Good Morning

Story Info
Morning Sex.
2.7k words
4.22
16.5k
11
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Own2006
Own2006
60 Followers

Shane took in all of Scarlett's body with his eyes. She lay sleeping on her side with her back to him, her left leg bent under her right, her arms under the pillow. He wanted to touch her but she would wake up at the slightest movement and he wanted to watch her in this peaceful state for a few more moments. Her pale skin was warm and always so soft, her red hair lay splayed on the pillow, she smelled like an intoxicating combination of her vanilla perfume, sleep and her scent from last night's sex. Her shoulders rose and fell gently as she slept. The curves of her body, round at her breasts, in at her waist, out round her hips and down her thighs, made Shane want to caress her. He loved how her shape fit around him and in his arms.

He thought about how she moved, the sounds she made, the taste of her and how warm she felt when he was inside her. His morning wood bounced and he was lying close enough to Scarlett that he knew she could feel it on her back. He slid behind her, resting his chin on her shoulder, pressing his chest against her back, gently thrusting his hips against hers, wrapping his leg over the top of hers and running his hand down her body, over all her curves and resting on her thigh as he breathed out deeply. Scarlett stirred. "Mmmmm good morning, beautiful" whispered Shane, kissing her neck and shoulder.

"Hmm hello" replied Scarlett, her voice sleepy. She stretched instinctively, reaching her arms up above her head and arching her back. She felt Shane's cock hard against her ass. "Oh! It is a good morning for you!" she whispered. Shane lifted his leg from the top of hers and pushed it inbetween hers, opening her legs to him. He ran his right hand up the back of her thighs to her ass and then between her legs from behind, he groaned as she lifted her top leg and he felt her warm pussy under his fingers. "I'm still a bit wet from last night I think" she whispered "but can you pause for just a minute? I need to pee!" He growled in mock frustration but moved to let her get out of bed. She slipped his sweater on and left the room.

Returning from the bathroom, Scarlett announced "My hands and feet are freezing, before you complain!" as she removed Shane's sweater and pulled back the duvet. He was lying on his back and gripped her wrist to pull her on top of him. She straddled him, trying to keep her feet from touching him as her knees gripped his sides. His cock was hard and flat against his stomach and she grazed it with her pussy as she tried to get comfy, lying her body down on his, her breasts pressed against his warm, hairy chest. He nudged her forward to kiss him, she dropped her hands to his shoulders to balance herself and he inhaled sharply, she giggled "I told you they were cold!" They started kissing and Shane bucked his hips towards her, she could feel how hard he was and she knew he wanted to be inside her. "I'm not wet enough yet" she whispered into his mouth as they kissed.

"I know, babe" replied Shane, he started kissing her neck as he caressed her back. "Sit on my face, I want to taste you" he whispered, pulling her hips up towards him. He moved the pillows and grasped her onto her knees above his face but feeling her resist, he looked up. "Relax babe, I know it feels good for you like this. I'll move you if I need a break" Shane encouraged.

He could see she wanted it but she always hesitated, he knew she felt the most vulnerable in this position even though she enjoyed it the most and he relished watching and feeling her get lost in the sensations on his mouth. She leaned the front of her body on the bed frame and slowly lowered herself down to his mouth. He grasped her thighs and started gently licking her pussy, her smell and taste surrounded him and made his cock stiffen even more. She moaned quietly and sighed deeply as he continued, he felt her relax under his tongue. He watched her rest her elbows on the bed frame and arch her shoulders, hanging her head down and meeting his gaze as she melted into his mouth.

"Mmmm that feels so good" Scarlett whispered. The feeling of his tongue lapping and his mouth gently sucking around her pussy was bliss. She closed her eyes and lifted her head back as she moaned and breathed in a rolling wave of sensations as Shane's mouth clamped on her. He reached his hands up to stroke her skin, squeeze her breasts and nipples and his tongue caressed her clit. She began to grind her hips and she couldn't control the sounds she was making, she opened her eyes and looked down at him, warning him that she was ready to orgasm.

Shane felt her body begin to rock, he knew she was close and he wanted her to relax fully and let her body be overcome with pleasure. He watched as she opened her eyes and looked into his, the pleasure was marked on her face but it was as if she needed reassurance. He gave her a slight nod and blink, grasped her hips hard and continued licking and sucking her firmly. The sounds from her mouth were delicious, she bucked her hips and he felt her familiar pre-cum rush of juice as she moaned loudly "Oh! Yes!", her hips bucked wildly on his mouth and he carried on licking her until the aftershocks and her moans subsided and she leaned heavily on her arms on the bed frame, breathless.

