Goo'd Girls Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Around them, using their light, they reconstituted their uniforms, and they approached their friend.

'Sonja...' Kat started, and Sonja's eyes met her. 'Please. Don't make this any worse than it already is.'

Sonja steeled, and cracked her neck. Then, she became liquid, just for a moment, to jump up onto the wall. She half-reformed, walking across the stone as the green lightning still bit at her, though by the look on her face you'd think she didn't feel it at all.

'This mountain, the Dark Realm - it's all one. Don't you see?! You are as meaningless as the monsters you've been fighting. You will burn out and fade, just like them.'

'Is that what this was?' Kat asked. 'You're scared to die?'

Sonja laughed, and jumped to the floor by the column. Kat and Maya prepared blades of light, just in case, but Sonja wasn't attacking. She just wanted to talk to her friends one last time.

'Not even death,' she said, a sad smile on her singed face. She was just as pretty as Kat and Maya remembered, underneath everything. 'We were going to graduate. To leave this behind. I didn't know who I was if I wasn't the Witch of Sun - and then even that was taken from me. I found something new, though. I found who I was, underneath.'

'This isn't you,' Maya said, sounding like she might cry. 'You were never this... selfish, and cruel, and heartless.'

'I became the embodiment of generosity,' Sonja said. Then, she hesitated. 'I wanted to, anyway. I wanted to share how good I felt. With everyone. With you. My friends. My sisters.'

Kat and Maya watched as Sonja was shocked, over and over by the lightning. She grimaced and winced at each bolt, now, and it was clearly having an effect; it was getting harder to pretend she was fine.

* * *

Dayna's form was split across three 'human' bodies - she was a little spread thin to do this, but it was working. All three of her were being lifted into the air by the Tentacle-Thing that had crawled out of the waters near Melmana and up towards the town; it's vine-laden minions offered it women as tribute, keeping an ever-growing line of soon-to-be-ruined women writhing in a line before it.

Her three pussies were stretched open, thick wet vined with pinkish flesh emerging from the tips had been slammed deep inside her, as her limbs and throat and thighs were held in place. Honestly, it would have been rather precarious, if it wasn't for the fact that Dayna knew she could get out at any moment.

The vines, indulgent and curious, slithered over her 'naked' forms, teasing her and toying with her playfully. It clearly enjoyed the change of pace from hiding in the caves of the Dark Realm, permitted to come above the surface and gorge on the pleasures of the flesh.

One of her forms was pulled inwards, and Dayna was brought out of the sunlight, into a thick mesh of slimy vines that engrossed her entire body. She could feel them all over her, squeezing and squelching, writhing and rolling over her supple form, small tendril finding her nipples as her tight anus was breached. She yelped, and moaned, keeping in character, as the Tentacle-Thing shuddered.

She was deep inside it, now, to see the core of it - a tiny nut of hard wood from which the Vines sprouted and grew, right in the heart of the beast. It didn't see her as a threat - like the Minotaur, she was nothing more than a fuck-toy to it.

She reached out, and in a flash, cut it in half with a razor-thin slice of slime.

The creature fell still, immediately, and she heard the screams and wails of the minion-like Tentacle-Things around her.

Her three forms dissolved into slime, and she soaked into the ground beneath her as the creatures panicked, trampling the space before retreating - their leader murdered right before them.

* * *

Sonja approached her friends, green lightning burning into her back, making no attempt to move sharply or attack.

'I wanted to see it one last time,' Sonja said as she stared out at the sunset. 'It's so... beautiful.'

Kat approached on one side; Maya on the other. The three of them watched the sky darken, the sounds of all the horrors beneath fading away over the next few minutes. It fell quiet as they watched.

'I just wanted the world to feel good,' Sonja said. Her body began to shift, pulling together as more and more of her was pulled away by the green lightning. She eventually only had enough slime left to create legs, a body, arms, a face. She was still green, but she had hands. With them, she held the hands of her friends.

Together, they watched the sun set, as the lightning took her, pulling her into nothing.

Soon enough, their hands were empty, and Kat and Maya stood alone.

