Good Kisser

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well?" Omari said to her as she continued to ignore him. "Aren't you going to say anything to me?" Joi still didn't say anything. She sat back on the couch staring at the TV. Omari seethed. "I knew this was a bad idea." he breathed. "I'm not doing anything else."

"We've already made a date with the lesbian couple," Joi said to him. "We can't pull out now."

"We need to talk about this!" Omari exclaimed.

"NO WE DON'T." Joi cried out. "Let me deal with what I'm feeling. I'll be fine." she continued, letting out a sigh.

Omari stared at her for a minute. He hated seeing her this way and he hated even more that he was the cause of it. He hung his head then got up and grabbed his car keys. He headed for the door.

"Where are you going?" Joi asked.

"I need to clear my head. I'm going for a drive." Omari said and left the house.

Joi let out a sigh and threw her head back. Inside, she was furious at him but she had no one to blame but herself. It absolutely ate her up inside that he was having fun with these women. But what did she expect from him? Omari was a good man but he was human. How could he not have fun with these beautiful attractive women naked and wanting him? That bitch Onyx would've fucked him right there in front of her. She didn't see what he did with chunky Sheila but he seemed to enjoy them big ole titties she had. Was Omari a chubby-chaser??? She shook her head vehemently. She had to get these thoughts out of her head. All of this was her doing. All Omari wanted to do was make her happy. And the money was great. They had $2700 in cash for three hours of work and another possible $2000 coming later on. And that was only the emails she had replied to. There were other asking the same thing of Omari.

Joi let out a hardy laugh and she shook her head. She couldn't believe she was pimping out her fiance. She smiled. Omari really did love her. She knew this. She didn't need to realize that he was doing all of this for her. He loved her regardless. But she couldn't let him continue to think she was upset with him because of all of this. When he came back home, she would apologize and make it up to him.

Omari had driven out to the local park and was watching kids play basketball. He looked forward to being a father and he wondered what kind of mother Joi would be. Shit, he didn't even know if she wanted kids. The subject had not yet come up. First, they'd have to get through this little life episode. Well, there was nothing little about it.

They had one more date to go but Omari didn't want to do it. It hurt him that Joi was upset about him just being a man and enjoying the flesh of beautiful sexy women when it was presented to him. None of this was his idea. He had never even considered cheating on Joi. It did bother him that he enjoyed pleasuring those women. But the ends justified the means. With the money from the dates, they'd have over $8000 in their wedding fund. Joi could have the wedding of her dreams. But would it be worth the stress it was causing right now? Ultimately, the answer was no. Omari thought that what they had right now was enough. When he got home, he would put his foot down and tell Joi he wasn't doing the last date. He watched the kids play one more game then he got into his car and drove back home.

When Omari came through the door, he saw Joi was pretty much sitting where he had left her. He came over and sat down next to her. "Joi, we need to talk about this," he said.

"Yes, we do. Let me talk. You listen." she said and waited for his response. When Omari didn't say anything, she continued. "First of all, I want to say that I'm sorry for letting you feel like I was angry with you for doing what came naturally," she said. Omari's face softened when he heard this and he listened further.

"The thought of us doing a video turned me on so much but I should never have posted it online. I could've just kept it for my own personal viewing but that wasn't enough. And then the idea of me pimping you out to these women..." Joi stopped and shook her head. "I wasn't prepared for the jealousy I felt watching you with them. I thought I could handle it but I couldn't. You seemed to be having fun playing with them and I couldn't take it."

"I was doing..." Omari began but Joi shushed him.

"I know. You were doing it for us. I know baby. I asked you to do it." she said. Her phone received a text and she looked at it. It was from the lesbian couple. They were trying to set up a date. Joi looked at Omari. "This is the lesbian couple. They want to see you tomorrow evening." Joi said.

Omari began to shake his head no but Joi continued. "No baby let's do this one last one. We promised. Trust me, I'm good. I promise I am. I won't get mad at you. Let's get this two grand and we'll be done."

Omari sighed and gave her a look that said he didn't know about this. "Baby, I'm totally not feeling this," he said.

