Good Intentions Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Garret didn't stop him, he merely smiled. "Ah, so that's it. He's talented."

"He's still learning," Brian slurred, rolling his neck back against the couch. In his right hand, he idly swirled the liquid in his glass. "But yeah, he ain't half bad."

"Now I kinda wanna meet him."

"And have you steal him? Nope!"

"I wouldn't take him from you," Garret said, decidedly much better at holding his liquor, "It's just... okay, don't be weirded out or anything-"

"Never-"

"But I check you out a lot."

Brian rolled his head to the side to stare at his friend, his lips parting. "You do?" he asked, flattered at the admission. Garret hooked up with hot people all the time, both men and women, and compared to the ones he knew about, he didn't nearly score as high as any of them.

"Yeah," Garret agreed easily enough. "Ever since high school."

"High school?!"

Garret eagerly nodded, his eyes alight with amusement. "The tenth grade, to be exact. I never thought I'd ever admit this to you, but you were my first gay panic moment."

"Me?" Brian whispered, staring down at himself. He struggled to wrap his head around it. Back when they were fifteen and sixteen, with Garret being older by five months, Brian didn't think all that much of himself. He hadn't yet taken up sports and his grooming habits were typical of a teenage boy struggling through puberty. Meanwhile Garret had practically grown into his skin overnight and had girls clawing for his attention. It never ever would have occurred to him that someone actually had a thing for him, especially not Garret of all people!

"Yes, you. Remember when I took AP Lit with a bunch of seniors?"

Brian nodded carefully. How could he forget? He'd been sour that they wouldn't be in the same class anymore and scared that his friend would make newer, cooler friends and leave him in the dust. Thankfully that didn't happen.

"How about when I had to do a presentation on Melville and I was freaking the fuck out?"

"Yeah I remember," Brian affirmed. "You were literally stress crying the moment we walked onto school grounds."

Garret lowered his eyes, clearly still a little embarrassed about what happened six years ago. Brian made an aborted move to brush his bangs from his forehead and instead settled for rubbing his shoulder. The blond leaned into it, a slight smile on his face. He continued.

"And do you remember spending the entire lunch block hugging me and telling me how awesome I am? That was the moment for me, the moment I realized that boys could be sweet and compassionate and that my best friend had those qualities and many more." He paused, his eyebrows furrowing before his forehead evened out with a lackadaisical smile. "Anyway, what I was getting at before. I've got eyes and they're decent at honing in on big dicks, and well... a lot of the time I'm looking at yours. Makes sense that I'd want to meet the man who tamed that thing."

Brian slapped a hand over his eyes, unexplainably mortified at the knowledge that Garret liked staring at his dick, never mind the secret that his BFF had had a crush on him back when they were teenagers. He could only take so many confessions in a single day! "Christ! Don't say that, don't- don't lookatit!" He tried covering his crotch with his other hand, the one holding his drink. Suffice it to say, he almost over-ended it all over himself for the second time.

Garret started laughing again, harder and contagiously. "Too late! I'm staring at it as we speak!"

Brian peeked through his fingers, and much to his annoyance found that Garret was lying. He was staring at his face instead, his eyes crinkling cutely at the corners. Brian couldn't pinpoint if he was steadily losing his thought process to the cognac or if he actually was miffed that Garret was keeping his eyes above neck level, but he found himself shooting his friend a shrewd look all the same.

Garret immediately pulled a face back. "What's that face for?"

"You're not looking."

"You told me not to."

"Yeah, well... now I want you. Want you to. Go on. Be amazed."

Rolling his eyes good naturedly, Garret dropped his gaze and gave the bulge in Brian's lap a long appraisal. Pleased, Brian threw back the rest of his drink and dropped his cup down beside his friend's. The room was beginning to sway, his thoughts pleasantly warm and muddled with affection for his longtime pal. He was glad he came over.

"Are you amazed yet?"

"I'm always amazed."

"Have you had bigger?"

Garret snapped his head up, his expression openly surprised. "What?"

Brian vaguely gestured down at himself, his limbs loose and pliant. "W'as the biggest cock you've ever fucked?"

The blond's lips twitched. "I don't usually keep track, but I'd say I've been with an eight incher or two."

Brian pulled a face, disappointed that he didn't hold the world record in Garret's eyes. "Oh, so you have been with bigger."

