Goo'd Girls Pt. 10

Story Info
Kat, Maya and Sonja - and Dayna. It's all coming to a head.
17.5k words
4.77
4.9k
4

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 11/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CW: questionable consent; non-human; forced orgasms; transformation; slime; mind control; age gap; possession; living clothes; schoolgirl; age gap; cheating; non-human; horsecock


Dayna's eyes fluttered open.

Sonja had left her body, now - she had moved on to someone else. She wasn't sure who, but it didn't matter. What mattered is what was happening to her.

Since that fateful day, only weeks ago, Dayna had been fighting with her urges. She had been at war with herself, at first feeling guilt for following Sonja so blindly. Then, once she had gone and the Witches had won, during their group sessions when everyone was trying to get better, Dayna had seduced Gabriel and tried to fill the hole in herself. She had felt so... incomplete. Which was wrong. She should have felt freed, but instead, she'd missed what had been done to her.

When Sonja returned, she felt relief. Like everything was going back to the way it had been - but also, she knew that was wrong. She knew that she wasn't supposed to want that. She was supposed to want to be herself.

But she didn't.

And now she wasn't.

Dayna looked down at her hands. Sonja's effects were already sinking in; she could feel it. Sonja was a God, after all - she knew that, now. It was just a fact, inside her head, next to all of the different things she was soon to be able to do.

Her fingers, once pale and well-kept, soft and slight, were turning translucent. They were greening, and as she held them up to the light, Dayna could see the trees behind her hand, across the crater in the ground.

She looked left, and saw Sonja crawling out of Willow's form, the once-teacher falling to her knees as bliss wracked her every sense, the same way it had for Dayna. Sonja continued on to Willow's husband, and almost as soon as she touched him, Dayna saw his name, in her mind - Thomas. She had never known that, and yet now, as Sonja began to merge with him, it was like the information was just... there.

In fact, Dayna could feel Sonja's presence, within her, around her - Willow, too. Though, Willow was much smaller, like herself. A piece of ash floating around a roaring fire that was Sonja, caught up in the power and fury and energy and light.

It was a privilege to be ash.

Dayna's whole hand was green now, and as she watched her fingers morph together and then stretch, and then return to their normal shape, Dayna felt a certain sense of euphoria. A knowledge of absolute certainty.

This was who she was supposed to be.

Her wrists faded into green; then her forearms, up to the elbow. Dayna could feel it, the way her fingers buzzed and tingled, like there was energy crackling along her. It felt so, so good, that when it found Dayna's shoulder and began to creep up her neck, it was like a lover was kissing her. It felt like loving touches, strokes and kisses that left her translucent underneath.

Up into her hair, and spreading down her chest. Her legs, too, were slowly bubbling and fading away, the glow of pleasure spreading throughout her body. Dayna's eyes fluttered shut, and she began to moan as the warmth swam through her, like she was being filled with hot water, or slipping beneath the surface of a hot bath.

'Oh, wowww,' she whimpered, before her mouth melted away. Her hair slapped into her neck, and her fingers vanished. Her legs collapsed into themselves, and she fell forwards. Her body was no longer human - instead, it was a green lump, with light shining through to show the bubbles within. Her clothing, caught within her as she settled into her position as a lump of slime on the grass, fizzed as it was burned away, the acid that was her body eating it up easily.

She didn't have eyes to open, and yet she could see all around her. And all she could feel was pleasure.

I love it, Dayna thought, as she watched the others slowly fall into themselves. Sonja had taken them, and made them better. Made them like her. Made them perfect. Dayna could feel her devotion overwhelming her mind, instilling itself inside her.

She would serve Sonja with her life.

* * *

Kat and Maya, along with the Minotaur who had, through the course of their two-days-straight travel become an odd sort of friend, had pushed through the door-like hole they'd made in the wall.

They found themselves in what could only be described as a temple of some sort.

The space was enormous - the sounds of their footsteps crunching in the dirt and flecks of rock from opening that crack bounced off the stone, bouncing back and forth over and over. The floor itself had deep carvings drawn into the dark, black stone, the hewings rough but deliberate. The wide space was populated only by eight statues that, standing in two rows of four, made a corridor-like space towards an altar at the end.