"I promise I'll be okay. Look, I know you love me and I'm the only one you want. I love you too, even more so because of what you're doing for me. You don't have anything else to prove to me." Joi said. Omari was quiet for a while. He finally agreed to do the date. Joi smiled and texted the lesbian couple back that they would meet tomorrow evening.

That next night, they drove to the apartment of the lesbian couple. Kelli answered the door and hugged them both warmly. She was a pretty, freckle-faced woman with bushy dreadlocks, light skin, and glasses. She was of average height but with a petite shape. She was wearing a green sundress and sandals. Lisa came from the kitchen to greet them. She was short and thick with darker skin and killer curves. She had a short haircut, almost like Omari's. The hairstyle seemed to accentuate her oval shaped face, her big beautiful green eyes, and her full gracious mouth.

They all sat down on the couch and talked. The couple openly ogled Joi with lust. Lisa reached over and lightly stroked Joi's arm. "Mmmm, you look yummy too. Are you bi?" she asked.

Joi smiled nervously. "No, I'm afraid I'm strickly dickly." she laughed.

"Well, there's a first time for everything." Kelli giggled. Joi didn't say anything. She didn't want them to know she had experimented with women before. It just wasn't her thing.

"So..." Kelli began. "I know what my lady likes. When we saw that video, my first thoughts were that you're a natural. I noticed how you know exactly where your lady likes to be licked and you knew all of her erogenous zones. I give you big props for that. Most men don't know what any of that stuff means."

Omari just smiled and nodded. Joi smiled also. "That's my baby." she co-signed.

"Well, I bet Lisa that he can't do that with any other woman. He just knows your body." Kelli said, pointing to Joi.

Omari finally spoke. "Well babygirl, that's a bet you're going to lose," he said confidently.

Both Kelli and Lisa stared at him. Omari stared back with a straight face. Joi just smiled to herself. "Shall I prove it to you?" Omari asked.

"Please do," Lisa said.

"Lead the way," Omari said and he and Joi followed the couple into their bedroom.

They had already decided that Lisa was going to be first. She was wearing some tight gray gym shorts and a t-shirt. Omari watched her walk over to the bed and quickly got naked. Her curvy, dark chocolate body was beautiful and her pubes were shaved smooth. She climbed onto the bed at the head and lay back on one side. Joi and Kelli sat down on the other side, watching intensely.

This time, Omari didn't take off his shirt. His eyes drank in the beautiful woman lying on the bed waiting for him and he got between her legs.

"Mmmmm..." he moaned as he took in her scent. She smelled like peaches and his mouth watered. He began to gently kiss and suck on Lisa's 34 DD breasts and her erect nipples. He took his time, sucking sometimes hard or gentle, trying to figure out what she liked. He felt her body tremble when he nibbled a bit on her nipples and he knew she liked it a little rough. Her skin was ridiculously soft and he felt like he could just eat her up.

Lisa had forgotten about everything and was moaning with pleasure. She didn't expect the soft touch of this man on top of her and she didn't want him to stop. He even got it right that she liked a touch of roughness. She subconsciously reached down and felt his dick through his jeans, something she hadn't had in her hands in more than ten years.

Omari made his way down her soft waist, kissing and sucking on the flesh. He sucked hard enough to leave hickeys but he didn't see any while he worked. He parted her soft thighs and looked at the smooth-shaven bubbling pussy waiting for his touch. He covered it completely with his mouth and sucked the flesh in. An electric pulse shot through Lisa's body and she arched her back with the first explosive orgasm of the night. Omari tasted her sweet juices and he lapped up and down her vagina and rubbed his face all in it. He sucked firmly on the swollen hood of her clit and that little man poked his head out to be fiercely licked. Omari's tongue flickered over it and Lisa's body convulsed.

"OH FUCCCKKK!!" she shouted as she began her squirt. He had made her cum so fast that her brain barely had time to register what was going on. Her body was on auto-pilot with its reaction.

She was delicious. Omari slurped her pussy flesh up and down and darted his tongue in and out of her love hole. Lisa continued to scream out as she tried to hold Omari's head on her clit.

"SUCK THE CLIT!! PPPPPLLLLEEEASSSE SUCK THE CLLLLLIIITTT!!" she screamed and Omari obliged. He took the clit in his teeth and flicked his tongue across it like a rattlesnake.

