Goo'd Girls Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The donut-shaped space glowed with a light-blue ebb, around the central column that reached up into the ceiling. Around it there was the space Maya had used to trap Sonja only months ago; there were crystals of different colours and shapes that grew in from the walls, each with different uses and properties.

This was, for the most part, simply a safe space for Kat and Maya - the Witches - to have a conversation that would never be overheard by any person, nor interrupted by the monsters of the Dark Realm. The mountain kept them safe.

It also, as they regained their physical form, gave them back their clothes; the Witch-clothes would take a little while to regenerate, but the clothes they had been wearing before were easy to reconfigure. So, dressed in their casuals, Kat and Maya sat around a table-like boulder, atop two chair-like rocks that had been fashioned by Witches long past, and looked at eachother.

'I miss her,' Kat said with a shrug. 'Not much more to it, really,' she said.

Maya nodded, rubbing her face. She was still chirpy and youthful, but the last few weeks had taken a toll on both of them. The stress of hiding their lives had peaked when explaining that Sonja and the Witch of sun had disappeared at the same time. The statue of the Witch of sun bore a passing resemblance, but it was an aspect of their magic that no onlookers would recognise them unless they already knew they were Witches. The magic made anyone suspicious come up with another theory, a self-doubt that would make them think otherwise - but there's a limit.

Plus, the simple toll of losing their friend since childhood had been... traumatic.

'She wasn't Sonja anymore,' Maya said. 'At the end - whatever we were fighting, it wasn't Sonja. Not really.'

'Part of it was,' Kat countered, surprised by the way she seemed to be the one holding out hope, while Maya seemed happy to consider the matter closed. 'She was still in there, somewhere. We just failed in getting her out.'

'I'm more concerned about what's happening now,' Maya said. 'Two out of the three monsters we've had to take out recently have mentioned, you know, what happened. Not in direct words, but... I mean, you must have noticed a more sexual tone to what's going on, right?'

Kat, despite what she wanted to believe, had to agree. 'That Ogre said it pretty fucking directly,' she said. 'That he'd heard we were 'up for it', or whatever he said.'

'He said he'd heard we had a taste for 'Monster Loving',' Maya said, a rueful smile on her face. 'Gross.'

'How did he hear about that, though?' Kat sat back, looking up at the crystal-dotted rock. 'I didn't think monsters would, you know, gossip.'

'It's more than gossip,' Maya said. 'It works. It beat Sonja. Maybe sex is, like, the way they beat us.'

Kat let out a snort. 'Well, the Ogre wasn't exactly attractive, was it?'

'Neither was the tree-thing, and that had you moaning,' Maya said. Kat looked at her, and she shrugged. 'No judgement. There's no point in denying this, though, Katarina. We have a weakness, and now they know it. It took down the Witch of Sun; today was the closest they've gotten to beat us, and it wasn't by killing us. It was by fucking us.'

Kat let out a sigh, and looked upwards again. 'Are we completely fucking disgusting?' she asked. 'I mean, they're monsters. None of this should work, Maya. Gabriel... he was the guy I was supposed to explore all of this with. He's the only person I've... you know. And now, it's him, Slime-Sonja, and a fucking tree. I feel disgusting.'

'Don't,' Maya said. 'I mean, think about it - there's a reason Sonja was able to get all of us; there's a reason that group of ours exists. This new tactic, it works. We can't let it, though. We need to fight back.'

'How?' Kat asked, shutting her eyes.

A pause went by, and Kat figured that Maya simply didn't have any ideas. Then-

'Well...'

Kat opened one eye, and looked down at Maya, who was all-of-a-sudden avoiding eye contact.

'What?'

'Well, Kat, it's like I said. It hit you harder than it got me, and I think the reason is just what you said; you haven't got Gabriel, or anyone else to, you know. Let the pressure out.'

'Pressure?' Kat asked, her stomach twisting into a knot.

Maya nodded. 'Yeah, pressure. You know, as people, we're tempted by things we can't have. And, if you're not getting sex somewhere else, a monster's gonna be able to use that against you.'

Kat tried to think of a good argument, but came up short. Maya continued.

'All I figure is, if we get you some way to... let that pressure out, you're going to be able to... resist.' Maya and Kat caught eyes, and there was a tension shared between them. 'Kat, I saw what happened today. You managed to snap out of it, but what if next time... we, as Witches, have a responsibility to people. And, if meeting that responsibility means we have to get you laid, then so be it.'

