Good Intentions Ch. 02: Training Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My god Shawn. As soon as the phone started ringing I knew it was Mike. When you said "Sorry buddy. I can't come to the phone right now..." I started to cum and couldn't stop. I might have even blacked out..."

We both sat down on the floor and cuddled for a moment and admired the large wet spot on the floor in front of Mike's recliner. I told her, "Leave it there. Don't clean it up."

Sammy giggled. "You are so fucking bad. I'll be looking at that spot all night and remembering what happened today while Mike's watching T.V. If he asks I'll just tell him I spilled some iced tea."

I laughed.

"Listen, whenever I cum, whether it's in your mouth or your cunt and I pull my cock out of you, I want you to clean our juice off. Just lick it off, don't try to get me off."

"Yes Sir." Sammy laid her head in my lap and gently licked and sucked my cock and balls clean. We sat there on the floor talking for well over thirty minutes as I shared my earlier thought with her about how Mike has kept her deprived and neglected, and how he doesn't treat her right, how I think it has been cruel and inhumane of him. I see Mike in a different shade of light now.

******

Standing up I reach down and grab Sammy's hand, "Stand up." Sammy took my hand and I helped her to her feet. I grab her hair and pull her head back as I dip down and suck her left nipple into my mouth and give it a teasing bite and gentle suckle. Sammy lets out a moan, "Oh, myyyy, goddd. That... sends shivers... straight to my pussy. Mmmm."

I release her tit from my mouth and bend down. I put my shoulder into her hip and pick her up in a fireman's carry. I grab her left ass cheek in my right hand and give it a hard fucking squeeze. Sammy lets out a loud squeal as she playfully hits my back and kicks her feet.

I turn to the sofa and squat down and grab a pillow then I march us up the stairs to the kitchen. "It's time for my dessert." I sit her ass down at the head of the table where Mike unappreciatively ate a delicious ham dinner yesterday evening. This morning I would be eating his wife's neglected sloppy wet cunt for brunch from the same spot. "MmmMmm... you're the dessert I wanted to eat last night."

Sammy giggles, "Shawn you're so terrible." I kick Mikes chair out from under the table to give some room. I also reach down and pull the side chair out so I can stand perpendicular to the table. I'll have full access to Sammy from head to toe.

"Lift your hips princess." Sammy lifts her hips and I slide the pillow under her ass. Her legs are dangling off the edge of the table. I reach down and grab her right leg behind her knee and tell her to lift her legs up and put her feet at each corner of the table and to let her knees spread wide open.

END

Good Intentions: Chapter 2: Training Day

To Be Continued