It was a wrap. Lisa's eyes got huge as her squirted erupted onto Omari's face and mouth. She felt every muscle lock up briefly then relaxed. She lay there panting for breath as stars floated around in her eyes.

Kelli was flabbergasted. "Baby, are you okay?" she asked the still panting Lisa. She continued to lay there silently staring at the ceiling. Joi giggled to herself. That's one grand to collect, she thought. One more to go.

Kelli looked at Omari, who had Lisa's cum dripping from his chin. A slight smile came across his face. Kelli got off the bed and came around to the side Omari was lying on. She grabbed the bottom of her dress and pulled it up over her shoulders and off, revealing her naked body. Her breasts were smaller but her nipples were bigger than Lisa's. She also had a full bush of pubic hair. Omari tried not to show it but inwardly he frowned. He didn't like pubic hair. He was glad Joi was shaved bare.

Kelli had a stern look on her face. She pushed Omari back onto the bed and climbed onto him. She continued on and straddled his chest. She reached down and held his head back. Omari knew what was coming next and he didn't fight her. Kelli inched forward and mounted Omari's face. She held his head with one hand and pulled back on the thatch of pubic hair with the other. Her clit fully exposed, she ground it down on Omari's mouth and he sucked at will. Kelli threw her head back in awe at the sensation. Omari buzzed like a bumblebee as she sucked and the vibration he made was like a toy.

"Oh my," Kelli mumbled as she broke down on top of him. Her juices began to flow all over his face as he sucked harder on her clit.

"That is the fucking SHIT..." she moaned as another orgasm washed over her. "You's a bad mufucka, aren't you?" she said through gritted teeth.

She got up on her feet and squatted over his tongue. Once again, Omari anticipated what she wanted and his powerful tongue came out like a switchblade. Kelli slid her pussy down on his tongue and she fucked herself on it.

"Unnnggh." she grimaced as she played with her clit while fucking herself. Joi watched in amazement. Omari was using his tongue like a dildo. She had never thought of this and she wanted badly to try it. She couldn't wait to get home.

Kelli was feeling it. Her eruption was building up to a crescendo and she was unstoppable in pursuing it. Omari's missile of a tongue was still standing strong. She grabbed the sides of Omari's head and bounced relentlessly on it. Suddenly a bright light flashed across Kelli's eyes and all of her senses exploded. She threw down one more powerful thrust and her body started to quake.

"FFFFFFFUUUUUCCCCCKKKKK!!" she screamed as her squirt unloaded on Omari's face.

Omari wasn't prepared for the amount of juice she unleashed. He almost drowned in it. He threw her off of him as he sat up and coughed violently. Kelli landed beside Lisa, who had now regained her composure and they held onto each other. Omari coughed hard for another minute and eventually caught his breath. His face and shoulders were wet with squirt juice. He looked at Joi, who was still in shock at what she had just witnessed.

Lisa and Kelli looked at each other and kissed softly.

"Are you okay baby?" Lisa asked.

"Shit, we should be asking him that," Kelli said and smiled at Omari, who was still breathing hard. He smiled back at them.

"I almost killed you, man," Kelli said with a laugh. "That was off the fucking rafters."

"Yes it was," Lisa said softly. "That deserves a round of applause."

Kelli reached over and opened the drawer to the nightstand. She pulled out an envelope and handed it to Joi. Joi looked inside and visually counted the 20 $100 bills inside.

"Can I use your bathroom to clean up?" Omari asked. Lisa pointed towards the door and Omari went inside. Their eyes turned to Joi.

"Are you sure we can't convince you to a threesome some day?" Kelli asked with a smile.

"Nah, I'm good. I'm flattered though." Joi said with a smile, getting up off of the bed.

Omari came out of the bathroom. His shirt was soaked but he was going home anyway. He and Joi said their goodbyes and left the apartment.

Outside, they got into the car to head home. Joi put her hand on Omari's arm. "Baby, that was fabulous. But I'll never ask you to do something like that again. I can't stand the thought of sharing you anymore. I'm keeping that dick and hurricane tongue all to myself. Deal?" she said.

Omari smiled and replied, "That is a deal." He started the car and drove off.

Joi grinned and said, "Now you do realize of course that I'm going to ride that tongue when we get home right?" They both laughed.

END