Goo'd Girls Pt. 06

Story Info
Students, teachers, librarians, monsters; everyone's fucked.
10.4k words
4.85
9.1k
16

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 11/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CW: questionable consent; non-human; forced orgasms; transformation; slime; mind control; age gap; possession; living clothes; schoolgirl; age gap; cheating


'Talia,' Willow said, barely eight hours since she'd woken up with a student's cock inside her, moaning as they fucked in his disgusting bed, writhing in pleasure as he made her cum twice before the day had even started. 'Talia and... Vivian. Can both of you stay behind, please? Just for a moment. The rest of you, I'll see you next week, okay?'

The class dispersed - all except the two girls she'd called on. Both eighteen, beautiful, smart... she knew exactly why she'd stopped on them.

Because something inside her had told her to.

Her. The thing that had taken her, had made her do such heinous, lewd things... it had faded from total control, letting her be a teacher for the day. Clearly it wanted to be hidden. Every time she thought about going to the Witches, or for help, she-

'Ah,' she hissed, hiding the bolt of pain that shot through her. It was through her chest this time, and felt unmistakably like teeth crunching into her left nipple.

It slid around her, between her and her clothing, throughout the day; like a slug upon her skin. And yet, she didn't shudder or squirm when it happened. In fact, it felt... all too natural. Like it was part of her.

'Yes, Miss?' Talia asked as she, Vivan and Willow were left behind. The door clicked shut, and the light shining upon it betrayed the bright early afternoon light of the end of a school day. They had plenty of time.

Willow swallowed.

She was being made to do this, of course. The creature - whatever it was, it had been biding its time. Letting her teach, teasing her, messing with her, following her throughout the school day like it was normal. Willow wondered if it enjoyed the teaching as much as it seemed to enjoy slipping around her body.

Right now, it was beneath her bra. Well, correction, it was her bra. Willow, after waking up in a student's bed, had left him with her underwear - she wasn't sure why. She'd just... done it. So, now, throughout the day, the thing on her had been acting as a sort of... substitute.

But it was still in her head. She could feel that, too.

'Girls,' Willow said, walking to the door. She pulled the small blind down, seeing how her shadow cast upon it, the sun shining through the window directly opposite. She'd have to be careful of that.

Carefully, and quietly, she clicked the lock shut, too.

'I don't know if you know why I've kept you back?'

Willow turned to face the students. She took them in, seeing them for what they were.

Talia was, for all intents and purposes, something of a dork. She was taller than most girls, and it made her shrink at the shoulders and look at others through the top rim of her glasses, which sat on her face between the long, brown hair that fell over her features. She was pretty, but she hid it, despite the fact that she was slender in all the right places, with slight curves and a decent chest. She could be beautiful and tall and powerful if she believed in herself.

Vivian, on the other hand, was more classically pretty - and she knew it. Blonde hair, bright smile and a killer attitude, she was the kind of girl you hated to sit next to because she would pull all of the attention away, hoovering it up effortlessly. Despite this, Willow had never had an issue with her in class - she wasn't conceited or selfish. She was just beautiful, and charming, and she enjoyed all of the benefits that being charming and beautiful brought a person.

Talia was wearing trousers and a jumper, despite the warm weather, with the school's logo over her left tit - Melmana Instructionary. Vivian was wearing a shirt and blazer, with a convenient skirt. One of them wanted to cover up, the other so used to showing off she didn't even realise she was doing it anymore.

The girls looked at each other, then shook their heads.

'Okay,' Willow said, as the impulse took over; whatever it was inside her, on her, it took over.

In an instant, her hands whipped up, and from each wrist came a flood of green jelly-like fluid - it moved like lightning, spraying each of the girls in their faces. Immediately, as they recoiled and yelped, thin strips of green whipped around their mouths, wrapping around the backs of their heads, gagging them as they tried to shout out.

More slime came from Willow, streaking from her body and onto theirs. Willow couldn't hear the influence of the monster inside her anymore - it was thinking outside of her, only keeping her body as a place to hide. Willow watched as Vivian tried to run, and the slime snapped around her ankles, tripping her but catching her in a bed of slime more powerful than anyone in that building.

In an instant, Vivian was hiked up, her ankles yanked upwards over her own shoulders - she was lucky she was limber - as her hands were tied together and hiked up, over her head. Around her, slime climbed and ballooned, covering her in a bubble as Vivian's wide, scared, blue eyes looked around the room for help - falling on Willow, her teacher. But there was nothing to do.