Kat laughed at that - how off-the-cuff Maya had put it. 'What, you think we should go find someone for me to spend the night with, so I can be a better Witch?'

Maya nodded. 'Sure! Though - not sure it should just be anyone. Now, I don't mean to be too forward here, but... me and Amber haven't always been too subtle in bed.'

Kat went bright pink, then, as she knew what was coming. 'Right.'

'Well, to be honest, neither have you, Kat. And, if it's for the good of Melmana...'

They looked at each other. Tension.

'Are you inviting me to...'

Kat didn't finish her question, but Maya nodded.

'Only if, you know-'

'No, I mean, it's really kind-'

'If you'd rather find a stranger-'

'Amber would have to say-'

They rambled and talked over each other in a show of politeness, but the answer was clear. There was the illusion of duty, draped over a desperation that sat underneath, simmering and hot. Kat was aching, the sex with the tree-monster having left her unsatisfied and needy, despite everything. This conversation had her wet again, and she wondered if maybe Maya could tell.

'I trust no one more,' Kat said.

Maya nodded. She reached out a hand, and Kat took it, squeezing for a moment.

Then, before another word could be spoken, there was a flash of light - orange and bright, from above. A crystal was alight, and it was blinking at them like a signal.

'What does that mean? Maya asked. Neither of them had seen anything like this before. The crystal was at hip-height, down the wall a little, so Maya and Kat went to it and crouched, inspecting it with inquisitive eyes; Maya's were wide, Kat's narrow.

Then, in their minds, there was an idea - projected, sternly and with complete certainty. It wasn't a voice, but the words seemed to form within them, flowing from nothing but orange light. A message, and one so important it had to be delivered. The mountain had not done this for millenia, though neither Kat nor Maya knew that.

No other Witch of Sun can be chosen; there is no vacancy.

It was stunted and inhuman, but the words were almost as clear as the intent that came with them.

'She's still alive,' Kat and Maya said together.

Then, despite the fact that the last time they'd seen her Sonja had been a monster, they burst into happy laughter, cheery tears, and hugged each other there on their knees.

The orange crystal's glow faded, and became dull again.

* * *

Willow clutched her husband's sweating shoulders as he fucked her into submission. Their morning had been a hot, bed-ridden mess of sex and kissing, the heat from their naked bodies steaming up the windows.

'Baby,' she moaned as her thrust, deep and fast, each clap of his hips hitting hers shaking the bed, making it creak with every impact.

Err-err-err-err-err-

'Fuck, you're so wet,' he moaned in her ear.

They'd spent the weekend since Willow's discovery of his cheating making up for whatever intimacy had been lost between them; Willow had been fucked for hours on end, licked, held, pounded, even slapped now and again. It had been intense, but neither of them had any inclination of stopping. Hell, Willow didn't know how the fuck her husband was keeping up with her appetite - after all, it was generally known than men were a one-and-done sort of situation.

But, every time he came inside her, he would take the time to do something else to her, like eating her cunt until she screamed, or spanking her until her cheeks were red, until he was ready again.

All. Fucking. Night.

All. Fucking. Morning.

They were breathing heavily, now, as their bodies met the edge of what they were capable of. There was a floor, of course, and they were rushing towards it.

'Gonna,' he moaned, his voice rough, his throat coarse from moaning her name - or the name of his students, as she'd had him done for a few hours at one point. She'd made him tell her all the ways he'd fucked that student - Dayna - plus all of his fantasies about the other sluts he wanted to have his way with.

Willow tried to ignore the knowledge in her head that at least part of her ability to go this hard for this long was due to what had been left inside her. After what she'd done to her students - what the slime had had her do, to Talia and Vivian... a piece had been left in her.

She might be like this for the rest of her life. Insatiable, forever.

It was a horror, of course.

But, as she was filled with the thick warmth of her husband's cum, she wondered if it was really that bad.

* * *

Gabriel was uncertain what was going on.

Not only had he not seen Kat or Maya in a couple says - since the group talk, in fact - but he hadn't really seen anyone outside of school work. Dayna, after their roll in the literal hay, had vanished on him, and...

In fact, that was basically everyone he knew.

Fuck, he needed more friends.

