Good Hearted Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Neither man spoke.

"Do I make myself clear?" he asked again. His eyes flashed darkly and both Peterson's slowly nodded. Unable to do anything except agree.

"You will support your wife's efforts to raise Layla properly. You won't touch Layla unless she touches you first. You will keep your man-love quiet, not letting Layla ever discover it. If you ever violate the rules I have given you, I will know. I will not be pleased. Do you need me to explain what will happen to you if you displease me?" He reached out and grabbed each man by the arm. Their minds filled with pain and torture, fire and sulfur. "Do you both understand now?"

"Yes," they answered in unison.

"Great. Now go inside and begin to atone for your mistreatment of your daughter and your sister. Treat her like a princess she has always been. Go!"

When the door closed behind them, Ethan nearly collapsed in exhaustion. Exerting his will over those two men, whose sexual nature was unnatural that it took supreme effort for Ethan to overcome it, that he had nearly drained himself completely. If either Peterson had had the will to resist him, the outcome may have been much different. Ethan struggled to reach a nearby bench. Once he was seated, his head cleared. In a few deep breaths, Ethan was feeling much better. The weakness was like a fading memory. In the restaurant, Layla's joy was easy to sense. Ethan stood and began is run home.

Arriving home, Ethan undressed and got ready for bed. He turned out all the lights and closed all the blinds, trying to get the room as dark as possible. Once he was isolated. he lay nude on the bed and begged for dreamless sleep. His prayers were answered and twelve hours later he opened his eyes to a dark room with only a little gray daylight seeping around the edges of the blinds. He closed his eyes and allowed his mind to wander.

Images flashed by, like images taken from a speeding train. They came flooding into his mind so quickly, Ethan didn't have time to process them. He realized they were more than images. They were memories. They were life lessons. They were answers he was struggling to find. Just when Ethan thought he had an understanding, the image would go and another just as confusing would take its place. Instead of frustrating him, Ethan felt like he was learning. He was confident that it would all make sense soon enough.

There was a light knock on the door. Ethan's mother opened it and stood framed by the light behind her. Ethan could see the lines of her nude form outlined through the sheer material.

"Ethan, I think we should talk. It's time you got your answers," she said. "Would you like some breakfast?"

Suddenly Ethan was famished. "Yes please."

"Then you should get dressed and meet me in the kitchen. I'll get a pot of coffee started." She turned, closing the door most of the way, allowing enough light in for Ethan to look down and realize he was still nude, still lying on top of the covers, and sporting a morning hard-on so proud he could use it to hammer spikes into railroad ties. Ethan thought about rubbing one out, but he hadn't since the night in the alley and didn't have the heart to start that habit again.

While he dressed, Ethan thought about how he had changed in the last two weeks. If his mother had seen him naked two weeks ago, he would have barricaded himself behind a locked door for two days. If she had seen him erect, he would have run away from home. Now it didn't seem to bother him that his mother saw his hard cock. Nor did it bother him that she fantasized about it. There were so many other things to concentrate on, how his mother looked at him didn't rank high enough to get his full attention.

When Ethan entered the kitchen, the pot of coffee wasn't finished brewing. Using quick hands, Ethan slid the pot out from under the dripping stream and slid his coffee mug into its place. Then he poured a cup for his mother from the partially brewed pot and did a quick switch back when his mug was full. The smell of cooking bacon filled the small apartment they shared. Ethan couldn't remember the last time they had breakfast together or the last time his mother had cooked breakfast for him. Ethan took a seat at the small kitchen table and split a bagel from the bag on the counter. He put the two halves face up in the counter toaster oven and started the timer. His mother was just putting the eggs and bacon onto two plates when the timer went off and the bagel was perfectly cooked. Brown everywhere except the edges, which had just begun to burn, just the way Ethan liked them. She put the two plates at the table and they both took their seats.

"What is it you would like to know?" Sylvia Rome asked her son, after swallowing her mouthful of eggs.

"Tell me about my father," Ethan said, taking a bite of bagel.

"I'll tell you what I remember," his mother began. "He was very handsome, very strong, and just oozed confidence and power. All the girls wanted him, but he chose me."

