Goo'd Girls Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I'm sorry,' she said. 'But, Matthew, I'm going to be real with you right now. Gossip moves quickly throughout the school. The next time you fuck a teenager, maybe get her to keep it quiet?'

He went beet-red instantly, and Willow wanted to laugh at him.

'I...' he stammered, but no words followed. 'Willow-'

She interrupted him with a kiss. 'I got my own back,' she said. 'We're even, Matthew. And, to be honest, I want to know everything. Was she cute?'

He looked at her, caught in a trap. 'What?'

Willow shrugged. 'I'm genuinely not angry, darling. We've both been... below par lately. I'm glad you found a way to rediscover something that makes you feel as sexy as you are.'

He relaxed a little. 'Really?'

'Really,' she answered, before taking him by the neck, and kissing him without enough passion to convince him. After a few seconds, his hands found her hips, and she mewled into his mouth. That stubbled chin, his dark eyes, strong arms - he was as dreamy as the day she'd met him, with the added benefit of experience, and that she knew he felt at least a little bad about what he'd done.

'You really aren't mad about... what happened?'

'You mean what you did?' Willow asked, taking his hands in his. 'I'm not mad. Or, I won't be... so long as you show me exactly what you did to that little slut.'

She was smiling, and clearly it was contagious, as a dirty little smile appeared on his face too. 'Yeah?'

Willow bit her lip. 'Yes.'

Matthew, not waiting for her to come to her senses or change her mind, lifted her, and carried her up to their immaculate bedroom, throwing her onto the bed, before flipping her over, gripping her hair in his hand, yanking her up so she was holding the wall and the head of the bed. He flipped up the bottom of her dress, seeing that she wasn't wearing anything beneath.

'I fucked her in the library, up against the shelves,' he whispered in Willow's ear, as his cock head found the wet of her sex.

'Did she call you 'sir'?' Willow asked as he teased her, hovering at her entrance.

'She did,' he whispered into her ear, filled with an energy she hadn't felt from him in years.

'Well, then,' Willow whispered, wiggling her rear end a little. 'Sir... fuck me like you fucked her?'

Without another word, he slid himself into his wife, to the hilt, and fucked her the same way he'd fucked Dayna the night before.

* * *

Sonja could feel it. Echoes, but loud ones - reverberating around her form. Not quite like it was happening to her, but strong enough to swim around her, feeding her.

'Oh, I like that,' Sonja sighed to herself. 'Mm-mm, that's... cute. Naughty thing.' Sonja looked over her shoulder, at Vivian strewn across the desk. She was starting to stir, and Sonja could feel her shifting, the slime-clothes that had wrapped around the buxom teen sticking close. 'I like this a lot.'

Sonja pulled the door open, took a step out, and looked down the hall. To the world, she was Talia, but inside her head she could feel Willow and her husband fucking like rabbits; she could feel Vivian, sex-drunk and just starting to come back to the world, holes plugged and tits squeezed; she could feel Talia alongside her, naked but not, enjoying how the power made her feel.

And, then, she saw someone. In the dark. Watching her, from around the corner.

That someone ran, and Sonja gave chase.

* * *

Oh shit!

Amber ducked behind the corner, and took off - her legs did her justice, and she fucking ran back, past the stairwell - going up would be far too slow - following the curve of the mountain round; classrooms passed as Amber ran as fast as she could, leaving whoever saw her out of sight - but she could hear them.

It started as the sound of footsteps, fast and nimble, following behind, but as she got further and further, the sounds changed.

If Amber didn't know any better, she would have said they sounded wet - like maybe the girl she'd seen had been out in the rain.

But, through the windows she passed, as few and far between as they were, Amber could see there wasn't any rain. It was a cool, clear night, aside from the flashes of power coming from the forest.

The Witches.

Amber knew there was a balcony near, up ahead - if she could only get there, and scream, she'd be able to get the attention of the Witches, she'd be safe.

She'd be safe.

She'd be safe, if she just kept running, and running, and running.

There - up ahead, past the door, there was an opening; two columns that went from floor to ceiling with closed, thick wood doors in between. Amber rushed at them, slamming her shoulder into the closest. It burst open for her, and Amber toppled through.

