Good Morning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pushed gently, but steadily into my ass. I pushed back against her grunting and groaning as the huge dildo penetrated deeper and deeper. I felt tears rolling down my cheeks, and heard myself whimper. After what seemed like an eternity of her pushing into me, but was probably a couple minutes. Gina stopped pushing. The stabbing sensation in my ass was replaced by a burning sensation and then a constant ache.

I took deep breaths and worked to regain my composure. I tried to adjust my body but the pain in my ass was to much. I laid there afraid to move, and tried to think of something to take my mind off of the pain. I pictured my favorite porn star and imagined her beneath me with my cock buried deep in her ass. I felt my cock stiffen and was reminded of Gina's hand holding it. It throbbed and my body shook. My ass ached, but the pain was gone replaced by a fullness, and a feeling that is hard to describe. It was like someone was touching the inner most part of my being and massaging it. It felt good, no it felt awesome.

I started rocking back and forth allowing her big cock to gently move a little inside me. Gina put her hands on my hips and held me still, "So is my slut ready to get fucked? Well, if you want this big cock, you have to beg me like a little bitch."

Her voice echoed in my head and certain words exploded in my brain. "SLUT! BIG COCK! BEG LITTLE BITCH!"

I wanted to fight her, to keep my dignity, but something deep inside me could not resist. I had been humiliated wearing panties, teased with a finger fucking and almost torn in half by a giant dildo. All the while turned on and off, on and off. Pleasure and pain, pleasure and pain. My cock longed to shoot it's load and my ass ached for a good fucking. A voice cried out from deep inside me.

"Please! Please!" I screamed in a lusty voice "Please fuck my ass! Fuck me like a slut. Make me your little bitch, but fuck the cum out of me!"

Gina responded by pulling her cock almost all the way out, poring lube on it and slowly pushing it all the way back in. "That's a good little bitch." Her voice could not hide her happiness.

I felt the emptiness as she pulled out and then the sweet massage as she pushed back in. She gently fucked me, in and out slowly increasing the speed of her thrusts. The sensation was incredible, but I needed her to increase the pace and intensity. It wasn't enough for her to fuck me, I need her fuck me like a cheap whore.

"More, Fuck me harder, faster. FUCK ME LIKE A BITCH!" I screamed as I slammed my ass back against her thrusts. Her big cock buried deep in my ass and pressing against my prostate with each thrust. She fucked me harder and deeper and I could feel something building within. It wasn't like any orgasm I had before. I heard moaning, but it wasn't only me.

"Oh yes. Yes take my big cock baby." Gina moaned softly. The strap on bumped her clit with every stroke and she was close to orgasm herself.

Within moments we were both screaming as we came together. I shot rope after rope of cum all over the bed. Gina took a moment to recover and then pulled the dildo out of my ass. She stepped out of the harness dropping it to the floor and walked to the side of the bed. She smiled at me and scooped up my cum in her hand. Then she rubbed it all over her cunt.

"Roll over baby." She commanded me and I climbed onto the bed and laid on my back. She climbed up on the bed and straddled me her pussy inches above my face. "Clean my sloppy cunt baby!"

Gina lowered her cunt to my mouth and rubbed it against my lips and tongue. I had never tasted sperm before, but I was her bitch now and would do whatever she wanted. I lapped at her cunt, sucking out the mixture of our juices and licking her clit. It didn't take long before she came thrashing wildly and pushing hard against my face. She squirted in my mouth, and then fell forward resting on my stomach.

I felt a hand on my cock, which had regained it's erection. "Looks like you're ready for a reward slut." Gina said as she jumped up and leaned over the bed. She poured some lube on her ass. "Come and fuck my ass."

I nearly jumped through the ceiling as I got off the bed and lined up behind her. I rubbed my dick against her hole and then slammed it in. It was her turn to be the bitch.

She squealed as our hips met. "That's it bitch fuck me hard!"

I thrust in and out in and out. It was savage and violent. She moaned and begged for me to fuck her harder and faster. I fucked her ass furiously. She began to tremble and I felt her ass contract against my cock. She came screaming and that was it for me. I shot another huge load up her ass.

We both fell forward and I laid there my cock still inside her. After a minute or two my erection subsided and my dick fell out of her ass. I moved off of her.

Gina leaned up on her elbows and pushed the cum out of her ass. It dribbled from her asshole down over her cunt. She rubbed it into her pussy and then licked the remnants from her palm. Looking over her shoulder at me she smiled. "My cunt is all sloppy again slut."

12