Goo'd Girls Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was beautiful, and even the dark of the forest and all that it promised couldn't spoil that view.

The dorms were only a short walk away, and up one level, but Kat didn't feel like heading back up any time soon. She knew Maya would have a girl over, a lovely young woman named Amber. Kat liked Amber, but she didn't like listening to the two of them flirt for hours before making a clumsy excuse to both go to the bathroom together and fuck. She'd decided that, at least tonight, she would give them enough time to get it out of the way, and wander the halls for a while or so.

Technically it was against the rules, and technically she should have been more upset about that.

Since Sonja died, it was hard to care.

Because it was death, right? And, because she was 'presumed' to have been killed by the monster, or any other monster that picked off one or two people per month, no one else had really cared. Sonja didn't have much by way of family, in that they didn't live in the town of Melmana, having moved out after Sonja assured them she would join them when she graduated.

They had come for the symbolic funeral, and left the next day. Kat hated them for that.

Maya had buried herself in the laps of other girls, either trying to make up for the sadness she felt, or trying to replace the undeniably amazing sex Sonja had inflicted upon them.

And then there was Kat - no more Gabriel, no more best friend.

She needed a release. To scratch an itch. An itch that wouldn't be scratched by staring out of a window, or by kicking the shit out of a pervy Ogre.

She could admit it to herself.

She needed to be fucked.

'Fuck,' she grumbled, knocking her head against the pane of glass.

* * *

Sonja, wearing the body of her old teacher, Professor Willow Felder, stood before a mirror. Willow's bedroom was immaculate, the way you'd expect of a meticulous person, but Sonja had clumsily thrown the wine-stained clothing at the laundry basket, letting it fall on top and sit there, all messy.

Sonja was far too interested in looking at the full-length mirror that was on the back of the door, considering the undeniably fuck-able form she'd found herself in.

'You're hot,' Sonja said, running her hands through Willow's deep-brown hair, letting it fall in messy locks that looked, to any on-lookers, a lot like sex hair.

And there could, indeed, be onlookers; Sonja had kept the curtains nice and wide open whilst she appreciated her new form.

Sonja brushed Willow's nipples, watching them come up into perky points atop her lovely, heavy breasts. They were plump, and maybe not as perky as they might have been twenty years ago, but the cleavage options they granted her more than made up for it.

Sonja turned, appreciating her booty - now that was pert, and memories swam around in Willow's head of her husband bending her over, spanking it during sex.

'He likes your butt, huh?' Sonja mewled, watching the memories like they were being broadcast across a screen for her. 'Maybe I'll have him fuck it tonight,' Sonja said, feeling the mote of panic from Willow; she'd never done that, apparently. 'Whenever he gets back. Where is he?'

She smiled at herself for caring about where her victim's husband was off to, but understood that it would, most likely, be bleeding out from Willow's mind.

'Well, whenever he gets home, I'm going to fuck him so good he'll forget about whatever slut he's been with tonight.'

Then, Sonja began to dress her vessel - that was a good word for it, vessel - in a perverted twist on her school-ready dress.

A shirt, with no bra underneath, and the top four buttons undone to pronounce her cleavage. She pulled on some fishnet stockings Willow had bought years ago and forgotten about, which shaped her already delightful legs in the mot luscious way, before adorning the look with a school-girl skirt and a tie, from Willow's own uniform that, also, sat in the bottom of the wardrobe, unused for years. The uniform had changed since then, but the pleated, plain-black skirt still looked perfectly naughty as she squeezed it on over her fishnetted bottom.

It still fit, and despite herself, Sonja felt a small beam of pride from Willow's mind.

She pulled on the glasses, and made sure her hair was just-so, before waiting.

For about ten minutes.

'Willow, if your husband doesn't get home soon and fuck you, I'm going to go next door and give that widower, Frank, the best night of his life, do you hear me?'

Again, motes of panic inside her head, but it only made Sonja enjoy it more. She got wet at the idea that Frank, a sixty-something who lived next door, would be enjoying this schoolteacher's slutty phase more than her own husband.

But, instead, another idea came to her. 'He's the librarian of the Instructionary, right?' Willow, without intention, inside her head, brought forth memories that confirmed it. 'Great. Well, any students up late are about to see a whole new side to their Cryptology professor.'

