Good Hearted Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know mom. I've never given it much thought. Until this week, I didn't know sex was better with partner, you know?" he laughed.

She grabbed his hard cock. "Liar. You are thinking about it right now. I'm game if you are. First you are going to have to help me prepare. Your cock is larger than average and my butt isn't used to having anything in it. But I have lubes and toys, so we can give it a go."

She opened her bottom drawer and pulled out a bottle of lubricant, and two rubber phalluses. One was bigger than the other, though not as big as Ethan. The other was shorter, but had a slender tip and several bulges down the shaft.

Sylvia laid on her side on the bed, her top knee pulled up to open her ass to him as she faced away.

"Put a little lube on your fingers and start rubbing them into my ass. When it loosens up, use the small dildo. When that works in and out easily, we can try the big one. If that goes well, then it will be your turn."

Ethan coated his fingers and started rubbing her crack. He could feel the sphincter give way slightly as he pressed. He continued to rub her and occasionally add more lubricant. When she felt warm and loose and slick, he pressed his middle finger against her rosebud until it gave way. He inserted his digit slightly, then pulled it out to gather more lubricant. He inserted his finger further and repeated his process. At first, he felt his mother shrink from the unnatural intrusion. Ethan focused on finding a way in she found enjoyable. He inserted his finger all the way and held it there while his mother's sphincter quivered and contracted around it. When he sensed she was ready, he started to fuck her with his finger until he could feel her thrusting back against him. He pressed a second finger against her. She pressed back until it made a pop and joined its mate. Ethan withdrew his fingers and coated them yet again with oil. Now they slipped in easily. Her sphincter was no longer wrinkled and tight. Now it was pink and loose. He fucked her ass with his fingers until she was really warmed up. He grabbed the tapered dildo with the bulges and lubed it liberally. It slid right in, the bulges sending waves of pleasure through is mother. She clutched the bedspread and bit her fist, it felt so good. Ethan grabbed the other dildo and slid it into place without lubrication. Well lubed, Sylvia welcomed the intrusion. It took only a few strokes for her to gasp.

"Ethan, it's time, honey. Put your cock into my ass. I want to feel what it's like to have you inside me." Ethan coated his unbending mast with lubricant. He rolled his mother fully onto her stomach. He withdrew the second dildo and she reached back to help guide him into her entrance. She rubbed the head of his cock in the crack of her ass as he applied pressure. When everything lined up, the head of his cock disappeared into his mother's channel. He paused. He could feel the wanton need. He pressed harder, and his member slowly disappeared between her firm cheeks. He continued his relentless intrusion until he was fully embedded. Even though she was prepared, this was more than she had ever expected. She held her breath while her body fought against the pleasure/pain. When she was ready, she nodded quickly and Ethan started a slow rhythm. At first. he was moving only an inch in and an out at a time. When he felt her accommodate that, he added another inch. And then another. And another. And another until he was pulling nearly all the way out before plumbing her depths again. Then he began to increase his speed. Her ass was warm and tight, and gripped his cock in a different way than her hand, her mouth, or her pussy did.

Sylvia couldn't believe how unbearably pleasurable getting her ass fucked was. She was moaning into the bed as her son pounded into her ass. She wanted it to go on. Whatever he was rubbing on in her colon was sending wave after wave of sexual electricity through her groin. Sylvia knew she was about to climax.

"Cum for me Ethan. Cum in your mother's ass," she ordered over her shoulder. "Your cock feels so fucking good. Make me cum. Your orgasm in my ass will make me cum. Shoot for me. Shoot for your mother."

Ethan gripped both of her hips and started pulling her back against him. He was grunting now, breathing shallow. The slap of her ass against his groin increased in tempo and volume. His grunts stopped as he ejaculated deep in her rectum. She responded by screaming into the bed, attempting to muffle the noise with her pillows. She could feel his hot seed coating her burning ass. From her pussy, stream after stream of female ejaculate coated his balls and the bedclothes. He fell onto her back, his throbbing meat still pulsing inside her.

Sylvia released the pillows and began to laugh. It was the exhausted laugh of a well-satisfied woman. She didn't attempt to move. Her son covered her back, making her feel warm. His cock was still up her ass, and she loved the sensations it had given her. She was loath to have it removed and be empty again. She was content to remain like this for a very long time.

