Good Intentions Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brian let out a shallow breath, his vision laser focused on his brother, who stared back at him with equal interest, his soft lips gradually widening as his older brother's cock filled back out. His tongue leisurely circled and swiped as he fed it all the way to the clench of his throat then back out until the head remained locked behind his lips, his cheeks caving in gently as he sucked on it with little appreciate moans as Brian started leaking precum again. Brian kept his hand on his head, his hips carefully following and retreating so as to not overwhelm him.

Ever so gradually Quinten pushed the tip against the back of his throat, almost as if he were testing the resistance, his gag reflex kicking in with a twitch of his nose. Brian watched him fastidiously, putting trust in Quinten but ready to pull out at a moment's notice, but unlike last night, his brother was infinitely more relaxed, and with nothing but a quiet grunt, Brian felt himself slide through.

"Yeah, that's it," Brian encouraged, his voice a low rumble, "you're doing it."

Quinten's eyes were watering but he didn't seem freaked out or pressured. He blinked the tears away then pulled back, letting Brian's cock free from the tight clutch. The hand he had around the base reflexively tightened as he did it again and again, going faster and deeper each time. His eyes were closed in concentration but Brian openly stared at him, his lips parted in awe as his big cock was swallowed almost to the hilt by his little brother. He couldn't tear his eyes away from the sight. Quinten looked so utterly in the zone. It was hot, and he felt stupid for trying to discourage this.

Abruptly, Quinten yanked his mouth off of him to suck on air instead, his gasps deep but slow. Brian didn't mind it, his eyes moving to make a pointless note of the mixture of cum and mucous coating his cockhead. The shaft was a ruddy red and entirely drenched in saliva, the veins bulging obscenely and beating with life; it almost looked like a shiny art piece, striving for the sky. Brian idly ran his fingers through his brother's bangs, which did its job of calming the panting eighteen-year-old.

Quinten let out a little laugh, the sound flaky with specks of semen. "Fuck, I can't get over how thick you are. It feels like I'm suffocating."

Brian flicked his gaze up, instantly concerned. "If it's hurting you-"

"It's not," Quinten insisted. Then he smiled a secretive little smile that would have looked all the better if he wore a pair of devil's horns on his head. "At least not yet."

Brian knew what that meant. His brotherly instincts reared its head but he wisely kept his mouth shut and watched as Quinten stuffed the entire thing inside his mouth and down his throat like a man starved. He paused, his body convulsing mightily at the initial breach, but he managed to collect himself quickly. As he started moving his head languidly up and down, his hands wandered upwards to slide beneath the hem of Brian's sweater, searching for his nipples. His crafty little fingers rubbed them almost curiously once he found them, but those gentle caresses didn't last. In a matter of seconds, Quinten began roughly pinching and tugging them to his heart's content, the sharp sting of his actions sending a confusing cocktail of signals to Brian's brain. He could've shoved Quinten away, but to his perverse pleasure he discovered that he liked the pain his brother inflicted on him. He liked it quite a lot, actually.

Moaning freely as Quinten attacked his nipples, Brian's hips tilted to be closer, his legs widening until he was entirely at his brother's mercy. Quinten, entirely comfortable at this now, found his stride, his movements becoming increasingly unhinged until he was outright slamming his throat down Brian's cock, his lips kissing his furry pelvis every time. Brian tried not shout his pleasure, the remaining fragment of his rational brain reminding him that their parents were home and that his bedroom door was wide open. Knowing that they could be easily caught strangely enough made Brian all the more hornier. He could only imagine the look on their mother's face if she were to walk by and discover her youngest giving his brother a violent blowjob. She'd probably scream bloody murder and have him arrested, but... it was totally worth the risk.

Before collapsing to his bed in a useless heap, Brian had the wherewithal to remove his turtleneck lest he overheat and faint, a notion that Quinten instantly agreed with judging by his throaty whimper and the way he stared thirstily at his brother's chest. One hand moved away from his abused nipple to glide through the sweat sticking to his chest hair, the nub bright red and engorged from misuse, while the other continued to be assaulted. Brian watched the movement of his fingers in a slight daze, his body once more on autopilot so that he didn't waste any energy on thinking, and it was because of that that he was able to give into temptation.

