Good Guy, Bad Guy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She grinned.

Five minutes later I was balls deep in her pussy, doggy style. By the next morning we had worn out my cock and her pussy.

**************

It was comfortable living with Evelyn, and we even slept together about every third night, but of course we both knew that it wasn't long term. I wanted to be straight with her and sure that she didn't get hurt when I eventually left, so on another night after the kids were tucked in we had a pow-wow.

"Evelyn, I want to know how you'd feel about me breaking up Chuck and Cheryl by fucking her. Be honest, because I don't want to do anything to hurt your feelings," I apprehensively said.

To my surprise Evelyn got an evil grin on her face. "Actually, I'd love it if you did."

"Why?" I chortled.

"Because they're my two least favorite people in the world. It would devastate Chuck like he devastated me, and it would expose to everyone what a conniving cheating bitch Cheryl is," she replied, now with an angry tone.

"Tell me what you really think," I laughed.

She playfully punched me. "I know that Cheryl is plasma hot, but she's shallow. I hope eventually you do better than her, but I want you to be happy and fucking a prime piece of ass like that should do the trick," she replied, now with a more congenial tone.

Since I was now at a different Engine company than Chuck, and since Chuck was required to give Evelyn his work schedule as part of the visitation situation, I knew when he was on duty. I arranged my schedule so that I was off duty when he was on, and then proceeded to investigate Cheryl every way that I could. There were some other firefighter wives who liked Evelyn and didn't like Cheryl, although they had a fair amount of contact with her, and they were poleased to provide Evelyn with what they could, and Evelyn was happy to pass it on to me.

I arranged to just "bump into" Cheryl three times in two weeks, and each time I was very friendly. She was cautious, but didn't shut me down. The fourth time I "bumped into" her I asked her to lunch.

"What would your little fiancé say?" she chuckled more than snarled.

"We have an open relationship; she'd say if you're stupid enough to be around that bitch, your problem, not mine." I think that this took her back a little, but I said it with a big grin.

We had lunch together that day; and several more times. By the fourth time we were giving each other sincere hugs and kisses good-bye, but I hadn't tried anything serious yet. The fifth time she looked like the cat that ate the canary.

"Why so excited?" I asked.

"I just found out something about you yesterday that really surprised me," she chuckled.

"And..." I inquired.

"I just learned that you beat the shit out of Chuck in a fight that he started because you were acting like a paladin in sticking up for little Evelyn," she replied with a diabolical grin.

"What did you think the night that he came home with a bloody face, or when I was transferred?"

"If you recall, he was still on duty for 24 hours after the fight, and had cleaned himself up, and told me that you had insulted me and he had cleaned your clock but you got in a couple of lucky punches," she snickered.

"Why don't you believe that anymore?" I asked.

"Because two eye witnesses told me the real story; are you saying it's not so?"

"No; what the two eye witnesses told you is true. So why does it get you so excited?"

"Because I combined that with what Evelyn has told her friends," she replied this time seemingly unable to contain her glee, "and it's clear to me that you're a real, desirable, macho man."

"And what is it that Evelyn has told her friends?" I deadpanned.

"That you're twice the man between the sheets that Chuck is," she responded, this time with an even more diabolical grin, "including being great at eating pussy."

We stared at each other for a good minute, basically unblinking. Then I brazenly said "I want to prove to you that Evelyn is right. There's a hotel three doors down. Let's cancel our order and swing over there."

Without hesitation she replied "Pay the bill; I'll me you in front after I visit the ladies room."

I mauled that bitch's tits and ass the second that we entered the hotel room. When I got her naked I was convinced that she was the sultriest cunt in history. We were so all over each other that my normal foreplay, especially eating her pussy, was impossible. My cock was the hungriest and angriest that it ever was in my life and her pussy was leaking like a sieve. As we wrestled around, without my cock leaving her cooch we went from missionary, to doggy, to cowgirl, to reverse cowgirl, to face to face, and finally ended up with her in the concubine position. How I was able to hold back during those machinations I'm not quite sure because my balls were boiling the entire time. In the last position I blasted a load for the ages into her, and she screamed loud enough to crack glass, as my ejaculation seemed to go on, and on, and on.

We were both semi-delirious by the time that I extricated my cock from her pussy. I turned her toward me while we were prone and French kissed her while mauling her tits, by far the best I had ever seen. Finally I growled, "Well, was Evelyn right?" even though I never had treated Evelyn like I just had Cheryl, nor had any orgasm with Evelyn even been half what I had just experienced.

