Goo'd Girls Pt. 07

Story Info
Everyone's making plans, and everyone's getting fucked.
10.2k words
4.69
5.8k
7

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 11/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CW: questionable consent; non-human; forced orgasms; transformation; slime; mind control; age gap; possession; living clothes; schoolgirl; age gap; cheating


There was no point denying it. Dayna was in heaven.

It just felt so fucking good.

She was a fly caught in a web - slime limbs stretched out across the space, between the untouched shelves on either side, fanning out to block up an entire corridor of the library - of course, this was in the part of the library no one bothered with, on a day no one would be stupid enough to come in here.

In the middle of it all, Dayna was choking on a globe of slime that insisted on fucking her throat like it was her pussy; her relaxed weekend-version of the school uniform was half-melted, eaten up by the acidic sting of the slime as it stripped her, seeping into her body and her mind.

Sonja - Talia - was a woman possessed; not only was Dayna giving her sustenance like no one else she had taken since coming back, she was also willing. She could see, even in shallow thoughts, how much Dayna had waited for this. She could see the way she'd fucked other men - including, hilariously, Willow's husband - to fill the hole Sonja had left in her from last time. That she had been unable to attain those same levels of pleasure, of bliss.

If that was not evidence of her power, of her purity, of her gift to humanity, she didn't know what was.

Dayna's eyes were rolling backwards each time Sonja threaded slime around her clit, or dove deep into her teenage cunt, stretching her most depraved areas, rubbing those spots within her no man could ever reach; kissing her cervix lovingly, licking her cunt from within, pushing the thinnest trickle of slime through the cervical wall into her womb. Sonja didn't even think it felt good to Dayna, but she knew that pleasure was mental - she adored the feeling of being taken, of having her body be tainted and owned by the slime.

Talia, stuck within Sonja's grasp, was experiencing something similar; since she'd began fucking Dayna, she could feel the slime drinking her pleasure in, feeding off it like a parasite. It was... sweet. Strong. Delicious. Inside the slime, her cells possessed and her mind unhinged, Talia came and came, over and over, between the she;ves and in the dusty dark.

Sonja wanted to do more. To reward Dayna for being so loyal, so obedient, so excited. So, she slid a finger-sized tendril into the girl's other hole, beneath her skirt. Memories popped up in Dayna's mind of her fucking Gabriel, Kat's ex-boyfriend, and how Gabriel would slip a finger into her tight ring - but never go any further.

Well, Sonja wanted to go further.

She stretched her hole a little, but not enough to evoke pain, before going deeper. Again, she kissed and licked Dayna's insides, making her writhe in the sticky web, unable to move; her legs pinned apart, her arms pulled up and out, her body encased in arms of slime that slowly ate away her clothing, titillating her little breasts and her lithe body.

Sonja went deeper, and deeper - she cleaned through Dayna's body, clearing the waste and turning it into energy, into warmth that spread through Dayna as her eyes rolled, and her body shook. Sonja had lost count of the orgasms this poor girl had experienced in the last half-hour or so, but it was easily in the double digits - likely into the thirties by now.

Sonja threaded herself through Dayna's slim form, filling her organs and making her swell; her stomach distended slightly, and though Dayna wasn't looking down, Talia could see the near physical shape snaking up through her body, pushing her skin up slightly. Sonja decided to push her, to fill her, and started to push ball after ball of slime into Dayna's holes. Both her arse and pussy received blob after blob of extra slime, each feeling to Dayna like a grotesque exaggeration of a cumload, splashing into her, filling her up.

Sonja was in her cells - in her flesh - and knew that she was able to influence change. Nothing impossible, and nothing painful, but she could definitely... influence Dayna's body one way or the other. What she decided to do, was to tell the cells that made up her organs, and her flesh, to stretch. To relax, and allow themselves to be pushed outwards as the teen's little belly was filled.

Her intestines and stomach were filled more and more with each pulse of slime being deposited in; her womb, too, felt full of hot, thick liquid that just got added to and added to and added to.

Dayna felt like she was going to burst - to explode; in pleasure, or literally, she didn't know. But, as her head lolled downwards, and she saw how her usually-tight, toned stomach was now a gurgling belly fit for a beer-guzzling man, she moaned. She was so full...

