Good Job/Bad Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I cuddled her, periodically massaging the marvels on her chest, until I heard her start to snore. Then I took a few photos of her for my later enjoyment and uncuffed her without waking her up. I left the vibrator in her pussy, got dressed, and removed everything that I had brought with me except for the vibrator.

As I fell asleep that night I was more serene than at any other time in my life.

Saturday I called Cheryl and reported on the experience, leaving her chuckling. That afternoon Marcia had me over to wash her car while she walked around it in a tank top and shorts to be sure that I was doing a good job, resulting in my predictable hard-on which she chastised me for.

I was very pleased when Monday came around that Melanie didn't smack me; I was hoping that she didn't recognize me, but couldn't know for sure. In addition to doing my normal grunt work and going to classes at the community college I did a menial task for Marcia, and made arrangements to meet Cheryl at 9:00 p. m. at the same bar where we hatched the ravage-Melanie plan.

Cheryl was giddy. She said that when Melanie first got to the office and Cheryl asked how her weekend was that Melanie was non-committal. When Cheryl closed Melanie's office door and grinned Melanie chortled "You bitch; you arranged it, didn't you?"

"I plead the fifth," Cheryl laughed in reply, then asked "How was it?'

"If I tell you the truth you'll arrange another one, and I couldn't take it; I might die of sensory overload," Melanie replied.

"That good, huh?" Cheryl said she laughed.

"Beyond words, beyond belief," was Melanie's response while her eyes glazed over as Cheryl left her office.

"Does she suspect me?" I asked Cheryl.

"I don't think so, but of course you can't do anything to give it away," she cautioned.

"You can be sure that I won't," I replied.

****************

Things got really strange over the next two months. First, I noticed a definite change in my attitude toward life. Cheryl and Melanie both commented on it, but when my Mom said the same thing I knew that I was different. I felt better about myself, I was getting "A"s in my community college classes studying to be a sonographer, I had ambition, and I was treating people more nicely. Then it seemed like the world was rewarding me for my renaissance when on Friday and Sunday of the same weekend two amazing things happened.

For Friday night Marcia had told me that I needed to take her to her company's awards dinner "And pretend like you're my boyfriend. I constantly get hit on by morons at my office who don't think that I'm dating and I want to dissuade them. Do you have a suit?"

I did have one suit - and it was a nice one and fit well, even though it wasn't an Armani - so I said "Yes."

"Also, you need to bring me a wrist corsage," she told me although not in her normally bossy manner.

"What's this, the prom," ran through my brain but I didn't say anything.

When I picked Marcia up on Friday night and drove her Mercedes to the hotel where the function was held she looked spectacular. I just about drooled looking at her tits, which I almost constantly thought about - that is when I wasn't thinking about Melanie's that is. She did parade me around as her boyfriend; I was very pleasant to everyone I met, and I acted appropriately proud when she accepted her award for best new employee. For the first time since I met her she treated me nicely including dancing slow dances while she buried her chest into my waist and with one of her legs usually between mine. She pretended to be complaining when on the dance floor she mumbled "Are you always hard?"

"Only around your tits," I replied, the first feisty comment that I had every made to her. She tried to hide it but I saw her smile in response.

Marcia had had her fair share of booze at the event and actually leaned her head on my shoulder on the drive home. When I parked in her parking garage she said "You need to take me to my apartment so that I don't fall on the way; if you do I'll make you some coffee."

This was the first time that she had offered me an incentive rather than just giving me an order. Of course I complied. Given how friendly she had been at the party I wasn't totally surprised - though extremely happy - when she asked me to unzip her dress. I was a little pleasantly surprised when she let the dress fall onto the floor. It had a built in bra so her tits were exposed and as magnificent as I had remembered them.

Staring into my eyes she walked up to me and touched my cock - hard to miss - tenting my pants. "You've been a good errand boy these past few months. Do you think that you could give me a titty fuck as good as the rape one?"

"You admit that you loved the titty fuck I gave you?" I grinned.

"Yes, you bastard; don't gloat," she moaned.

I kissed her for the first time then played with her titties a few minutes while she alternately groaned and squealed, and then carried her to her bed. I quickly disrobed. Her eyes got wide when my girthy hard cock popped free of my boxers. I grabbed the lube conveniently located on the nightstand, lubed up the pleasant valley, and got to work. It was even better than the first time because she was pushing her titties together and emitting pleasant groans.

I came like a B-52 taking off and she more than mildly orgasmed too.

Once we recovered I got her a washcloth and cleaned my cum off of her, although by then she had already massaged some into her skin. I then pulled off her panties.

"I didn't say that you could fuck my pussy, errand boy," she giggled.

"No, but I'm betting that you'll say yes to this," I fake snarled as I buried my face in her beaver.

The woman thrashed around like a landed tuna as I tongued, gummed, licked, and fingered her twat and clit, experiencing one orgasm after another. I got the feeling that she had never had oral before or at least not this zealous. Finally she pleaded "Stop, please stop, I can't take it anymore."

"Only if you let me fuck your pussy," I snarled.

She paused a second and then said "OK, but give me a five minute break first."

I gave her the five minutes and then I pounded her pussy unmercifully as we came with simultaneous roars.

I was as charged up as I had ever been and fucked that pussy twice more, and sucked those honkers raw, before I left at 9:30 the next morning.