'What the fuck...' Kat breathed, stepping forwards. She approached the altar, a flat table-like space with three statues standing behind it, all with monstrous faces unlike anything they'd seen before. They stared down past Kat, as though glaring at the hole in the wall.

'Kat?' Maya asked. But Kata didn't turn - her mind was racing, trying to figure out what the fuck this place was. There was an energy to the whole environment - like static in the air, making the hairs on her arms stand up, and sending a shiver up her spine. 'Kat - these are monsters.'

Kat had seen them, too - the eight statues were stone recreations of some of the most powerful creatures they'd faced. But she wasn't looking at them - she was looking at the three statues behind the altar.

'This is a temple,' Kat said, thinking out loud. 'A place of worship - do you think these three are the ones getting worshipped?'

'Worshipped by who is my question,' Maya said. 'You seen this before?'

'No,' the Minotaur said, her voice low and guarded. She wasn't happy to be here.

'You don't have to stay,' Katarina told her over her shoulder. 'Leave, if you want.'

'Creatures will know we are here,' the Minotaur said, her voice stilted. 'If I leave, I will be hunted. Killed in my sleep for being here.'

'You say that like you know what this place is,' Maya said.

There was a pause, and Kat finally turned away, looking at Maya and the Minotaur down the aisle of monster-statues. The Minotaur sighed, keeping near the entrance they'd made.

'I don't know this place - but I've heard stories. The heart of the Dark Realm. There had always been talk of a church. Somewhere to go to...' she trailed off.

'To go to what?' Kat asked.

'To find power,' the Minotaur said. 'This is not where monsters come from, but it is where they are tributed.'

Maya nodded, turning away from the Minotaur, and glancing at Kat. Then, she spotted one of the statues. 'There you go,' Maya said, pointing at one. 'That's you.'

It was a Minotaur, indeed, but not their friend.

The Minotaur scoffed. 'That is the Fable Minotaur,' she said. 'The First, who carved these caverns in search of an exit. The ever-wondering. He still walks his labyrinth, or so says the myths.'

Kat looked up at the statue, as did Maya. She didn't like how it made her feel. So, instead, she stepped back, and looked at them each individually.

The Fable Minotaur was the closest to the altar on the right-hand side. Going down the line, the next statue was of a woman. Well, not a woman - she was human-like, but just as tall as the Minotaur; she wore armour that looked far more gilded and complex than anything she'd ever seen on the Martial Guard, or in paintings of ancient heroes. On the statue's head there was what Kat thought was a crown - but, on closer look, it was actually horns; the horns curved up and backwards, like a goat, pointing forwards again above the woman's shoulders.

The next statue along was less human-like; it was shaped like a person, sure, in terms of it having legs and a body and arms that hung by its sides, as well as a head on top. The entire thing, however, was built from thick vine-like strands that wrapped around itself, into thick trunks that echoed the shape of a person. The head was false, and in the centre of the 'chest' was the carved eyes of the monster, glowering above an unmistakable mouth that cut across the statue's belly. Kat had never seen anything like it in her life.

Next to that, however, was a much more familiar creature. In fact, she even knew the name of this one, based on context clues she'd heard from its underlings. The Goblin King. The stone was grey-black, instead of the horrid uneven green-beige she knew he would be in reality, but otherwise the likeness to a goblin was uncanny; the belly was bulging and the popped-out belly button was impressively detailed. His legs were thin, but taller than a usual Goblin, marking his status as 'King', along with the crown atop his gaunt, pointy face. Long stone ears poked out to either side, and his malformed face wore a grin that put a sense of unease in Kat's belly. This recent battle they'd been in, this war with the slime-creatures, had all been based around sex; Goblins, she knew, were just as horny as these slime-things seemed to be, and the fact that the Goblin King was... nude, made that all too apparent. Kat kept her eyes averted from the undeniably-long appendage hanging between his thin thighs, and turned on her heel.

Opposite the Goblin King was another creature she was familiar with - an Ogre. Only, this one seemed more put-together than most she had fought. This was the largest statue by a while, and showed off the superhuman physical prowess of an Ogre, barrel-chested and muscle-bound. This specimen was scarred all-over, with one eye closed with a burn. He was bare-chested, and there were ceremonial scars covering his chest, beneath the war-wounds, which Kat knew marked him as a leader. From context clues, she wondered if that meant he was the leader of Ogres - strong and competent, battle-hardened and older than most Ogres would live to see. In his fist, he held a club which was also adorned with carvings and chipped by battle, lined with metal spikes and barbs that wrapped up his hand and forearm. His gaze was level, far above her head, and seemed almost... regal. Composed and intelligent.

