Good Kisser

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joi read the email again to make sure she understood what the woman was saying. First, she got angry. The nerve of this bitch. She read a couple of more emails and was astonished that they were essentially asking the same thing. When she got through reading her emails, there were seven that pretty much requested that they meet to experience Omari's oral talents and would pay to do so.

Omari looked at her with a confused look on his face. "Joi wants wrong?" he asked.

Joi didn't say anything at first. Her mind was calculating. They were saving money to pay for their dream wedding. This could help out a lot. And she was sure that Omari would enjoy it. Well, she thought he would.

"Baby," she said, turning to him and taking his hands in hers. "What would you say if a woman offered to pay for you to eat her pussy?"

Omari's eyes got big and then narrowed. "Is this a trick question?" he asked.

Joi shook her head. "I'm being dead serious," she said.

Now Omari became angry. "No, you're not. Not if you love me you aren't. And I can't believe you would ask me such a thing." he said.

"I do love you. I love you bunches. And I know you would never do anything to hurt me. I also know you'd do anything to please me. These women here on this site LOVE what you can do. They're willing to pay good money to get some too." Joi pleaded.

Omari got up and stalked off to the kitchen. Joi waited a couple of minutes then came in there with him. Omari was looking down as he stood near the counter.

"I can't believe you would ask me to do something like that. What if I asked you to suck 50 dicks for $500 a pop? You would be offended too." he seethed.

Joi didn't say anything. She knew he was right, she would be upset.

"Baby we both know women aren't that way. This will be different. And you know you love licking pussy. I wouldn't be offended at watching you do what you do. It would be a change of pace for us, you know?" Joi said.

"I love licking YOUR pussy. And bringing YOU pleasure." Omari said softly. "The video was your idea and I did it for you. I didn't need anyone all up in our business like that. But this what you're asking..." Omari shook his head. "Baby, I don't know. I would do anything to please you but this is a bit much."

Joi crossed her arms and was silent for a minute. Then she said, "Well let's reply back to some of them. Let's see if they're serious and what they're willing to pay. Then we'll discuss it again, okay?" she said.

Omari thought about this for a minute then nodded his head. He turned and went back to making breakfast. Joi smiled and kissed him on the cheek and ran back to the laptop. She read through a couple of the emails she was interested in and she replied back with her cell number. Omari had breakfast on the table so they sat down and ate.

About two hours later, Joi got a text with a pic attached from one of the women she emailed back. The woman was very sexy and Joi showed Omari. Her name was Onyx and she was married. Omari took a deep breath and blew it out. "Okay let's call her." he said.

Joi dialed the number and put the call on speaker.

"Hi Onyx, how are you doing this afternoon?" Joi said.

"Hello there, I'm well and yourself?" Onyx said.

"We are well. I have you on speaker so that my fiance can hear. My name is Joi and he is Omari." Joi said.

"It's very nice to meet y'all. That was quite some video y'all posted. It caused quite the stir on the site." Onyx said.

"Can you believe that was the first time we've ever done anything of that sort?" Joi laughed.

"Oh wow. Really? Great job then. I hope you decide to do more. I'd love to see all of you some day." Onyx said.

"Maybe. We will see. So you like what my baby can do huh?" Joi said with a grin. Omari smiled nervously.

"Mmmmmm. YESSSSS." Onyx said and she laughed heartily. "I only wish my husband can perform like that."

"Your husband doesn't like going down on you?" Omari asked.

"It's not that. He's just lazy when it comes to that. But he loves it when I suck on him." Onyx said.

"You need to train him better," Joi said.

"Yes, I do. But I'm not feeling that right now. I want a taste of what you have there." Onyx said. "And I'll compensate you for your time."

"How much?" Joi asked.

There was a hesitation then Onyx said, "$1000."

Omari's jaw dropped and Joi silently whistled her joy. "Okay, we're down. Where do you live?"

"Maryland. PG County." Onyx said. "I would ask you if you could show my husband some pointers but he's not much of a listener and an even worse student."

Joi and Omari laughed but deep down they were both flabbergasted that a woman was willing to spend a grand to get her pussy licked right. And it seemed she wasn't the only one.

"Maybe we can do it this Saturday. My husband is traveling for business so he won't bother us." Onyx said.

Joi looked at Omari and he nodded. "Okay, that sounds cool. Saturday it is. Just call me later and let me know what time and your address and we'll be there." Joi said.

