Good Job, Bad Cop

Story Info
A bad cop makes her cum so good.
3.1k words
4.4
38.8k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**Another fantasy/role-play. There's some sexual aggression, non-consent/reluctance type descriptions but no violence.**

**I'm interested in hearing your fantasies, if you'd like to share. I might use one as inspiration if that's something you'd like.**

You wanted to take me out to dinner, to show me off, you said. I was in the tub when you called, shaving my legs and pussy because you like me to be soft and smooth. My pussy was already swollen and aching to be touched. I answered breathlessly "Hey babe! I should be ready soon!"

"Are you naked?"

"Yes, babe, I'm in the tub."

"mmm. Are you touching yourself?"

"No, but I can if you want me to."

"Yes baby. Touch yourself. Tell me how wet you are for me."

I spread my legs, resting one on each side of the tub. I slid my hand down my stomach, between the swollen lips of my aching pussy. "Oh my god, babe. I'm so wet already just thinking about what you're gonna do to me later." I fingered my clit, swirled around it and slipped two fingers inside my tight pussy. Pumping my fingers in and out, you could tell I was getting close already.

"Stop right now." You ordered. sternly.

"Ugh. Please babe, can I cum? I'm so close already!" You loved when I begged for it, but you still said no.

"Don't cum, little slut. Finish getting ready and remember, no bra and no panties tonight."

When i got in the car, you checked that I followed your rules by swiping your finger through my pussy, feeling how wet I still was and how hard my clit still was. Just that one touch alone made me quiver and want more.

"Good girl," you said as you licked your finger, tasting me. "You taste so good, sweet like honey."

Before we went into the restaurant, you pinned me against the car, kissing and grinding your hard cock into me. "God I want you so much," you growled into my ear and I shivered. During dinner, I reached under the table and gripped your cock through your thin pants. I moaned quietly when I felt how hard you were, your length halfway down your thigh. I scraped my nails up and down, delighting that I could make your cock twitch like that. My tit brushed against the back of your hand resting on the table, my nipple dragged across your knuckle.

"I want you to fuck my throat with your monster cock." I whispered, my lips barely grazing your ear. I gently nibbled your earlobe and very quietly groaned, "Please babe, I'm so wet I need you to fuck me." You immediately signaled for the check. Anyone who paid attention could see how aroused you were, and me with my skirt barely covering my ass and tits with stiff little nipples through my sheer blouse, but we didn't care. My only thoughts were of getting fucked by you later.

"Spread your legs wide for me," you commanded as we drove down the interstate. I turned toward you in the seat, leaning against the door. Raising my skirt up to my waist and waiting for your next command, my pussy was throbbing and I could feel myself dripping wet.

"Show me how you play with yourself."

I know this is your favorite game and really gets you hard. I licked my finger, swirling my tongue around the tip just like a cock, before spreading my pussy lips nice and wide. I teased my clit, back and forth, up and down. You could barely keep your eyes on the road, between stroking your cock and watching me. When you finally touched me, I gasped as your thumb pressed down on my clit and you jammed three fingers into me. My hips were rocking up and down, silently begging you to finger fuck me. My pussy clenched around your fingers and you groaned low in your throat. "God dammit I need to fuck you now!" You shouted as we veered off an exit, looking for a place to pull over. You found a grassy clearing with trees and picnic tables, but since it was the middle of the night, it was empty. Slamming the car into park, you jumped out and ran to my side, throwing open the door and roughly pulled me from the car. We kissed deeply, our tongues fighting each other and our hands fumbling with your pants.

Finally your cock was free and I dropped to my knees, licking the precum that collected on the tip. I wrapped my lips around your raging hard cock and began sucking you down my throat. You waited until I found my rhythm before tangling your fingers in my hair and forcing the rest of you down my throat. You gripped my head to hold me still and I braced my palms against your thighs. I had gotten really good at breathing through a rough throat fucking. You loved it when I clenched my throat around your cock. I could tell you were close to cumming, your cock was harder than ever, throbbing in the back of my throat and I could taste the salty liquid leaking from you. I was ready to drink you down when a stern, booming voice said "Stop now!"

I jumped and you pulled your cock out, turning to see a very large, black police officer standing there with his gun drawn, pointing at us. You tried to pull up your pants, but he screamed "Don't move!" We both raised our hands, stammering, "Sorry officer, we were just.."

"Shut up! I can clearly see what you were doing! You know this is a public park, right?"

Your cock was still hard, so close to cumming even with being interrupted. It twitched and bounced against your stomach. You tried again to pull your pants up, but the officer screamed at you, "I said don't fucking move!"