All good things must come to an end. At last Ethan felt the call of nature and slowly withdrew from his mother. He kissed her lightly on the back of her neck and crossed the hallway to the bathroom. He didn't bother to close the door. He started the shower and stood at the toilet to drain his softening cock. When he finished, he looked into the mirror. Ethan was sure his shoulders were a bit broader, his hips narrower. His cock was definitely bigger than ever. He reached down and swung it from side to side, enjoying the soft smack sound it made when it struck each hip in turn.

"Are you finished?" his mother asked from the doorway. She was covered with a sheen of fine perspiration, her short brown hair a mess. Ethan shrugged and grinned, still holding his manhood. She pushed him aside and sat on the toilet, relieving her bladder. Ethan climbed into the tub shower and began to clean off the sweet smell of their love-making. He was in no hurry. He felt a cold draft behind him as his mother climbed in with him. Her arms circled his waist, her hands grabbing his chest.

"You don't need lessons, Ethan. You are the finest lover I have ever had. To be honest, you are only the third lover I've ever had, so I may not be the best judge. But you are gifted son. Patient and compassionate. Alexa is a lucky young woman. Treat her with the same care and consideration you showed me and I guarantee you she will never need another lover."

"Thanks, mom," he said, turning to face her. "You know I will always be happy to spend the afternoon with you."

"Yes, I know, son. I am going to like nothing better. But we'd better pace ourselves. You are young and ready to go at a moment's notice. I am going to need a few days for everything to normal again. If we make a habit of this, I think it would be my downfall."

Ethan knew she was right. He was content to leave it up to her if they should make love again.

They finished their shower and got dressed again. Instead of staying in the apartment, they took a walk a couple blocks to a Chinese place they both liked and had a meal fit to replenish all the calories they burned up fucking. It was late when they finally returned to the apartment. Ethan turned in while his mother stayed up. She had to go to try and keep her routine sleep habits so she could work effectively the next day.

In the morning, she was asleep when Ethan awoke. He did his morning routine and checked on her as he left. Her blankets were thrown to the side and she was semi-curled, nude, and snoring slightly. Ethan pulled the covers over her, appreciating everything she had and everything she had given him. He left her snuggled up and headed for school.

Alexa was waiting in her usual spot near the entrance to the school. The vibe on the commons was much different now. Everyone was laughing and getting along, comrades in school if not comrades in arms. Ant and the gang gave Ethan a nod as he walked by, reminding Ethan of his sixth-period appointment with them. They were waiting on an answer, Ethan had promised.

"Hey good-lookin'," Alexa chirped, slipping her arm in his. "Did you miss me this weekend as much as I missed you?"

Ethan smiled. "I missed you more. And payday is next Friday. Tonight I am going to ask your father's permission to take you out on Sunday. I am going to ask him to join us," he shared.

"You are going to ask my father on our first date?" she exclaimed, stopping dead in her tracks. "Our FIRST date, and you are asking my dad to come along?"

"I am also going to ask my mother to come along," he admitted. "Don't worry, I have a plan. If it works out, then we won't have to worry about either one of them interfering with our dates again."

"Okay, Ethan. If you say so," Alexa agreed.

"Besides, how far did you think we were going to go on the first date?" he whispered into her ear, causing her to blush.

"Ethan, you are terrible," she replied. "Not as far as you want, I can tell you for sure."

Ethan laughed and they walked into the building and began their school day. Ethan spent a little time in the library on the computer, confirming something he suspected. When the bell rang for sixth period, Ethan found his way outside where a gang of thugs waited. He strode up to the biggest, a freakishly strong teen called Ant.

"Did you make a decision?" the gargantuan gang member asked.

"Gather around. Before I give you my answer, I am going to tell you a story. When I come to the end of my story, you will put it up to a vote, whether I am going to be your leader or you chose from one among you. Fair enough?" They all nodded in agreement. They knew how strong Ant was, and Ant wanted Ethan to lead them. They also knew how strong Ethan was, having put their former leader into the hospital. He would never be fit to lead again. He would struggle to walk again."

"Back in ancient times, there were the Greeks. They always went to war with one another, one city against another. Back then, a city was a country, more or less. The strongest army of them all were the Myrmidons. If you have seen the movie 'Troy', Achilles was the head of the Myrmidons."

"Yeah, they were bad asses!" agreed one boy. "They kicked the shit out of everyone!" endorsed another.

"They were the baddest of the bad asses. Achilles was unbeatable. They never lost a fight. But do you know where they came from? What they name 'Myrmidon' means?" They shook their heads no.

"There was a Greek island called Aegina. Zeus' wife Hera created a plague and it killed everyone on the island because she was jealous that the island was named after Zeus' girlfriend. King Aeacus, ruler of the island begged Zeus to restore his people. There was a tree on the island covered in ants. The king asked Zeus for as many people as ants on the tree. In a flash, Zeus created people from the ants. Aeacus called his new people Myrmidon after the Greek work Myrmex, which means ant. Do you get where I am going yet?" No one offered a theory. "If you want me to be your new leader, you will discard your old name and old ways forever. You will become the Myrmidon."

"Does this mean you are going to be Achilles?" asked Ant.

"No, my huge friend. YOU are going to be the new Achilles. You are strong, fierce, fearless. A born leader and born warrior. And I trust you to always fight on the side of right. Besides, with a name like 'Ant' you the natural to lead an army whose name literally means Ant Men." There were plenty of nods in agreement.

"But what about you? We want you to lead us," argued Ant.

"I will. Not as Achilles."

"Then you are King Aerkiss?" asked Ant.

"King Aeacus," Ethan corrected. "And no. I will be your Zeus. What I create with a flash I can destroy just as easily." Even though he was smiling, no one gathered around him thought he was joking. "The decision is yours, become the Myrmidons, following Ant, and upholding right and putting down wrong, or go your own way, and eventually end up in prison or the hospital, like your friends."

The boys exchanged glances and a few whispers.

"Before we agree, are their any other rules or changes?" Ant asked.

"Your new symbol will be the Shield of Achilles. There will be no drugs. You will commit no crimes unless to stop a greater threat. You will be true to your pledge and you will always come when called. While in school you will study. Hard. You will train. Harder. I mean to put down all other gangs in this neighborhood and make it a place where women can walk freely, unmolested. There won't be any drugs trafficked in our neighborhood and there won't be any violence that isn't in response to the cruel or unjust. This neighborhood, this city, will become an island of peace in an ocean of madness.

"If you agree, make a chain, each man grasping the right wrist of the man next to him, until all are linked. Ant will begin, grabbing my wrist, in the ancient way. The last man of the chain I will grip, completing the circle and binding us all as one." He made that wrist-chain part up, but he felt it important to have them attached to him while he made them swear allegiance.

When the chain was complete, he continued. "We here gathered are now brothers in arms. We are the new Ant Men, the Myrmidons reborn. We will protect each other. We will not tolerate cruelty or injustice. We will drive out from our kingdom anyone who does. This I so swear." Ethan sent a pulse of energy from his lightning bolt birthmark through each of the gang members turned Myrmidon. Each member felt a burning in his wrist where it was being gripped by his cohort.

"We so swear!" they pledged in unison. When they released their grips, each was sporting a new mark. It was the shield of Achilles, a circle filled with an eight-point start, with a cross and two c's one inverted and open to the left instead of the right. They rubbed their wrists, feeling the lingering burn.

"Welcome to the Myrmidon! May you ever be faithful. Now get to class." They dispersed without argument. As the new Myrmidon left, they felt strangely different. The burning of their new mark was fresh, and they could see in each other's ideas that their idea of being in a gang was entirely wrong. Now they were a brotherhood.

Ethan went in to finish the school day and when it was over, he escorted Alexa to the library. Once she was settled in to study, he took his place in his tutoring room and waited. He didn't have to wait long. Ethan could hear the shuffling gait before he saw Zefs appear at the doorway. He beckoned the old man in with a smile and wave.

"Hello. I wondered when I was going to see you again," Ethan offered as a greeting with a warm smile.

"I am never far, Ethan. But I see you have using your gift wisely. Your father would be pleased. Myrmidon? How did you ever come to that idea?" Zefs asked with an amused look.

"I was going to ask the gang to change their name to Ant's Men, because of Ant being any, and the natural leader. But something about that name triggered a memory. So I looked it up and it referenced the Myrmidon. They were some badass fighters, but they always tried to fight for justice. I guess it fit better, and really it kind of means the same thing."