Seemingly wanting to placid him, Garret playfully poked his bulge, the first time he'd ever been in contact with it. In response, Brian felt every nerve in his system light up with faint arousal. While his heart belonged to Quinten, his body wasn't stupid. Garret was a good friend, but he was also effortlessly gorgeous and no doubt a trove of sexual knowledge. He didn't want to do anything to compromise their relationship, but the combination of frustration and alcohol wasn't exactly leading him down a clear road.

"They may have been longer than you," Garret assured him, "but in the girth department, I bet you have them all beat."

Brian hummed, thinking back to the look on Quinten's face the first time he saw his cock. Scared, but in awe. And the way he looked when he first put it in his mouth, the way his eyes nearly bugged out of his head, the ridiculous stretch of his lips wrapped around it, the determination in his green eyes once he started nodding, choking, gagging-

"Something tells me you're thinking of loverboy," Garret tutted.

Brian let his head loll forward to see that, yes, he'd gotten decently hard in the span of three seconds. "Sssorry," he slurred, "I was just... just reme'bring the first time he put it in."

"How'd he do?"

"Amazing! His mouth is a lil smaller than yours but he got the job done!"

Garret's eyes were all but sparkling with amusement. Sometime during their conversation he had turned onto his side, his legs neatly crossed one over the other and his left elbow pressed into the back of the couch so that he could cup his cheek and observe his friend's antics; the stupid robe did absolutely nothing to dim how beautiful he was. His smooth skin was dusted pink but other than that, he didn't seem the slightest bit buzzed. Brian, on the other hand, was getting decently tipsy. One more full glass, and he'd be too drunk to drive home.

He started pouring a new one, anyway, nearly depleting the bottle.

"If that's true, then I can see why thinking about it got you hard. Mm, if I were him, I'd dump the ol' boyfriend and stick with you." A purr entered his voice. Brian swore he heard it; his ears were ringing with it. Garret was for sure flirting with him, and Brian didn't mind it one bit. "Sounds like he's not getting it good at home and is enjoying his time with you."

"But he loves the guy?"

"Not enough if he's messing around with you." He lowered his eyes, his eyelashes just as long and luscious as Quinten's. "If I had a boyfriend and you came around swinging that dong around, I'd jump on it, too."

"Do you wanna see it?" Brian blurted on a whim, his glass raised midway to his lips, his eyes wide and earnest.

At first Garret didn't react, and for an agonizing moment, Brian knew he had gone too far and ruined everything. But then the blond was nodding and reaching forward to unfasten his pants for him.

"I thought you would never ask," Garret said, his voice decidedly huskier. His fingers were a little rougher than Quinten's, and he had Brian freed in record time. "Goddamn..."

Brian looked down at himself and murmured the same thing on reflex. With freedom to move, his cock sat up at an obtuse angle in his lap, the shaft fattened and tip wet with precum. Garret pulled on the elastic band of his boxers to let his balls have some freedom too, the orbs pulled up tight under the thick root. In a way, Brian wasn't surprised by the speed in which he was ready to let loose. He normally masturbated in the morning immediately after waking up, but with the whole Quinten-Cal thing, he hadn't felt up to it. Now his body was ready, and judging by the way Garret was staring at it with unabashed hunger, he was about to be extremely satisfied.

"You can play with it," Brian said, the words barely out of his mouth before Garret snatched it with his callused hands, the confidence sending a shower of endorphins straight to Brian's already sloshed brain.

Garret gave it an experimental tug, and at the encouraging way it jumped in his hands, he full on attacked it as if he'd been wanting to do it for ages, his grip loose as he stroked from root to tip with the clear purpose of getting Brian off. The long fingers on his other hand pinched at the head after every twist of his wrist while occasionally ducking under to caress his balls with soft, confident squeezes, the movements so fast and casual that it made his head spin. Transfixed, Brian watched the want shimming in Garret's blue eyes as the tip of his pink tongue caressed his upper lip, which was then followed by him lifting his hand to sensually lick the moisture from his fingers.

"Fuck," Brian murmured, and before he could second guess himself, he found himself nodding his consent. He leaned his head back as Garret rearranged himself and bowed down low over his lap on bended knees, his mouth slacking as the blond boldly swiped his cockhead with the brunt of his tongue before immediately wrapping his lips around it and sucking a strand of precum from the tip. He shuddered and gently rested a hand on the crown of Garret's head. "Quinten could definitely learn a thing or two from you," he moaned, arching at the heat gradually enveloping him.