And, with that, Sonja ignored the pleads inside her head, pulled on a jacket to stave off the cold, pulled on some of Willow's highest of heels, and headed out into the town, every step making her more wet.

* * *

'It's been long enough,' Kat sighed, and turned to head back towards her dorm, whether Maya and Amber were done or not.

She walked back through the halls, taking the shortest route up to the stairwell that would take her upstairs; this just so happened to pass through the seniors' library. Kat, upon quietly pushing the doors open to slip through the library and find the stairwell that sat on the other side, heard voices.

She swore at herself silently, knowing that she shouldn't be up at this time - but, equally, neither should they. So, it wasn't that bad. This was just a case of get through, don't look around, be as quick as possible.

Then, she heard them.

'Yes - yes - fuck me, sir - oh, FUCK, sir, yes...'

Kat's stomach tightened at the word 'sir'. It wasn't unusual for students to sneak around, taking out their hormones on each other after dark, so she could only hope the 'sir' was a bit of naughty role-play.

'Fuck - you're so much tighter than my wife,' a lower voice growled, punctuated my impacts sounds and high-pitched yelps and moans.

Shit.

Kat couldn't help it; it was either the Witch in her, or the horny teenager, but whichever one it was got the better of her. She needed to know what they were doing, who it was.

If it was a teacher.

'Yeah, you like that tight teeny pussy?' Her voice was playful, despite her words. Kat could almost smell them, now - the musk and heat was filling the library, between the stacks of books and in the shadows of the tightly-packed shelves. 'UGH! Oh, sir, you feel so biiiig...'

'Such a little slut,' his voice growled, and as Kat turned a corner, low-to-the-ground, she saw shapes. Movement.

She was definitely a student - her skirt was flipped up and her panties were halfway down her legs, caught at her knees, and she was bent at the waist as she gripped a shelf for balance. Kat couldn't make out her face, but judging by her voice, she was enjoying herself.

The man, though, Kat did know.

It was the librarian, Mr. Felder.

He'd been nice to her, in the past, when she'd talked to him, and now she wondered if he had just been thinking about fucking her.

With a pang of guilt, and lust, she wondered if she would be able to fuck him, too. He sounded like a good time, at least.

'Fuck me harder than your wife's ever taken it,' the student demanded, apparently uncaring for how loud their voices had gotten. The man sped up, and Kat soured on the idea of fucking a married man. She was horny, not a homewrecker. Kat knew Professor Felder, the librarian's wife, too - though she hadn't taken Cryptology in years.

Fuck, they looked good, though.

Something about how much of a size difference there was between them, and the way he had her bent over to take what he wanted from her... it was stirring something awake in Kat.

She thought of Gabriel, and all the things they'd done together. He'd never fucked her like that, though. Just animalistic, just needing it. So in the moment they were both ready to ruin their lives for a good fuck.

Before she'd realised it, Kat had slipped her hand beneath her own skirt, and was touching at the now-damp fabric of her underpants. A small gasp escaped her, but it was buried by the moans of the schoolgirl, and the grunts of the librarian.

'Gonna cum,' Mr. Felder grunted, and Kat's eyes started to glaze over. Her finger slipped beneath her panties, as she became determined, on some level, to cum alongside them.

'Fuck - cum in me,' the schoolgril moaned.

'But you could-'

'Get me fucking pregnant,' she said, which seemed to drive the librarian wild. He gripped her hair in his hand, taking it in a make-shift ponytail. As she was yanked up, Kat was able to see her face, and her heart sank.

It was Dayna.

'Put a baby in me,' she moaned, and he grunted in response, fucking her deep and fast wth three final hammers - plapp-plapp-plapp.

'Ohhh,' he sighed. 'Oh, fuuuuck.'

'So much,' Danya whined. 'Oh, yes, sir, fill me the fuck up...'

Kat came, on the floor, hand in her pants, in silence and in shadow. It was shocking, like a knife to the heart, and once it was over, and her vision cleared, she could see the two deviants - Mr. Felder and Dayna - kissing with her back against him, him leaning over her shoulder, his cock still embedded within her.

Not waiting for them to clean up, Kat quietly rose to her feet, and made a dash for the exit. As she pushed the door open, and sped away, she heard a male voice call out from behind her.

'Is someone there?!'

* * *

Sonja climbed about three stories of the Instructionary's internal structure before someone saw her.

