Good Guys Don't Date Bad Boys Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, that must be the reason then," Jonathan said a bit snappily, something he tried to disguise by turning his head. "I should check the meat."

***

How many times had he told himself that he would be cool about it all? The hopeless romantic Jonathan Hamilton had been left behind, stashed away in his past, and he very much wanted him to stay there. Yet, right now, he wished for nothing more than to hear Maddox say what he thought about the roasted pork and cherry sauce. He wanted to groan at how pedestrian that sounded. What was he hoping for? Even if Maddox loved his food, it didn't mean that he would love --

Absolutely, he would not go there. To steer clear of the torment inside his mind, he reached for his glass.

"Should we like toast or something?" Maddox asked, picking up his glass, too.

"Sure, why not?" Jonathan clinked his glass against the other's. "To getting over it, right?"

A small frown darkened the beautiful grey eyes. "Nah, that's a little weird. For a great first anal fuck."

Jonathan stopped the wine from going down the wrong way just in time but did so with incredible difficulty.

"Are you choking? 'Cause I didn't think you could," Maddox said with a naughty glint in his eyes.

"I'm starting to think," Jonathan replied after taking a deep controlled breath, "that you're not actually hungry."

"Your food is fantastic, but I can only think of you know what," Maddox said with a self-explanatory roll of the eyes.

"Are you suddenly shy? Just earlier, you used some uncouth words."

"Yeah, but seeing how we're risking you needing the Heimlich maneuver, it looks like I have to tone down my speech."

Jonathan patted his mouth with a napkin. Maddox stared at him like he wanted to eat him instead of the meal on the table. "Then, we should do this," he said in the coolest voice he could muster.

***

He felt out of sorts, not knowing how to act. Good thing Maddox didn't appear to have fallen prey to the same affliction and was bouncing happily on the bed.

"Come on, striptease, striptease," Maddox began chanting.

Jonathan rolled his eyes. "Seriously? We've gotten naked together before, haven't we?"

"Yeah, but I didn't have time to look at you properly since I was busy with other things," Maddox said promptly. "So take your clothes off, but do it slowly."

Surely he looked positively awkward as he pulled his sweater over his head. How could one turn that into a lascivious play? It seemed impossible. His hands trembled slightly as he began to unbutton his shirt, starting with the cuffs. All the while, he decided to look anywhere else but at Maddox.

"You're so freaking elegant," Maddox commented.

That was a rather peculiar thing to say, Jonathan thought as he stole a furtive look at his host and soon to be sexual partner. Then he couldn't look away, especially since a strong hand was palming an obvious erection through tight jeans. Even if he was already well aware of how that looked sans clothes, he couldn't tear his eyes away.

"Hey, I said slowly, but not so slowly," Maddox teased him. "Ah, fuck, show me more of that sexy bod."

Jonathan knew his looks were above average, but definitely not something that would turn the former king of hookups into someone else. Therefore, those praises made him all the happier because they came as a surprise.

"I'm sure that you only need to look in the mirror to see something much more enticing," he commented as he shed his shirt and pulled the undershirt over his head.

"Nah, I like your body better. That innie belly button is so cute."

Jonathan looked down at his body. He doubted his navel could elicit much interest, but Maddox might have a particular fetish, so who was he to disagree?

"I'd so love to put my tongue in there."

A small shiver coursed through his body. The sudden image of Maddox moving down and sticking out his tongue only so that he could tease his belly button was enough to make certain parts of his anatomy stand at attention in the most hopeless manner.

"You'd love that, right?" Maddox teased him some more, mercilessly.

"I don't know. Nobody has ever licked my belly button," Jonathan explained.

His hands rested on his belt. He could feel his cock pulsing so hard just a little south of there that he could only be thankful that his pants fit just right without being too tight.

"I intend to lick you everywhere." Maddox had now pulled his cock out of his jeans. "You're just so smooth and smell so nice."

Jonathan wasn't sure he wanted to hear more of that. If Maddox didn't stop talking, he was in real danger of coming in his pants like a boy seeing his first porno. He pushed his pants down swiftly and stepped out of them.

"Nice. Now turn, do a one-eighty," Maddox whispered. "Oh, fuck, how come even your underwear is so sexy?"

"They're just ordinary briefs," Jonathan commented as he obeyed.

"Then it must be that sexy ass of yours that makes them look like that," Maddox replied. "Now show me."

"What?" Jonathan murmured.

"Show me that thing that I've been dreaming of fucking for freaking weeks."

Jonathan gulped. So much for playing cool. Things were about to get very much real.

TBC

12