I was still on my knees, legs spread and the grass tickling my pussy. I was scared to death as the officer approached you, roughly cuffing your hands behind your back. He guided you, shuffling your feet to the front of his police car and you leaned your back against it. He came back to me, with my hands still raised in the air. I was shaking now, and he stopped right in front of me, my face inches from his groin. He reached down and adjusted himself, making sure I noticed his cock was getting hard from watching us. I stared as he stroked his hand up and down his hard length, his cock at least hanging down to the top of his knee. I felt a surge of fluid from my pussy onto the grass.

"Stand up." The officer gripped my elbow and dragged me to the front of our car, roughly bending me over the hood and pressing my face to the cool metal. The officer cuffed my hands behind my back and pulled me up against him, my back pressed against his chest. I could feel his hard cock nestled between my ass cheeks.

"Just what the fuck are you two doing out here?" He squeezed my chin and twisted my head sideways. My tits were thrust forward from the way he held me against him, and I could feel my nipples brushing against the fabric making them quite stiff.

"N-nothing officer. Just having a little f-fun." I attempted to diffuse the situation because he seemed really angry.

"We've had reports of kids down here using drugs and causing a rukus. Someone called in to report a car after hours, so I had to come check it out and what do I find but you two, him burying his cock in your throat." He wrapped his hand around my throat as he said it and I swallowed hard. "I have to admit though, you looked pretty fucking hot like that." The officer chuckled as he leaned closer and sniffed my hair.

"We weren't doing drugs, officer, I promise."

"How do I know that?"

"I g-guess you don't, but I'm t-telling you the t-truth."

"I'm afraid I'll have to search you, make sure you don't have anything hidden anywhere."

The officer pinned me against the car with his lower body and reached around to cup my tits in his massive hands. I struggled against him but he just laughed.

"Honey, I just saw you swallowing a cock. You know what's about to happen so just enjoy it. Your boyfriend sure is." I looked over at you, biting your tongue as your cock leapt against your belly. Your breathing was shallow and as the officer squeezed my tits, pinching my nipples until I cried out in pain, you licked your lips and your cock stood straight out in front of you. It also looked like your hips were slowing rocking back and forth. The officer raised my blouse to expose my tits to the cool air, stiffening my nipples even more. They were achingly hard now and the officer grazed his palms over them, back and forth, pretending to search me. His hands felt around the waistband of my skirt, then roughly dragged it down to the ground. I was completely exposed, my bare tits pressed against the hood of the car and my bare ass inches from the officers face. He used his hands to spread my legs apart, so he could continue the search. He felt up and down each leg, then spread my ass cheeks apart.

"Would you look at that. I've never seen a pussy quite this swollen and wet before. God damn you're wet." Turning toward you, he asked, You have a pussy like this and you'd rather fuck her throat? God damn boy you're stupid."

He used one finger to slide between my pussy lips, barely grazing my clit and sinking into my dripping wet hole. My knees buckled and he laughed, "Jesus Christ boy! This pussy is begging to be fucked! What is wrong with you?"

He gripped my hips to spin me around. My swollen, dripping, aching pussy was now inches from his face. "Tsk tsk." He clicked his tongue. "A sweet pussy like this and you're too selfish to give it any attention."

The officer glared at you as he picked me up and gently placed me on the hood of the car. "Come over here and watch how to properly please a woman with such a hungry pussy."

The officer removed my handcuffs, but immediately clipped them back onto the windshield wipers, at the bottom where they attach to the car. My hands were now immobilized above my head and I was at the mercy of this officer's hands, mouth, and eventually, cock.

The officer spread my legs as wide as he could and when I struggled, he pinned me down with his forearms. "Watch how I make this sweet pussy purr," he chuckled. He drove his tongue into my pussy, dragging it up and down, circling around my clit. I screamed when he sucked my clit into his mouth and three fingers pumped in and out of my now gushing pussy. I was getting lost in the moment when I felt another hand wrap around my throat and another mouth suckling a nipple. My eyes flew open to see you were the one. I didn't understand how you got out of your handcuffs or what was going on. You must have noticed my questioning look, because you said, "Shhh....baby, just enjoy this."

"No! I don't want to do this. Please just take me home!" I squirmed on the hood of the car, trying to get away. The officer was tongue fucking my pussy and fingering my clit, you were tongue fucking my mouth and teasing my nipples with your fingers, and I couldn't help myself. I moaned long and low, arching my back and rocking my hips against his face. You squeezed my throat and kept sucking my nipples into your mouth, while you gripped your cock, slowly stroking up and down. You twisted my head to the side and brought your cock to my lips, rubbing it along my face until I opened my mouth. Just as I started licking the tip, the officer yelled at you, "No! You selfish bastard. You don't get to cum until I'm done with her. I can't believe you have this sweet pussy all to yourself and all you want is your cock sucked. Stand your ass over there and watch while I fuck her good and hard."