'Prof... Professor Felder?!' came a voice.

Sonja turned, and saw a semi-familiar face. A boy from the other side of the year to her. She thought his name was Nathan. He was a big guy, a sports-player sort.

'What are you doing up so late?' she asked him, playing the authority card, and ignoring how much like a wet dream she must look to a student right now.

'I, uh... I-'

'Never mind,' she said, approaching him in the hall. 'Where is your dorm?'

'I'm in the sport's centre,' he said, and his face clicked into place in Sonja's mind. He was one of the boys who was going to be part of the Martial Guard - he'd signed up early, which meant a good deal of his time in school was dedicated to his physical mastery. The sport's centre was a specialised wing, cross-year, that overlooked a particular 'garden' on the mountainside, used for racing and training. It was also only this high up, as they were often used as a bench for the actual Martial Guard. Sonja didn't know an awful lot about it, but she knew they got a good amount of funding from the MG. Enough to get individual rooms.

He was a bulking boy, a little taller than Willow, with strong arms and a nice face.

Sonja, in Willow's form, smiled. 'Perfect. Let me escort you back.'

'O-okay,' he said, with a nod.

It was a short trip - they were already on the right level, so it was simply a case of rounding the mountain a little. Once they had, and Sonja let him take the lead, he looked at her as though she was going to stay at the entrance.

'No, I'll make sure you get to your room,' she told him. 'Can't have you wondering about at this late hour.'

He nodded, looking a little nervous, and led her to his bunk. It was a nicely crafted area, with the wood looking newly varnished and moulded. His own room, and it was just his, had an expensive looking plaque with his name on it. Willow, inside her head, quipped that it was nicer than the one on her desk.

Nathan pushed the door open, and without asking for permission, Sonja stepped in, taking his tie in her hand and pulling him in behind her.

The door clicked shut behind them.

'Professor?' Nathan asked, before Sonja locked lips with him. She could feel, as she pressed the teacher's body up against the student, that he was already rock-hard.

Immediately, Nathan got the message, and began kissing back. It was clumsy and eager, but Sonja didn't care - she was more interested in the way that Willow was trying to deny she was liking it.

'Call me miss,' Sonja told him, and he nodded. Then, she shoved him back, and he fell onto the bed. 'So, Nathan. Do you want to fuck me?'

He nodded, gormless.

'Do you want me to suck your cock first?'

'Holy shit.'

Sonja grinned. 'Do you want me to ride you, like the bad student you are - or do you want to take me, bent over and whimpering in your dirty bed?'

He stared, not a clue what he wanted more.

Sonja grinned, straddling his hips and grinding down onto him a little. His eyes rolled back a little, so she leaned over him, to kiss him. Her tie fell and stroked his chest as they made out, grinding on each other like teenagers.

'Your cock feels so big,' Sonja lied, knowing it would send him insane. In truth, she couldn't really tell - not until it was out in the open.

'Ride me, Miss,' he said, and she kissed him before obeying.

'Yessir.' She sat up, and bounced back a little to unbuckle him. She stood, undressing him from the waist down as he shed his shirt, leaving him naked in moments. Sonja drank in the sight of his cock - her first in ages - and saw that it was, actually, a good size. Bigger than Gabriel's, at least, and his was the only other cock she'd taken.

'Big boy,' she said, before crawling up him like a tiger. 'I'll ride you - but I need this in my mouth first, okay?'

'O-okay,' he said, whimpering a little as she took his rock-hard cock into her mouth. Willow's experienced, married tongue knew what to do even when Sonja didn't, and so she lay back a little, letting Willow take charge of the oral.

Nathan moaned, gripping the bed, eyes wide, then slamming shut, then wide again. 'Oh my god, Miss, oh my fucking GOD...'

'Is that good?' Sonja asked, before taking him balls-deep effortlessly again. Nathan didn't answer, he just gripped her hair in his hand, which Sonja moaned to appreciate, before popping off him again. 'Now, I'm going to fuck you.'

'I might cum,' he said. 'I've never... done this... before.'

Sonja's chest tightened at the thought of taking this boy's virginity with the cunt of his teacher, and in moments she had slid up him, his cock in-hand and readied at the entrance of her wet, eager pussy; there was a perfect little gap in the fishnets that had been opened by Sonja just for this purpose - though, with someone else in mind.

