Good Intentions Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Quinten's thighs were unbelievably tight now. Brian swore it would take a crowbar to pry them open again - not that he was complaining. The warmth and heat off it was so, so good, and his ass... god his ass was perfect. He never noticed that his brother had such a nice butt, but having it bounce off his pelvis with each thrust made him pay attention to it now. His brother was small but shapely, and if he worked on it, Brian had no doubt it'd turn heads in a nice pair of skinny jeans or ass-hugging shorts. If it could've been physically possible, Brian would have loved to kneed it with both hands and pepper it with soft kisses. And maybe a nibble or two.

He envied the boy who got to have every sweet aspect of his brother whenever he wanted. Brian only hoped that he knew what he had. And if he didn't, well... his loss.

Quinten's breathing abruptly hiked up, the kiss dissolving as his lips fell open and he rasped quietly into Brian's mouth. Brian latched onto his bottom lip and teased it with his tongue, his full attention on making sure his fist was flying up and down his brother's quivering, little cock.

"Ah, ah, Brian..." Quinten reached back with his right arm to thread his fingers through Brian's curls, then to Brian's infinite delight, reached down with his other hand to snake shaky fingers tightly around his older brother's thick cock, his palm slicking easily with cum as he jerked him off in between his thighs. "Fuck me," he murmured, eyelashes fluttering.

Brian didn't bother to hide his needy moan at hearing him say it. He could feel himself swell eagerly in Quinten's grip, and for a wild moment, he seriously contemplated rolling the teen onto his stomach and popping his cherry, the consequences be damned... He shoved the forbidden desire aside. His brother's virginity wasn't his to take. He knew that Quinten didn't really mean it. He was just caught up in the moment. It meant nothing.

"Please, Brian, fu-"

Brian shut him up with a kiss, which Quinten responded enthusiastically to. His smaller hand lost a bit of its rhythm as Brian nearly choked him with his tongue, until suddenly it came to a halt, his grip spasming and hips stilling. In Brian's hand, his throbbing cock tensed, gave a mighty jerk, then started spurting out cum. His scream was muffled by Brian's lips, prompting him to make a mental note that his brother was loud as fuck during an orgasm. Which was fine. More than fine, even.

Brian stared at him, his eyes mapping out every aspect of his O-face. Unlike the 'troubled' expression Brian made (or so he'd been told), Quinten looked more surprised than anything. His eyebrows were arched, his eyes also open but blind to what was in front of him. Brian slowed down his strokes, completely mesmerized by every miniscule twitch and helpless whimper. The clamp of his thighs loosened then tightened around Brian's trapped cock in a rhythmic groove, reminding Brian of a woman's pussy as her body tried squeezing his seed out. Brian removed his tongue from Quinten's slackened mouth to grit his teeth and focus, to pretend that he actually was fucking into a wet, pulsing hole. He hiked his leg over Quinten's, needing to be closer, and thrust maddingly against his brother's hot body, seeking and seeking until with a muffled cry against Quinten's neck, he found his own salvation. It wasn't as fruitful as his earlier one, but Brian managed two halfway decent spurts into his brother's slack hand before his poor dick gave up the ghost and dry heaved for a half a minute.

They lay there, panting and catching their breath, until eventually Quinten went boneless and let out a winded chuckle.

"Wow," he said, clearly emulating Brian, who could only bark out a throaty laugh.

"Exactly. Wow."

Slowly, Brian eased himself backwards until he could slip out from between Quinten's soaked thighs. He rolled onto his back and threw an arm over his eyes to try centering himself and ease his pounding heart. Beside him, Quinten shifted closer and laid his cheek against his bare shoulder, then, almost hesitantly, drew his fingers through his chest hair. Brian wound his other arm around his shoulders, keeping him snug against his side in quiet encouragement. Seemingly having no intention of moving away, Quinten burrowed deeper against him, his breath a tickle against Brian's neck. It was nice.

"Fuck, I'm beat..." Brian groaned. "I know it sounds sad, but that was the most action I've gotten all year."

Quinten let out a startled laugh before he could muffle it. "Shit, you're right. That is sad."

"Yeah, yeah."

"I'm... open to doing it again," Quinten muttered.

Brian swallowed. He uncovered his eyes and stared up at his ceiling, thinking how best to navigate his feelings on the matter. "I wouldn't say no, but are you sure? I don't mind giving you a handy, but... that was kinda intimate, right?"

Quinten didn't respond for what felt like a millennia. Eventually he nodded, his damp hair dragging around Brian's upper chest. "It was. You're right, we probably shouldn't go that far again."

"But I did like it," Brian blurted, because god forbid they parted on shitty terms again. "It was fun."

"Agreed." Quinten picked his head up, his smile quaint and sweet. "It made me really happy."

For some reason, Brian's heartrate started to pick up. It was different than when he was aroused or coming down from orgasmic bliss, more floaty instead of chaotic and pumping. He chalked it up to excitement over finally getting along with his little brother. They'd been at odds with one another for so long, it was nice to have something to bond over. Smiling back, Brian brushed strands of his hair away from his forehead. He lingered, reluctant to move away, especially when Quinten nuzzled into his touch.

"I love you, Quin," he said, affection making his voice soft. To his astonishment, his heart started to pound harder. Fuck. Was he having a heart attack?

Quinten ducked his head, the movement curiously bashful. "Yeah, I love you, too."

The words were barely out of his mouth when Brian's cellphone began buzzing angrily somewhere on the floor. They stared at one another dumbly as if they'd both forgotten that the outside world existed, then like they hadn't just been snuggling, Quinten moved swiftly to the edge of the bed and got up on wobbly legs. Brian made sure he wasn't about to keel over before crawling to the foot of the bed and digging around in his discarded jeans for his cell. The second he saw the caller i.d he knocked his fist against his forehead. Fuck.

"H-hello?"

"You stood me up, asshole," Garret growled into his ear.

Brian flinched. Garret could be a force to be reckoned with when he lost his temper and right now he sounded royally pissed. He couldn't blame the guy, since going out on a bar-date had been to cheer him up and he totally flaked. If put in Garret's shoes, Brian would've been feeling pretty unappreciated. He'd have to make it up to him later.

"I'm sorry, something came up and-"

"You coulda texted instead of letting me sit here in my Sunday best like a loser." Garret noisily exhaled, then having said his piece, brightened up, showing that his anger was merely frustration and nothing long lasting. Still, Brian felt like crap for leaving him hanging. In being a better brother, he became a lousy friend. "Was it worth missing out on getting absolutely smashed and possibly landing a date with an actual woman?"

"I..."

Brian trailed off as Quinten walked in front of him, completely dressed and looking like his normal stuck up self. Their eyes caught and held when he paused at the door, oddly reminiscent of last night's ending disaster. Before Brian could get worked up and start apologizing for whatever new wrong he committed, Quinten hit him with a playful wink and mimicked a phone up to his ear while mouthing 'call me!' Then he was gone, leaving Brian with a stupid grin on his face.

"I'd say it was worth it, yeah."