Good Job/Bad Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The client was so out of it that she didn't try to "escape" when I undid her handcuffs, rolled her onto her back, and then reattached the handcuffs with her hands over her head. I got out the small tube of lube I had used for the butt plug, squeezed the rest of the lube into the valley between her tits, and then mounted her. Since her hands were above her head she obviously couldn't hold her tits together, but that was no problem since I could do it myself.

Watching my cock stroke between her tits was about the most erotic thing that I had ever seen in my life, especially since I could alternately stare into her eyes. The look on her face seemed to change from concern, maybe even fear, to enjoyment, to ecstasy, and then back to concern or fear. I was so charged up, however, that despite the fact that I had discharged an all-time load seemingly only twenty-thirty minutes ago, I was soon ejaculating onto her chin, neck and chest. It felt spectacular, and I do believe that she also had a small orgasm.

After I rolled off her I panted for a while trying to recuperate. I did recover after about ten-fifteen minutes, went into her bathroom, got a washcloth, and then washed my cum off of her body, rinsed the wash cloth off, and then washed the sweat off of her. I then asked her to nod once if she wanted me to pull the tape off quickly or twice for gradual. She nodded once so I ripped it off. Fortunately there was enough sweat on the area around her lips that the adhesive had been partially released so she only let out a small, short, "ouch."

I then released her handcuffs. When I started to say "I hope that met your expectations..." she interrupted with "Please don't hurt me," and tears started forming in her eyes. This puzzled me; my other four clients had been happy to talk - even cuddle - once it was over, but she had what appeared to be real fear in her eyes. I barely got out "I'm not going to hurt you; whatever gave you that idea..." when the apartment door opened and another young woman walked in.

"What the hell?" the new entrant said, looking at our naked bodies. I grabbed my pants, turned around so that the fluids on my cock weren't visible to the new entrant, and put my pants on. The client ran up to the new entrant and said "Abigail...he raped me!"

"Abigail?" "Rape?" I was suddenly very confused.

"Oh, shit," the new entrant bellowed out five or six times. Then she said to me "You're from Delivering Fantasies, aren't you?"

"Uh...yeah, of course," I replied while putting my shirt on.

"What a shitstorm," the new entrant said, then turned to who I thought was the client and said "Marcia, why don't you go shower and douche."

"Yeah, what a shitstorm," went through my brain as I suddenly realized that Abigail - the client - was the new entrant and that I had fucked an unsuspecting someone named Marcia. I collapsed onto a couch.

Abigail and I talked for a while. She asked me to stay while she talked to Marcia. Marcia was a friend of hers from college who had just moved into the area and was staying with Abigail while her new apartment was being cleaned and renovated. "I arranged for my ravaging fantasy a month ago and somehow it slipped my mind I was so preoccupied with Marcia's arrival and I forgot to text Melanie to delay it," she continued with tears in her eyes.

I sat on the couch in shock as Abigail went into the bathroom where Marcia was showering. They finally came out about twenty minutes later, Marcia still apprehensive, Abigail with dried tears on her cheeks.

When Marcia made eye contact, without standing up I said "I can't tell you how sorry I am, Marcia; something like this has never happened before; I'm really, really distraught."

Marcia sensed that I was no longer a threat so she approached me and slapped me in the face. "You raped me, you bastard...I hope you enjoyed yourself at my expense."

I just hung my head. She slapped me a second time and would have a third time except that Abigail intervened and grabbed her wrist. "I'm just as much at fault," Abigail said.

"I'm going to call the cops," Marcia shrieked.

Abigail held her and kept mumbling "Please don't, we can make it right some other way."

Abigail turned to me while holding a crying Marcia and told me "Why don't you leave now. I'll call you tomorrow. Give me your cellphone number and name."

I wrote my name and number on a piece of paper in Abigail's kitchen, and then picked up the clipboard and wheeled the box on the dolly out of the apartment with a final "Sorry."

************

The shit hit the fan the next day. Cheryl called me and told me that Melanie wanted to see me. Melanie was frantic when I got to her office. I was surprised that she wasn't really mad at me but just the situation. She took most of the responsibility for not having a procedure whereby I could actually check out the person, not just the living accommodations, before executing the fantasy. The only thing that she chided me for was tit fucking Marcia. "That wasn't called for in the contract," she snipped, although I was shocked when she squeezed one of her own boobs as she said that. I'm not sure that my blurted out response "I couldn't help myself - her tits were almost as nice as yours," helped my situation, but she just looked shocked and didn't chastise me anymore.

Even somewhat calmed down Melanie rang her hands. "What if Marcia calls the cops? My business will be ruined."

"What about me?" I cursed, "I could end up in fucking jail and on the sex offenders' registry."

As we were commiserating Cheryl buzzed. "Abigail Simmons on line 2," she said. Melanie quickly picked up.

I only heard one side of the conversation but it was clear that they were apologizing to each other and then Abigail was telling Melanie what Marcia wanted. All I heard was Melanie saying "Yes...yes...of course...OK...he'll be there in half an hour."

"What's up?" I asked.

"Marcia insists that we terminate the ravaging fantasy as part of our business, which I've already agreed to and had decided I would even before Abigail's call, and I will be refunding Abigail's pre-payment. Also, Marcia wants to talk to you before deciding whether or not to call the cops. Get over to Abigail's apartment pronto."

I did as told, although wondering whether I was walking to my execution.

When I got to Abigail's apartment - she had cleared me through the front desk - she had the door open waiting for me. Marcia was sitting cross-legged on the couch with a stern expression; despite my angst I couldn't help thinking "Holy shit is that woman hot," because even though she was dressed much more conservatively than the day before, nothing could hide those marvelous mammaries or sculptured thighs.

Abigail motioned for me to sit in a chair across from Marcia, and I tried as best I could to suppress my boner. "Marcia wants me to stay here while she talks to you," Abigail said, and then sat next to Marcia.

"Let me say something first," I said making eye contact with both of them. "I again sincerely apologize. I can't imagine how terrified you were Marcia, and it makes me sick to think about it. I didn't sleep at all last night as you can probably tell from the circles under my eyes."

After I said that I noticed with surprise that although Marcia looked tired she obviously was in better shape than I was.

"Sorry isn't enough Mr. Colin Baines - if that is your real name," Marcia snapped. "Abigail is begging me not to call the cops, but I can't just let your attack be ignored. I want my pound of flesh."

"Anything," I pleaded. "I will do anything to avoid jail and the sex offenders' registry.

"Really...anything?" Marcia asked with a wicked grin.

I nodded my head "Yes."

"OK, then this is what we're going to do. You're going to be my errand boy for the next six months. Whenever I need some grunt work done you'll be on call, 24/7 unless I give you time off. Also, if I need you to fetch me something from the store, you pay, and deliver it with a smile. Understand?" she snarled.

"I can...can...do that...," I stammered.

"Abigail was sure that you would agree so she drew up a contract. Here it is; look it over, but you better not have anything more than small changes," Marcia snapped.

Abigail, who apparently is a lawyer, handed me a two page contract and went over it with me paragraph by paragraph. It was just as Marcia verbally represented it, but in written form it looked more onerous. "Can I just make one change?" I sheepishly asked after reviewing it.

"What?" Marcia snarled.

"Can I change the response time during regular business hours on weekdays from forty five minutes to 120 minutes? I'm afraid that otherwise I'll end up getting fired from my jobs, and then I won't be able to fulfill the other requirements."

Marcia looked at Abigail, Abigail seemed to be nodding yes, so Marcia said "OK; now sign and date and Abigail will witness; one original for each of you and me and one for Abigail to keep."

We did as she said.

"OK," Marcia snapped, "your first task is to take me to a testing lab tomorrow, Monday, and for both of us to be tested for STDs. You'll be paying, of course. Also, after that you'll take me shopping for a new tank top, shorts, and panties - all of which you'll also be paying for."

"Can we please make it at 4:00 p. m. on Monday so that I don't miss work so that I can pay for everything?"

"No problem," Marcia flippantly replied.

"Also, I only have a motorcycle so I hope that you don't mind riding on one," I sheepishly said.

Marcia looked disgusted. "I'm not riding on a motorcycle. You can come here and we'll use my car, but you'll have to drive since I don't know the area. Be here at 4:00 p. m. sharp," she said dismissively, and then walked into another room.

