Not Her Husband

Story Info
A stranger.
1.8k words
4.41
52.9k
49

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
writer75
writer75
60 Followers

Beth was home after visiting her sister who lived two-thousand miles away. She was very tired. She couldn't sleep on the plane because the woman sitting next to her just kept talking and talking. Now, Beth just wanted to soak in a hot bath, relax, and then go to bed. She knew she had the weekend to herself since her husband was off on a fishing trip with some of the guys.

When she entered the bedroom and saw the items on the bed, she knew the bath and sleep was out of the question. The ball gag, blindfold, and handcuffs: whenever those were out on the bed she knew she had to put them on. She thought that her husband must not have gone on his fishing trip after all; so much for having the weekend all to herself to relax.

Beth undressed and sat on the bed. She first picked up the ball gag, shoved it into her mouth as far as she could get it and then secured the straps behind her head as tight as she could just like her husband liked it. She put on the blindfold and, lastly, she cuffed her hands behind her, again as tight as possible. The cuffs bit into her wrists which were already red from having her hands cuffed so often and so tight. She wore long sleeve blouses so that people wouldn't notice.

She lay on the bed and waited for her husband. It seemed like an eternity before she heard the bedroom door open. She could hear someone moving around the room but realized at once that it was not her husband. He always insulted her as soon as he came home. She was afraid of who it might be. She rolled around on the bed, trying to get the blindfold off to see who was there. It was no use. No matter how hard she tried, Beth couldn't get the blindfold off. Whoever was in the room still did not speak. She was lying on her back naked.

All of a sudden, she felt large hands on her hips pulling her to the edge of the bed. Then, what felt like a tongue, touched the inside of her right thigh. She tried to move away but he -- it must be a man -- held her firmly by the hips. He continued to lick both of her inner thighs moving ever closer to her pussy. When he touched his tongue on her pussy, she definitely knew it was not her husband. This man had facial hair and her husband was clean shaven. Besides, her husband always used her for his pleasure before giving her any and he very seldom went down on her.

He spread her legs so wide they hurt. Then he plunged his tongue deep into her pussy. It felt like his tongue was a foot long. She was scared and excited at the same time. Her husband never made her feel like this. She tried to close her legs around his head but he kept his hands on her thighs, prying them apart. She could feel him kissing and sucking on her pussy lips and it was driving her crazy.

He seemed to be hitting all of her pleasure points, even those she didn't even know she had because her husband never made her feel this way. She felt teeth clamping down on her clit, biting hard enough to make her feel good and not enough to hurt. She wished her hands were free so she could pull his face closer. If he kept this up for much longer, she was going to cum.

This stranger, whoever he was, seemed to sense this and he stopped. She was out of breath and it was hard to breathe through the ball gag. He moved up to her face and caressed her cheeks with his fingertips, gently kissing her neck as he did. Kissing down her neck to her chest, moving his hands to her tits, he sucked on her erect nipples, gently raking his teeth across them. He squeezed her tits, rolling her erect nipples between finger and thumb. Beth let out a long moan.

He whispered in her ear, "Do you like that, my pet?"

She tried to say yes and nodded. Suddenly, he rolled her over, face down on the bed. He must have noticed the cuffs were biting into her wrists. "I'm going to loosen the cuffs but not take them off and I don't want you to fight me....understand?"

Beth nodded. She had no intention of resisting or fighting back. With the key left on the night stand, he loosened the cuffs and again whispered in her ear, "Is that better, my pet?"

She nodded again.

He then kissed the back of her neck and down her arms to her hands and sucked each of her fingers, one at a time. Then he kissed down the small of her back to her ass. "Mmmm, your little ass looks tasty, my sweet. I wonder if it tastes as good as it looks?"

He moved down, planting kisses all over her ass cheeks. He then spread her cheeks and pressed a finger to her rosebud. Beth gasped. He gently inserted his finger up to the first knuckle and she whimpered. He removed his finger. "My, my... you're very tight."