Sonja placed Talia's hand against Dayna's protruded belly, appreciating her work. This was a testament to how much the converted would allow. How good she was, and how those who recognised the pleasure that could be reached by her hand would stop at nothing to please her. It was inspiring. Moving, really.

Sofia took Dayna by the chin, pulling her back to reality enough for her eyes to focus on hers. Well, on Talia's. It didn't matter - so long as Sofia had her attention.

'Look at you,' Sofia said. Dayna's eyebrows lifted, as the gag in her throat slipped out, moving down her chest and joining the web around her tits. She gasped as she was allowed to breathe air for a moment, before Sofia leaned in and kissed her. Together, they moaned and Dayna's eyes rolled right back into her head, until Sofia pulled back - only, as her tongue left Dayna's mouth, it was followed by another tendril.

One that was reaching up, from within. One that had snaked through her entire being, entering her from behind, filling her up full, before poking out from between her lips. It followed Sonja, about a centimetre from her lips, like a snake watching its charmer.

'You're mine, aren't you.'

Dayna nodded, as another orgasm shuddered through her; her hands gripped tendrils that slipped between her fingers; her toes curled as her limbs flexed. She came, and Sonja drank it in.

'You're mine...'

* * *

Despite it being a weekend, Witch work never stopped.

Maya and Kat had been forced, yet again, to give up on their plans of a quiet coffee and walk down to the town when wailing screams had been heard from the forest on the southern side of town. This was unusual - the bulk of the town that surrounded the mountain base was North-facing, so most of the time anything crawled out of the Dark Realms, it ended up in generally the same side of town. But the town surrounded the whole base of the mountain, and the other sides definitely still had people.

The southernmost side, however, was a little unusual in the sense that it was home to the Martial Guard - a group of headstrong fighters who generally supplied the town with the kind of protection the Witches weren't able to give. Mostly, anything that involved large-scale manpower, search-and-rescues, and reconstruction. The name 'Martial Guard' was something of a carry-over from before the Witches were here, when they were the only thing protecting the people of Melmana from the creatures of the Dark Realm.

In this instance, the monster in question was some sort of amalgamation of tree-like wood and vines, branches and trunks. The forest had come alive, and it was pissed off.

'WITCHES,' the vines said, a bright blue glow coming through between vines that shaped six inhuman eyes high up in the canopy. 'BEHOLD OBLIVION'.

Kat rolled beneath a branch that shot out, pointed end slamming into a rock behind her; the rock cracked, and Kat shot upwards, moonlight in her grip as knives; she sliced upwards, cutting it off half-way up. Another came straight out, and Kat pushed further up; again and again, she dodged bullet-fast wooden punches that cracked rocks, cutting and slicing and swiping.

THUNK-THUNK-THUNK - they followed her up until they crested over the rock face, swatting at her as she flew through the air. One caught Kat's foot, and she spun through the air.

'FUCK,' Kat yelled as a branch screamed at her through the trees, only to fall flat as a flash of orange light cut through it.

'Oblivion, he says,' Maya quipped as she dodged a smash and threw a pillar of solar energy through the central trunk of the beast. It screamed, and swung a log at her head, missed, and she cut it in half.

Kat stood up, shook it off, and flew up high enough to rain down pain from above.

'YOUR BODIES WILL SUBMIT,' the vines roared, and the blue light flared. Maya and Kat caught eyes, and exchanged a knowing frown.

This was the second time a monster had said something weird like that.

Then, as they were looking at each other, a vine caught Kat by the ankle, and another got Maya by the stomach, and all of a sudden they were smashing into each other.

'SHIT!' yelled Maya as she tried to duck out of the way of Kat's face - but Kat ducked as well, and their faces cracked into each other, making them both see stars. The vines, then, used their dazed state to wrap them up more, as branches and wooden tendrils crept around their limbs, thropats, bodies. They snaked beneath the Witches' clothing, as Kat and Maya came back to consciousness.

It was broad daylight, and the light streaked through the canopy into Maya's squinting eyes as she watched the vines flex - clothing tore and muscles tried to fight, as Maya watched her friend be stripped near-naked in a second.

'OZLOTH WILL BE AVENGED,' it said, and neither Kate nor Maya had any idea what that meant.