With her legs trembling, Scarlett let Shane guide her body down the bed, straddling his torso and rest her head in the crook of his neck as he wrapped his arms around her, stroking her back. "I've been thinking about that since last night" Shane whispered "You're so beautiful, I love having you on my mouth and watching as I make you feel good, babe. You taste and smell so good, I love your smell and tasting you on my beard and my fingers." he moaned. Scarlett started kissing him passionately "Can you taste yourself on me?" Shane asked.

"Mmm hmmm. It makes me want you inside me" whispered Scarlett, sliding down his body until she felt his hard cock between her legs. She sat up, leaning back on his legs slightly and took his cock in her hand, she stroked it along her pussy lips, mixing the wetness of his pre-cum with her own juice. Shane shuddered and growled, looking down at her. Scarlett teased "Shall I slide you inside? Do you want to feel how wet you've made me?" She sat up slightly, pushing his cock just inside her and eased herself slowly down on top of him. They both groaned.

Shane closed his eyes and threw his head back. "Ah! Wow. Fuck! Wait, wait a minute. Don't move, Scarl" Scarlett stopped, giggling softly and Shane tensed "Ah don't move, don't talk, don't anything, I can feel it all and that's how close I am to cumming" he grasped her wrists together, holding them down on his chest and breathed deeply. Scarlett was silent and still and he could feel her breathing. Her pussy was swollen and dripping wet, it squeezed round his cock and every movement squeezed him harder. After a minute, he adjusted her on top of him and looked down at her. She was looking up at him, her eyes were soft and she had a loving smile on her face. She reached up and stroked his beard. "Ooh. Sorry babe, I didn't want to cum too soon." he said, letting go of her wrists.

"Don't apologise, we both need a break now and then." said Scarlett "It gave me a chance to get used to your massive cock filling me up again." she winked. "So if we stay like this and don't move, you can feel it when I'm talking?"

Shane laughed "Ooh you minx! Yes, I can, it's like the vibrations through your body, it's stronger when you laugh." Scarlett laughed. "Ooh fuck, stop it! Do you know how tight your pussy is?! Like a vice grip on my cock in there!" he joked. "I bet you can feel it when I do this..." he began twitching his cock inside her and she squealed, falling forward onto his chest. He laughed "See what I mean!" They started kissing and he stroked his hands down her back, grabbing her ass and pushing it down against his hips. "Now, talk to me" he whispered, pressing his forehead against hers and looking deep in her eyes.

Scarlett sat up, pulled his legs up behind her so his feet rest on the bed and she could lean against his knees and began grinding up and down on his cock. "Is that ok for you?" she asked, studying his reaction. He nodded and groaned, grabbed a pillow to prop his head up further and looked at her lustfully. "Does my pussy feel nice and wet and warm sliding on your cock?" she teased, licking her lips and smiling at him. "How is it feeling my tight pussy fuck you, Shane? Fucking your hard cock" He groaned and stroked his hands up her thighs. "Do you like me riding you like this? So you can watch as your cock glides in and out of me?" He growled, grasped her hips, pulling her forward and she sat up, her hands leaning on his chest as she thrust faster. "Mmmm this dirty talk is turning me on more than you for a change" she moaned.

Shane laughed and sat up, pulling them up against the head of the bed with Scarlet firmly in his lap "I know you love it really, I feel how wet your pussy gets. No point in denying it, babe. You're so damn sexy when you talk dirty." he whispered. Scarlett rode him harder, moaning and gasping for breath. "You're going to cum again, I can feel it. Come on, babe. Make yourself cum on my cock." He took her nipple in his mouth and put his hand in a fist, between their bodies, his knuckles quickly coated in her juice as her clit rubbed against them. Her body convulsed as she grinded furiously, chasing the feeling. "Aww yeah, babe. Fuck that cock, let me feel that squeeze of your pussy. Mmmm your juice is running down my balls. I want you to cum so hard for me." Scarlett moaned and stiffened in his arms, clasping her hands on his shoulders and closing her eyes. He felt her pussy clench his cock in short, intense grips as she came. He kissed her chest and neck softly as she tried to steady her breath. "Mmmm good girl. Fuck that was hot!" whispered Shane, stroking her face. "Open your eyes, look at me, babe" he whispered. Scarlett opened her eyes and lowered her face to his, kissing him softly on the lips "You're so beautiful" he whispered, kissing her in soft kisses on her face, still holding her tightly in his arms.

