Good Morning Tease

Story Info
Husband teases wife all morning. But will she get to cum?
2.4k words
4.61
19.9k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Switch90
Switch90
150 Followers

Michelle woke up to the feeling of her husband's gentle kisses on her thighs. She opened her eyes, groggy from the deep calm of her sleep. She was relaxed, enjoying the sensation of Shane's lips against her skin. She smiled and moved to place her hand on his head, she loved to run her fingers through his hair as he pleased her. But, not this morning. This morning she found her wrists tied securely to their headboard. Not with any rough rope, or chains, not even with the cuffs they sometimes used. Her wrists were tied with silk scarves, ones she didn't even know they had. She could feel that her ankles were likewise secured to the bed. She lifted her head and saw her husband smiling up at her.

"Good morning beautiful." He said, before going back to kissing his way up her thighs.

"Good morning. This is a surprise." She tugged slightly at the silky restraints, testing them.

"I hope you don't mind. I felt like playing with you this morning."

"Mmm, not at all. I mean, I guess I'll allow it."

Michelle was accustomed to being the one in charge in the bedroom. Shane's natural tendency to submit to her was the predominant theme of their sexual relationship. This mornings fun was a welcome change of pace for her. She had been longing for him to take the weight of that responsibility of her shoulders. She decided to relax and enjoy as her husband no doubt worshipped and pleased her.

Shane's kisses hand traveled up her right thigh and back down her left. He continued kissing his way down her leg, and then back up the other. The whole time his hands gently following, massaging his wife. He continued kissing up her body, taking his time to lick and gently graze her nipples with is teeth. He finally worked his way up her neck, before planting a deep and passionate kiss on her lips. He laid beside her, a hand tracing teasingly along her thigh.

"I am in a very particular mood this morning, and you might not like it," he said.

"What mood is that exactly?" Michelle raised an eyebrow in curiosity.

Shane kissed her lips again, as his hand slid closer to her already wet pussy. A single finger barely tracing her slit.

"I'm in the mood to tease you. I'm in the mood to test your limits, to see how much you can take before you're squirming and begging."

Michelle felt a shudder run through her body. As a general rule, she was not a fan of being teased for very long. Shane loved tease and denial, absolutely lived for the frustration of being made to wait. That was pure torture for his wife. Once she was warmed up, she expected an orgasm. Several in fact. Hard and fast and satisfying. As much as she wanted, when she wanted.

"You know I'm not patient enough for that." She smiled and bit her husband's lip as they kissed again.

"Well it's a good thing I tied you down then, isn't it?"

Shane laughed lightly as he started kissing his way back down her neck. She pulled at the scarves again.

"Squirming already?"

"No. No, it's fine. I know you. You won't be able to resist making me cum."

"We'll see. Like I said, I'm in a particular mood."

Shane reached over to the nightstand and grabbed his phone. He held it up so that Michelle could see the timer he'd set.

"Three hours?!"

Shane smiled and slowly shook his head yes, as he hit start on the timer and set the phone back down.

"You can handle it. Just relax and enjoy."

Michelle groaned as his attention went back to her breasts. His hand gently held them as his lips and tongue teased her hard nipples. Swirling his tongue around them, gently tugging at her piercings with his teeth. As he teased her, she could feel herself becoming more and aroused. He let a hand wander between her legs, tracing two fingers along the lips of her pussy. She was aching for more. Her breathing was getting heavier.

"Sweetheart. Are you ok? It's only been a few minutes..." He smiled at her.

"Shut up." She let out a sigh, and did her best to put on an angry pouty face.

Suddenly he slipped a finger deep inside her wet pussy. She let out a moan as she arched her back. But his finger withdrew just as quickly.

"Oh! Come on!"

Shane lifted his finger to his mouth, sucking it clean.

"Sorry. I just wanted a taste. You know how much I love to taste you."

"Well get down there with your mouth and have some more then!"

"Oh I will. But not yet. We still have plenty of time."