"I sure will. I'll talk to you later." Onyx said

"Bye bye," Joi said and ended the call. She turned to Omari. "Well baby, what do you think?" she asked.

"I can't believe that woman is going to spend that kind of money on my tongue. Are you sure you're down for this?" Omari asked.

"I replied to four emails. If all of those women are willing to spend that kind of money, then hell yes I'm down. That's five grand into our wedding fund. It'll put us over the hump for our budget."

Omari smiled. He loved seeing his lady happy and if this is what it took to make her happy, he would be the best clit-licker the world would ever know.

Not too long after talking to Onyx, Joi got an email reply back from another of the women she replied to. This woman included a pic of herself in the email. She was older but very sexy also. Joi showed Omari the email and pic. The woman's name was Sheila and she was a widow. She was 60 years old and had been married for over 30 years. Her husband had died last year and she was slowly trying to get back to living again after grieving. She had never been so turned on by a porn video as she was when she saw Joi's video. She also was willing to pay $1000 for Omari's services. She listed her phone number and asked Joi to call to set something up if she was interested. Omari nodded his approval and Joi made the call. Sunday would be the date for this adventure. Sheila lived in NW Washington DC.

Finally, Joi got an email from an attractive lesbian couple who lived in Lanham MD. Their names were Lisa and Kelli. They saw the video and Lisa bet Kelli that Omari couldn't make Kelli squirt like she could. Both women had a grand ready for the winner. Joi saw the potential for the $2000 and giggled like crazy. There was a pic attached to the email of the two women. Joi showed Omari the pic and he smiled. Joi emailed the couple back and asked if next week would be okay. She got the reply back that it was and it gave the couple's cellphone number.

Joi never got a reply back from the fourth person she replied to. She guessed that person chickened out.

"So we now have three dates," Joi said. "That's four grand for us. Are you ready for this?"

"I'm fine. The question is are you ready for this?" Omari asked.

"What do you mean? Hell yes, I'm down for this." Joi said.

"I'm not so sure. You're all gung ho right now because you're thinking of the money. But once we're in the mix, how will you feel about seeing me with another woman? I know how I would feel seeing you with another man." Omari countered.

Joi dismissed his concerns. "I'm fine. You just be ready when the times comes," she said but after saying that, Joi wondered if what Omari said would come true. She guessed she would find out soon enough.

Joi and Omari were supposed to be at Onyx's house Saturday at 8 pm and that evening, Joi and Omari got in their car for the drive. They were both quiet in their thoughts during the drive. They arrived at Onyx's huge house in Oxon Hill MD and knocked on the door. Onyx answered with a glass of wine in her hand. She was wearing a sheer nightgown which showed clearly she had on nothing underneath. She nodded her approval of the couple and invited them in.

Onyx was 43 years old. She was tall and had a very lean, athletic build. She had been married for 12 years to her husband who seemed to be married to his job as a lawyer with a lobbyist firm in DC. He pretty much left the woman alone to her own devices. Onyx tried to be faithful by staying fit and appeasing her husband but she was largely ignored. A woman has needs just like men did though. This oral experience was her way of semi-cheating. She wasn't going to fuck Omari so in her mind, she was okay.

"Mmmm, just what the doctor ordered." Onyx purred. She sounded just like Julie Newmar's Catwoman but looked like a very young Eartha Kitt. "Would either of you two like a drink?"

"No thank you." Omari politely declined. Joi said she would have a glass of wine. Her nervousness had taken over after seeing the sexy Onyx in person.

Onyx poured Joi a glass of Chardonnay and motioned for the couple to follow her upstairs to the master bedroom.

"Welcome to my little piece of paradise," Onyx said as they entered the suite. The furniture was all white. The bed was huge with a sheer white canopy. It was a bed fit for a princess. Remembering the husband's absence, Joi thought how lonely the bed would feel with no one to share it with.

Joi sat down on the chaise lounge chair in one corner of the room. Omari remained standing. He looked at Onyx, who downed the rest of her wine and came in front of him. At six feet, she seemed to tower over him. Onyx reached to her shoulders and untied the satin straps to her gown. It fell to her feet, baring her body. She was beautiful. She had a light complexion like Omari. Her breasts were small but her nipples stood erect and ready. The rest of her body was slim with her hips slightly flared away from her waist. Her belly was taut and her legs long. A small patch of fine pubic hair rose from her crotch that was otherwise shaved smooth.