Fresh air hit her like a cold wave, and she gasped into it, her momentum taking her to the balcony edge - this was a smaller one, with a smallish garden on one side that connected to the rock of the mountain face up over the building of the Instructionary itself.

'Oh, fuck,' Amber said as she looked out at the forest.

The lights of the Witches that only recently had been protecting the village and fighting monsters were gone. They weren't out there.

'Oh, FUCK!'

The door slammed, and Amber turned. Wind whipped around her, pulling her hair across her face, and she steadied herself against the stone barrier. Before her, between her and safety, was a girl Amber recognised.

'Talia?' she asked, and the girl smiled.

'No,' she said, before she whipped her hands up, and two streaks of something came up at her. Arms, tendril-like and stretching, looking almost black in the twilight, gripped Amber by the throat, and the hands.

'Hlk!' Amber gasped as Talia pulled her forwards.

'You're lucky I'm satiated,' Talia said, as the hand around her throat grew a small arm - thin and reaching up her neck. 'But, I can't have witnesses.'

'Don't- don't kill me,' Amber begged.

Talia looked pitiful. 'Oh, god, no. Nothing so crude. I'm just going to keep an eye on you.' As she spoke, the tendril pushed against Amber's bottom lip, and she instinctively shut her mouth. 'Open wide,' Talia said through gritted teeth, squeezing just a little harder around Amber's neck.

Amber relented, and the small thing slipped into her mouth, shifting quickly into her mouth, breaking off from the main arm. Amber wretched, but before she could even react, it was in her throat, and she was swallowing reflexively.

'Say a word,' Talia said, releasing the grip she had on Amber. 'And I'll not only find you - I'll ruin you. Understand me?'

Amber nodded.

It wasn't Talia, of course - it was a creature one of the ones the Witches had kept them so safe from. One of the monsters Amber had been so sure would never affect her, or impact her life.

'Enjoy the side effects,' Talia said, before opening the balcony door, and slipping inside.

Amber was left wondering what the fuck that meant, as she felt an odd sort of warmth take her over. She guessed it was the adrenaline, the realisation of staying alive. Surviving.

She waited a moment, one hand on her stomach, wondering what on earth was inside her, before going inside. There was no sign of Talia, or of anyone else.

Quietly, Amber made her way towards Maya and Kat's room. She didn't want to be alone tonight. She couldn't be alone.

* * *

Sonja walked through the halls, using Talia's natural quietness to keep her footfalls almost imperceptible. She climbed stairwells and looked out of windows, enjoying the feeling of being home again. Because it was home, in a way.

Of course, she wasn't really 'Sonja' any more. In a literal sense, she was currently Talia, but on a more important way, she was a very different person to the Sonja that had walked these halls for all of these years.

She wasn't a student any more. She wasn't a classmate - though, she reckoned if she chose to wear her own face, more than a few of the people she'd interacted with in these past few days would recognise her. She was also no longer a Witch - but good riddance to that.

A shiver went up Talia's spine as Sonja thought about Kat and Maya. Her friends from day one - they had been by her side for so long. And yet, when Sonja wanted them to join her on this new journey filled with power and pleasure, they had said no.

She'd almost gotten them, but they'd gotten together to fight her off, even trying to destroy her entirely. They would rather her be dead than other.

Sonja shook her head, looking out at the forest beneath the night sky. They simply didn't know any better. They'd gotten a taste, maybe, but neither of them had really given in. And, besides, the power she'd shown them then had just been flavours of the Ozloth's power. A hand-me-down of a hand-me-down.

An idea started to form in her head.

Sonja needed them alone, individually, and she needed to show them the power she had now. They would abandon their Witchhood, and join her, finally, above all of the others. The people, the sexy, tasty people, that really were little less than food... Sonja needed to show them that she wasn't going to hurt anyone. Quite the opposite - she lived to bring pleasure. Joy. Happiness.

All the Witches did was violence.

It was settled, then. Get them alone, and make them feel her power.

Sonja wandered away, on Talia's legs, and let her mind tune into the 'tags' she'd left around the others she'd helped.

Willow, somewhere, was in the throws of post-orgasmic bliss, glowing and panting as the pleasure abated. Sonja knew she would need more in the morning; such was her influence.