He again licked the insides of her thighs, moving slowly to her rosebud. He lightly touched it with his tongue and she shuddered. He then slowly forced his tongue in. The feeling was amazing and she pushed back into him so that his tongue went deeper. Her husband had never given her ass any attention.

She never thought her ass could feel like this. Hearing her moan, he reached around and fingered her pussy but again he stopped before she came. Beth was so frustrated, being brought to the brink but not allowed to cum.

He whispered in her ear again, "Mmm, you do taste as good as I thought you would, Beth."

Beth? He knows my name.

Until then, she thought it was just a random encounter, maybe a burglar that just happened upon her in this position. His voice did sound familiar -- but she just couldn't place it since he was whispering.

He straddled her, putting a leg on the bed on each side of her thighs but taking his weight on his arms so he didn't crush her. With him in this position, she felt his cock touch her ass. She wanted him to put his cock in her. But, then again, she didn't because she could tell he was much bigger than her husband.

Again he whispered. "If you promise not to scream, I will take the ball gag out. In fact, don't speak at all.... unless you want me to leave. If you say one word, I will leave and you will never see me again. Understand?"

Beth definitely didn't want him to leave so she nodded her head.

He positioned her on her knees and reached around to release the straps, taking the ball out of her mouth. He took her face in his hands and kissed her lips, exploring her mouth with his tongue. She moaned as he kissed her. She wanted to ask his name but daren't speak. He put a hand on the back of her head and brought her mouth to his cock. He used his other hand to touch the tip of his cock to her lips, spreading his pre-cum on them.

She didn't resist as he parted her lips with the head of his cock. She greedily tried to take it all in but she got about half in and began to choke. He whispered, "Easy my pet, there is no rush."

She slowly sucked on his cock, taking what she could without choking. He ran his fingers through her hair as she sucked him, telling her what a good girl she is. Her husband never talked nice to her and he always skull fucked her when she blew him, never letting her enjoy it.

Beth never had any trouble deep throating her husband -- but this man seemed huge compared to him. He pulled his cock from her mouth. "Here, suck on my balls, baby."

With her blindfold on, it was kind of hard to manage but he helped her. His balls were huge and she only got one in her mouth at a time. She could handle both of her husband's balls at once with no problem. After sucking on each of his balls, he put his cock back into her mouth and she bobbed her head up and down on it, only taking about half in.

As she sucked him, he reached back and played with her ass, not entering a finger but caressing her cheeks with his fingertips. "I would love to fuck both your other holes, Beth but it will have to wait until next time. Your holes are so tight I don't want to hurt you."

Next time? That means he's coming back!

"Tomorrow, I want you to go to the adult video store and get a dildo about the size of your husband's cock and use it on your holes to stretch them out before my return."

Excited and scared at the same time, Beth realized that if this man wanted to hurt her, he would have done so already. Beth bobbed her head faster and faster, wanting to make him feel good and returning the favor that he gave her. He started moaning and she knew he was about to explode. With a loud grunt he came, shooting down her throat. His load was huge and leaked out of her mouth. He pulled his cock from her mouth and used his finger to scoop his excess cum back into her mouth.

"Mmm, such a good girl," he told her. "But I must leave you now my pet."

She started to protest but he put a finger to her lips. "Remember, no talking or I won't be back. And you want me to come back....Don't you?"

She took his finger in her mouth and sucked, tasting her own juices. Beth so much wanted him to fuck her other two holes like he did her mouth but she wasn't complaining. He made her feel better with just his fingers and his mouth than her husband ever did.

"I promise I will be back the next time your husband is out of town." He dressed, put the handcuff key in her hand, kissed her forehead and slipped out without another word.

~~~~~~~~~

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Please let me know what you think. This is my first attempt at writing a story like this. If I get enough positive feedback and if people want me to continue the story, I will.


writer75
writer75
60 Followers