He wandered outside, in a park area that jutted off one of the higher portions of the school, with cool air whipping around him as he took in the scenery. There had been rumours that, about an hour ago, the Witches had been fighting a monster in the forest pretty close by, and he'd seen a few of the guys he worked alongside who were trainees for the Martial Guard be roped in.

He'd wondered what their use was for a while, but every now and again they came in handy. Mostly, he supposed, when the Witches were off doing something more important. He'd even been tempted once or twice to join, but then he remembered the sorts of guys who joined the Guard - meatheads.

So, instead, he'd collected his book, and was up the mountain bracing the cold, hoping for something interesting to happen. This was often where he'd meet Dayna, after all - when the barn wasn't an option. Maybe she'd drop by.

Not likely, by the looks of things.

Gabriel's mind wandered, as it often did, to what Dayna was a replacement for. The person he actually wanted to be with - Katarina. Since Sonja had gone missing, it had seemed like she wanted nothing to do with him. In fairness, when he'd admitted that the slime-Sonja had fucked him silly, he knew it would dent their relationship - but 'dent' would be a very generous way of putting it. She'd shut him out, gotten angry at him more than once. And, after it, he'd just walked away. Dayna was a cock-warmer, and she knew it; just like he knew, to her, he was little more than something to ride. To let out some frustration and, God forbid, maybe even have some fun.

And, with a noticeable lack of Dayna in his life, he was frustrated, and he wasn't having fun.

He needed to fix things with Kat.

'Fuck,' he sighed as he rubbed his face, feeling how cold he was up here. Was he just thinking about Kat because Dayna had blanked him? If Dayna was here, still... meeting his needs, would he be thinking about fixing things with Kat?

That wasn't the point. Her absence had been the wake-up call he needed to realise he'd been an idiot. He was going to talk to her. Fix things.

* * *

Katarina and Maya burst in through the door, a flurry of activity and energy; Amber was on Maya's bed, as comfortable as anyone's ever been, with a book in her hand and another down her skirt; she yanked it up quickly, but Maya caught her with a knowing look - not that she said anything.

'Hey Amber,' Kat said, apparently unaware of the fact that the book Amber was reading was a smutty-for-school romance novel, and that she'd clearly been having a good time with it.

'Two things,' Maya said, sitting at the end of the bed as Amber hid the book, dropping it into her bag on the floor. 'One - me and Kat are going to be going away for a bit. Can't say why, it's just-'

'Witch stuff?' Amber asked.

They paused. Kat and Maya looked at each other. 'You knew?'

Amber nodded like it was obvious. 'I mean, yeah. You're not subtle, guys. Fuck knows how people don't figure it out straightaway. Wait - you didn't know I knew?!'

'No,' Maya said slowly. 'We thought we were sneaky.'

Amber snorted. 'Yeah, sure.' She shrugged. 'I mean, I'm good lying for you. I love you guys, and I'd never do anything to put you in danger. But no, you weren;t sneaky. Not to me, anyway. No one else knows, as far as I know.'

Kat and Maya looked at each other.

'You okay with this?' Kat asked.

Maya looked between Amber and Kat. 'I think so.' She leaned in to Amber, who gave her a kiss. 'Yeah, I think I'm okay with you knowing. Just you, though.'

Amber nodded. 'Oh, sure. Fuck, I've even been putting people off your scent when gossip comes up. Mostly after Sonja died - that's when I worked it out - I convinced people I'd seen the Witch of Sun trying to save her, and then fly in a flurry of rage at not being able to save a student. It was very dramatic.'

'Shit,' Kat said. 'Well, on that note-'

'Sonja's alive,' Maya blurted out. 'At least, we think so.'

'Fuck - what?!' Amber yelled, jumping up. 'Oh my... oh my GOD!'

'We're going to go look for her,' Kat said, a little more somberly. 'In the Dark Realms.'

A quiet came over the room.

'Oh,' said Amber.

'So,' Maya said, standing, a tentative smile on her face. 'There are two sides to what I'm about to say next; one, frankly, I want us to have one last romp before we walk into hell. Two, we've figured out that Kat is in some dire need of a good fucking, because the monsters are starting to use our repressed horniness against us. If she doesn't cum first, she will literally be a liability.'

They looked at Amber, who was puzzled. 'What are you saying?'

Another pause, before Maya shrugged and did her cutest smile. 'Threesome?'