This officer was about to fuck me because he wanted to, unlike you, who fucked me because he felt like he had to. You liked getting off by face fucking me. You liked to cum with your cock forced down my throat, clenching around you and swallowing you whole. You couldn't get off any other way, not even fucking a pussy. Sure, you always made sure I came too, but only as an afterthought. An obligation. The officer quickly released my cuffed hands and dragged me down the hood of the car, under the weight of him. I could feel his rock hard cock pressed against my belly and I dropped to my knees, fumbling with the belt buckle and zipper until his pants fell to his ankles. I was greeted by a long, thick black cock with an angry looking purple, swollen tip leaking cum. I had to use two hands to wrap around it because one wasn't enough. Gently I swirled my tongue around, lapping up the milk like a kitten when he pulled me up to my feet.

The officer kissed me, forcing his tongue into my mouth and said, "You've already had cock down your throat tonight. Let me fuck you and make you feel real good." Nervously I said, "You can't fuck me with that. You're way too big."

The officer laughed and said, "I am gonna fuck you with this. You're gonna take it all and I'm gonna make you cum so hard."

With that, he put his hands on my ass, lifted me off my feet and plunged his hard cock into my waiting pussy. I easily took all of him, just like he said. My pussy was so full of cock and it felt so good. He pumped in and out, faster and harder, fingering my clit at the same time. I wrapped my legs around him and pulled him deeper. I raked my nails down his back, desperate for something to hold on to. He sucked a nipple into his mouth and my back arched to give him better access.

"Please, please fuck me harder!" I begged him. He gripped my hips and grunted each time he slammed into me.

"You're gonna make me cum. Please don't stop. Harder!" I was practically screaming now and he put his hand over my mouth to stifle some of the sound.

"Cum for me. you little slut. Cum all over my hard cock. Yea, that's it slut. Oh fuck yea. Shitttt."

And I did. My pussy spasmed and clenched and tried to swallow the officer's cock into its depths. My body shook as I came, harder than ever before. You were groaning, furiously pumping your cock trying to get yourself off, but you couldn't. Not without a throat to fuck. The officer laughed at you as he flipped me over, his cock never pulling out of my pussy. He bent me over the hood of the car and contined slamming into me from behind. My tits were swinging below me and he reached under, cupping them in his hands and massaging my nipples. I'd never felt such a huge cock like this.

"Play with your clit while I fuck you, slut."

I did as I was told and I could feel his cock against my hand every time he slid in. I was able to reach back and stroke his balls while he pounded into me, feeling them tighten up in my hand. My clit was as hard as a little rock and I alternated between cupping his balls and swirling my clit.

"Ooh yea. This pussy gonna make me cum soon. You wanna suck his cock while I fuck you, slut?"

"Yes please, let me suck his cock while you fuck me!" The officer was making me feel like a slut, a cock-starved whore, but it felt so good.

You moved in front of me, sitting on the hood of the car with your rigid cock in my face. The officer held my hands behind my back while you tightly gripped my head and forced your cock down my throat. I was filled with two of the hardest cocks I'd ever known. The officer grunted and plowed into me from behind while he said, "Get ready slut, I'm about to cum inside you!" I grunted for him to stop, trying to get free because I wasn't on the pill, but this caused my throat to clench even tighter around your cock and you started to cum. Both of you exploded cum at the same time. I could feel you both pulsing, twitching and shooting cum down my throat and into my pussy. This made me cum again, screaming around your cock and my pussy pulsating around his.

"Oh yea, that's it. She's cumming again!" The officer announced to the night. "Fuck yea, that is one sweet pussy!"

I collapsed onto the ground, trembling from this experience. Suddenly I felt the cold bite of metal handcuffs against my skin.

"Hey! What are you doing?"

I'm taking you in to the jail, you're under arrest." The officer was laughing now.

"For what?!" I shrieked.

"I found drugs on your person, ma'am." The officer said as he held up a little baggy of white powder. I looked around him to see you stuffing your limp cock back into your pants and opening the car door.

"What?! That's not mine!" I started to panic. "What about him?" I asked, gesturing toward you.

"He said the drugs were yours, so he's free to go."

"What?! Hey! Don't leave me here!" I screamed as you got in the car and left. I cried as the officer dragged me to my feet.

"Can I please put my clothes on?" I begged as he tossed me into the front seat of the patrol car. The officer got in the driver's side, laughing.

"Nah. You won't need them."

Still crying, I asked, "Where are you taking me?"

"I told you, to jail. I think some of my friends will like this sweet pussy, especially the way you cum so hard." The officer leaned across his seat to finger my pussy again, pumping his fingers in and out until my breathing became ragged. Sensing I was about to cum, he stopped and put the car in drive. I whimpered and writhed in the seat, desperate to cum again.