'You ready, big boy?'

Nathan nodded, and Sonja sat, pushing his thick, long cock deep into her. Willow, lost somewhere inside, was trying not to enjoy it as much as she wanted to, her mind full of pleasure and taboo and helplessness. All those things she loved so much.

'Oh, Miss,' Nathan whined. 'Fuck, that's... you're so hot.'

'Thank you,' Sonja said politely, before rolling her hips to feel him properly. He whimpered, so she kissed him, raising and dropping her hips onto him.

'Mmmmfuck,' he mumbled into her mouth as she began to fuck him properly. Hands travelled bodies as he became more brave, squeezing her arse beneath her skirt, fingers getting caught on fishnets as she rode him. His lips brushed her chest as her tits hung, struggling against the shirt for freedom, until he kissed them and licked them, indulging now fully in this living fantasy.

'Oh, baby,' she mewled, enjoying him. 'Taste me, baby, that's right...'

Nathan slapped her arse, making her yelp and laugh, before bringing his hands up to unbutton her shirt; it only took a few buttons before the shirt sprang open, letting Profesor Felder's tits hang free.

Immediately, Nathan took a nipple into his mouth, and Sonja squeaked with excitement - she'd never had anything like this before.

It felt good.

They fucked, and rode, and sucked, and fondled, for what must have been half an hour, before Sonja got a new idea. Something instinctual.

She wanted him.

So, as Nathan suckled on Willow's breasts, nipples hard and swollen in his lips, Sonja began to... pour out.

'Ah!' Nathan called, feeling liquid fill his mouth.

'Swallow, baby,' Sonja encouraged. 'It's milk - just swallow, it's good.'

Nathan nodded, as she fucked him, and she wondered if there was anything she would say right now that would be met with disagreement from him. Sonja smiled, letting her eyes roll back, as they continued to fuck.

All the while, Nathan sucked Sonja from Willow's breast, swallowing her into him eagerly, moaning and whimpering the whole way.

Sonja could feel them. Both of them - their bodies, their pleasure. Nathan was fighting an orgasm with everything he had, relying only on the fact he had masturbated twice today - twice - to give himself any chance of not coming immediately. Willow, too, was trying to deny how good this felt, how bad it was, and how close she was to cumming on this student's hard cock.

'Fuck,' Nathan moaned as Sonja settled inside him, using his body to roll Willow over. Willow liked it - being taken out of power - and as he began to fuck her, she wrapped her legs around him. 'Oh, fuck, Miss you feel so good!'

'Fuck me, Nathan,' Willow moaned - not Sonja, Willow. 'Make me cum - fuck - make me cum!'

Sojna drank in their pleasure, soaking between them split across their forms as they joined in sweaty, heated sex.

Then, Willow came - craning her back as Nathan gripped her tit in one hand, thrusting desperately into her with the kind of speed and vigour her husband had lost years ago. To seal the deal, Sonja pushed on Nathan's prostate just a little, and all of a sudden, he was cumming too.

The feeling of his cum pouring into her sent Willow over the edge again, moaning and whimpering and clawing at the boy's back as he filled her.

Sonja used it as a chance to flow from him back into her, happy to let Nathan do whatever he wanted, now.

But, just as she was almost out of him, she had a thought.

And, she left just a little bit of herself inside Nathan. Specifically, in and around his prostate. Just a little splodge.

The rest flowed into Willow as Nathan came, shaking and shuddering, into his Cryptology teacher.

* * *

Morning dawned over a new Melmana.

Dayna, filled with the cum of two different guys, awoke horny and wet, spending her first hour masturbating furiously in bed.

Maya awoke to her girlfriend's arms around her, being squeezed by her warm arms.

Kat awoke to the memories of Dayna's moans, and the silhouette of those two fucking that had followed her through her dreams.

Willow woke up in the bed of a student, cum dry on her thigh, fishnets ripped and hair a mess, along with a pussy that screamed to be filled, aching and dripping wet already. And Sonja, beside her, inside Nathan, woke up with a raging erection and a slutty professor in their bed.

A good start, Sonja through to herself as Nathan slid his cock into Willow, and was greeted by nothing resembling a fight from Willow; in fact, she simply moaned and took him as he spooned her, slow-fucking her in his cum-covered bed until he filled her again with another hot load.