Pulling his feet up onto the mattress for leverage, Brian then placed both hands on his brother's jerking head and started fucking Quinten's throat in earnest, his ass completely leaving the bed with each hard thrust against his face. Quinten, taken off guard, gave a muffled scream that thundered deliciously up Brian's dick, his eyes comically wide open. Then he started moaning like a sedated cat, his eyes rolling up and eyelashes rapidly fluttering. His loosened throat convulsed as Brian used him the way he wanted to be used, as a warm hole to make his boyfriend happy. To make his older brother happy. To make himself happy.

For the first time in years, Brian felt as if he understood his brother a little better.

Quinten went limp, allowing Brian to take full control. It should have horrified him. Watching his pelvis slam into his face, hearing the strangled gurgles and grunts, feeling the way drool ran like a waterfall over his balls and slicked his anus... Brian should have been drowning in shame that he was using his brother as a living sex doll. But Quinten wanted it, so Brian gave it to him.

"Such a good boy," he praised, his words barely heard under the wet snaps.

Hearing him, Quinten managed to draw enough energy to make eye contact, his expression so open and mulled and full of desire that it took Brian's breath away. What made it even more overbearing was the way his lips curled into an awkward but beautiful smile. Brian tensed up, unable to look away from the lovely, erotic mess that was his little brother, and with one final thrust that made his toes painfully cramp, tossed his head back.

"Uhuhh! Quinntennnnnn!"

Brian keened like a drunken fool as his orgasm punched out of him and coated Quinten's throat with fresh semen. His grip on his brother's skull became a vice, and while he knew it had to hurt, he had trouble getting his limbs to cooperate. Quinten didn't seem to care, his responding moan guttural, his trembling lips unyielding around the pulsing cock and head continuing to bob. His nails dug into the flesh of Brian's ass and shaking thighs hard enough to leave bruises, selfishly keeping him pulled close in a mockery of a hug. Loud gulps soon followed as Quinten attempted swallowing his seed down, but it came too much and too fast for him to keep up with, the excess backwashing and bathing the shaft he had nestled in his mouth.

Eventually Brian's ass relaxed back onto the bed, his face smoothing back to normal after having scrunched up when he came. He let out a shaky sigh and lazily picked his head up to see how Quinten was doing. Between his quivering legs, Quinten looked like he had seen the light. His eyes were closed and he was still swallowing, one hand now leisurely squeezing the rest of his brother's cum into his mouth while the other held loosely to his upraised knee. He looked like he was at peace and in no hurry to wrap things up. Which was fine by Brian. He liked watching Quinten, liked seeing the dribble of drool and cum streaking his chin and the mussed up way his hair stuck up in all directions, his cheeks cherry red and sweaty. Truthfully, he looked like a debauched angel coming down from a fervor of praying to a higher being. But what Brian loved most was that he'd been the one to do this to him.

Brian's hips twitched one last time, causing his brother to open his forest green eyes and stare back at him. With one final suck, he let Brian's flaccid dick slide free from his mouth before taking the time to carefully clean him up by licking away the mess all the way from the tip down to his taint, his pink tongue coated with a thick layer of pearly cum, which Brian considered to be pretty hot. So hot, in fact, he wanted nothing less than to stick his own tongue down his brother's used throat and taste it for himself.

"Well?"

Brian snapped out of his daze. Quinten was watching him expectantly while he dragged his sleeve across his mouth and chin. Had he missed something?

"Well what?"

Quinten rolled his eyes, but he was fighting a smirk. "Ah. Goofy expression. Loss of brain function. Blank stare. I consider that a job well done."

Brian still had no idea what he was talking about, but he nodded back as if he agreed. Seeing through it, Quinten lost composure and started giggling. It had zero right to be that adorable.

"Yeah, yeah... so funny," he muttered.

"It kinda is, yeah," Quinten told him brightly. He stood up with a pained groan and took a moment to rub his sore knees. "Should invest in a comfy pillow..."

"Shit," Brian blurted, his eyes riveted to the obvious bulge in his brother's jeans. For some reason it hadn't occurred to him that Quinten would get aroused, and now that he was seeing it, he was hit with a sinking feeling in his gut. Not because his brother is hard but because he'd probably been last night, too, and Brian had left him angry and upset. The sourness of their fight had to have diminished any enjoyment he would have gotten from it, which made it all the worse for his conscious.