Scarlett stretched gently "Oh fuck I can't stop shaking" she whispered. Shane lifted her slowly, pulling his still fully hard cock out. She winced & inhaled sharply. She climbed off his lap and lay down on her stomach on the bed, squeezing her legs together, still blissed out from her orgasm. Shane lay on his side beside her, stroking her neck, her shoulders, her back, her ass, her thighs and began kissing her gently where he touched her. She sighed and moaned softly. She watched him move down the bed, behind her and kissed her gently from her calves, up her legs, behind her knees, up her thighs, across her ass, up her back, across her shoulders and up to her neck. She shivered and felt goosebumps on her skin as his beard and lips tickled her. He stopped and leaned down to her face, looking in her eyes and raising his eyebrows as his hand caressed her skin. "I'm good, I'm not cold" she whispered to him "It feels amazing". He nodded as she stroked her fingers up over his balls and grasped his cock, it was still wet from her pussy and she looked him in the eyes as she licked her hand. He groaned. "Fuck me" she whispered "I want you to fuck me, I need you to make cum again." Shane leaned down and kissed her.

"Stay where you are" he whispered as he straddled her legs from behind while she lay on her stomach. "Open your legs and arch your back just a wee bit" he whispered and he pushed his cock firmly inside her as she moaned. He pushed her back down on the bed, slid her legs closed and crossed her ankles, resting on his knees and thrusting his length into her until their skin was pressed together. "Mmm Aw that's tight, does that feel ok for you babe?" Shane panted.

"oh FUCK! Yes that feels good, oh my God it's so deep" she moaned "Mmmm. Fuck me!"

"You want me to fuck you? Shall I fuck your tight pussy?" groaned Shane, thrusting slowly. "I can feel you squirming, babe. Do you think you'll cum quickly if I fuck you quickly?"

"Yes, I'm nearly there, I can't wait. Please fuck me, Shane" she begged, reaching her hand back and grasping his thigh.

Shane groaned "Mmmm I can feel it. I won't last long babe, you're so tight. As soon as I feel you cumming it'll push me over the edge" Scarlett moaned and trembled as he continued to thrust slowly into her "I think we might cum together. If I fuck you fast, I'm going to cum hard in your tight pussy, my balls are aching to be emptied. Are you ready for me to fill you up, babe?"

Scarlett moaned his name and he began fucking her furiously, the pressure rose in her body and she moaned. "Oh fuck I'm gonna cum" groaned Shane "Tell me where you want it."

Scarlett's orgasm shook her body and she moaned loudly "Cum inside me" she gasped and moaned as Shane thrust hard into her.

He groaned "Oh fuck, oh fuck, yes, take it" and felt his cock thrust 4 large spurts of cum inside her, he grunted loudly and gave her 3 more spurts before collapsing on top of her back on the bed, his cock still throbbinging in her twitching pussy.

They lay, breathless, against each other, he found her hand and entwined their fingers. "Are you ok?" he gasped in her ear. Scarlett smiled, still panting and managed to nod. "Good" he said "I'm gonna pull out." They both groaned as Shane pulled his cock out from her tight pussy, cum dripped out onto her leg and the bed sheets. "That's a lot of cum! don't move." said Shane, lying back on the bed beside her. Scarlett raised her eyebrows. "Although you came a lot too. Hmmm, 3 times was it babe?" he teased, breathing on his nails and pretending to polish them on his chest. Scarlett rolled her eyes and he laughed. "C'mere for a cuddle" he whispered, lifting his arm to cradle her.

She moved up onto her knees to lie across on his chest and felt the silky wetness between her legs "Aw no, eugh. oh God!" she whined and looked down to see the sticky puddle dripping down her legs and on the bed sheets. She looked up at Shane.

He pulled her onto his chest "Don't worry, we'll clean up later. We definitely need a doze. Aren't you tired? You deserve it after that." he whispered.

Scarlett kissed his chest and stroked his skin. "I don't think my legs will work to let me stand up steady for a good while yet anyway" she giggled.

"Good girl" whispered Shane.

Own2006
Own2006
60 Followers