All Comments on 'Good Little Christian Girls: Emma'

by halfnakedhistory

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
dondddonddabout 6 years ago
Christian girls love cock

Yes, those "innocent" Christian girls aren't always so innocent.

Those Christian girls love cock too.

They will so easily give their virginities to the godless, nonChristian men they date -- instead of the Christian men they may later marry.

The feign "innocence" & claim to be "waiting for marriage" before having sex as they make-out & engage in heavy-petting with the nonChristian guys they date.

They won't stop their guys from feeling them up or fingering them.

They will even lay-back & let the guy engage in "simulated sex" by allowing them to mount them & rub their penises up against their sexy virgin pussies, which secretly crave their men's cocks.

The guy will love the feelings but the smart ones won't tolerate it for long.

Soon, they begin to slowly slide their hungry cocks deep into their girl's very wet pussies.

For all their earlier objections, the Christian girls won't try to stop them as their men begin to slowly penetrate their pussies.

I've always wondered what these Christian girls think about in their minds as they feel their nonChristian men's impressive cocks penetrate their "innocent" pussies.

As their guys move their nonChrsitian penises in & out of them, do the women think about God, their faith or moral convictions?

Or do they close their eyes & take-in all the new sensations their men's large cocks provide them?

Most lay-back & give themselves to their men, later (in public) portraying themselves as "good Christian girls," even as they later see their guys & let them fuck their pussies hard, all through the night after their dates.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dont know if this story are real but I know there are some socalled christians girl or boy who not live after theirs relegion. I meet girls I know was real christian but even this girl wasn't impossible to get into bed and I had much pleasure with having my hungry cock in her tight pussy. She was always softly and effectionate, blushing and moaning and I know she was enjoying it even she had another opinion about having sex beexfore marriages. But even for good christian girl its hard to be without sex so its not hard to seduce her as we think

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous