Good Intentions Ch. 02: Training Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"After today you will belong to me. All of you. Do you want to give yourself to your husband's best friend?"

"Oh god yes Shawn. I want you to take me. Make me yours. I am yours."

"Good girl. I will have you whenever, wherever, and however I fucking want."

"Yes Sir."

I remind myself that it's all part of the process, it has to be.

I reach down with my left hand and grab my cock and lift it up so that it is being held against my abdomen. My balls hang about five inches low in my smoothly shaved nut sack. "Show me your right hand, palm up." Sammy pulls her right hand from behind her back and waves it by her side.

"Like this Sir?" Sammy asks as she extends her hand out palms up.

"Yeah, just like that. Now, hold my nuts in your hand like you're weighing them." Sammy reaches out and places my sperm filled balls in her hand and gently lifts them from their low hanging position.

"Mmm... they're big." She lifts them up and down in her hand like she's weighing them as she continues saying, "and heavy... way... way bigger and heavier than... than Mikes."

"Mike doesn't have balls like these Sammy? Hmm?"

"God no Shawn. Mikes balls are way smaller. They're like... peanuts." She looks at me and gives me that sexy giggle.

'Goddamn those primal urges.' The amount of energy it's taking to restrain myself...

"That's it. Massage my fucking balls. I've saved four days of cum, and it's all for you today princess."

"Mmmm... Really?" Then the realization hit her, "FOUR DAYS? You planned this? Yesterday was planned?"

"Fuck yeah I planned it. I've been planning it for a little while now. Do you have a problem with it? If you do we can stop right now. You can go back to your once every two week pussy tease, if that's what you want. I have a couple sluts that are dying to drain these..." Sammy quickly interrupted me as she continues massaging my nuts.

"No. No... I want to. I just think..." Sammy gives me a giggle as she continues, "I think it's hot that... that you planned it... You actually planned on seducing..." Sammy is looking into my eyes and squeezing my balls as she continues, "fucking your best friend's wife... Fuck! I'm so wet for you Shawn."

"I'm not just going to fuck you Sammy. I'm going to ruin you. I'm going to make you my fucking slut today. When I pull my spent cock out of you... you'll be a new fucking women."

Sammy whimpers, "Oh my god Shawn. Are you going to make me one of your bitches? One of your little sluts?"

"You already are my bitch! You just haven't realized it yet. Now grab my cock. We need to clarify some shit."

Sammy releases my balls and they go back to their low heavy hang as she reaches out and grabs my cock mid shaft. "Grab it at the base."

Sammy adjust her hand so that it is resting with the pinky side against my muscular pelvis. "Oh my god Shawn! It's so hard and thick. I can't even wrap my hand around it." Sammy examines her hand around my cock. "Oh my god, look at the gap between my fingers." She squeezes my cock hard and her fingers close the gap just a tiny bit. "Oh my god." She look up at me with those light brown fuck-me eyes. "You are going to ruin me Shawn."

"By the time I'm done with you princess, you aren't going to want to fuck your husband. Now, if you can grab a man's junk and it fits in your hand and the head doesn't poke through... and you can wrap your fingers all the way around it, that's called a penis. Squeeze my cock bitch."

Sammy gives me another good squeeze and says, "You don't have a penis Shawn."

I continue, "If the head sticks out past your hand, but it doesn't poke through your other hand then it's called a dick. Now grab me with your other hand, left pinky against right pointing finger."

Sammy reaches out and wraps her other hand around my cock like I told her. "Like this Shawn? Is this how?"

'Damn! This sexy cock starved bitch is eager.'

"Yep. Just like that princess..."

Sammy cuts me off "I love when you call me princess, and bitch, and slut Shawn... it makes my pussy... throb."

"Good. After today when I call you princess in front of your husband it will have a new fucking meaning won't it?"

"Oh fuck yeah..."

"Now if the head sticks all the way out past your second hand, that's called a fucking cock. Understand bitch? Do you understand the terminology now?"

"Mmhhmmm... Oh my god... yes. You have a big thick fucking cock Shawn." Sammy alternates squeezing on my shaft with her hands, left then right, and right then left. "Jesus Christ Shawn, I didn't know my husband had a thin little dick... God... your veins... they wrap around your cock... like thick ropes. I can feel them under my hands... Mmmm."

"I guess that explains why your cunt is so fucking tight then huh?"

"Ahhhuh" she replies as she's stroking my cock back and forth with both hands still wrapped tightly around my shaft.

"I don't like my pussy to tight. I'm going to resize your neglected cunt today princess... to fit my cock."

"Mmmm... You'll have to go easy Shawn I'm not use to a real cock yet."

"Don't worry, now put your hands behind your back." Sammy reluctantly releases my cock.

"Do you hear that Sammy?"

She lets out a startled "No! What is it?" As she glances around.

"That's just it Sammy, there isn't any sound... It's fucking quiet when it shouldn't be..."

She interrupts again "Do you want me to put on some music?"

I start laughing and Sammy looks at me quizzically. "No. I don't want you to put on music. I'm going to sit down in Mike's favorite fucking recliner and by the time my ass hits the seat I expect to hear a whole lot of wet slurping, sucking, choking, gagging sounds coming out of your fucking mouth. Now start with my fucking balls bitch, then work your way up." Before my knees even bent to sit down Sammy was chasing my shaved nut sack around with her mouth wide open, like a baby bird searching for food when its parent lands in the nest.

As my left nut disappeared into Sammy's greedy mouth I thought 'Goddamn! She's going to make a good little slut as I let out a satisfied moan.

I'm not one of those guys that gets off on having his balls sucked on, but it serves an important purpose, especially on the first fuck session, which is to test her obedience and need to please. It's one of those things that sets the future tone of the relationship. It's part of the process.

I look up at the clock on the wall next to the huge T.V. that Mike and I watched the Super Bike race on yesterday. It's 8:45AM and Mike hasn't had his first break at work yet, but here I am, sitting in his recliner. His wife is naked and on her knees in front of me. Her pussy is leaking down both legs. The smell of his wife's pleasant sweet neglected pussy drifts up into nose while she struggles to get my cock in her mouth.

I think to myself, 'It just doesn't get any better than this.'

"Gha... Ghaa... Hahhgh."

As I sit watching Sammy struggle to get my shaft in her mouth I realize how neglected and inexperienced she actually is, especially for her age. I get more pissed off with every fucking gagging sound that she makes trying to get more cock in her mouth. Her struggles' real but her enthusiasm is impressive. She can only manage a little more than the head because her little dick husband hasn't taught her any better. He hasn't provided her the opportunity to learn to suck a real cock... fuck!

"Ughh... Gha... Uckk... Mmghh... Hahhgh."

As I watch Sammy try her very best to please me I realize it isn't her fault. It's Mikes. He's kept this poor women sexually deprived and cock starved for over two fucking decades! All she wants is a man to show her who she is, a man to release her sexual being, a man to tell her it's okay to be a sexually, a man to teach her to be a good slut.

"Gha... Ghaa... Ughh... Gha... Uck."

As I continue with my thoughts and reflecting on what Jen and Sammy both shared with me I think Mike really fucked their relationship up. What kind of man leaves his wife in such a miserable sexually deprived state of existence? It's akin to someone who leaves their dog locked in cage or tied to a tree in the back yard, starving and forgotten. It's pure human fucking cruelty. It can't be love. Sammy deserves so much better... Fuck good intentions! Mike isn't getting any special treatment.

"Hahhgh... Gha... Ughh... Ghaa... Ughh... Gha... Mmghh... Hahhgh." Sammy sucks away.

Then, just as quickly it hits me as I think 'Man, I need to thank Mike. I need to thank his ass for keeping his wife in such a fucked up miserable, inexperienced, neglected, cock starved state. Instead of being pissed at Mike, I need to thank his fucking ass. Yeah, I need to thank him for giving me such an awesome gift for taking him under my wing and looking out for him all these years, for being there for all of his stupid bullshit. Yeah, Sammy is Mike's gift to me. She is my fucking blank canvas. Sammy is going to be my fucking masterpiece!'

"Careful with your teeth bitch. I like a little teeth scrape in the mix now and then, but across my shaft, not the head."

"Mmm... Ghac... Ghac.. Ughh." Sammy takes the head out of her mouth. "Are you getting close Shawn? My jaw's getting sore..."

"That's okay. It just takes practice princess. You're going to get a lot of cock sucking practice. Just think, in a couple weeks you will be sucking my cock like a fucking pro."

Sammy snickers, "You think so?"

Sammy is holding my cock in her hand and stroking it slowly as she looks at me while catching her breath. "I have no fucking doubt you will be. Now, any time you need to give your jaw a rest you can rub my cock around your face and lips, or suck my balls, or lick my shaft. Understand bitch?" Sammy begins rubbing my cock around her face.

"Mmhmm... Yes Sir. Your cock feels so good... it's so hot... so hard. You taste... so fucking good." She starts to put my head back in her mouth.

"Stop!" I grab Sammy on each side of her head and tilt her head up to look at me. "I'm going to fuck your mouth until I cum princess."

"Oh God! Please Shawn... use my mouth. Make me swallow your cum Shawn. I want to give you the best blow job you've ever had" as she continues to rub my cock against her cheeks and around her face.

"I fucking love your attitude Sammy. I'm going to make sure that my cock is in your mouth as much as possible over the next few weeks, understand?"

"Yes Sir. I want your cock in my mouth ever fucking day."

"Put your hands behind your back and open your mouth princess."

With Sammy's hands behind her back and her mouth wide open I grab her by the back of her head to hold her still, "Open wide." Sammy opens wide. "Now, cup your lips over your teeth." Sammy pulls her lips over her teeth, "Good girl, just like that. That's how you need to position your lips while you learn to suck cock so you don't scrape your teeth across my cock, understand?"

"MmHmm..." as she shakes her head yes.

I slowly ease the head of my cock into her mouth. She starts to gag a little. "Easy. I'm just going to fuck your wet little mouth with the head of my cock for a little while." I slide the head of my cock in and out of her mouth, in and out slowly. "You're doing good." I slide just a little bit more cock into her hungry mouth until her lips fall behind the glans, then back out, back in, back out. "Good girl. Keep your mouth open. See how your mouth is starting to lube the head of my cock?"

"Mmmhmmm... Ughh."

I slide my cock deeper into her mouth, an inch past the glans, "Mmm... Ghac... Ghac.. Ucckk." Her eyes shoot up at me like a scared little girl. I reassure her, "it's okay princess, you're doing good." I slide back in.

"Hahhgh... Gha... Ughh... Ugack."

"When I tell you, I want you to take a deep breath through your nose and then hold your breath." I slide my cock back out just a little bit. I'm going to put the head of my cock against you throat until you learn to stop gagging." Sammy looks at me with her eyes wide open.

I grab her head on each side as I tell her, "Take a deep breath and hold it."

Sammy takes a deep inhale. I slide my cock into her mouth and keep sliding it in until I'm just about to her throat when she suddenly begins gagging.

"Gha... Ghaa... Ughh... Gha... Mmghh... Hahhgh... Khahhk." I slide my cock out of her mouth and she takes a deep inhale as she is slurping up her saliva.

"Good job princess, good job. Now breathe. Take a deep breath." I slide my cock back in, a little further this time before she starts gaging and trying to pull her head back, "Not yet. Hold it" I tell her as I apply pressure to the back of her head.

"Mmghh... Khahhk... Gha... Ghaa... Ughh... Gha... Mmghh... Hahhgh."

I pull her off of my cock as she's taking a deep inhale again. "You're learning quick bitch. Do you still want to be my little fucking slut or do you want to go back to your husband?"

Sammy replies in rapid deep breaths, "Fuck yeah Shawn. I want to be your little slut..."

I cut her off, "Deep breath."

She inhales, I slide my cock back in her hungry mouth until I reach the opening of her throat. She gags as I hold her in place.

"Hahhgh... Gha... Mmghh... Hahhgh... Khahhk."

I pull her off my cock. "A couple more times like that. Just remember to breath." I slide back into her throat. "Look at me princess." She looks at me with water filled light brown eyes, tears begin to flow as she gags and chokes.

"Mmghh... Hahhgh... Khahhk... Gha... Mmghh."

"I am going to start fucking your mouth until I cum."

I release her head and she takes a hard breath in and immediately sucks my cock back into her mouth as she makes a loud slurping sound sucking up the saliva.

"Good fucking girl Sammy! Get my cock in your greedy fucking mouth like the little bitch that you want to be. Now hold it... hold it... hold it! Let me feel your throat... Mmmm, fuck yeah."

She backs off of my cock and takes another deep breath in as I tell her "Goddamn Sammy, you learn fast. Look at me. Catch your breath."

Sammy immediately starts licking the excess saliva from my shaft. "Look at me. You're doing fucking great. Now, I want you to just bob up and down on my cock until I cum, understand?"

"Yes Sir. I... want... to..." loud slurping noise "taste... your... cum."

"When you feel my cock start to swell you don't stop sucking, not until by balls are empty and I pull my cock out of your cum hungry fucking mouth."

"I'll be a good cock sucker for you Sawn. I'll swallow it all... like your good princess."

"Good. Don't waste a fucking drop."

"I won't... Sir."

"I know you won't princess. Now, put a finger in your sloppy wet cunt and give me a taste."

Sammy's hand snakes back around her front and straight between her spread legs. I can hear her sloppy wet pussy as her finger enters her tight little hole. She brings her finger back out shinning with thick, slimy cunt honey. I grab her hand as I bend over and I take her finger into my mouth. I wrap my lips tightly around her finger as I pull it out of my mouth. "Mmmm. You taste so fucking good. I can't wait to eat you."

"Oh my god Shawn... this is so fucking... hot."