Quinten followed where he was looking and blushed, looking awkward. "Oh, yeah. Sorry."

"What for?"

"I doubt you want to see that," Quinten mumbled, turning away to hide it.

Brian sat up and grabbed his wrist before Quinten could run off, confused by his reaction. "What if I do?"

Quinten shot him a curious look but didn't respond. Brian offered him a placating smile, then lowering his eyes, started unfastening his pants. Quinten shifted his weight as though wanting to flee, but otherwise he didn't move. When Brian finished and tried easing his clothes down, he reached out and captured his wrists, halting him.

"You don't have to," Quinten told him. "I can take care of myself."

"You could," Brian agreed, "but you've done enough work tonight. So let me help you. It's okay, I want to," he implored, honest in his plea.

Quinten hesitated and made an aborted move to tear himself away. Thinking better of it, he nodded once, his bottom lip caught between his teeth. He helped Brian lower his pants and underwear down to his ankles, leaving him in just a sweater and his face the color of a tomato.

Brian ignored his embarrassment and gazed at his cock. It was much smaller than his own, a solid five inches long by his best guess and skinny, the tip blunt and a little wider than the shaft. It was pale and pink and hung to the left, the base visible thanks to Quinten's grooming habits. His scrotum was virtually hairless as well and equally small, the balls within pulled up tight as though trying to disappear from his gaze. Precum leaked copiously from the slit, milky white instead of clear. Brian licked his lips, curious of the taste and if it tasted as good as Quinten thought his did. One look into his brother's guarded face forced him to refrain from putting his mouth anywhere near it. Quinten looked nervous enough as it was, the last thing he wanted was to scare him away.

"Would you like to lie down?" Brian asked.

"S-sure."

Brian scooted back and swept his clothes to the floor before they got soiled, then playfully patted the spot beside him with a wink. It was silly but it made Quinten laugh and move with more confidence as he climbed up and lay on his back, his eyes squinting at the bright overhead lights. Brian admired him in his half-nakedness. Quin had always been rather slight and physically unimposing, even when angry and glaring with all his might; which, admittedly, was often. Combine that with his haughty attitude and he'd become an easy target for bullying the moment he entered middle school. He'd grown a lot, but to Brian, he would always be a snotty brat with knobby knees.

Hiding a grin, Brian ran a warm hand over Quinten's splayed thigh, a part of him fascinated at watching goose-pimples follow in his wake. He stopped just before reaching his groin, his fingertips resting at the supple junction where his right leg connected with his hip. He had an itching urge to sink his teeth into it, curious of Quinten's reaction to his suddenly treating him like a chew toy. Would he shove him off or turn into putty? Would he yell or moan like an animal in heat? Would he want it harder, until Brian drew blood? Or do nothing, and wait...

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Quinten asked, oblivious to his intrinsic thoughts but glancing at him from his periphery like he actually could hear him debating whether he should bite him or not.

Brian opted not to verbally answer and merely cupped his cute little balls; he'd sate his curiosity another time. As his sibling squirmed at the feel of his cool fingers, Brian repositioned himself so that he could ease his other hand around his shaft and start stroking it from root to tip, the journey short and sweet. Having zero experience with another man's penis, Brian hoped he wasn't about to let his brother down. Luckily, Quinten quelled his fears by tilting his hips in his direction and began moaning in earnest, one hand going to Brian's bicep while the other clutched at the sheets.

"Mm... yes... oh..."

Brian tipped his head, watching intently as he picked up the pace. He was amazed. Truly. Despite being small, Quinten's dick was super hard and scorching hot. How had he managed to ignore it the entire time he sucked Brian dry? Why did he ignore it? If Brian hadn't acknowledged it, would he have gone on pretending it didn't exist? Why? Because of the shame? What shame? He didn't get any of it. If they were going to keep up these practices Brian would have to teach him to care about his own release. Whatever hangups he had, they would work through them.

In the meantime, he took delight in the way Quinten squirmed and panted, his hips rocking wantonly into Brian's grip as he crooked his thumb over the sensitive cockhead to catch his precum and tease the glans. His facial expression, open and free with pleasure, was stirring something inside Brian as he watched. He couldn't decide if it was love, affection, or simply lust (maybe all three), but what he did know was that he was painfully hard again, his cock drooling a thick string of cum onto his leg. Biting the inside of his cheek for a distraction, Brian ignored the need to get himself off and continued playing with Quinten's balls, gently massaging them in opposition of the flurry of jerks he was performing on the shaft.