"It certainly seems like it but I don't know," she snickered. "I'm going to have a lot more experiences before I can be positive. Let's see if you'll eat a pussy you just fucked, something Chuck has never done."

To make a long story short, after eating Cheryl to orgasm three times, fucking her missionary, and fucking her in the shower, I had to call Evelyn and say that I wouldn't be there for dinner - or at all - that night.

"With the bitch?" Evelyn playfully asked.

"A gentleman never tells," I replied, as we mutually terminated the call once Evelyn started laughing.

It turned out that the first experience with Cheryl wasn't even the best one. Every sexual experience with her - and there were many over the next six months - was better than any other with anyone else in my life. We clicked in every way - surprisingly, not just in the sack.

While there is no doubt that Cheryl was egotistical, could be bitchy, and obviously was a cheater, I found more good qualities than bad. I really think that her personality problems centered on a lack of self-confidence, engrained in childhood. You would think that a woman who was the best looking in any room that she entered would be self-confident. However, the horror stories she told me about her parents, especially her mother, made me feel sorry for her.

Under my guidance she started taking courses in a local community college - she had always considered herself stupid, which she compensated for by acting superior. I also bolstered her ego about everything except her looks - and she was like a starving person getting a piece of bread every time I gave her a compliment not related to her appearance.

During my "courtship" of the "married piece of ass," as Evelyn liked to refer to her, my relationship with Evelyn stayed the same. What did not stay the same was Evelyn herself. She seemed to become more confident, happy, and better looking daily, and was now being asked out on dates regularly by people that didn't know her story. She didn't wear her fake engagement ring when out of the house, and a good dozen times I watched the kids as her "house guest Brad," while she went out on dates. The kids also seemed to be doing well, and always wanted to stay "home' when Chuck came to pick them up, although Evelyn always made sure that they went.

*****************

A seminal event occurred after I had been fucking Cheryl about four months. There was an intense fire at a high end condo building. For some reason the sprinklers in parts were inoperable. One young woman who was carried out by one of my fireman brothers regained awareness and started screaming that her four year old daughter - the same age as Evelyn's daughter - was still in the condo. I got the condo number from her and started to enter the building just as the others in my Engine company were evacuating.

I was told by the chief that it was too dangerous to go in, and ordered not to. I started thinking about Evelyn's little girl, and why I had become a firefighter, and whether I was a good guy public servant or a bad guy fucking a married woman (even if her husband was an asshole who I hated), and was compelled to go in, yelling as I did "Set up a jump cushion."

Through dumb luck my stupidity did not cost me my life. I found a break in the flames, entered the young mother's condo, found the little girl curled up in a corner crying loudly, and went to the closest window.

Firefighters were setting up a jump cushion four floors below, but it wasn't fully inflated yet. I knew from the flames around me that as soon as I broke the window there would be a horrible backdraft, but that I had to act fast because the smoke was bad and the little girl was coughing, so I kicked out the entire window and then immediately jumped, holding the girl on my stomach while my back was toward the cushion.

Since the jump cushion hadn't had time to fully inflate the landing was a little harsh, but the girl was saved. I spent a night in the hospital getting treatment for my back and for observation. Although I had done a heroic deed the FDNY wasn't real pleased with the fact that I had disobeyed a direct order and had done something really stupid, that only worked out because of luck.

Cheryl - unlike the department - was very pleased with my efforts, and accompanying notoriety; so much so that the next time I saw her she simply massaged my back, and gave me a top notch blow job. "You need to be pampered and not hurt your back by pleasuring me," she smiled after swallowing my jism; I wasn't in a condition to object.

The FDNY convened an investigation while I was suspended with pay. Once my back felt fine that gave me more time to fuck Cheryl - and encourage and help her with her community college classes - so I didn't mind that, but I was told by the union attorney that I probably would get a significant suspension without pay and a demotion.

Two weeks before the hearing on my situation I got a call from John Tipton of Pasadena California. He led with "Is this the Brad Owen who rescued Katie Grimes?"

"With help, yes sir," I replied.

"From what I hear it not only wasn't with help but against orders," he chuckled.

"Uh...my attorney says not to talk about it," I stammered, not sure where it was going.

"Let me put you at ease. I'm Katie's grandfather. My daughter and granddaughter were estranged from me before the fire - mostly due to my stubbornness and ignorance I might add - but now we've reconciled, so as far as I'm concerned you saved not just my granddaughter, but my daughter. Thank you."

"Glad that I could help Mr. Tipton," I replied.

"I hear that you might get suspended and maybe even fired for your heroic act," Tipton continued.

"I hope that it won't come to firing," I responded, wondering where that came from.