Garret abruptly sat up with a gasp, and if it wasn't for Brian's heavy breathing and confused mutter, it would have been dead silent.

"What the fuck did you just say?"

With great difficulty, Brian leaned his head forward to blearily look over at his friend - at his very alarmed friend.

"I said, Quinten-"

Brian froze, too.

Fuck.

"Uhh, d-did I say Quinten, I meant-"

"Oh holy fucking shit," Garret whispered, his eyes large and his tone a mixture of awe and something else that Brian could never hope to put his finger on. "You're fucking with me. Quinten? The guy you're seeing is your own motherfucking brother?"

"It's not like that!" Brian shouted, his face absolutely on fire. How could he have been so stupid? This was something that he would never admit while under torture, and yet give him a few drinks and someone to play with his balls and all of the sudden he was wagging his tongue about it at the drop of a hat. Tears welled up in his eyes as he reached out for Garret before he called the cops or yelled at him or punched him in the face. "Please, 'm sorry-"

Garret leaned back from him, seemly uncomfortable. Whether that was solely because of the shock of learning that his best friend was screwing around with his little brother or because Brian was openly shedding tears in front of him for the first time in a decade, he hadn't a clue.

"Brian, what the fuck," Garret muttered, pushing his hands away. To better distance himself, he stood up and began to pace. Brian could only watch him helplessly, feeling utterly useless as he fumbled with his pants to put his softened dick back inside. "This is a lot to take in... I should have... you were dropping so many breadcrumbs, too," he mused. Idly he swiped the cum off his hands onto his robes, which only made Brian sniffle at the silent rejection. Garret spared him a glance then sighed. "Man... I have so many questions. Just, just why? Why the fuck are you doing this to him?"

Brian's tongue lodged in the back of his throat, thick and sticky. His head was beginning to pound and Garret had been kind in his question, but he understood perfectly what he meant. He was under the lulling affects of alcohol, but all of a sudden, he never felt so sober.

"I am not forcing him," he said, the words stilted. At the wary look on the blond's face, Brian pressed the heels of his palms against his damp eyes. He took in a deep breath, held it, then let it all out in a rush. "Look, he was having issues with his boyfriend and I- I offered to help. It was a bit coercive, I admit that, but I didn't pull my pants down and stick it in his face!" He lowered his hands, his stomach roiling. Garret stood there watching him, his body language conveying absolutely nothing, his face less so. "I swear to god, it was consensual and only supposed to be a one time thing. But then the next night he practically begged me for it. And I- I want to say I fought tooth and nail, but I didn't. I let him. And the most fucked up part is that I don't regret a goddamn thing."

"Brian..."

"I'm a monster," he whispered, hiccupping. "We almost got caught yesterday and everything and instead of feeling guilty and scared, it only turned me on. Like what the hell is that? More importantly, I wish he didn't have a boyfriend. I wish I could just keep him all to myself. Shit's spiraling out of control and half the time I think I'm falling in love with him! I just- I love him so much you have no idea how much it's killing me." He looked up, catching Garret's solemn blue eyes. "I wish I could be with you," he stated bluntly, causing the blond to startle and for a gentle blush to spread across his cheeks. "You know me inside out, you're gorgeous, fun, talented. Those few seconds were great, and your experiences are apples to oranges, but at the end of the day I think... I think I prefer him," he admitted with a wince.

Garret snorted, making Brian faintly smile. "You're unbelievable."

Brian hunched his shoulders up, face prickling at the inevitable fight they were about to have.

"Here I am offering you my many years of talents and you're emasculating me by comparing me to a teenager who can't even grow facial hair. Dick."

Brian warily watched as Garret then threw himself down beside him in an elegant sprawl before reaching for his drink and taking a long pull. He sat there awkwardly, awaiting the next words to come out of Garret's mouth, and he wasn't disappointed.

"So," the blond announced, slamming his glass back down and swiping a stray lock of hair behind his ear, "you and Quinten. Huh. I want you to know that I'm judging you so hard right now, but you're both adults and I know you're not lying when you say it's consensual. I don't want to sound like your dad, or anything but you guys are using condoms, right?"