"Where do you want me?" she purred.

"Where ever you feel comfortable. This is all about you, not about me." Omari said softly. He removed his shirt revealing his bare chest and Onyx licked her lips in lust as she made herself comfortable on the bed. Watching the interaction between the two, Joi felt a twinge of jealousy. She had not counted on this. Perhaps Omari was right.

Onyx lay back and opened her legs. Her hand slipped down and began to massage the hood of her clit. Omari slowly crawled onto the bed and made himself comfortable between her legs. He closed his eyes and took a deep whiff of her exotic scent. He pushed her legs back and kissed the crevice between the right side of her pussy and her thigh. He blew his hot breath on the area and began kiss and lick there. Onyx began to squirm and pant. Omari licked up her thigh to her pelvic area and around the vulva down to the other thigh. He sucked in the flesh of one side of her vulva and then the other. Onyx's clit was swollen and ready. Omari flicked his tongue across it for a few seconds and Onyx convulsed.

"Oh shit." she murmured as her pussy began to foam.

Omari sucked in her pussy flesh at the bottom and licked his way up towards the top near her clit and Onyx lost it. Her back arched as her first orgasm overtook her. She couldn't speak or cry out and the floodgates opened from her vagina as her juices gushed. Omari began to lick relentlessly up and down her labia, slurping the juices that ran from within and bathing the rest of her pussy with them. He darted his tongue in and out of her opening, driving Onyx crazy. Several times she put her hand on his head to hold it on a spot but couldn't keep it there.

"Oh my God!!" she screamed in passion as orgasm after orgasm assaulted her senses.

Omari slid her clit between his teeth and let his tongue vibrate over it from behind. This was too much for Onyx and her squirt erupted forth into his mouth. Omari released her clit and sucked her whole vulva into his mouth. He swished the flesh around warmly and let her juices flow freely down his gullet. He stayed like this for ten minutes, letting the orgasms flow through Onyx's body one right after another. It was like a tantric experience for her. Eventually, the orgasms slowed and ebbed to a stop and Omari sat up. Onyx lay back on the bed, spent and out of breath. Omari continued to watch her. He looked over at Joi, who was watching intensely.

After about 15 minutes, Onyx stirred and turned to her side with her eyes closed.

"Are you okay?" Omari asked, gently prodding her.

Onyx's eye opened and she saw Joi sitting patiently on the chaise. Onyx sat up and stared at Omari intensely. She shook her head and shuddered.

"Dayum boy. That is a lethal weapon you have there," she whispered. Omari looked at Joi and smiled.

Onyx slid off of the bed and picked up her purse, which was sitting on the nightstand. She pulled out 15 crisp 100 dollar bills and handed them to Joi. She turned to Omari and smiled.

"The extra $500 is a bonus. I'm hoping we can do this again some other time." Onyx said hopefully.

"That is something I would have to talk to my fiance about. But you are most generous." Omari said diplomatically.

Onyx nodded her acceptance and watched in lust as Omari put back on his shirt. Once he was dressed, Omari and Joi said their goodbyes and left the residence.

they got into the car and prepared to drive home. Joi asked, "Did you enjoy it? Licking her pussy?"

Omari looked at her and blinked once. "Yes, I did," he said then drove off. Neither one said anything else on the drive home. Joi received a text from Onyx thanking her for an amazing experience.

That next day, they were supposed to see Sheila at 4 pm. She lived in NW DC and it didn't take long for Omari to find her townhouse. They walked up the steps and rang the doorbell. They heard "Come in, it's open." and Omari opened the door.

"Please make yourselves comfortable. I'll be right down." the voice came from upstairs. Omari and Joi sat down on the couch in the nicely furnished living room. A brown tabby cat approached Joi and meowed. Joi's face wrinkled up in distaste and she immediately felt like she began to itch. She hated cats. Omari gave her a look that said, chill and they saw Sheila come down the stairs.

She was wearing a kimono robe that barely covered her butt and hardly covered her ample bosom. She was a thick dark chocolate honey with serious curves. She had a very pretty face with high cheekbones. She didn't need much make-up.

"I see you met Arthur," Sheila said with a smile as she watched the cat scurry away. "He's my only companion these days."

"Cats put up with humans. It's really their world and we're just along for the ride. They do make good companions." Omari said. Joi said nothing because she had nothing nice to say about cats.