Vivian was pulled upwards, by the wrists and ankles, like an animal ready for slaughter, as the bubble formed around her, holding her in. Containing her.

Willow's gaze, shamefully, landed for a moment too long on the way Vivian's skirt had been flipped up, and the cute underwear her student was wearing as they dampened, soaking in the slime that encompassed her as she was lifted. Slime attached to the ceiling, dangling her by the limbs about three foot off the ground, hanging from a strand as thick as any vine. She was being saved for later.

The other girl, Talia, didn't suffer such patience; the slime that had sprung from Willow from seemingly nowhere had made quick, intentional work of her clothing, completely melting away her trousers and patches of her jumper; from beneath, Willow could see pale flesh, soft and nubile, poking out as Talia tried to scream through her slime-gag. Talia stumbled back, into a desk that was right behind her, as her eyes gazed up at her classmate who was tied and caught, lifted up like meat. Fear ran through her.

Which was just about when Willow felt the slime slipping through her, shifting around her chest, slipping from her holes and emptying her, until it was done. The last of it jumped from her, and Willow herself stumbled, suddenly weak.

The green was between them, a mass of shapeless stuff that stood in the centre of the room. Willow watched as it gave itself arms, a head, legs. A vague humanoid shape that, just as quickly, became... feminine. The curve of breasts, shapely legs and a rump that Willow couldn't help but spend an extra second looking at as he struggled to stand in her own right.

There was a quiet, all of a sudden, as the three women watched the slime become human - not in colour, it retained its translucent green, but in shape. Eyes, mouth, nipple, toes, hair.

She was rather beautiful.

She approached Talia. 'You know what I am?'

Talia nodded, clutching the table like her life depended on it.

'Then you know I don't kill, or harm. I have no intention of doing anything to you that would leave you worse than you are right now.' She - it? - took another step forward. 'But you understand what I do, yes?'

Talia nodded. The slime around her mouth melted away, permitting her to speak. 'You... Dayna said you...'

'Yes?' the green woman asked. 'It's okay.' She was close enough to touch Talia, now. Willow thought about doing something. About helping her poor student before she was subjected to... to...

Well, she was right, right? It wasn't like she'd hurt Willow. She'd just... made her do things that she wouldn't normally do, but they'd felt good. Even if they involved being unfaithful.

'You fucked her,' Talia said, and Willow's eyes went wide. 'You made her... unstable. Obsessed.'

'It was that good,' the green said.

'But, you killed someone,' Talia said. 'You said you don't hurt people, but you did. You killed Sonja.'

The mouth of the slime woman twitched. 'Not at all,' she said. 'Sonja is alive and well.'

'Then... what happened?'

'She chose to come with me,' she said. 'She chose me, because it felt so good.' Then, the slime woman leant in, and she kissed Talia with the sort of passion that Willow had begun to be familiar with. 'But, you see, I'm weaker these days. I need someone to... hold me. So that I can fuck you, and get a little stronger. Understand?'

Talia nodded. 'Me?'

'Not at all,' she said, and Talia relaxed a little. 'I'll be fucking you, using her.' She looked at Willow, who straightened, using her desk to steady herself. 'Would you like to get fucked by your teacher, so good you won't be able to think?'

Talia was terrified, but nodded. 'O... okay.'

The slime grinned, and became liquid again. She flowed towards Willow, who steadied herself as the slime slipped up her legs, finding her flesh, soaking in...

* * *

Sonja was familiar with Willow, now. Using her body like her own was easy. Accepted. The teacher didn't even fight as Sonja stripped her naked, letting her clothes fall to the floor, as slime fed into her - into her cells, sure, but also stretching her sweet holes and diving into her eager body. Beneath it all, Sonja could feel Willow moaning inside her mind, loving every second of this.

Using Willow, she went up to the teen - Talia - and kissed her, deeply. The teen was shocked, even as Willow's hands slipped beneath that heavy jumper, and her tongue slipped into her mouth.

Just a little, Sonja figured. I can taste her, just a little.

Sonja fed a drop or two of herself into the teen, from her tongue, down her throat. Soaking in.

Sonja could feel the way her body reacted immediately. She tasted sweet, with a hint of bitterness - like orange with drops of lemon. This classmate of hers, someone she'd maybe spoken to last year, or when they were younger, was now ripe for reaping - her body ached for release that she'd not felt before, and the thoughts that flooded her mind as Sonja soaked into her very being held flashed of wanted pleasure - boys ignoring her, couples kissing and touching in corridors, gossip of sex and salaciousness.