He returned to teasing her breasts, but now his hand continued teasing between her legs too. Michelle did her best to resist the temptation to squirm or struggle, determined not to give in to her husband so soon. As he continued to give her breasts attention, his finger began gently sliding between her lips. Then slowly, oh so slowly, he entered her again. Her sighs and whimpers increased. First one finger, slowly teasingly fucking her. Then two. Then three. Her hips rocked against his hand. She wanted it harder, faster. She wanted his fingers to fuck her, to make her cum. But they didn't, they just kept their slow and steady pace. Shane kissed back up her neck, leaving hickeys this time as she moaned more and more loudly.

"Are you enjoying yourself sweetheart?" He whispered in her ear.

"Mhhmmmm..." Her eyes were closed, she was entirely focused on the feeling of his fingers sliding in and out of her.

"Good. That's my good girl."

Shane could feel her pussy tighten around his fingers at that comment.

"Oh. Do you like that? Do you want to be my good girl?"

Michelle let out a long sigh, before biting her lip.

"Yes... Yes. I want to be your good girl."

Shane started moving his fingers faster. In and out. Her pussy was soaked, his fingers glided in and out so easily. In and out. In and out. She started to moan.

"Good girls get rewarded. Good girls get fucked, hard and fast. Just like they like."

Michelle could feel herself building toward orgasm. Her whole body tensed, her pussy clenched around her husband's fingers. Suddenly, they were gone. Shane pulled his fingers from his wife's aching pussy.

"No! What the fuck?! No!" Michelle raised her body off of the bed, she pulled tightly against her silk restraints.

"So 27 minutes..." Shane laughed. "It took 27 minutes for you to squirm and beg and become desperate for me."

Michelle continued struggling against her bonds. Her pussy throbbing with desire, needing to be filled again.

"Stop. Stop struggling. Lay still, now."

"Fuck you! Get over here and fuck me!"

Michelle was usually able to take control in these situations. To manipulate Shane into giving her what she wanted. She looked down and saw his hard cock. He was throbbing just as much as her pussy was. She knew he wanted to fuck her, to take her, to push her over the edge with his cock.

"Come on. You teased me enough. Fuck me, fuck me hard and fast. We can cum together. Think about how good it's going to feel. Come on!"

Shane knelt next his wife's head. He smiled down at her.

"Do you want me to fuck you? Do you want to feel my cock inside that dripping wet pussy?"

"Fuck, yes. You know I do."

"Then be a good girl and suck my cock. Show me how badly you want it."

Michelle let out a groan. She didn't want to suck his cock, all she wanted in that moment was to get fucked. To get her pleasure. But she knew she had to play along. She opened her mouth and took the head of her husband's cock between her lips. His hand gently held the back of her head and she started to suck. She could taste precum, he was every bit as worked up as she was. She slowly took more of his cock in her mouth, until she was deepthroating him. She was very proud of her oral skills, and she had every reason to be. Shane reached down and rubbed her clit as she continued sucking on his cock. He could feel her moaning around his cock, making him throb and leak into her mouth. They were both lost in their lust for each other at this point.

Shane withdrew his cock from his wife's mouth. She was almost sad to feel him go, she licked her lips and savored the taste of his precum. He positioned himself between her legs, hands on her thighs. He rubbed the head of his cock against her pussy.

"Are you ready for me to fuck you?" He asked.

"Oh God, yes! Fuck me!"

"How bad do you want it?"

"I fucking want it! I want it! Ok?! You win! I''m begging you, just fuck me!"

"Are you my good girl?"

Michelle was squirming, trying to thrust herself forward onto his cock. Pulling at her restraints.

"Yes! Fuck yes! I'm your good girl! Just give me your fucking cock!"

Shane pulled away, stood up and left the room.

"What the fuck?! Where did you go?! Get back in here!"

Frustrated and down right angry, she laid in the bed silently until he returned. He was carrying a bottle of water.