I said goodbye to Abigail and then after I left called Melanie on her cellphone.

"I need to talk to you about some things, and show you the contract I had to sign," I said.

"Come meet me at my house - you know where it is," she said.

***************

When I got to Melanie's house her husband Winston answered the door. I hadn't met him before; I was surprised that he was quite a bit older than Melanie - who I had found out through Cheryl was 34. He ushered me into the den - where I had had my practice session with Cheryl - and where Melanie was waiting.

I showed Melanie the contract and told her about the demand that I pay for STD testing and replacement clothes. She gave me a company credit card to take care of the payments.

"I'm worried that I'm going to get fired from my part-time jobs if I have to take off to be Marcia's errand boy," I told her. "Then I'm really screwed especially since I no longer have a job with Delivering Fantasies."

Melanie thought for a minute. "It's going to require you to have a change of attitude and get some more schooling, but if you're willing I can give you another job. I don't know if you noticed but in my office building on the same floor there is another company called 'West Medical LLC.' I also own that company. It primarily gives sonograms. I always am looking for diagnostic sonographers and if you're willing to go to community college to get an associate's degree while doing paid grunt work at the same time, you'll have the freedom to be Marcia's errand boy and improve yourself besides."

I thought for a minute. My life pretty well sucked now, and I sure as shit never wanted to end up on the sex offenders' register so I decided that I needed a change. "OK," I replied, and to my surprise Melanie gave me a big hug. Unfortunately having her mammoth mammaries pushed into my chest gave me a hard-on, which I think I was able to successfully hide.

I enrolled in community college Monday morning since the new semester was only a week old, paying the necessary fees with the company credit card, and gave two weeks' notice for my part-time jobs so as not to burn any bridges.

****************

Even though she really did treat me as her servant, the Monday outing with Marcia wasn't that bad. I got to drive her Mercedes - she probably came from money just like Abigail did, especially since they both graduated from the most expensive primarily female university in the country - and I got to subtly stare at her chest and thighs.

I spent all day the next Saturday helping Marcia move into her new apartment - fortunately in the same building as Abigail's so that it was a little easier than it otherwise would have been. Because she was having new furniture delivered I could carry most of the stuff myself.

Marcia always kept me hopping with demeaning errands, typically about five a week, including one time - just to tweak my nose, I believe - waking me from my sleep at 3 a. m. one Saturday morning to bring her a coffee and snack. She sounded drunk on the phone, and when I got to her apartment (I was approved for entry at any time by Marcia) I confirmed it. She was wearing the same type of tank top as when I ravaged her and I immediately sprouted a hard-on. She teased me about it unmercifully while she also had me clean up her kitchen.

I was about three weeks into community college - with a complete attitude change, determined to realize my potential - and about two weeks into doing grunt work for West Medical, when the next big event in my life occurred. I met Cheryl in a bar - her treat - after work to "Talk about something exciting."

After ten or fifteen minutes of small talk she hit me with it. "Colin, I've been talking with Melanie a lot recently. I know that you don't know it but I'm her niece, not just her employee." That shocked the shit out of me. "Anyway, I know that she's restless and she keeps on bemoaning the fact that she's getting mental ravaging fantasies several times a week. If I paid you, would you pull off a real ravaging fantasy on her?"

If I was shocked with the niece information, this gobsmacked me.

"Are you serious?"

"As serious as a heart attack," she smiled.

"But she knows me so I couldn't do our normal ruses, and she's my boss so if you're wrong and she gets upset about it, I'll get fired. I can't afford that," I moaned.

"You can do it by 'breaking in' while her husband is out of town - I'll give you a key. You can wear a mask until you blindfold her. You can use different equipment than you did while working for Delivering Fantasies, and after it's done I'll swear to her that I used another agency for it, and that I paid for it out of my own pocket."

I was contemplating the pros and cons of doing it when she hit me with another zinger. "Plus, it's obvious that you're fascinated by her tits - she and I even laugh about it sometimes - and you could fuck those puppies during the fantasy."

Ever since I had fucked Marcia's tits I had become obsessed with fucking both her and Melanie's tits even though I thought that neither was ever going to happen.