* * *

As Dayna was about to shift, and kill the Queen Succubus during their tryst, she felt it - the same thing the Minotaurs and Swamp-Things had felt, as well as the Ogres, Goblins and Swamp-Things she had slain in her attacks across Melmana. That pain in her heart, followed by the undeniable knowledge that greeted her as the sun set, and the town was cast into the darkness of nightfall.

The Ozloth had fallen.

Sonja was dead.

Dayna knew Amelia would run - she was the only slime aside from Dayna left in the town, aside from the pieces inside the victims that Willow and Thomas had left. As she moved around the town, she was pulling them from their hosts like a magnet picking up filings of metal, soaking them back into herself, the power taken from her by the lightning being replaced easily.

She'd almost got them all - just this queen, and the Wolf Man left. But, with Sonja dead, her heart sagged.

'How are we doing, baby?' the Queen asked her, long taloned fingers holding Dayna's face as she rode Dayna's cock. She had a truly beautiful face - and body. Her skin a soft shade of purplish blue, her features were sultry in a way that was difficult to define. Every look on her face was a fuck-me look, and her body only backed that up. Her bust was impossible, massive on her frame despite already being about ten feet tall, but pert and perky; her waist was shaped in ways that made her hips look ready-made for breeding, and her ass was full and tight, slapping into Dayna with each forceful downward thrust. She was powerful, and insatiable, and fucking gorgeous.

Of course, Dayna did not look like herself. She had made herself into a handsome man of about forty, loosely based on Thomas - the oldest guy she'd ever fucked. And boy had he fucked her. Dayna had made his cock larger, his muscles more defined, and his face just a little more handsome before offering herself to the Succubi Queen, who had already fuck-drained multiple poor men.

The Queen's heavenly pussy, tight and wet and undulating in ways Dayna had never considered, felt incredible as she slowly fucked Dayna into the wooden floorboards of some random house, but she slowed as Dayna had.

'Who are you?' the Queen asked, recognising something in Dayna. Then, as she was about to react, Dayna pushed past her sadness, and crafted her hand into a stake-like point before ramming it into the Queen's chest.

She went still, and the sounds of a thousand screaming succubi in Melmana rang out, as the Queen's face fell slack. She fell forwards, and upon impact burst into flames that rose up in purple flickers, before evaporating completely.

Dayna stood, and went to the window; from there, she could see the dark window in the side of the mountain, and the two spots of like that shone there.

Kat and Maya.

Her chest tightened, and she stepped out into the town to find her final target.

Over her head, succubi fled into the dark, back towards the forest, to cower in the Dark Realm. Their God had been killed, in a moment of weakness and vulnerability, and Dayna knew there was only one kind of creature left.

In fact, as the night moved in, most of the werewolves that had plagued Melmana had started to figure out what was going on; this was made clear by the fact that, as she stepped into the flattened-dirt road, Dayna was being surrounded by Wolf-Men of all descriptions.

She had absorbed, by now, all of Willow, Thomas, Talia and Vivian. Almost all of the slime that hadn't been with Sonja - the Ozloth - was now in her. She'd never been stronger.

She knew she had to finish this.

'You've been causing trouble,' came a voice. Thick and deep, like falling rocks. 'Ozloth won't be happy.'

Dayna turned, and looked up at the face of the Wolf-Man. Scarred and powerful, muscular and intelligent, he was... formidable.

'The Ozloth's dead,' Dayna said. 'They're all dead - you're the last one.'

He laughed, and his hands flexed. 'Well, that's convenient,' he said. 'Last man standing - some call that the winner, don't they?'

Dayna grimaced, her vision not just gazing out of her 'eyes' - she could see them advancing from behind, closing in on her.

'So, sweetheart, why don't you just give in now? We could have a lot of fun, you an' me. I've seen how you things fuck.'

Dayna smiled her sweetest smile. 'Okay!'

Then, she melted down, and jumped at him. Or, rather, beneath him. She snaked across the dirt, as he swung his claws, staying low, before stopping herself directly under him. She bounced upwards, slamming into his underside.

He was wearing some half-shredded garments that she was able to slink past easily, finding the pucker of his anus, and pushing in.

It was, honestly, too easy.

In seconds, she had filled him. Her whole body - all of that slime - was compressed inside his body. She held it there for a moment of two, feeling his panic and confusion, before...

