Good Intentions Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before long, Brian was back at his earlier pace, the bedframe creaking as Quinten mewled and tried matching him but was obviously out for the count. It was kinda cute, Brian had to admit. He felt a teensy bit bad for disarming him this way, but at the same time, he just didn't want to bring down anyone's mood and say what was really on his mind.

Minutes passed in a blur of quiet groaning and the rustling of sheets, until Brian abruptly dug his nails into the flesh of Quinten's jiggling ass and spoke for the first time in what felt like forever.

"I'm almost there, baby."

"O-okay," Quinten murmured, sounding more sedated now, "you can shoot it on my back if you want..."

Brian honestly hadn't given any thought to where his load was going to go, but he accepted his brother's suggestion without fuss, and after another half minute of fevered humping and grinding, yanked his cock from between Quinten's thighs, hurriedly fisted the head in his sweaty, raspberry scented hand and began coating his brother's back with streaks of his cum.

"Uhnn, Q-Quinten..."

"Brian," Quinten moaned back, watching him from behind one lowered eyelid as his hips rubbed back against his brother's balls and hairy thighs.

They stayed pressed together for a long moment before Brian finally removed his thumb from his brother's hole and tenderly stroked his asscheek with it. He sighed, long and deep, then pulled away to swing his legs over the side of the bed.

"Stay there, I'll grab a washcloth."

Quinten hummed back at him, his knees finally straightening out so that he was lying flat out on his stomach. Brian lingered, unable to look away from the length of his brother's body, at the hearty splashes of white liquid decorating his back all the way up to his neck and the obvious indents of Brian's hands along his hips and ass, where he'd been clutching onto him. It was a sight he wouldn't mind seeing more often, preferably for the rest of their lives. He shook his head of the silly thought, pulled up his pants and walked out.

When Brian returned barely a minute later, he found Quinten fast asleep, his quiet, even breathing bringing a soft smile to Brian's face. He knelt with one knee on the bed and made quick work of cleaning up his mess, then once done, pulled the top sheet up from where it'd been kicked down to the end of the bed and covered Quinten with it. He leaned in and pressed a kiss to the back of his brother's head and stood up to leave.

But Quinten shifted then, his head turning towards him and one bleary green eye fluttering up to sleepily regard him.

"Stay?" Quinten mumbled.

Brian wished he was a macho man so that he could claim that his heart did not, in fact, melt into a goopy red puddle. As it were, he didn't put up a fight and swiftly undressed down to his underwear. The second he crawled under the sheet and flipped off the bedside lamp, Quinten rolled into him without a word and curled around him like a second skin, his face squashing against Brian's chest with a happy sigh. Brian immediately wrapped his arms around him and tangled their legs together, his own head dipping forward to bury his nose into his musky hair.

For the first time that day, he was at peace.