"You want some?" He asked as he took a sip.

Michelle glared at him.

"I want. Your. Cock."

"I know." He smirked as her held the bottle of water to her lips.

"Take a drink. We're only an hour in."

Reluctantly, she sipped the water. After placing the water on the night stand, Shane returned to his position between her legs. His cock was still hard, throbbing, and leaking. She could feel her pussy pulsing in anticipation.

"Ready?" He asked with a grin.

"...Yes." She scowled at him.

"Too bad."

He shifted himself back, returning to his original position kissing his way across her thighs. She let out a frustrating groan, realizing that he had no intention of fucking her just yet. He kissed closer and closer to her pussy. Finally she felt his tongue gently trace along her slit. She shuddered as he started to lick. His arms wrapped around her thighs, as he hungrily lapped at her juices. She whimpered as his tongue focused on her clit. Her orgasm was starting build again. She bite her lip, she thought maybe if she stayed silent she could sneak an orgasm in. But as soon as she got close, he went back to kissing her thighs. This went on for several minutes. When she thought she couldn't stand any more teasing rom his tongue, she felt his finger slide inside of her again. Her head was thrown back now, her whole body tense. Edging again, and again. But he wouldn't let her get quite close enough. She was sweating now. Her body felt exhausted from the ordeal.

"Please..."

He lifted his head, looked up at his wife.

"Hmm? What was that?"

"Please...Please. I need to cum. I...I can't"

"Can't what?"

"I can't take anymore teasing. Please..."

"Oh sweetheart, it's ok."

He moved up her body, laying next to her again. She could feel his cock, hard and throbbing against her leg. He leaned in and kissed her.

"It's ok sweetheart. I know. I know it's hard. I know you want to cum, so badly."

"Mhmmm. I do. I really do. Please. Please, I'll be good. Just please let me cum."

Shane kissed his wife again. His fingers ran gently through her hair. He looked into her eyes.

"It's ok. Don't worry. I'll take care of my good girl."

Michelle let out another involuntary whimper at his words. All the teasing, it was too much. She felt herself melting away. She couldn't think straight, she could barely think at all. She just wanted to feel him. To feel pleasure. To reach that climax that he had brought her so close to so many times.

He moved back between her legs. She braced herself for another relentless tease. She was relieved to feel his cock sliding inside her. First the tip, would he stop there? No. He kept pushing, inch by inch, filling up her aching needy pussy. Finally, she could feel his whole cock throbbing deep inside her. He was looking in her eyes again. She leaned toward him, their kiss was electrifying. His hand ran through her hair again, gently. The moment a unique mix of sweetness, romance, and that aching need between her legs. As Shane pulled away from their kiss, he saw a tear roll down her cheek.

"Please..." She begged again.

Shane began sliding in and out of her, slowly. She bit her lip, she moaned, she lost herself in the feeling. He kept going, steadily faster and harder every thrust. She could tell her was focusing to hold back his own orgasm. They both climbed toward the edge. She was ready, so ready to cum. Ready to share that moment with her husband. Ready for this extremely frustrating morning to be rewarded.

"Please. Please cum with me. I want it. I want to feel you, give it to me. All of it. All of you."

Shane was trying to hold back. He knew his alarm hadn't gone off yet. It hadn't been 3 hours yet. But her words, they were getting to him. More than anything, more than his own need to cum. He wanted to finish with her. There was nothing better, he knew it. She knew it. His moved hand between her leg, he circled her clit with his thumb. She moaned loudly now, feeling the intensity of her impending orgasm.

"You have ten seconds. Better be a good girl. Be a good girl, cum for me. Ten...nine...eight..."

Michelle let out a scream, her whole body convulsing, as her orgasm crashed down on her. At the same moment Shane's own climax washed over him. His thrusts become raw and animalistic. Both lovers completely lost in the moment. The world around them ceased to exist. There was only the intense physical and emotional pleasure between.

Switch90
Switch90
150 Followers