Expanding.

The body exploded around her, and Dayna stood as a larger-than-human form where the God of Werewolves had once stood. Surrounded by his pack, his blood bubbling into her slime already, Dayna was the victor. It had barely been a fight.

She listened to the whines of panicking wolf-men, as they scattered and fled, before reconstituting herself back into Dayna.

It was done.

She looked up at the mountain, and saw the two glinting lights looking back at her. Then, they were gone.

* * *

Kat knocked on Maya's door.

'Come in!' came an excited answer. Kat pushed, and the door swung inwards easily, so she entered. 'Did you bring it?' Maya asked her as she was putting earrings in. Tiny suns. Adorable.

Kat held up the bag that held within it the purple-black dress she had chosen for the evening. 'Got it.'

'Well, get it on! Amber's in the bathroom freshening up, so you can wait if you want privacy.'

'I think we're a bit beyond that,' Kat said, turning the lock to the door before laying the bag down on Maya's bed. She pulled off her sweater, revealing that she wasn't wearing anything beneath, and shimmied off her trousers quickly, before unzipping the bag.

'Well, hello,' Amber purred from behind her as Kat was bent over. 'What a greeting.'

'Hi, Amber,' Kat deadpanned as she pulled the dress out, her shoes tucked in beneath it. She straightened, wearing nothing but her black, lacy underwear.

'I'm guessing those panties aren't for our benefit?' Maya asked, shrugging on her own dress - a pink number she'd bought almost a year ago in preparation for today. It was sleek and a little shiny, and Kat knew it would have represented a lot of hours spent working favours for people.

'I don't know,' Kat said with a sigh as she pulled the dress on; Amber, instinctively moved forwards to help her get it in place and lace it up at the back, pushing Kat's chest up a little and making her wince. 'I've been thinking a lot about Gabriel since... everything. That boy went through a lot for us, and... I've never really apologised to him. I just let it die.'

Maya looked at her, glimmers in her eyes. 'Are you kidding?!'

'What?' Kat asked, slightly worried.

'The whole town almost dies, we have to fight off a God while shit goes down, and now that it's all over and graduation is finally happening, you want to ask out a boy?! I've never been so proud.'

Kat scoffed. 'Shut up, Maya.'

They chatted, and dressed, and thought about the night ahead. If it wasn't for the cracks in the wood around the room from where people had been hate-fucking eachother only days earlier, things could almost have gone back to normal.

* * *

The dance was beautiful. The night was dark, and the air was warm, and as Kat and Maya arrived, Amber in tow, to the dance hall that had been built in the town hall in Melmana, they found everyone else of their year already there. Some faces were beaming, excited to be getting back to their lives, and enjoying the final days of their status as students. Others were crying, sadness and goodbye filling their conversations as the three moved through the crowd, beneath glowing lanterns and between the tables of food and drinks - even alcohol. Music sifted down from the stage, open-air as the entire hall was, filling the whole town with the songs of celebration and happiness that were being played.

Some students, as well as teachers and the people who had volunteered, were a little more quiet for other reasons.

Mr. Hunnel carefully avoided the groups of young women he'd taught for years, for fear of reminding anyone of the slime-induced fuckfest they'd shared in one of his classrooms - one of them was even pregnant now, but it wasn't clear if the child belonged to him or the other six guys she'd been bred by throughout those hours.

Or the Goblin that had had its way with her, of course. Though that was substantially less likely.

Friendship groups that had been broken by the guilt and fear of that day, however, had started to heal - people were understanding that nothing done that day had been their choices. It had been done to them, and they were all victims.

No, survivors.

They had begun to own it, and communicate about it, and to understand each other through it all. It wasn't a perfect system, and some people still had angry or sad outbursts, but they were quickly met with understanding, and love, and care.

Some people still hadn't shown up again since the events of 'that day'. A few had been carried off into the woods, and had shown up days later, dazed and confused, hungry and tired. A handful had simply never returned, and it was a subject of conversation many people avoided. Kat and Maya, as the witches until the end of tonight, had done their best to fight the good fight and find them, but it wasn't possible to save everyone.

