Good Guy all the Bad Girls Want Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sharon gave a sudden shriek as her main orgasm hit and she dropped down with my huge cock disappearing into her completely. She froze and I could feel the heat inside her flare up and burn brightly as she bent back in an arc with her whole body shuddering under its impact.

I held on tight to her. Her head dropped back then jerked forward with her hair covering her face as she panted loudly. Her eyes were firmly shut and her teeth were bared into a grimace of joy.

It was then I felt a hand squeezing my testicles. It was Ruth and she was helping me to reach my own climax.

"Come on, sweetie," she urged, "Time to come. She's already there. You need to be there with her."

There was no holding back to that. The surge came a moment later and I gave a grunt as I felt my spend rush up my chute and ejaculate deep into her vagina. Oh geez. My asshole was squeezed so tight you could probably whistle Dixie through it.

Above me, Sharon gave another loud yelp as she felt my seed splash within her. Not so many squirts this time though. But enough to grease her locomotion and tick her engine over.The last spunk oozed out of me as I jammed hard against her and lifted her completely off the bed to suspend her in mid-air for a moment before we both collapsed against each other laughing like there was no tomorrow.

Sharon kissed me long and hard with unbridled passion, "Oh, my God. Where were you twenty years ago?" she sighed as she hugged me, "That was the best fuck I ever had."

Her long time companions came to us and we all had this little group hug.

Whew, that had really been something.

Then I saw her looking at me.

"Hey, you," smiled Ruth as she bit her lower lip, "My turn."

*

.

It felt like my whole body was just one great big giant cock. The whole of me was focused on the two women at my feet working together with their mouths, lips and hands to get the old todger upright again. Round number four was taking a little time to get going.

Sharon looked up at me as I stood there wheezing like an old man.. My head was back with my eyes closed as I swayed slightly in her grip. She jerked her hand up and down my pole faster and faster trying to coax it back to life again. Sore was an understatement. The poor thing had spent the past few hours being talked at, pulled, stretched, yanked, fondled, jerked, kissed, licked, sucked, swallowed, and fucked silly and it was starting to feel the pace.

"Ben," she stated firmly, "You need to concentrate!"

"I AM!"

Angie was beside her sucking one of my nuts in her mouth while she played with the other. "Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh huh!" she said with her voice muffled by a mouthful of spunk dispenser.

What else was I supposed to do?

I grabbed my cock and waggled it in their faces. Time to take charge. "Stick out your tongues. Both of you." They did as they were told and knelt there with their mouths wide open. I reached down and pushed their heads together so they were practically kissing my penis, "Don't move!" I ordered them as they began laughing when they saw what I was up to.

"Hurry up then," lisped Angie, "Ruth is fit to burst!"

Ruth was kneeling on the bed with her awesome ass stuck firmly in the air. She was laughing just as hard and wiggled her butt in my general direction. Okay. Okay. Give me a minute for the love of Dick. I waved my still floppy member around and whacked Sharon on her forehead with it. Then I did the same to Angie who shrieked with laughter.

"Shush!" I warned them and smacked them both again for good measure. I rubbed the cockhead all over their faces and across their tongues several times. Back and forth as they licked it as quickly as they could. That felt much better. The visual silliness of it all turned the old furnace over and I could feel my cock filling out with new blood. Another couple of minutes passed and the old bugger was as stiff as it was going to get and the ache in my balls sure was something to remember. God knows what the churn rate was down there. Spunk Inc sure was working over time tonight!

Finally, I was good to go and climbed up onto the bed behind Ruth who had dropped her shoulders flat onto the matress raising her ass even higher for me. She looked incredible. I think I would always prefer to fuck this way. There was something submissively feminine about it. A kind of "here's my sex, now get stuck in" mentality that heightened the reality of the moment. So very animalistic in its nature.