"Nevertheless I'd like to meet with you about a business opportunity. If I have an associate bring you a plane ticket to fly to LAX tomorrow can you come to see me; I guarantee that it will be worth your while; look me up in Forbes magazine," he confidently said.

"Uh...sure; I'm suspended now, so I have free time," I replied.

"The ticket will be at your fiance's house this evening, along with instructions. A limo will pick you up. I look forward to meeting a genuine hero," he continued, then terminated the call.

I immediately looked him up on the Internet. He wasn't in Forbes list of the 400 wealthiest Americans - he was number 401, still making him a billionaire.

I excitedly told both Evelyn and Cheryl about it as soon as I found out. Evelyn was truly happy for me; Cheryl seemed to be outwardly happy, but inwardly upset.

The ticket was for first class, a limo drove me to the airport and picked me up at LAX, I again met Tipton's daughter, and granddaughter who could not have been nicer to me. Tipton met with me in his private office along with his secretary and right hand man (a woman, but he called her his right hand man). "I've looked into your background. You're an underachiever so far; I need someone with your guts and potential working for me. Here's the offer."

"The offer" was a job making three times what I was as a firefighter with a car and condo at my disposal, and many opportunities for advancement. The job description also looked like something that I'd love, and didn't require me to be behind a desk all day. "Can I have two weeks to think about it?" I asked.

"Take as long as you want - within reason," he replied, "but I wouldn't think that someone who made a split second decision to enter a burning building would be indecisive."

"If I just had myself to consider I would accept instantly," I chuckled. "I have a few others to consult."

My first class trip back allowed me the time and relaxation to put my thoughts in order.

I arrived home after Evelyn was in bed, but I clued her in at breakfast the next morning.

"You'd be crazy not to take it," she said, but I saw worry in her eyes about how she would make ends meet. Even though she now had a decent job and affordable child care I didn't think she could afford to lose the "rent" that I paid her. I put her mind at ease. "Until you get remarried I'll pay you the same amount per month that I pay you now," I said.

"You don't have to do that..." she started to say before she broke out crying.

I held her. "I'll ask you to help me sometime in the future, so just take it and be happy," I smiled.

I met Cheryl at a park the next day. She was apprehensive. I told her what I had been offered. Stiffly she replied "I trust that you accepted immediately. You'd be crazy not to."

"No I didn't accept yet. I told Tipton that if it were just me I would have accepted instantly. However, there is someone else to consider;" I said, closely watching the expectant look on her face.

"Who?"

"You!"

"Uh...what about...uh...me," she stammered.

"I want you to come with me," I said.

We had another session where we just stared, virtually unblinking, at each other for the next couple minutes.

"You want me to divorce Chuck and marry you?" she finally asked.

"I want you to divorce Chuck and live with me. After we live together for a while if you are who I think that you are deep down behind your puffed-up facade I will ask you to marry me," I deadpanned.

"Will you continue to fuck me as well and as frequently in California as you do now?" she asked, also deadpan.

"Better, because you will unequivocally be mine," I replied.

If we hadn't been in a park she would have raped me right there. As it was she insisted that I take her to her house, at which she reduced me to the rubble of sexual bliss.

the next week was busy. I gave my car to Evelyn, Cheryl sold hers, we loaded everything that we wanted to keep in a trailer, bought an SUV with towing capability and put a bed in the folded-down seats back, and had Chuck served at the firehouse just before we took off. Now Chuck will know how Evelyn felt, I chuckled.

Cheryl and I made a point of fucking in every state that we went through traveling from NYC to Pasadena during our seven day trip.

***************

As I write this it is now 2019, roughly fifteen years after I left NYC for sunny California. I achieved any and every goal I could have desired in life, including making scads of money at jobs that I was well suited for. Both Cheryl and I do significant charity work and give 10% of our earnings to charity every year, and we paid for private college for both of Evelyn's kids even though she remarried well; I was really happy for her and any contact that she and Cheryl now have is polite.

The last fourteen years I have been married to Cheryl. While for the first several years she had flashbacks to her self-absorbed, bitchy, past, they became shorter and shorter, and haven't reappeared for at least the last five years. Her personality improved significantly when she got her college degree, and then she became - in my humble opinion - an ideal woman when she had our two kids. Plus she still can - and regularly does - devastate me in bed (and I her).

In reflextive times I wonder "Am I now a good guy even though I fucked, and stole away, a married woman? Is Cheryl now a good guy even though she cheated on her husband with me but has become an ideal wife?" I never wonder those things, however, when I'm buried balls deep in Cheryl's matchless sweet pussy.

12