Kat got a pretty good idea of what it wanted, however, as the world came back to her, and she could feel the sunlight on her skin.

'Oh fuck,' she said.

* * *

Sonja was having fun inside Dayna's head. There were so many dirty memories of sex - of desperate, sweaty, indulgent sex. All of them started the day Sonja had seemed through the wood of that toilet stall, found Dayna's body, and made her feel things she'd never felt before.

Sonja realised, very slowly, however, that she had never felt anything close to what Dayna was experiencing right now. She had been taken by the slime monster - the Dark Realms creature known to her now as Ozloth - when she was still a virgin. She had been taken, and loved it, but very soon afterwards had been... transformed. For a while, she was a sort-of construct of slime, a projection of her physical form being sent out into a blob of slime pretending to be her, unable to really cum or orgasm, only able to drink in the pleasure and sex. It felt good, of course, but... sonja wondered if she was having as much fun as the people she was fucking.

She looked at Dayna, before her. Strung up in a web of lime-green slime, her body stretched out as she writhed in vain, whimpering as her distended stomach bubbled and gurgled slightly, her holes stretched wide and her eyes rolled back. Orgasm after orgasm wracked her poor body, as her mind went blank with pleasure.

She looked inwards, to Talia - body she was 'riding'; Talia was on a lower-level of pleasure, but she was still experiencing unending teasing as Sonja absently fucked her, making her whole body an erogneous zone as she dominated her very being. It was more about Talia's complete submission to Sonja, allowing her to use her body as she saw fit.

She allowed her mind to wander to the people she'd left 'tags' on, across the Instructionary; she could feel Willow, trying in vain to ignore the way the slime within her made her perpetually horny, trying to convince her husband to fuck her the way he fucked Dayna. She could feel Vivian's entire body, swallowed in clothes made of slime, teasing her and tasting her and fucking her with each movement - slowly sending her insane as she tried to fight the pleasure, to deny how fucking good it felt. She could feel Amber, Maya's apparent girlfriend and the girl Sonja had left alone only last night. It was almost funny, how she'd slipped by her. She was horny, too, but Maya wasn't there to satisfy her; she wondered if her and Kat were off fighting some dumb creature.

Which meant Amber was alone.

Sonja came back to reality, and decided that things needed to change; she had come back to the world, explored, and experimented. She knew at least some of what she was capable of now, and had drank in the pleasure of several horny young women in the name of pulling in energy, but it was time to go to the next stage.

She would tag Talia, and move to Dayna's body - she was much closer to her real targets of this 'mission', if it could be called such - and get to work on her current access point. Amber.

Sonja shifted the way her slime was working inside Dayna; instead of being thick and cum-like inside her belly, Sonja let it become water-like, and to soak into the walls of her body from the inside. Within moments, Dayna's body was 'deflating' as Sonja soaked into her flesh, joining her, taking her.

In moments, Sonja could feel her consciousness slipping from one girl to the other, but she wanted to mark the occasion properly. So, she had Talia approach Dayna, who was still hanging in the web, helpless, and brush her hair aside. Talia leant in, opened her mouth, and kissed the lithe Dayna with an exploratory tongue.

Talia, internally, reeled with the fact that this was her first sexual experience with someone she wasn't in a relationship with, her tongue being met with Dayna's as they kissed, eagerly and salaciously.

Between their mouths, Sonja passed, from one to the other, until she was seeing the world through Dayna's eyes. In that moment, of course, the world was mostly slime and Talia's fluttering eyelids.

They broke, and Talia staggered backwards, likely surprised by the fact that she was in charge of her own body again. Of course, Sonja left her with something - she was naked, after all, so she gave Talia some slime-borne clothing. However, unlike with Vivian, it didn't manifest in the shape of the school uniform; it was, instead, more like Willow, wherein some lingerie developed out of tendrils of slime, growing across her skin in place of underwear, bubbling unendingly against her clit and pushing at - but never breaching - her sweet holes.

The lingerie, however, was all Sonja gave her, deciding it would be fun for Talia to have to make her way home through the school in her indecent state.

'Go home,' Sonja told her, using Dayna's voice now. 'If I need you, I'll let you know.'