Amber's eyes went wide, and she looked at Kat.

'FINALLY!'

* * *

'It's too early to reveal myself to them,' Sonja said to herself. Dayna's voice was nice - girlish and light, with just a hair of vocal fry making it a little sultry. She liked using it. 'But I cannot forget my end goal - I need them to know I'm here, and I need to get them separate. Together, they overwhelm me.'

Ideas flowed through Dayna's mind - granted, most of them were about getting fucked by slime, but some of them were actualy useful. In particular, Dayna was thinking about Amber, and Gabriel. Amber was the key to Maya, Sonja already knew that, but it was interesting that Dayna thought Gabriel was the way to get to Kat.

They still love each other, Dayna thought. Every time he fucks me, he's thinking about her. I can tell.

Sonja reckoned that was probably true; Gabriel had been the grounding element to Kat's life for years, so to imagine that they had simply... stopped caring about each other was ludicrous. Attachment would survive through even the darkest of fights.

She wondered if they were still attached to her, too.

Sonja knew that Amber was usually with Maya, and that Maya and Kat still shared a room, so that meant it would be risky going for her first. As such, the decision was fairly easy to make; she would take Gabriel.

Dayna had already sworn loyalty - without it even being asked of her. She was just happy to be here, in Sonja's loving grasp, all squishy and warm.

'Where do I find him?' Sonja asked herself, as they walked through the halls of Melmana Instructionary. In her mind, Dayna conjured images of meeting spots - the park, the barn, the backstreets they would frequent. Sonja decided to start moving down the list. No rush. If it got late, she knew where he lived, and they would just head there instead.

* * *

He hadn't even gotten halfway down the stairs from that top-most outdoor area when he saw Dayna turn the corner and almost bump into him.

'Oh!' he said, surprised not only that she was here, but also as his brain changed gears - he'd been so focused on Kat, he'd allowed himself to think there wasn't much need to consider Dayna in his whole 'plan', if it could even be called that. 'Dayna - hey.'

'Gabe,' Dayna said, looking a little strangely at him. 'Can we talk somewhere? Maybe up in the garden?' she nodded up, past him, the way he'd come. There was definitely no one else up there, and from the looks of it there wasn't anyone this far up - aside from coming to this garden specifically, there wasn't much of a cause to come here outside of school hours.

'Sounds good,' Gabriel said, turning and leading the way.

This was good. He'd have a chance to explain where he was, mentally. That he wanted Kat, and that this, whatever this was, had to stop.

This was good. Really good.

They climbed the stairwell, turned the corner at the top, and Gabriel opened the door for Dayna to come with him outside. Wind surged through, chilled by the altitude, but Dayna didn't flinch.

Huh.

Gabriel followed her out, into the rather beautiful mid-afternoon glow; the sun was behind some white clouds, spreading light everywhere, and giving everything an ethereal look to it. The forest below seemed to glisten, and the houses they could see dotted around the base of the mountain looked picturesque, rather than just old. It made everything look just a little more beautiful.

'That's so gorgeous,' Dayna said, looking out at it in a way she'd never bothered to when they'd been up here before. In fact, as she put her hand to her face and sniffed, Gabriel was sure it had brought her to tears.

'Dayna?' Gabriel asked, putting a hand on her shoulder. She felt... hot. Like she was on fire. Dayna didn't turn at first - instead, she just looked out over the horizon, at the mountains in the distance, and the ocean off to the side; miles and miles of forest and hills. If it wasn't for the monsters that roamed beneath it, Gabriel would be more comfortable with how she was looking at it. 'Dayna?'

'Sorry,' she said, turning to him. He held her shoulder, and she hugged him - it felt more genuine than most of their interactions, really. Sure, he couldn't count how many times he'd fucked her, came inside her, moaned her name - but through all of that, there was always a pretty strict boundary drawn about affection.

She pulled away, and looked up at him with an interesting look in her eye. There was a sort of wistfulness there, like she was looking at an old friend for the first time in months.

'I've missed you, Gabe,' she said.

And... something about how she said it tipped him off.

'Oh, shit,' he said.

Dayna's mouth opened, and from it emerged three thick tendrils of green slime that Gabriel was all too familiar with. Danya closed her mouth as the slime shifted, coming from her pores, her body, her clothes - all of it expanding outwards and encircling Gabriel in a greenish bubble.