"Go for it!" Cheryl chuckled.

I thought about it for a few more minutes then said "OK; deal, but you don't have to pay me anything, just expenses. Let's plan the particulars."

Over the next month Cheryl and I worked out all of the details. She bought different equipment than we had at Delivering Fantasies, got me a comfortable mask with distorted plastic in the eye holes so that I could see out but my eyes could not be identified, and she arranged for an appropriate time when Melanie's husband Winston would be out of town. Also she arranged for her and Melanie to go out to dinner so that I could be waiting in Melanie's house when she returned.

On a Friday night five weeks after Cheryl first approached me about the idea I positioned everything that I needed in Melanie's house. That included a unique type of handcuffs on the metal headboard in the guest bedroom, various sashes, a blindfold, a vibrator, and some lube.

When Melanie got home that night via cab - Cheryl had promised to get her drunk, and although not sloppy drunk she was feeling no pain - I waited until she walked past the guest room, then I pounced. Since her house was at least about eighty meters from the next closest neighbors and since all of the windows were closed it wasn't necessary to gag her right away. Instead I carried her to the guest bed, pushed her face down on it and handcuffed each wrist one at a time. Then putting enough weight on her to keep her in place, but not enough to hurt her, I put a premium ball gag in her mouth.

As Melanie was flipping up and down on the bed I tied each leg to the baseboard using one of her own scarves, only getting kicked a couple of times as I did so. Then I blindfolded her securely and removed my mask. I rubbed all of her skin gently as I cut off her dress and panties and unclipped and removed her bra. The entire time she was saying something into the ball gag, but it wasn't recognizable.

I lubricated and gently eased the vibrator into her ass, ignoring the groans muffled by the ball gag. Then I played with her pussy and clit until she had a first orgasm, and then moved my cock into her moist cunt. She really felt good as I moved in and out. I started out slowly and then moved to a crescendo. Just before I ejaculated I turned the vibrator on low. Her pussy muscles instantly clamped on my cock like a vise as she screamed into her gag, and I fired pulse after pulse of cum into her vagina. I had almost passed out by the time that I finished pulsing, but fortunately was with it enough to turn off the vibrator.

Melanie was babbling when I rolled next to her on the bed. I saw no reason to keep the ball gag in her mouth so I removed it. She was really out of it, enough so that I could remove the cuffs and roll her onto her back. I didn't think that there was any chance that she would try - or could - escape, so I decided to leave her uncuffed as I prepared to do what I wanted to most - fuck the pointy-top hills on her chest.

I sucked one of her elongated nipples, and fingered the other, switching from time to time, and occasionally flicking her clit, as she lay moaning and still blindfolded on the bed. Since it was possible that her blindfold might come off during the titty fuck I was about to give her I decided to put my mask back on, and remove her blindfold. Her eyes were glassy as they adjusted to the low light in the room. I lubed up the valley between her tits, grumbled in a disguised and low voice into her ear "Push your tits together or I'll inflict pain on you," and dropped my recovered rock-hard cock into "pleasant valley."

Fucking those puppies may have been the highlight of my life. Fucking Marcia's tits had been almost as good except in her case I had to push her tits together myself, and Melanie had a more obvious titty-fuck orgasm. Then the ending was even better since once the first spurt of cum hit Melanie's chin she grabbed my cock and sucked the rest of my jism out of it.

Once I was depleted I lay next to Melanie fondling her tits and cuddling her. When she started snapping out of her sexually-induced trance I handcuffed her hands behind her back, put the blindfold back on while I removed my mask, and then led her into the master bathroom's large, ornate shower stall.

I cleaned her off completely, while occasionally twisting a nipple or fingering her twat or puckerhole, then dried her off.

After we both were clean I changed the sweaty cum-coated sheets on the guest room bed, re-cuffed her to the headboard and re-attached the scarves to her ankles. Then I gently inserted the washed-off vibrator into her pussy and turned it on low. Then I fucked her tits again, this time with me holding them together. This combination caused her to have a series of mini-orgasms, the like of which I had never seen or even heard of before. I left the vibrator in her when I went to get a washcloth to clean the cum off of her chest, chin and neck, and then turned the vibrator off but left it in her pussy.