'Okay,' Talia said, with a slight stammer. 'I... can I have any more clothes?'

As she asked, Sonja was pulling the slime in from the web, wrapping Dayna in the slick material, shaping its colour and thickness, giving herself a version of the clothes she had eaten off Dayna's body only an hour or so ago.

'No,' Sonja said once she was dressed. 'I'll be in touch.'

* * *

Kat was trying really hard not to cum.

It was difficult, honestly - she had gone weeks without anything so far as a finger that wasn't hers inside her; Gabriel and her hand done stuff a while ago, but she knew he'd done more with Sonja's slime-form in one sitting than they'd ever done together, and in recent weeks Maya and Amber had awoken her to the sounds of moaning and giggling morning after morning. It was hard. She was horny, perpetually, and no amount of school work, group therapy or monster fighting would distract her from it.

So, now, she was pinned to the mossy floor by a monster that seemed intent on doing nothing but making her cum. It had become clear alarmingly early that her body was receptive to, shall one say, force - being slammed into the ground and having her clothes ripped off her as her nipples and clit were attended to by tiny, soft-wood tendrils while more rough, stronger branches took her by the thighs, throat, breasts. She was inundated from all angles, and while they were tough and strong, she couldn't deny the fact that they were sensual, too.

The touches to her skin were light and teasing, stroking up her inner thigh, between her breasts, they were tender. One trailed her chin, pulling up into her hair, making her moan as her head was pulled back.

Between her legs, her wet sex bloomed as her thighs were teased apart. She was ashamed of how she didn't fight - she should be summoning magic, blades of light and energy, ripping this thing apart. Instead, she was whimpering as she felt the soft intrusion of a vine push into her.

She hadn't been fucked in so long, and it was being so soft, so loving...

'Oh, fuck,' she whispered to herself as she felt it speed up, stroking those perfect spots inside her, making her squirm and writhe in her bondage. It was getting harder and harder not to cum - so much so that she wanted to let go. To give in.

'SO WEAK,' the voice said, and all of a sudden the spell was broken. Whatever hold over her it had, snapped in half.

Kat was suddenly furious that she'd been so close to cumming to this... thing. Fuck, it was inside her - what the fuck was she doing?!

She kicked up, summoning a sharp blade of moonlight, and cut through the tendrils that were holding her legs down; her bottom half free, another two kicks sent most of the other tendrils flying, dropping to the forest floor like they were nothing, and she sprang up. Naked, yes. Wet, absolutely. Frustrated from the lack of release, undoubtedly. Furious - fuck yes.

Kat ripped through it, using it's apparent surprise that she had so suddenly stopped being a willing fuck-toy to her advantage. She flew up its body, dodging vines and branches as they flew at her, and went for the head. Light flashed through its face, and the blue glow of its life force died. Plantlife dropped to the ground, and all of a sudden it was just another part of the forest.

'Holy shit,' Maya said, pulling herself up from out of a mossy pit she was being held in. Her body, too, was covered in now-immobile strands of plantlife, and her short hair was a mess of sex. 'You killed it.'

Kat nodded, not bothering to hide her body; neither did Maya. They were past that now, apparently. 'I did.'

'You're nakey,' Maya said, a grin on her face.

Kat smiled, and turned away. 'Shut up.'

'Did it get you to cum?' Maya asked, and Kat gawked at her.

'How could you ask that?!'

'What? It made me cum. Apparently all it wanted was sex. And, lets be real, you need a good fucking, Kat. So much tension.'

Kat laughed at her. 'No, Maya. I didn't.'

Maya sighed, and nodded. 'Okay. We're getting you fucked, Kat. After, you know, we figure what the fuck is going on.'

Kat nodded, and looked around. 'Too many of these... monsters seem to know about what happened with Sonja. And we've been struggling without her, to be honest. I mean, I know I have.'

'Can we not have this conversation naked in the woods?'

Kat gave a soft laugh, and her and Maya both focused - they called the mountain. It pulled them, translucent and incorporeal, through the trees and rocks, flying through houses and past a convoy of Martial Guard who Kat figured were going to clean up their mess, and into the rock of the mountainside.

It was peaceful, familiar, the sound of rock and dirt whistling past them, until they were back in their cavern deep in the mountain itself.