Vivian was home now, in her bunk - wearing Sonja like a uniform, her holes filled and head scrambled. She pulled at the slime-made underwear to no avail, locked in as another orgasm approached, unyielding and unrelenting.

And Amber, she was in a bed, too - not alone. Sonja couldn't see through her tags, but she could feel the way Amber's body was split open by slender fingers, and the way she gasped and kissed.

Sonja smiled, and walked the halls.

* * *

Kat awoke, bleary-eyed and sleep deprived. There were no classes today; it was a Sunday, and while even Saturdays had classes for seniors, Sunday was a guaranteed lie-in. Not that she was able to enjoy it, of course, as she feigned sleep while Amber and Maya, only a few feet away, welcomed the morning together.

They were subtle enough for Kat to think they still assumed she was asleep, being careful to halt their gasps and moans as the bedding shifted with their hands and fingers.

Kat, growing reluctantly wet beneath her own covers, thought of Gabriel. He'd never done to her the things she'd wanted him to, and he knew he would have moved on - he was a guy in high demand, after all.

'Fuck,' Maya whispered, and Kat squeezed her eyes even tighter shut, as he hand slipped between her thighs. She was wearing shorts to bed, and could feel her own wetness as she slipped a finger beneath the elastic. She let out a breath, and heard the other two girls not notice. 'Ahhh,' Maya sighed.

Sounds like Amber was doing the work this morning.

'Baby, there, there!' Maya squealed, as Kat's fingers deftly, subtly, sliced across her clit. Her mind brought up memories of Gabriel first, but inevitably shifted the way they always did.

Sonja.

She remembered how Sonja had stood there as the slime-monster took her; it started with tendrils climbing up her legs, slipping into her easily. Kat resisted a gasp at the memory of how she was stretched, the slime coming up around her, arms holding her in place as it took her, had her.

She'd not felt anything like it before, nor since.

Fuck, she knew it was wrong - but a part of her, a very specific part, wanted to feel it again. She wanted to be fucked, to be taken by something strong, by something that didn't care about her at all.

She remembered how Sonja had saved her before she'd reached the climax - how it had been robbed from her by the very person she learned, later, had given in to the monster's will. That had always bothered her - why save her, if she was already gone?

Kat didn't think about that - no, instead, she thought about the stretching. The helplessness. The-

'Oh, fuuu-uhhh,' Maya sighed. Kat heard them roll off each other, and it was over.

A minute or two later, Kate feigned waking up, sitting up to see Amber already dressed and Maya naked from the waist-up, stretching proudly.

'Perv,' Maya quipped as Kat looked away.

'Shut up,' Kat said. 'Like there's much to look at.'

Maya feigned being stabbed in the chest and dying. 'Did you hear that, Am? She killed me with my small boobs.'

'You have lovely boobs,' Amber said. 'And I have enough for the two of us anyway, so.'

Kat smiled, pulling the covers off and walking to the bathroom before anyone noticed the wet patch on her shorts.

* * *

Willow came down her stairs, wrapped in a towel, hair wet and steam coming off her shoulders. She pushed open the door at the bottom of the basement steps, and looked inside. It was dim, but small spots of light glowed into life as she walked in.

There, on the far wall, was the crack; a split in the wall, and the darkness beyond. She stood there for a moment, not getting too close, but just... looking.

'Will?' came her husband's voice from upstairs. Willow snapped out of it, and headed upstairs back to the man who fucked her stupid last night while moaning a teenager's name.

* * *

Dayna was enjoying the day off. The air was clear, and she was dressed in the casual version of the uniform they were supposed to wear on the weekends - shorts, a t-shirt with the school's emblem on the shoulder, with nothing else but shoes.

She'd woken up thinking about the Librarian, and how he'd fucked her. Then, her mind had drifted to Gabriel, and their time in the barn. She liked the fact that, to a lot of people, she was a nerdy little thing, but she was getting better sex than most of the girls that looked down on her day-to-day. Made her feel powerful.

Of course, there was the other side of it; the fact that there was a hole in her chest, and nothing could fill it. That she'd felt pleasure than no man could ever fulfil. That she'd experienced the will of a monster - no, a God - and all it had wanted to do was enjoy her body.

How could any mortal, married or otherwise, compare?