Brian jerked his head at the question, his eyes wide, and at the expectant eyebrow Garret raised at him, his face crumpled with a shaky smile. For a moment he thought for sure Garret would renounce their friendship and tell him to get the hell out of his apartment. Things weren't one-hundred percent peachy between them anymore, and it would probably be a bit awkward for a while, but at least he knew that he had Garret's support.

"No," he admitted, and had a moment of sadistic glee at the outraged expression morphing his friend's face before he tacked on, "because we're not fucking. He only sucks me off."

"Do... you want to fuck him?"

Brian ruminated on the question. Two days ago he would have recoiled at the mere idea but the more time he spent with Quinten, the more that he found that yeah, he'd like to try it. The only problem, he knew that his brother was a virgin and he wasn't so selfish as to take it before his boyfriend did. Make no mistake about it, from what Brian knew of the guy, he disliked him and didn't think they were a good match, but he would hate it if someone came along and popped his lover's cherry first.

"Eventually," he settled on.

Garret thumbed his chin and nodded. "Alright."

"Alright?"

"Alright."

Then without rhyme or reason, Garret swung a leg over his lap and straddled him. Brian leaned back, his mouth slipping open in shock as his friend shrugged off his robe, revealing the cute Rudolph sweater he was wearing and the lovely slope of his shoulders.

"G-Garret?"

Garret slid his fingers through his curls without a word, tilted his head back and leaned in to start kissing him. Brian's eyebrows arched up into his hairline, his arms half-raised before settling his hands gently around his hips. Garret's lips were pillowy and he could easily taste the cognac clinging to them, the contrast between sweet and bitter doing his head in a bit. He had no idea what the hell was going on, but his body, he found, was more than happy to count its blessings and resumed operations to get him horny again.

His pale eyes slid closed as he gave into Garret's sudden affection and opened up for him so that their tongues could tangle fluently together. Not a second later Garret's butt was sliding down his thighs until their groins were pressed snugly together, where they then proceeded to lazily grind their erections together. Brian slid his hands higher up his back in order to hug him close, with one hand pulling his scrunchie off so that the cascade of Garret's hair tickled at his knuckles. Garret seemed to like that, moreso when Brian wound it up in a fist and gave it a little tug, the whimper he pulled out of him ridiculously hot.

A few minutes into making out, Garret broke away, his teeth delicately sinking into Brian's bottom lip to pull it gently at the very last second. Brian fluttered his eyes open, his nostrils flaring and dick twitching fitfully in his lap. Garret stared back at him, decidedly the more composed of the two. He swiped his tongue between his lips before humming.

"Anything?" he asked, voice low.

"What?" Brian muttered, half in a daze.

"Did that do anything for you?" Garret reiterated. "Your cock is saying yes," he said, humping rather playfully into it and causing Brian to moan and reflexively squeeze his plump ass, "but your heart, what's it saying?"

Oh. Brian was slowly starting to understand what just happened. He smiled up at his friend in appreciation and with his hands fitting back around his hips, maneuvered him back onto his spot on the couch. Garret sighed, smiling back with a resignation that Brian chose to ignore.

"Can't blame a guy for trying."

"I care about you," Brian started to say, but Garret's finger thrusting against his face shushed him.

"And I you. It's fine, not every wish has to come true."

"...well now I feel bad."

Garret winked. "Good."

**

When Brian pulled up along the curb upon his return home, he was surprised to find Quinten standing outside the front door.

The teen had an opaque shopping bag hanging off of his arm along with a grocery bag heavy with canned goods, the latter of which was making him fumble awkwardly trying to unlock the door with his keyring. He was wearing the coat he'd worn when they went on their walk yesterday, gray skinny jeans that hugged his little ass like a second skin and a green beanie that squashed down his mess of hair. It was a cute unassuming look and Brian couldn't resist the urge to snatch him up.

He hurried up behind him with a grin, feeling bolstered and light on his feet after his time with Garret and the hand jobs they'd given one another to get it out of their systems. Brian felt secure in their friendship, especially when after licking his hand clean of Brian's mess, Garret had declared that he tasted like spoiled cabbage with a look of disgust on his face and lamented Quinten's poor tastebuds; Brian had laughed, gracefully accepting the playful ribbing.