So, instead of worrying about it, the night moved on. They danced, and drank, and laughed. Maya and Amber encouraged others to join them, their impossible-to-deny enthusiasm infecting the room, and before midnight the place was a roar of celebration.

Each and every one of them were going to see the sun rise tomorrow, and that was a gift not afforded to everyone.

Gabriel didn't show up until later in the evening, but when he did, Kat found him. He was dressed in a smart-looking grey blazer, his hair neat and his face shaved. He was handsome, and put-together in a way she didn't usually see from him.

Of course, when his eyes fell upon her, all of those nights came back in a flash. She was so beautiful, her eyes sultry and her smile teasing; the dress made her look like a dream. His dreams, of course, had indeed been full of her. But it had been so difficult to approach her after... everything.

But, here, under the moonlight, they made their ways to each other, his hand slipping around her waist, and her head falling against his shoulder as they danced, wordless. There was no need for an apology, or for an explanation. They had both done things they could spend a lifetime apologising for and agonising over... or, they could just forget it. Start again, tonight.

They didn't have to speak to know that.

As they danced, they simply held each other and knew that it felt right. Maya, somewhere, was just about screaming at the sight of them dancing, her excitement impossible to contain.

* * *

Gabriel did, indeed, get to see that black lacy underwear of Kat's, as his hands pushed her dress up over her hips, his lips dotting his journey up her inner thigh. Kat moaned and whimpered his name as he tasted her, his nerves no longer an aspect of their relationship. He knew what he wanted, and she knew what she wanted.

He pulled the lace off her, his tongue and lips finding her to be wet and eager. His bedsheets were warm under her back as she pulled the dress up over her head, throwing it into the pile next to Gabriel's blazer and trousers, as their bodies came together.

When he slid into her, she moaned his name, only to be interrupted by his kiss. They made love, long into the night.

Somewhere else in the school, Amber was pegging Maya, the less-than-sober lovers moaning happily into Maya's bed sheets as they felt their hearts connecting, their bodies connecting.

Across Melmana, there was a sense of... not resolution. Things were not finished - that was known. Not everyone had come home, and the Dark Realm was still filled with monsters, and with graduation there was an understanding that things would keep moving. New students would come up, and the graduates would go out into the world as adults. The scars of what had happened wouldn't fade for a long while, but they would fade.

And, on a night of celebration, man took the opportunity of levity to drink, fuck, and forget about their worries for another night.

* * *

The cavern was damp, and cold, and the air was stagnant. A deep, dark corner of the Dark Realm, where barely any monsters had bothered to go - far deeper than the temple, or where the Ozloth had been. Deeper than where Kat and Maya had found the Minotaur.

These were the levels of the Dark Realm that spider-webbed into the earth, so far from Melmana or humanity or the mountain that it felt, to Dayna, like another world altogether.

'What will happen to me?' Amelia asked her, her voice shaking, her chest tight. 'All I can think about is... you know. I can almost taste them, Dayna. Their lust for each other, it sits in my head like sugar on the tongue.'

Dayna nodded. She pulled her malformed, green body from the stone enough to reach a tendril out to the human-seeming Amelia, stroking her pretty chin.

'I cannot fix you,' Dayna said. 'What was done to you was not your choice. But I can help.'

'How?' Amelia asked.

The tendril on her chin shifted to her forehead, sinking into her head easily, connecting them.

'I take from you those urges. Your senses of lust and sex, I'll neuter them - you will no longer feel those urges, unless you want to. Your body will never age, so you will have to alter your appearance manually. And, when you are old and ready to die... find me. And I shall let you fall asleep, before breaking you apart into nothing. To rest. It's as close to human as you can be, Amelia. And I am truly sorry this was done to you.'

Amelia nodded. 'Do it. Please?'

Dayna obliged. She wiped the urges from Amelia's mind. Such a toll led to the poor slime-girl toppling, her consciousness slipping away quickly. So, Dayna caught her, and split a small part of herself off - enough to create a strong humanoid form strong enough to carry Amelia through the tunnels.

The journey took about a day, of the slime travelling the tunnels easily, slipping past other monsters and through domains of creatures stranger than anything Dayna had seen before. Eventually, they came out at the scar in the earth in the dead of night - the crater where that first Ozloth had been killed by the Witches.