"Yes, you're right Omari but there's no better companion for a woman than a man," Sheila said with a smile. "You're a cutie."

Omari blushed and smiled. Again, Joi felt that green envy pop up in her consciousness and she fought it off.

"Yum-my." Sheila giggled and took Omari's hand. She began to quickly lead him upstairs and Joi followed.

When they got into her bedroom, Joi found a place on the edge of the bed to sit down and watch. Sheila stood in front of Omari and took off her kimono robe and let it fall to the carpet. Omari watched her full, luscious 44 DDD breasts rise and fall with her breaths. She had a bit of tummy with thick thighs and a big round booty. Altogether, she was a pretty well put-together woman for her age. Omari thought she was gorgeous and he told her so.

"You look delectable," Omari said with a smile. Sheila grinned and threw her arms around his neck. Omari's hands roamed all over Sheila's generous body. Joi watched with no reaction but inside she was seething. Omari was actually enjoying himself with these women.

Sheila lay back at the head of the bed and Omari took off his shirt. He got between Sheila's legs and cupped her large bosom. Sheila held her breasts up to help him and Omari began to feast on her large chocolate nipples. Sheila squealed in pleasure with his touch. Omari lingered on each breast, his tongue circling her areolas. The fat nipples swelled in his mouth and he felt her body shuddering.

"Oh shit that feels good daddy, please don't stop." Sheila cried out as her pussy juices began to bubble. She wrapped her thick legs around his waist as he suckled each breast.

Joi watched Omari come off Sheila's breasts and began to make his way down to her wanton pussy. She decided she couldn't watch anymore. She quietly got up and left the bedroom and went downstairs to sit in the living room. She fully didn't expect to feel this way but Omari was enjoying himself too much with these women. Then again, all of this was her idea. Did she open Pandora's Box? She sat there and waited for them to come down.

Omari opened Sheila's generous thighs and laid his eyes on her juicy pussy. She had neatly trimmed her pubic area but Omari wasn't a fan of pubic hair. He would get through it though and he dived in right away. He lapped up and down her labia and darted his tongue in and out of her love hole. Sheila had long been ready for him and now her juices flowed even more from within. Omari pushed her legs back farther and tongued her twitching anus.

"Oh my goodness that feels wonderful!!" Sheila cried out. Her ample bottom was so very soft and Omari made her turn over on her knees doggy-style. He opened her butt cheeks and he tongued her ass even deeper. He then licked up and down her pouting pussy. Orgasm after orgasm flowed through Sheila's body and she lolled her head back and forth wildly while she mumbled incessantly. It was as if she had lost control of her body.

Omari smacked her ass hard as he munched on her pussy from the back. He sucked her clit into his mouth and that pushed Sheila over the brink.

"OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH!!" she screamed and a torrent of squirt juice hit Omari square in the face. Sheila immediately collapsed on the bed and passed out.

Omari sat back on the bed and admired his handiwork. The smile left his face when he noticed Joi wasn't in the room anymore. He sighed and went into the bathroom. He cleaned himself up then went back to the bed to retrieve his shirt. After putting it on, he went over and softly kissed Sheila on the forehead.

"Sheila, Sheila," Omari said softly.

"Huh? Whut?" Sheila mumbled and Omari smiled. He went downstairs and saw Joi sitting on the couch with a frown on her face.

Omari sighed and sat down beside his fiance. He took her hands in his and looked at her. "Are you okay?" he asked.

Joi gave him an evil look and didn't say anything. After about ten minutes, Sheila came downstairs. She was wearing the kimono robe again. She had a huge grin on her face. She handed a manila envelope to Joi and turned to Omari.

"Thank you, Omari. I loved every second of it. You come just as advertised." Sheila said, hugging him.

"Uhhh, thanks," Omari said with a sheepish smile.

Joi peeked in the envelope and her eyes got huge. She fingered through the $100 bills and counted 12 of them. Her grin spread from ear to ear.

"Thanks, Sheila." she said.

"It was worth every penny," Sheila said. Omari and Joi said their goodbyes and left.

Joi was giggling like a maniac as they got into the car and began to drive home. Omari didn't have anything to smile about. He knew what bothered his girlfriend earlier and he knew the money only temporarily made her forget.

When they got home, Omari sat down on the couch and looked at Joi. Joi kicked off her shoes and turned on the TV. After a few minutes, it was obvious to Omari she didn't want to talk about how she was feeling.