi-retiring a decade or so ago. It was old, with cracked planks for walls and held together by rusted nails, and held within it sacks of grain, bales of hay, and a stash of old farm equipment.

Between the bales, in the back corner of the farm, there was a small gap, in the centre of which a blanket had been laid down. Beside the blanket, there was a pile of school uniforms, shedded and strewn. Atop the blanket, between the bales, were the hot, sweating bodies of two eighteen-year-old students taking out their frustrations on each other's eager bodies.

'Fuck - yes - fuck me harder than you ever fucked her,' Dayna panted, on her back and holding the neck of her fuck-buddy as he ploughed into her, filling that pleasure-shaped hole in her heart that she'd struggled to do anything with since Sonja had made it. She chased that feeling, the true pleasure that she'd felt when Sonja's slime-form had taken her.

'Take it - fuck - fucking take it, Dayna,' Gabriel panted as he fucked her, hips slamming into her over and over and over as his cock stretched her tight sex. Her legs wrapped around him as he fucked her into the hay bale beneath them, bouncing slightly with each impact, their breathy moans and panting breaths the only sound in the barn.

He thought about Kat, and their relationship; all the things he'd wanted to do with her, and the way that Sonja had done them to him instead. He fucked those memories into Dayna, moaning into her lips as they kissed. He thought about Kat, and the few times she'd let him touch her, wondering what he'd done so wrong for her to turn him away after everything that had happened.

Maybe she couldn't look at him, knowing what Sonja had done to him.

Maybe she couldn't look at him because, as they'd talked about in their group-talks, she knew how much he'd liked it.

'Fuck me,' Dayna moaned into his shoulder. 'Gabe, fuck me - choke me.'

He obliged, gripping her throat in one hand. Her eyes rolled back, and he felt her cum on his cock, but he just kept going - the way they both liked. Even if one of them finished, the other knew to just keep going. To take what they wanted.

And what he wanted was to fill this cute, lithe schoolgirl with cum.

'Fuck, fuck, fuck,' Gabriel panted, before seizing up, pushing deep and doing exactly what he wanted to.

'Ohhhh,' Danya whined, legs around him, as they both felt a shadow of what they really wanted.

Of the pleasure they'd felt before.

It wasn't enough, but it'd do, for now.

* * *

Over Melmana, the sun shone through wisp-like clouds. The mountain stood tall, a lone peak in a sea of forest and sky, aside from the small ring of buildings that consisted the village, and the Melmana Instructionary - the academy that scaled the sides of the mountain, built into the very rock. Up the sides of the mountain were passageways and stairwells for students to scale, if needed. Most didn't bother, choosing instead to do as they were intended - to stay in the Instructionary for long periods of time, without seeing the village below.

But Kat and Maya were seniors, which meant they had a lot more freedom than most. In fact, being only a week from graduating, the Instructionary had all but given up on them in terms of containment.

The two students, in their shirt-and-skirt uniforms, adorned with Instructionary logos, made their lazy way up to one of the entrances to the Instructionary at the base of the mountain - a large, open set of double oak doors, with a wide archway built from mountain stone framing it.

Kat wiped a sleeve over her cheek, getting rid of a tear that had been building.

'He's an idiot,' Maya said, taking her hand. 'And you can do better.'

Kat was quiet, but nodded. 'Never mind.'

'If he says anything to you outside of the group that isn't an apology, I'll kick his arse.'

Kat laughed a little at that, though she knew it was only half of a joke. Maya could, and likely would, kick the shit out of him.

But, just as they were passing through the archway, into the shade, they heard a sound.

No, not just a sound - a roar.

They turned, looking down the hill over the village, and at the forest beyond. The darkness beneath the leaves shook, as birds escaped into the sky, squawking and crying.

'I could do with a stretch,' Maya said, cracking her neck. 'You up for it?'

'Absolutely,' Kat said, ready to feel strong. They gave a cursory look around, decided they were alone, and did what they always did.

Both of them called the mountain, summoning the power from within, and were pulled through the walls of the passageways. Their forms, incorporeal, slid through the ground and rock, through a half-mile of grit and darkness, before emerging. The central area, the home of their Witches, was a column of light in the centre of the mountain, hollowed out and offering them sanctuary.

Sonja had, only a few months ago, managed to sully this, too.