So, as Sonja touched her body, the student didn't react - not any further than sucking in her breath and simply waiting. She was waiting for what she'd heard in the rumours - for the pleasure that broke brains and tempted Witches. Monstrous and magnificent.

Well, Sonja wasn't one to disappoint.

She touched Talia's body like a lover - soft but insistent, making her presence known. As she sank into her cells, feeling her heartbeat and lungs shudder and muscles tense, she paid more attention to the outside. Willow's hands pulled her jumped up and off, taking the shirt underneath with it. Both items of clothing we half-melted anyway. Useless.

She wore no bra underneath, and a glint from Talia's mind told her that she'd never bothered - she hid herself well enough, and they weren't comfortable. To reward her, Sonja ran Willow's hands across the student's untouched chest, savouring how she moaned, gripping the desk and letting her legs fall a little more open. Inviting her in.

Somewhere, in the back of her head, she could feel Vivian, tied up like a prize across the room; she was being saved for later. For something more exciting.

'Oh, wow,' Talia muttered as she was unable to deny the feelings her body was registering - the tingling of her sex, the soft, wet stroking of her sensitive spots beneath her clothing. Sonja, using Willow's hands, stroked Talia's face.

'Does it feel good?' she asked, as the teen felt cool, inquisitive slime push softly against her sex, soaking into her panties, tingling her clit and her untouched lips. 'Do you like it? Be honest, now. Be a good girl.'

Talia, eyes closed and her face a picture of reservation and concentration, nodded slightly.

'Tell me,' Sonja said, lip brushing against Talia's, the promise of a kiss so close.

'It feels good,' she said quietly.

Sonja could feel Vivian's sex, as she watched, caught and unable to move, seep her own arousal.

They all come around eventually.

'Would you like more from your naked teacher?' Sonja asked, pressing Willow's nude form into Talia as she all but sat on the desk. Their bodies were together as Sonja explored her with slimy tentacles, touching the teen in all those lovely places.

'Y... yes,' Talia admitted.

At that, Sonja brought an amount of slime to Willow's crotch; she had it straighten and come together, copying her experiences with Nathan and Gabriel, into a masculine shape that made Talia's eyes go wide. It was green and translucent, sure, but it was hard to deny a cock when it was pressing into your groin, the shape and pressure still pushing into her sex.

'Oh, god,' Talia said as Willow's fingers unpicked the button on what was left of her trousers. Sonja threaded a hand through her hair, gripping the teen's hair and asserting a sort of dominance that Talia found magnetic.

'I'm going to fuck you now, understood?'

Talia nodded.

'Stand up, drop the trousers and panties, and then hop back up on the desk.'

'Okay.'

'Okay, Professor Felder,' Sonja corrected.

Talia dropped her trousers and underwear in one push. Quickly, she shed her sweater, too, exposing her slime-riddled form as Sonja threaded tendrils between her generous tits, around her chest, stomach, holding the small of her back.

She looked good, all tied up like this.

'Sorry - Professor,' Talia said, the smallest of blushes on her cheeks. She hopped up onto the desk, legs hanging open for Sonja to step in between, pressing the length of her slime-cock against Talia's wet hole. 'Oh, God...'

'Ready?' Sonja asked - then, without waiting for a response, she pulled back, flexed the slime-cock so the tip lined up to Talia's virgin hole, and pushed.

'OH!' Talia jumped as she felt her sex stretch in a way she'd never known before; there was a flash of warmth as her hymen snapped, but the slime took care of any potential pain, never mind any mess. 'Oh, fuck,' Talia moaned as Sonja wrapped an arm around her waist, another around the back of her neck.

'Okay,' she said.

Then, she started to fuck her.

Talia was tight - her pussy, though, was welcoming and wet, muscles gladly clutching to Sonja with each stroke. Slime crawled all over her, holding the poor teen in place as she was fucked, her moans getting louder and louder.

'Oh, fuck - OH! Hahh-unf-unhhh - Pnff?!'

'Shh,' Sonja whispered as that slimy gag re-grew in Talia's mouth, stretching her pretty lips while muting her a little - they were still in the school, after all.