To the Ogre's left was another man-like creature, this one hunched over and covered in what looked like a million leaves, all carved and detailed in the stonework. He - and it was a he, judging by the two dangling appendages that hung from his crotch - wasn't a creature Kat recognised, but Maya's small voice over her shoulder answered the unspoken question.

'That's the Swamp Monster.'

'You know him?' Kat asked, turning to see Maya looking over her shoulder.

'Read about him. After we had that fight, remember? When the Martial guard troop was trying to clear out some travel roads, and they got caught by all of those living vines? I did some research afterwards - the only thing that would do that was him. Or, you know, a smaller version of him.'

Kat looked back at the hulking creature made of wrapping vines. 'I just thought they were, you know, plants.'

Maya nodded. 'Yeah. I remember, one of the vines, it... touched me, you know? And I just thought, 'there's too much intelligence to this', and figured there was something behind it. There was a story about him, in the library. He liked to prey on women, pull them into the mud, never to be heard of again.'

'Wonder what he did to them,' Kat said dryly, her eyes flitting to the two hanging phalluses that had been so carefully carved out.

The next statue along was a Wolfman, though again there seemed to be something... unique about it. It seemed stronger, more scarred, and more impressive than any werewolf they'd fought in their time as Witches.

The memories of it struck Kat pretty hard, and she realised with a bit of a start that the Minotaur who's cock she'd had buried inside her not too long ago was just across the room. The last few days of walking had been oddly quiet on the subject, all parties happy to just move on, but... as they stayed here, it was getting harder to ignore it.

It's the Dark Realm, she figured. We've been down here too long - it's getting in your head.

'Kat-' Maya's voice called, snapping her out of her thoughts. She realised she'd been staring at the crotch of the stone werewolf, the loincloth dutifully hiding whatever might have been hiding underneath.

'Kat!' Maya called, more eager, and Kat realised her friend was next to her, looking at the final statue. The one Kat had avoided looking at, because even from her peripheral vision it was easy to recognise who it was.

Now, though, she had to acknowledge it.

There, cast in stone, was a statue of Sonja. Her feet became liquid-like at the end, and one of her hands was stretched and tentacle-like, but it was her. Their friend.

'She's one of them,' Maya said. 'All of these creatures, they're the apex of their species. And Sonja...'

'We killed the slime-creature,' Kat said, her mind catching up. 'Fuck! Why didn't we realise? I feel stupid!'

'These tunnels keep from you information as it pleases,' the Minotaur said. 'You will not think of anything it doesn't want to. Not easily, at least.'

'We killed it - we made a vacuum! Look - some of this stone on the floor, it's not just the wall we broke; it's an old statue. We made room for Sonja to step up. To become...'

'What?' Maya asked, her eyes wide, and her hands in fists.

'I don't know,' Kat said. 'I don't know what this place is, or what it did to our friend, but one thing is clear.'

'What?'

'Sonja isn't here,' Kat said.

Maya's eyes flitted from side to side, as she began thinking. 'We've been totally out of her way,' she breathed. 'Amber.'

'Gabriel,' Kat echoed, as energy began to crackle in their fists. The Witches looked at each other, and just as they were going to start blasting holes in the rock to get out, a voice entered their heads, echoing around the chamber and shocking them both.

YOU HAVE INTRUDED!

Behind the altar, three sets of eyes opened, glowing green and glaring down at them, furious and powerful..

* * *

'My children,' Sonja said, a form of slime that loomed over them - shapeless, no longer pretending to be Sonja, but instead taking her final form. She had replaced and become Ozloth. 'You are now pure. Made in my image, and bound to my will.'

Around her, the converted. Talia and Vivian, the last to change, were now translucent and green, trying to retain their humanoid forms. Willow and Thomas held hands, their forms green but human, their love transformed, part of their love for Sonja.

For Ozloth.