"Don't you remember his name?" he asked.

"I know his name. He was a patient when I was as brand-new nurse. I was working nights at the hospital when he arrived. He was unconscious and muttering in a foreign language. I was his nurse for two nights before he came to. The odd thing was, when he finally woke up, he spoke English just as plain as day."

"So when did you start to date him?"

"Well, that's just it. We never actually dated. I worked late at night. He was very charismatic, and I fell for his charms. We made love one night. One glorious, passionate night. He left the next morning. You came along nine months later. Then on the morning you were born, Zefs came into my hospital room and introduced himself as an acquaintance of your father."

"So I am the by-product of a one-night stand?" Ethan asked again, but he already knew the answer.

Sylvia nodded. "I know it seems like a crazy story, but it's the truth."

"What about Zefs? Can he tell me the real story about who my father is?"

"If anyone can, it's probably him. We never talked about it. I was embarrassed for having a one-night stand with a patient and I didn't really want to discuss it. Before you were born, I didn't know for sure what my life was going to be like. After you were born, I never thought my life should be any other way. I fell in love once after that. With Barry. The man you thought was your father."

"You said Barry left because he couldn't be my father."

"Well son, I guess it's time to hear the rest of the story. Barry and I were in love and he was on his way to becoming a good father to you. But he really wanted to be a father in his own right, and we tried and tried, but I couldn't get pregnant. There's nothing wrong with me, so Barry went in for testing too. There was nothing wrong with him either. So we kept trying. Finally Barry got frustrated and left. I guess I can't blame him."

"I'm so sorry mom. I had no idea," he reached over and put his hand on her forearm.

"You know, when he left I was a little bit relieved. In the back of my mind, it was always supposed to be you and I, no husband, no father. I hope you don't think I've been too selfish. I wanted you all to myself."

Ethan slid is chair next to his mother's and put his arm around her, giving her a reassuring hug.

"I've got no complaints, mom. Everything seems to have worked out for us."

"Oh Ethan, you are so sweet to say."

She reached around and pulled his head to her chest, hugging him tight. Ethan could see down her nightgown and could clearly view her firm breasts and erect nipples. It brought an immediate primal response in the eighteen-year-old. Ethan sat up and scooted his chair back to his side of the small table. He could feel a flush of lust emanating from his mother. She could see his erection straining against his pants. He could see her fantasy and heard her thoughts as she promised herself to masturbate to the thought of Ethan's erection just as soon as she had time. Instead of being repulsed by the thought, her lust only stirred Ethan's. He could feel himself lengthening and thickening. His mother trembled with desire and her response flowed through Ethan. After a long moment, she broke her fantasy, coming back to the present.

"If you are done with breakfast, why don't you clean up the kitchen and I will go take a shower. Then we can plan what we are going to do for the rest of the day," she said as she stood on shaky legs.

"Sure mom, no problem."

As Sylvia Rome moved past her son, he grabbed her hand lightly. She turned her face to him.

"Thanks mom, for everything. And for being honest with me," he said looking her in the eyes. "I want you to promise to always be honest with me. About everything. You are my mother and I will do anything to make you happy and bring you joy. Anything at all." The last sentence he said just a bit quieter than the rest, but it was still light-hearted enough to mean anything, and not just what Sylvia wanted it to mean.

"Of course Ethan. I never meant to keep it a secret. I intended to tell you everything when the time was right."

"I guess the time was right," he chuckled.

"Yes it was," she half-laughed in reply. Her hand sought the side of his face. "You are becoming quite a young man. I am so proud of you."

"Thanks mom," he said happily, rising to hug her again. This time her breasts were pressed against his chest. As if she wasn't thinking, she pressed him closer, feeling his member against the groove in her groin that went from pubis to hip bone. Ethan could tell that feeling his erection was causing her libido to rise uncontrollably. She finally broke their embrace and strode to her room.

Ethan cleared the table and began to run in the sink. He heard his mother's door open and then the bathroom door open and close. Even though he had his back turned, Ethan could tell it didn't latch. He finished the pans and the dishes and set everything into the dish strainer on the side of the sink. As he wiped the table and the stove, he heard his mother moan over the noise of the shower. He left the kitchen and walked to the bathroom door, ready to go in if something seemed amiss. Ethan leaned his head toward the door, listening. Only the sound of running water. He could hear splashing, as if his mother was washing herself. Reassured, he turned to go to his room.