Slt-slt-slt-slt-slt- their bodies met with wet, sloppy sounds as Talia's legs closed around Willow's back, the green cock slamming into her tight cunt with each impact. Suddenly, without warning, Sonja restarted attention on the teen's clit, a small bus of slime fizzing at it and making Talia groan through her gag as the pleasure raced through her. She would have fallen back, if Sonja wasn't holding her body in place as she fucked her faster, and faster, and faster, slime finding the teen's hard nipples and treating them like the teats they were - sucking and pulling and squeezing, making Talia's eyes go wide.

She was loving it.

'Cum for me,' Sonja said, kissing the teen - the gag, for a moment, became lips and tongue, and Talia moaned into it as she was fucked for the first time ever. Then, as Sonja pulled back, it became a gag again, this time Talia's mouth pulled even wider as she was fucked.

Oh, she looked so pretty - her little feature pulled upwards in a look of concern, as though she was worried she'd burst from how fucking good it felt. Her fram shuddered with each impact, letting her tits bounce in ways they'd never before - which was a travesty, Sonja decided, because they looked amazing bouncing like they did.

When the teen came, it was sudden, like a crack in a wall suddenly turning into total collapse. She screamed through the gag; her limbs locked up, back arching and eyes squeezing shut. For good measure, as the orgasm hit, Sonja slipped the smallest of tendrils into Talia's other hole, whilst simultaneously making the cock buried inside her just a little bigger.

'HNFF!' the teen moaned. 'HNN! Gnnnnff... Hrnn-hrmmm-hmmm...'

She was done. Spent. Not bad, considering the ordeal Sonja had put her through. But her body was so delicious... she didn't want to just give that up. So, she made a choice.

The tendrils all over - and inside - Talia swelled as Sonja pushed more of herself into them, pulling herself yet again from Willow. It took a few seconds, during which Talia's eyes popped open, and she came again to the sensations of pleasure and bliss that shot through her as she was filled. Her cells, her very being was being used by this monster - taking her however it wanted.

Willow, empty, staggered back, and blinked in confusion at the sight of her student. Talia, lying back on the desk, shuddered and groaned muffled groans, gripping her tits and her sex and the desk as the slime pooled around her, soaking into her like a sponge in a puddle.

Until, all of a sudden, there was no sight of the slime anymore, and Talia sat up.

* * *

This girl felt different, now that Sonja was completely in here. Different to Willow, different to any of the other people she'd fucked before - she was just different. More willing. Sure, Willow had come around, but it had taken some convincing. And, before, when she was just a pawn for a larger creature, she wasn't even able to do this. She'd had to settle for being a blob with a person inside... which, to be honest, she'd enjoyed.

But this was something else.

Talia had given up to her straight away; openly and happily accepting Sonja into her body, cumming eagerly and without having any other sexual experience to compare again, she was a blank slate. It was almost perfect.

Willow looked at her, a face of shock and disbelief.

'You can't do this,' she said, but even as the words left her mouth they faltered. She knew of Sonja's power, and knew what could be done to her if she tried to disobey. 'Please - she's just a student. Just a girl. She doesn't know any better.'

'I'm an adult,' Sonja said, Talia's throat feeling smooth and confident as her words soared out. 'And I like how this feels, Professor.'

Sonja and Talia felt together. It was easy, as opposed to having to dominate Willow - Talia was happy to be subjugated. Excited, even.

'Run,' Sonja said, as Willow's eyes went wide. 'Find your clothes, go home, and say nothing of this to anyone. If you do... well, I know where you live, don't I?'

'Please, just let them go. They're my students, I have to be responsible for them.'

'Oh?' Sonja asked. 'I'm sure your mind wouldn't be changed if you knew the gossip - that a certain girl had a rendezvous with the librarian last night, after which she bragged to me about how big his cock was. That librarian wouldn't happen to be your husband, would it?'

Willow was cold, angry, but her nakedness betrayed her vulnerability.

'I'm giving you a chance to go home,' Sonja said, a little darker in tone, now. 'Stay, if you want. I'm sure I can find use for you. I could strut you back to the sport's center, naked as you are, and fuck every pair of eyes that lands on you between here and there.' Sonja stepped forwards, Talia's long legs letting her stride with confidence the girl would never carry alone. 'Or maybe I'll wrap you up in a bubble, like her-' They looked up at Vivian, whose eyes had glazed over as the last of her clothes fully melted away, stuck in the bubble of slime that kept her, hanging from the ceiling. Like an ornament. 'And make you go insane on pleasure. Or you walk away, go home to your husband, and remind him why he married you, and not a schoolgirl slut.'