Ruth didn't say anything as she watched me prepare to mount and fuck her. I knew I would last an age before I came. She would probably get the longest fuck of all and that was awesome. She reached behind herself and pulled her bumcheeks as far apart as she could leaving her bare pussy and asshole completely exposed to my sex fueled gaze.

Did she want me to shove it up her ass?

She read my mind. "Up my pussy, please Ben."

Sure. No problem. Get ready. I grabbed the slick head of my cock and with my thumb pressing it forward, I screwed it up into her opening. She jerked slightly as her sex got used to the fatness of my cock as it slithered into her well oiled pussy. A soft "Oh!" escaped her lips as she watched me crouch over her raised buttocks and begin to shove myself into her.

"Ahhhhhhhh," she sighed as I slid up her in one smooth stroke. I went in as far as I could go and settled down over her with my hands placed either side of her to support my wieght. She was completely stuffed full of cock meat.

"Ready?" I whispered in her ear as her long black hair hung loose around her face.

"Uh huh," she nodded as she clasped her hands together in front of her, "Fuck me long and hard, Ben. Make love to me with that beautiful big cock of yours!"

And I did. And it was the best fuck of all.

*

I awoke to shafts of early morning sunshine filtering in through the windows of Angie's bedroom. I sat up feeling groggy and winced at the ache between my legs. An ache that would need a good soak in the bath later. I blinked and yawned as I eased forward to sit on the end of the bed still naked as the day I was born.

I was alone.

Before I could wonder where Angie, Ruth and Sharon were, the door suddenly opened and all three came in with what looked like breakfast.

"Hey, sleepy head," smiled Angie as she put the tray on her bedside table, "Time to get up and take a shower. It's gone nine and me and the girls are going to hit the shopping run," She pointed at the tray, "Coffee, cornflakes and some toast. How does that sound?"

"Sounds perfect," I smiled. I saw them all glancing down at my shrivelled penis with knowing glances between them. Suddenly, Sharon stepped forward and dragged me to my feet and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Last night was absolutely amazing, Ben," she smiled as she gave me a smooch on the lips, "You were exactly what we were looking for. Isn't he, girls?"

"Uh huh."

"Definitely."

Sharon let me go and Ruth stepped up to take her place. She kissed me lovingly for a long time and looked up at me with a smile, "I'll be sore for a week, you brute," she winked as she gave my pecker a quick fondle, "But I loved every second of that big cock of yours."

She stepped back and slipped on her coat. Angie came to me and pressed her fingers to her lips before placing them on mine.

"Last night was wonderful, Ben," she whispered, "You've made three lucky ladies very happy. When we get back we'll work out a routine."

I frowned happily at her. "Routine."

She joined her friends at the bedroom door. "For when we fuck again, silly. We need to decide who fucks who, when and where. Either on our own or as a twosome. Sessions like this we'll keep to once a week or so. We don't want to wear you out for the rest of the week."

Ruth and Sharon laughed. I just sort of stood there looking like a prize pickle as the "routine" began to sink in. They really were going to put me in hospital. I'd really have to get in shape. Eat a punch of grapes or something. Hang on, I'm sure I read somewhere that eating spinach and grapefruit is good for producing sperm. That I could work on. I reached up and scratched my head as the three mature women waved goodbye at me as they headed out on their little shopping expedition.

"Bye, have a nice time!" I called after them.

Suddenly, Angie popped her head around the door.

"Don't worry," she grinned, "We've agreed to let you have Sundays off."

Then she was gone and I could hear them all laughing as they got in her car.

*

End of part 2.

In part 3 - making fuck plans for Ben.

Original Outline for Story.

Part 1 - Introductions and first sex scene - oral.

Part 2 - Continuing foursome sex scene - oral/sex.

Part 3 - Ruth and Ben sex scene - oral/sex.

Part 4 - Sharon and Ben sex scene - oral/anal.

part 5 - Angie and Ben sex scene - oral/sex/anal.

part 6 - Foursome sex scene - sex/oral/anal/cosplay spanking.

12