Two steps away he heard "Oh Ethan!" as plain as day. He spun around and opened the door, afraid of what he would see. Ethan expected to see his mother fallen and in pain. While she was on her back, she didn't appear to be in pain. Her firm legs were propped up on the sides of the tub, the closest leg sticking out past the shower curtain. Through the curtain, Ethan could see she had one hand on her crotch, moving furiously. The other hand was pulling at her nipples. Her eyes were shut tightly and the water was cascading on her body as she masturbated. Ethan stood transfixed, feeling his mother's need and her growing release. When it came, Ethan nearly came as well. His mother bucked and writhed, her hips rising off the tub, every muscle tensing and contracting. Ethan's cock also convulsed, but he gripped it tight through his pants and arrested his eruption. He felt his mother's craving subside. He backed out of the bathroom and shut the door, leaving unlatched as his mother had.

Ethan finished his journey to his bedroom and lay on the bed, wondering why what he had just witnessed didn't seem to faze him. His thwarted climax was boiling in his balls. He seriously considered just taking it out and finishing what he started in the bathroom. He heard the bathroom door open and close, but not his mother's bedroom door. Instead there was a knock at his.

"Ethan," said his mother quietly as she entered his room. She was wearing a towel around her wet hair and her bathrobe, tied tightly around her waist. Her eyes landed on his prone form, massive boner straining against his pants. "Ethan, I wanted you to come into the bathroom. I don't know why. And when you did, I wanted you to a watch me. Please don't hate me."

"It's ok mom. I understand. I really do."

"You do?"

"Yes, it makes perfect sense to me."

"Can you explain it to me then?" she laughed.

"Mom, you haven't had sex since Barry left. I am the only man in your life. I'm becoming a man and you are responding the way you are designed to respond. And, I am my father's son. I may have inherited some of what attracted you to him in the first place," he offered as an explanation. She pondered his response.

"You really are becoming a man and you do have some characteristics that remind me of your father," she admitted. "But that doesn't excuse my wanton behavior toward my son."

"Sylvia," Ethan replied with a voice not his own. "You know that I am right. I am my father's son. What lives in him now lives in me. I am not like other men. Not at all." His voice brought her back to that hospital room nearly nineteen years before. It was the voice of Ethan's father.

There was a long pause before his mother spoke again.

"You have a minor problem there, son. Actually it's a big problem. Can I help you with that? I am a nurse after all," she asked her prone son, indicating his unwavering erection. "An erection that is unattended may lead to all kind of problems."

"Of course you can help me with it, Sylvia. It's your creation."

Ethan remained on the bed, folding his hands behind his head. Sylvia Rome loosened the sash on her robe and let it fall to the floor. She kicked it next to his bed and knelt on it. She loosened his pants and pulled them down, struggling to get his hard cock released without too much discomfort. She slowly stroked his shaft, twist her hand as she did. Ethan wouldn't last long. She increased her rate until she could feel him begin to tense. She slipped her other hand under his shirt, feeling his taut stomach. Her hand roamed higher until she could feel his pectoral muscles and his tiny erect nipples. She grabbed one and simultaneously gripped his cock harder, her hand pounding his groin. Ethan's every muscle contracted involuntarily as he reached the brink of climax. His mother removed her hand from his shaft and gripped his balls, while her mouth opened and she swallowed him whole. It put Ethan past the point of no-return. He grabbed her head with both hands, locking her in place. His cock shot rope after rope of cum into his mother's throat. As he pulsed, she tugged his nipple with one hand and massaged his balls with the other. Ethan kept shooting, his cock pulsing. Even after his balls were empty, his shaft kept pulsing, trying to eject what was already gone. Finally Ethan released his mother's head. She didn't pull off his cock. He could feel her swallowing around his flesh. He could feel her tongue exploring his piss hole. When he was clean, she finally pulled off his organ with a wet plop.

"That was amazing!" he breathlessly admitted. She got off her knees to sit next to him on the bed.

