Good Guys Don't Date Bad Boys Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here we go again," he said with a sigh and began.

***

Could one be philosophical about things such as baffling attraction? Jonathan laid in bed, his eyes on the ceiling, hands behind his back. After another mind-blowing and exhausting session of masturbation, he was supposed to be perfectly capable of going to sleep, but none of that happened. As soon as he closed his eyes, that mischievous smile and gorgeous gray eyes jumped on him as they could barely wait for him to drop his guard.

"He's straight," he said. Maybe if he heard the words out loud, they would make sense, and he would finally be able to get over it.

He wasn't only straight. According to the gossip mill, he was a ladies' man, and no one had ever heard of him doing something close to experimenting with a trip on the wild side. He clearly had no qualms with gay people, as Jonathan had learned from Ray, and he was just the type of guy comfortable in his own skin and sexuality.

What he needed to do was to think of someone else. He could think about Connor, although the guy didn't seem interested in him at all. But Connor was gay, out and proud, and, at least in theory, a viable option.

Jonathan brushed his hand by his cock tentatively. How would it feel to kiss Connor? He had kind of thin lips, unlike Maddox, who had truly sensuous lips, especially when he licked a lollipop, although basically, he had ever seen him do that once, that first time --

His cock stirred. Jonathan slapped it in frustration. He couldn't just keep doing that. It was bad for him, just like sugar was bad for one's weight, and fried foods for one's arteries, and smoking for one's lungs...

Yeah, he tried to convince himself. Dreaming like that about Maddox was unhealthy. This weekend, he would take on Ray's idea of attending some party. Preferably one with no specifics on whether the people happening by were invited or not. He didn't dare to think that the all-campus ban on his person was lifted permanently, as well as far and wide.

***

"So, we're on for the party at Larson this Saturday, right?" Dex asked them all.

"Sure thing," Maddox replied with fake enthusiasm.

Except for sleeping, and sometimes not even that, he had thought of anything and anyone else but Jonathan very little. How come he could call himself a straight guy anymore with all those gay fantasies hijacking his thoughts? So far, he had imagined the guy sucking his cock at least three times and then coming over various parts of his body several times more. He had drawn the line when trying to picture that perky ass without clothes and his dick gliding between the tight cheeks while he pressed them together to increase the imaginary friction.

Good thing no one suspected what kept happening inside his head. This party, the first this semester, was going to help. He hadn't seen Jonathan at all, except from a distance. Unlike before, the guy had waved at him in recognition, but he hadn't gotten out of his way to come and greet him properly or talk to him.

Which was completely fine with Maddox. They were, after all, nothing but acquaintances, so what did they have to talk about, anyway? It kind of pissed him off that now that no one thought the two of them were at war anymore, Jonathan seemed to strike conversations all over the place, with a high number of people. Wasn't it better when he was a social pariah and no one wanted to talk to him?

Better for who? Well, Maddox didn't take well to judgmental little voices telling him to pay attention to what was right or wrong.

He would find a girl at this party, someone easy and up for fun, and he would get his rocks off so good that he would forget all about Jonathan Hamilton, his gorgeous face, his sexy body, and everything else.

Like that small precious smile.

Or pretty eyes.

Or his prickly personality.

Oh, yeah, he was that level of fucked up. Even that turned him on.

TBC

12