So, she did what she did every weekend, when the staff weren't around - she went to the library via the scenic route. Dayna walked through the gardens and balcony areas that threaded the outer edge of the Instructionary, soaking in the sun, until she found herself outside the library itself.

Mr. Felder wouldn't be in, but even if he was, she knew he'd ignore whatever she was reading in favour of sizing her up, waiting for everyone else to fuck of so she could fill his fantasies for him. It was perfect, really. She got sex and privacy.

Dayna pushed through a small group of first-years, and found a spot in a dark corner, away from the windows. The bookshelves were tall enough to block most of the chatter from whatever other students were in here, but it wasn't a large amount - Dayna knew that she'd be left alone sooner rather than later, so she went to the section she'd been frequenting for a few days now, and pulled out the book she'd left a dog-ear in two nights before.

The Creatures of Dark Realm, and the Witches of Melmana.

Dayna pulled out the tome and took it to the small desk she'd picked out for herself, her back to some shelves, the majority of the library out in front of her, and got comfortable. She opened it to the page she'd left off in, and started reading.

Only a few minutes went by before she felt eyes on her.

Dayna looked up, over the shelves, and realised that the voices of chattering first-years had vanished. She hadn't noticed them, leaving.

But, in their place, was a senior she knew, frowning at her. Dayna knew her decently well, having been in a few study groups with her, but that was about it - though, from the intense look she was giving, Dayna might have had a puzzle on her forehead.

The student approached, and Dayna didn't even have time to cover the book she was working on - she just kept it open, hoping the girl wouldn't bother to read the page, which was a little more discreet than having the cover out in the open.

'Hey, Talia,' Dayna said, as Talia sat down opposite her. She looked a little odd, but for a moment Dayna couldn't figure it out. Then, she realised that she was walking a bit taller, pushing her lovely chest out a little more than usual, creating nearly lewd shapes through her turtleneck.

'Dayna,' Talia said with a smile, glancing down at the book. 'You're spending your Sunday in here? Must be interesting.'

Dayna shrugged, trying to play it cool. 'I like to read - what's up?'

It was Talia's turn to shrug, as she leaned in. Dayna hoped she couldn't read upside down, but clearly she got enough of a read to reach out and grab it, flipping the book shut to read the cover.

'Hey, that's-' Dayna said, trying to stop her.

'Oh, you like Monsters, huh?' Talia ased, a glimmer in her eye.

Dayna grabbed the book back, flicking through to find her page again. 'Yeah, so?'

'No, nothing, no judgement from me.' Talia paused, then leaned in, whispering. 'I've seen one, you know. A monster.'

Dayna looked at her, sizing her up. She knew Talia, after all - she was harmless. Plus, she'd told Talia about this before, back when it was all happening - not that it had happened to her, but still. So, Dayna decided to indulge.

'Me, too,' she admitted. 'It was, uh, the one that killed Sonja.'

A look flashed over Talia's face. 'Oh? You told me you knew it, once - not that you'd seen it.'

'Yeah,' Dayna said, thinking of slime and tentacles and orgasms and moaning and pleasure and-

'I just saw a spider-like thing once. What did yours look like?'

Dayna swallowed. 'It was... slimy. Strong. Knew how to get into people's heads.'

Talia's head cocked. 'Oh?'

'Yeah,' Dayna said, the memories coming back now, more concrete and real than they had been in weeks.

She felt something around her ankles, and wondered briefly if Talia was trying to play footsie beneath the table.

'Like this?' she asked.

Before she had a chance to scream, Dayna's mouth was full of a familiar taste, as her timbs were accosted and gripped, pulling her backwards, between dusty bookshelves where no one had come in years. She was slammed onto her back, but the hard wood didn't meet her - instead, a soft, wet pillow broke her fall.

'Hello,' Talia said. But it wasn't Talia - it was her.

She was back.

Dayna's legs were spread as slime tentacles slipped beneath her shorts and into her top, and despite the fact that her mouth was full and she was already beginning to moan, there was an undeniable smile on her face as things got started.


A huge thank-you to:

Obi

Mannie_RSF

Peer Henze

Sindre Bjørnhjell

Flarevirtue

Noweherman

Oli Townsend

RottenTangerine

James N. Cope

Guill Will

Stealthy A55a55in

Nightingale

Eric Maryea