"I needed that more than you did, Ethan," she said with a sly grin. "I was beginning to believe I was past my prime."

"Definitely not, mom. If you really want to have a more active sex life, I think I could arrange that," he promised.

"Ethan, I don't think it's a clever idea for us to repeat this. I am your mother after all," she replied with disappointment.

"At some point, Sylvia, we will repeat this. But if I was speaking of a more active sex life with a man I recently met and I think you would have a lot in common with. Someone who is a lot more like you than you realize."

"My son the matchmaker?" she laughed. "I'll think about it."

Ethan knew he had opened a doorway with his mother. The doorway led to a part of her that she had kept walled off and closed. Now that her physical pleasure center was reawakened, Sylvia would be in no hurry to close it again. Alexa's father, Mr. Wilson would be a suitable man for his mother to date. He would soon lose his daughter to growing up, just as Sylvia Rome was losing her son. They would make an excellent dating couple, perhaps more. Ethan smiled.

"Why are you smiling?" Sylvia asked. "Are you thinking something wicked?"

"No, I am thinking about something that is going to make you happy, make someone I am falling in love with happy, and make a man who has been a long time without the love of a good woman happy," he explained.

"You are falling in love?" she asked. "Is it Alexa Wilson?"

Ethan jolted. "How did you know?"

"Oh Ethan!" she laughed. "She's only had a crush on you since the third grade. A mother knows these things."

"You know her father? Mr. Wilson?" he asked.

"Of course. You and Alexa have been in the same grade in the same schools forever. We've met many times."

"You two are made for each other," stated Ethan.

"I don't know about that," she reflected. "He was never flirtatious or even more than casually interested." She could see the question in his eyes. "A woman knows," she replied by way of explanation.

"When Alexa and I begin dating, he's going to have some free time on his hands. He's going to be getting back into the dating game soon. Alexa is going away to college next year."

"He IS kind of handsome," she admitted with a dreamy look on her face. "What do you want to do for the rest of the day?" she asked, changing the subject.

"Why don't you spend the day giving me the birds and bees talk?" he asked. "With demonstrations and plenty of practice. I'd like to be a good lover and if my mother can't be honest with me, I don't know who I could turn to for advice and guidance. But I could always just look up videos on the internet for tips..."

"Are you serious?" she asked with a mixture of hope and trepidation.

"You said you'd do anything for me and be honest with me. Teach me about sex."

"If we are going to do that, I think we'd better go to my room. The bed is bigger and I have... toys."

"Let's go!" Ethan said, pushing his mother off his bed. Before he left his room, he had shed his clothes and when the two of them entered her room, the only clothing between the two of them was the turban-wrapped towel on her head. That hit the floor before the two of them fell into each other's arms on the bed. Ethan rolled his mother to her back. He climbed her torso until he had his face over hers. Looking into her eyes, he moved closer and closer until their lips met. Ethan wanted to be the perfect lover for his mother.

Their bodies melted together and their Sunday of training and practice began.

At four o'clock in the afternoon, the two exited the bedroom on shaky legs. Ethan poured two glasses of juice while his mother staggered into the bathroom to empty her bladder. They had made love in every way possible, except one. He had been on top, she had been on top, they had been spoons, she had knelt with him behind her, she had laid on her side and he had filled from his knees, straddling one of her legs. He had tasted her sexual nectar and drank greedily from the source. He had straddled her chest and rubbed his shaft between her ample breasts. She had knelt over him, facing his feet, impaling herself repeatedly on his solid member.

When they regrouped and refreshed, they lay crosswise on her bed. "Well, mom, what can I do better?"

"Nothing. Everything you have done so far is as if you could read my mind and do what I wanted before I realized I wanted it."

"Thanks," he replied with his wry smile. "Is there anything else we can do? Any more lessons for you to give? Don't hold back now, not after all we've done today."

"The only thing left Ethan is butt sex. I've never tried it, and I don't think I'd like it with anyone else, but with you I have a feeling I am going to like it a lot." Ethan stirred at the thought of shoving his cock into his mother's ass. She was already his to have whenever he desired, though he'd never take advantage of her like that.