"Oh I recall how the ants became the Myrmidon," Zefs assured him. "I've known that story for a long, long time. It's one of your father's favorites. He loves the ancient stories."

"Tell me more about my father. What else does he like?" Ethan was eager to hear more about the man who sired him and then disappeared.

"All in good time, son. All in good time." Zefs turned to a noise at the door. "Come in please, Ethan will be glad to tutor you. I was just leaving." Zefs nodded to Ethan and walked out without another word.

When Ethan finished his tutoring and shelving the books, he and Alexa walked out into the dreary night. Neither noticed how damp it was or how the chill penetrated to the bone. Ethan didn't feel the cold at all, and when Alexa walked with Ethan, she felt warm through and through. They reached the Wilson home and Alexa ushered him inside.

"Ethan, welcome. Stay for dinner," Wilson ordered warmly when he spied Ethan. The more he considered Ethan, the more he liked the young man. He felt confident that Ethan was a good first boy for his daughter to date. The look on Ethan's face betrayed his motive for coming in the house. "I can see on your face you would like to speak with me. Come in the kitchen and we can talk over grilling steaks and tossing salad."

The two men entered the kitchen while Alexa looked on, barely containing her excitement. She crossed her fingers on both hands and dashed upstairs to her room.

"You are right sir, I do have something I'd like to ask," Ethan admitted while tearing greens into bite sized pieces. "I would like your permission to take your daughter out on a date. Many dates actually."

"Ethan, let me be perfectly frank with you. I have contemplated this moment since we first met. I'd like to say that I had come up with the perfect response that would impress upon you how much my daughter's well-being as well as set you up to maintain a respectful distance, and still have a good time. But I couldn't. So I will cut to the chase. You have my permission to ask my daughter on a date."

"That's excellent!" beamed Ethan. "I know you have other stipulations, but can I suggest an idea I had for our first date and see if it meets with your approval?"

"Go ahead, I'm listening," the older man responded, wariness creeping in.

"Are you familiar with Tasso's on 4th and Broad Streets?" he asked.

"It's the best Greek restaurant in the city," replied Alexa's father. "We've been there many times."

"I would like to take Alexa there next Sunday. They serve family style on Sundays. I would also like you to come along, if your schedule permits. You can serve as chaperone as well as being my guest. It's the least I can do to return the hospitality. I am also going to invite my mother, Sylvia. We almost never go out and it's an occasion I want to share."

"I don't know if Alexa is going to want me to go on her first date," Wilson worried. "Won't it seem weird?"

"Not at all daddy!" came a squeal from the door. A blur of brown hair and teenage girl rushed across the kitchen and hugged Wilson. "It will be so much fun. A real family dinner!" She didn't feel her father flinch at the unintended blow to his ego. Wilson thought he and his daughter WERE a real family. He thought they were complete without anyone else.

"And you will get to talk to a grown woman, instead of your sweet, intelligent, wise, loving, humble daughter," she continued with a giggle.

"Humble, yeah, that's the word that applies to you," her father teased. "NOT!" The three people in the kitchen laughed together.

"I want to make this official: Alexa will you go out with me next Sunday?" asked Ethan.

"Of course!" she said releasing her father and crossing over to Ethan. "I thought you'd never ask!" She leaned over and kissed his cheek, just a quick peck. But it was enough to turn Ethan brilliant crimson.

Ethan stayed for supper. When it was over, Alexa walked him to the door, her hand casually entwined with his.

"Ethan, I am so happy. We get to go on a real date! I never thought this day would come," she admitted quietly. Ethan smiled and squeezed her hand, vowing to never disappoint her for as long as he lived. He slipped out the door, promising to see her first thing in the morning.

Running through the city streets, dodging traffic when he needed to, Ethan travelled miles. He didn't tire, no matter how hard he ran. He felt like the more he ran, the faster and farther he could run. His path took him along the city park, with its iron fence stretched between pillars standing guard. Ethan saw some boys down the block. They were leaping from the top of the pillars to the ground, doing flips in mid-air and then landing lightly. It was his first live look at parkour. Ethan slowed to a walk, then to a stop. There were five boys in the troupe, taking turns running at the pillars, striding up the side and doing a back flip. They were fluid, strong and flexible.