As a still naked Marcia kissed me goodbye - without breakfast I might add since she's not very domestic - she blushed and said "I hate you, you know. I was happy with my sex life until you raped me. Now all I can think about is getting my tits fucked."

"You do know that I'm your errand boy for about two more months and I can't deny you a titty fuck if you ask, don't you," I sneered.

"Is that the only reason that you'd fuck my tits?" she pouted.

"No...so that I could fuck your pussy too," I chuckled.

She playfully slapped my shoulder and said "Get out you bastard - but you better come in more ways than one if I ask you to take care of my tits again."

With a song in my heart and a smile on my face I ate a big breakfast at a diner and then took my normal Saturday lab actually using some sonogram equipment. After the lab I studied like a man possessed. About 6:00 p. m., just as I was starting to think about dinner, I got a call from Melanie.

"Colin, I need you to help move some equipment from my house to the office and other equipment from the office to my house. Can you come by my house about noon tomorrow?"

"I have nothing planned for Sunday except more studying and I don't expect an errand call from Marcia," I responded. I thought that it would be at least two days before Marcia's tits and pussy recovered.

"Great, see you tomorrow," Melanie chimed.

I did move some equipment back and forth between Melanie's house and the office the next day, with her accompanying me both ways. When I had finished unloading the equipment in the den of her house she stood in the doorway, blocking it.

"You know that I really should fire you," she said in a snarky voice.

"Wh...wh...why is that?" I stammered.

"Because you went along with my evil niece's plan and fucked my pussy and tits, knowing that it was against company policy to have a sexual relationship with someone you work with," she stoically replied with her arms crossed.

I thought of denying it, but could tell from her look that she wouldn't buy that. "It didn't violate company policy because you're not an employee. You're the owner and the policy only deals with employees."

"Maybe, but I should still fire you anyway for ravaging me like that, causing me to almost pass out."

I thought that she had a funny look in her eye. I asked "Is Winston home?"

"Although it's none of your business, no he's out until about five," she replied with that same look - her eyes seemed to glow.

"Well since you're going to fire me anyway I might as well enjoy myself," I said as I quickly moved toward her.

Melanie put on a poor resistance performance. It wasn't long before she was bent over a padded chair in the den with her panties at her ankles and her skirt flipped up on her back while my cock was pistoning in and out of her snug pussy and my hands were mauling her prodigious tits. We came like tsunamis, and after we recovered I carried her to her guest room bed and fucked her tits with alacrity. Afterwards with my cum still glistening on her chest she grumbled "Goddamn you; why does you fucking me feel so good? It's so wrong you know, but I can't get Winston to even suck my tits let alone fuck them like you do. When you stare at my tits it makes me so fucking horny; I hate you."

"I don't care if you hate me as long as I can keep on fucking your tits and pussy," I chortled and then started sucking her elongated nipples. She groaned. She more than groaned when I fucked her titties again, and then she seemingly reluctantly made plans for regular future fuck sessions.

**************

After that weekend my life got really good. I was both titty and pussy fucking Marcia and Melanie two times a week each. With my new attitude on life I got my degree as a diagnostic sonographer in only eighteen months and started working as a sonographer at West Medical two days after I graduated.

Although Melanie never mentioned it Cheryl told me that she divorced Winston a few months before I graduated. I was kind of surprised that she never told me that because I would have loved to spend more nights with her.

I hadn't fallen for Marcia - I didn't really like her personality that much, but I certainly wasn't going to pass up that prime pussy and marvelous tits just because of a few temperament quirks. She never pushed about an exclusive relationship and I got the impression that she was interested in some rich guy she met at one of her social clubs and kept me around only because I was a better fuck.

My feelings for Melanie were different than they were for Marcia. I constantly had to push out of my mind feelings toward Melanie that I had never had before, which if I was astute I would have recognized as love. In fact, over the past three months or so intercourse with Melanie wasn't just fucking anymore; it was different.

After I had been working as a sonographer about two months the receptionist told me "Ms. Trenton is waiting in room C for a transvaginal ultrasound." A transvaginal ultrasound is used for many reasons, one of which is to check on the health of a fetus of a pregnant woman. It is more effective than an abdominal ultrasound at the early stages of pregnancy, although it would likely never be used in later stages.

I walked into Room C, where the lights were low, and said "Hi Ms. Trenton. My name is Colin..." and that's all that I got out.

"Melanie?" I rhetorically inquired after a period of stunned silence.

She reached out for my hand and pulled me toward her. "Please don't be mad at me Colin. I believe that I'm eight weeks pregnant with your baby. I didn't know quite how to tell you so I used this ruse. I've fallen in love with you even though you're thirteen years younger than I am. I wanted something of yours no matter what happens between us in the future.

***************

What did happen in the future was that I politely dumped Marcia, and Melanie and I got married. I wondered if it was a mistake when in her second trimester her libido ramped up to such an extent that I needed to take supplements and even occasionally a little blue pill to keep up with her. Fortunately, her libido returned to normal (for her, still high compared to most women) once she got into her third trimester.

We've now been married for six years, have two wonderful kids, and I'm happier than I ever thought that I could be. My parents are amazed at my transformation from a lazy good-for-nothing into a devoted father and husband.

Yes, I still fuck her fabulous tits at least twice a week.