But they didn't stay; the mountain heard their call, and pulled them through the walls again, up into the central pillar. Light shone around them, hot and cold, electrifying and filling. Both Kat and Maya felt their bodies become covered in power, soaking into them, whilst also burning out from within.

They flew upwards, at impossible speeds, all of this taking mere seconds, until they were shooting out of the peak of the mountain, clad no longer in the school's garb; instead, now, they were the Witches of Moon and Stars.

Two of three.

They flew over Melmana, towards the shaking trees and flying birds, just in time to see the cause as it stepped out of the trees, pushing branches aside to show its face as it stumbled out into the light, trampling a patch of farmland under-foot.

'Ogre!' Maya yelled, and Kat agreed. It was enormous - maybe twenty foot tall, with an overhanging belly and a thick club dragging behind it, hanging from its grip. It had one bulging eye in the centre of its face, and a second one below it and to the left, and its mouth hung open in a sickly grin as it saw the two Witches flying in.

Him, Kat thought, unable to deny the fact that this Ogre was, unlike the many that had come before, completely naked. Usually they had at least a shred of cloth covering their more vulnerable areas, but this lug appeared to have crawled out of the dirt as naked as the day he was born.

And the size of the thing that hung between his thighs was, unfortunately, equally difficult to ignore.

'Witches!' he bellowed, his voice thick and low. His hands came up, almost in greeting, as they charged at him. 'Word got round you've got a taste for monster lovin''!'

'Ogres can talk?' Maya quipped, but Kat wasn't paying attention to that. Her mind was concerned by the fact that the monsters were talking - and that they were talking about what Sonja had done.

And, clearly, it had affected their tactics.

Maya, pulling from the sun in the way her powers allowed, created the streak of fire-energy from her palms, flying in low and striking the Ogre in the belly.

He howled, and swung his great club like it was made of paper. Kat had to dive to avoid it, throwing out moonlight-knives like darts that stuck into his knee.

'CUNT!' he growled as his leg buckled while Maya swung round his head. He looked like he was going to swing at her, so she dived wide, but instead he snapped around at the waist, and out of nowhere the back of his hand whipped round, smacking her out of the air like a fly.

'MAYA!' Kat yelled, as the Ogre caught her eye. He grinned again, and this time did swing his club. Kat dove under it, throwing another set of darts at him. They hit his gut, getting barely as grunt from him as he rolled, moving with apparent dexterity neither of them had expected - this Ogre certainly was trying new things.

What made Kat's stomach drop, however, was the fact that he rolled in such a way to be directly over Maya's form on the ground.

The Witch of Stars rolled on the grass, groaning, and opened her eyes just as the Ogre positioned himself over her, and sat.

'FUCK N-' Maya screamed, before her entire body was disappeared beneath his oversized, boil-covered rump. Her feet were just about visible, poking out in his front, until his grotesque ballsack fell over them, completely concealing her.

Kat, in total shock, stared at him.

'You jealous?' he asked, shaking his hips a little as he sat on the dirt, back to the forest.

Kat felt a flurry of fury build inside her, all of her anger and disgust - not just at the Ogre, but at Sonja, at Gabriel, all of it - and she wielded it.

Kat dropped to the dirt, square in front of the Ogre.

'Heh,' it chuckled, bringing up the club to slam it down. Then, his face screwed up a bit, and a little bit of smoke started to climb up from under him.

Before he could figure out why, Kat shot upwards, a bullet made of moon-magic, cracking him square in the jaw with enough force to lift him.

'GAHHHH!' Maya screeched as the Ogre was pulled a solid ten feet straight upwards, nearly to a standing position - were his legs able to get under him. Maya's hands were alight, smoke streaming from them as she summoned more power from the sun hanging over them to fire herself up and out from under the beasts' form.

Kat flipped backwards as the Ogre arched through the air, stumbling backwards and landing flat on his back, head cracking against a tree-trunk with an echoing THUNK.

The ground shook beneath the two Witches, but everything went awfully quiet afterwards.

Kat lowered herself to the ground, next to Maya's shaking form. She looked like she'd seen a ghost.

'You okay?' Kat asked.

In response, Maya vomited, and summoned the power of the mountain. 'Check he's dead. I need to... go...'

Kat nodded, as Maya was pulled into the mountain to change into her usual self again, and looked at the lug before her. Already, he was starting to get up.