"MmHmm. I want you to play with your cunt while you suck me. I want you to cum with my cock in your mouth, now start sucking bitch."

Sammy's mouth wraps around my cock faster than I can blink.

"Hahhgh... Gha... Mmghh... Hahhgh... Khahhk."

Loud slurping sounds.

"Mmghh... Hahhgh... Khahhk... Gha... Mmghh..."

Sammy takes another deep breath and then she's back at it, her head is bobbing up and down.

"Gha... Ghaa... Ughh... Gha... Mmghh... Hahhgh... Khahhk."

Suddenly the sounds of her ministrations are interrupted with a ring of my cell phone on the end table. I know exactly who it is. I ask her "Do you know who that is my sexy little bitch?"

Sammy doesn't stop sucking, she just slows down and gurgles out an, "MmmHmmm."

"Who is it?"

"Myghh... hahgseen."

The phone begins ringing through a second cycle as I pull Sammy's head into my hands and start fucking her mouth.

"Sorry buddy. I can't come to the phone right now."

RING. RING. RING.

"Because I'm busy teaching your wife... Mmmm... how to suck my fucking cock."

Sammy continues to choke.

"Mmghh... Hahhgh... Khahhk... Gha... Mmghh."

"I'm going to cum in your fucking mouth while your husband waits for me to pick up."

Sammy continues sucking at a faster pace, going deeper.

"Ughh... Gha... Mmghh... Hahhgh... Khahhk."

I can feel my balls draw up. Four days of cock juice is pre-staging itself for rapid release. My balls feel so fucking good. My nuts are tight. My cock is beginning to swell in anticipation.

RING. RING. RING.

Sammy is rubbing her pussy furiously. I can hear he fingers glide over her sopping wet cunt lips, sloshy sounds emit from between her legs as her fingers piston in and out of her little neglected hole as she gags herself on my cock. Her moans and groans are loud.

"Mmghh... Hahhgh... Khahhk... Gha... Mmghh... Ughh... Gha... Mmghh... Hahhgh... Khahhk."

"Cum for me bitch. Cum for me while your husband calls me on the fucking phone."

"Hmm... Gha... Mmghh... Hahhgh... Khahhk."

"Show me your my good girl... cum for me while you swallow my fucking load princess... here it comes."

"Mmghh... Hahhgh... Khahhk... Gha."

Mike is sitting in the break room of the plant he works at just thirty minutes down the road from his house, oblivious to the fact that while he is waiting for me to answer his call, that I have his wife's head in both of my hands as I push my cock into the back of her mouth until it stops at the opening of her throat and can't go any further. I yell out a loud fucking growl as I feel the first rope of cum shoot out of my cock like a fucking missile.

"GRRRHHHH..."

RING. RING. Ri...

My phone goes silent and before Mike can begin to leave a message the second rope of nut oil erupts from my cock with almost as much force as the first one did, as I yell, "Leave a fucking message while your wife swallows my nut buddy."

"Swallow bitch! Swallow all my fucking nut like a good little bitch while your husband leaves me a message. Show me... how fucking hungry... you are. Arrrghhhhhh"

Sammy is choking and gagging and pounding her free hand on my leg. Tears are streaming down her face "Ughhh... Aghhh."

She can't swallow my load fast enough. Just as Mike is beginning to leave me a message his wife begins to blow sperm bubbles out of her nose. I slide my cock out of her mouth as she takes a long deep coughing breath.

I grab her by the hair and pull her head back as she continues to catch her breath. I grab my cock with the other and start jacking off until a third rope of hot sperm shoots out and splashes across her right forehead, cheek and hair.

Another growl, "Herggghhhh." Then a forth smaller rope of hot white lava splatters across her left chin, "Aghhh... Goddamn it bitch... that was good."

Sammy stopped coughing, but still catching her breath. Her hair is still wrapped in my hand as she is looking up at me. My cock juice is still draining from her nose and is splattered over her face and hair. Her eyes are glassy.

"Ohhh my fucking god... Shawn..." Sammy sniffs hard. "Shawn... that was so hot. I've never came that hard in my life Shawn! Ever!"

Looking down at the beautiful mess I made of my best friends wife, "I haven't even starting fucking you yet princess."

I let her hair go. Sammy looks down between her legs and the floor. "Oh my good Shawn. I dripped a puddle in front of Mike's chair." Sammy giggles, "Look." She slides her knees and body back a couple of feet and she begins to laugh really hard, "Oh my fucking god!! Look Shawn. I LOVED that."

I bend down and pull her to her feet. "Sammy that was fucking awesome baby. You came so fucking hard with Mike calling. That turned you on big time. You loved that shit didn't you princess?"