Amelia, despite perhaps being the least willing there, was also intimately aware of how it felt to have Sonja within her. She'd been the first to understand herself, to understand her abilities. She had shifted her form back into human, and taught Dayna how to appear 'human' again. To look like herself.

Dayna, of course, didn't care - she was happy to wield that gift, but unlike Amelia she had no desire to return to what she'd been. Unlike Willow and Thomas, her love for Ozloth wasn't divided. Unlike Talia and Vivian, she wasn't afraid of the gifts being bestowed upon her.

'You have your instructions,' Ozloth commanded, and all of a sudden they did - Talia and Vivian straightened, as Dayna understood what was expected of her. 'Perform them, and we shall share our gift to the world.'

For a glimmer of a moment, Dayna saw a thought pass through Ozloth's mind - something of Sonja, underneath. She thought of Kat and Maya, of her old Witch friends. She wanted to turn them, to share this wonder with them.

And it was Dayna's job to help her.

* * *

Amber screamed, her throat raw and her bed sodden with sweat and cum, as another orgasm was torn from her. Gabriel was eating her, his hands around her thighs, sleep-deprived and delirious and yet completely incapable of stopping. Even when they passed out, the other would keep going, waking them in impossible bliss, unable to stop, unable to think, unable to be satisfied.

They just kept fucking.

'Gabe...' Amber whimpered, her hands scratching at the bedding. Her legs were over his shoulders, his mouth on her sex, his moans vibrating through her. 'Oh, Gabe...'

She wasn't ready to stop. Neither of them were. Their minds were overtaken, completely without doubt or hesitation. They would have kept going forever, and they would have been happy to.

SLAM! The door hammered inwards, and despite the mind-melding slurry of pleasure they'd been baking in, both Gabriel and Amber snapped upright to look at the intruder.

No - intruders. Two of them stood in the doorway, which was now wide-open as they walked inside. Somewhere in her head, Amber recognised these girls as Talia and Vivian - and she remembered how they'd been rather eager to keep the door shut and stop others coming in before. From outside, there was the dim sound of moaning that Gabriel and Amber recognised easily as the sounds of inexperienced-but-eager sex.

Talia and Vivian approached the two, rounding the bed so Talia was behind Gabriel, Vivian beside Amber. In unnatural unison, they placed their hands on the two sweat-soaked students, before lowering themselves. Talia's lips found Gabriels, and Vivian's found Amber's. In a moment, their tongues met each other, and the four of them became lost in deep, sensual kisses that filled the room quickly with sighs and soft moaning.

Amber felt the slime that had been pushed into her earlier - the source of her insatiable lust for pleasure - concentrate suddenly, like metal filings being pulled in by a magnet, then up her throat. It travelled up her tongue, just as Vivian whipped her head back, breaking the kiss; between them, a string of slime slipped, from Amber into Vivian.

All at once, her mind came back to her, the fog lifting.

'Oh, God...' she whimpered, shock being the only thing stopping her from bursting into tears. She looked over at Gabriel, as Talia did the same, pulling the slime from him with a kiss. As he was alleviated of the slime's effects, he rolled off the bed, exhaustion stopping him from being able to move quickly. Amber could feel it, too - her body was abandoning her. Giving up. She was shaking, vision blurry, and Vivian had to catch her as she fell forwards into her arms.

'Did you have fun?' Vivian asked, as Amber's eyes rolled back. She was fighting exhaustion, but even then it seemed strange to her that...

That Vivian looked green.

Vivian's hands, as they gripped Amber's body, began to lose their shape. They sank into Amber's body, melding with her cells, feeding her the energy that was left.

Amber's eyes shot open, as she heard- no, felt Vivian's mind connect with hers.

Are you ready for this? Vivian asked her, before not waiting for an answer.

In seconds, Vivian vanished into Amber's flesh, like a raindrop into a puddle. Next to her, Tali did the same to Gabriel, filling him from within, replacing the energy he didn't have. Neither Amber nor Gabriel fought - they couldn't. They didn't have it in them. Sonja - no, the Ozloth - had made sure of that.

Wearing them like suits, Talia and Vivian stood. They looked at eachother, recognition in their eyes, and saw the bodies as little more than costumes. Amber's pert butt and short stature; Gabriel's toned body and peach-fuzz-covered chest.