'Ready for another?' she asked as he stumbled up into a sitting position.

Without a word, his club was launched at her, but Kat saw it coming; she dodged to the side, cringing as the impact sound echoed behind her, before summoning energy up to throw it at the beast. The Orge dragged himself up into a standing position, sneering at her.

She climbed into the air, seeing the deep gash on the side of his head from his impact with the trunk, and aimed for it.

'You want me,' he grumbled, leering at her. 'We know the Witches are sluts now-'

Energy fired from her hands, like long swords, and pierced his skull easily. The naked monster drooped, and dropped. His body landed, again, with a heavy THUNKKK, which reverberated around them.

Kat knew that, beneath the forest, was a network of caves that housed any number of creatures and monsters, and she only hoped a couple of them had collapsed, killing whatever might be locked away inside.

'Gross,' she said, approaching his face to ensure he was dead. Doing her duty, as a Witch.

Sometimes, this job sucked.

* * *

Beneath the forest, the caves shook.

Dust fell from pitch-black ceilings, as the shudders settled down. Walls shifted. Great boulders beneath the earth slipped and moved.

Sonja, wandering as she had been for weeks, if not months, steadied herself against the wall of the cavern, feeling the stones poke into her. She stepped on, barefoot, through the Dark Realm that veined beneath the surface of the world, searching for something.

She was quite close to the surface, she figured, for a crash to make that much of an impact. Few things would shudder the earth that way, but whatever it was, Sonja was sure she knew what had caused it to fall.

'Kat,' she whispered. 'Maya.' Her first words in days.

There wasn't much cause for conversation, down here, with the monsters. Not that she was alone; not by any means. Simply that the choice of intelligent company was thin.

Sonja felt something in her chest - a pain that had sat there for days. Her mind, as she wandered, had been filled with images of her corruption. The demon that took her, made of slime and sludge, had transplanted her mind into a copy of herself and used her to go on a lust-filled rampage, targeting those around her who were... unsatisfied.

Kat and Maya had fought the beast off, just as Sonja had begun to fall for its tempting ways - that her pleasure was all-encompassing and absolute, and should be shared. That her power should have been shared.

Kat and Maya showed her she was wrong and, as punishment, had left her here. No longer a Witch. The Witch of Sun didn't exist anymore. Sonja barely existed any more. Aside from evading the monsters down here, she had done little more than walk. Even the need for food, here, was gone - the mere realm sustained her.

What that meant for her humanity was anyone's guess.

But as the shudders of earth and stone reverberated through the caverns, Sonja heard a sound she hadn't heard before. Intelligent words, whispering along the vibrations that ran through the dirt, finding her.

Sonja...

It had said her name. Whispered it through the walls.

'Hello?' she whispered back, unsure if she should give into temptation. It could be a trick, after all. Another monster, one she didn't know the name of, taking its shot and devouring her.

But what was the point? She was nothing anymore. She might as well be food.

Sonja...

The voice was coming from up ahead - no light shone anywhere down here, but after a while Sonja had been able to tell direction by sound, almost like echolocation. She could hear where sound carried onwards, and where it died on impact with a wall, giving her directions, guidance.

And, now, the voice gave her not only guidance, but purpose.

She followed, into the dark.

It took hours, until the crash and the shuddering earth were but a far away memory, but soon the voice became louder.

Stronger.

Sonja...

She followed, feeling the softest of winds across her form, naked and feral now, as she rounded cavernous corners and followed the guidance of the voice down junctions and branches of the caves. She'd never been here before - it was so shallow. She thought that, by the incline she'd been following, she would have found the surface by now, but instead it was just more and more... dark.

And then, there was light.

It was only a crack - a split between stone, in the wall, but it was there. Sonja, drawn to it like a moth, pressed her face to the crack, and tried to peer inside, but the crack was too thin.

Sonja! The voice called her from within.

'You... you want me?'

Come... come, Sonja...

She stepped back; the other side of the cave was only a few feet behind her - this was a particularly cramped area, with little foot-fall from what she could tell. Which meant no one would hear her when she slammed her heel into the stone.

It didn't break through, but there was an audible crack. Sonja winced, before doing it again. It took two more hits with her heel before the crack opened a little more - wide enough for her to see through.