"Ah-h, Brian," Quin simpered, his back arching and neck outstretched as he chased the high of an impending orgasm, "please, B-Brian-"

"Yeah," Brian intoned, his ears burning with the wet slapping of his hand, "I know, baby."

Quinten dug his nails into Brian's arm, his nostrils flaring as he tried composing himself to no avail. His eyes fluttered open, and though they were unfocused, he managed to stare right at him with his pretty dark green eyes. Unable to look away Brian quickly found himself lost in their depths - and was utterly shocked when Quinten snatched a handful of his hair and yanked him down to his level.

Their lips met in a crash and a gasp from Brian, which meld into a quiet moan as Quinten licked hungrily inside of his mouth, his head twisting this way and that to reach deeply. Brian matched his enthusiasm, his brain completely shutting off when he got his wish of tasting the traces of his spent cum. While his initial impression was that it was bitter and texturally disconcerting, the fact that he was sucking it off his brother's talented tongue made it one of the best things he'd ever experienced.

When they parted to breathe, Brian rested their foreheads together, the sliding of his fist along his brother's girth languid now. He could almost feel his braincells trying to drum up some friction to formulate a response, but Quinten didn't let that happen, as if he knew Brian would complain, or worse. Holding eye contact, Quinten let go of Brian's arm and reached for his lap to grab his cock, causing Brian to tighten his own grip on reflex. Instead of stroking it, the teen caressed his thumb around the tapered head, then snapping the string of cum dangling from it, rubbed his thumb directly against the slit. Brian blissfully sighed, his head tilting to recapture his brother's swollen lips.

To his annoyance, Quinten only allowed a whisper of contact before leaning away. Brian floundered as his brother continued pulling away and rolled over onto his side, his back now facing him. Brian immediately assumed he was being given the cold shoulder, for what he had zero clue, but then Quinten widened his legs and glanced over his shoulder at him, eyes suddenly coquettish.

"Stick it in," he whispered.

Brian, alarmed, froze. Stick it in? Stick it in?! "I, uh- I'm not r-ready for- Quin, a-are you sure?" He eyes went to his brother's ass, the two pale globes spread perfectly apart so that he had a decent view of the underside of his ballsack and the hairy tight rim of his anus. The poor thing was seriously so tiny and innocent looking, there was no way Brian, in all his good consciousness, would stick his massive cock inside it without a modicum of preparation. Not to mention, he drew a hard line at fucking his little brother!

Quinten peered back at him, puzzled, before rolling his eyes so hard it looked like he pulled a muscle. "Are you an idiot? I meant put it between my legs, not inside me!"

Brian snapped his mouth shut. He was indeed an idiot. A colossal one. Big dick, small brain. That was him all right. Not wanting to ruin the evening any further, Brian laid down behind him without another word and angled his cock between his brother's thighs before snuggly pressing their hips together. Quinten let his leg down and trapped Brian in place, who instantly liked this position. He'd never done this with any of his past girlfriends, content with oral and vaginal sex, and while the pillowy clutch of a woman's pussy couldn't be beat, the fleshy clench of his brother's thighs was almost second to none.

Quinten started moving his hips back and forth, his (totally fair) grumbles replaced with breathy moans as his brother's thick cock wet his skin and rubbed up against his balls. Brian ran his palm over Quinten's topmost asscheek as he mimicked his sibling, the pace leisurely until they could find a good rhythm. He experimentally squeezed the flesh, procuring a deeper groan from his brother, and when he peeked over his shoulder, he found his face to be relaxed, his lips parted and his eyelashes fluttering over his pale cheeks. Smiling, Brian kissed his jaw, and before he could pull away, Quinten turned his head and sought out his lips, which Brian freely gave, once again content to be tangling their tongues together.

As the kiss deepened, Brian roved his hand up and over Quinten's slender hip then to his thigh and groin, his fingers spread to touch all that he could. Quinten groaned into his mouth, and when Brian eased his fingers back around his neglected cock, he outright whimpered. Wanting more of that sound, Brian resumed jerking him off, and in turn, their peaceful grinding turned into frantic humping, the slapping of their skin loud and echoing.