Good Mother-in-Law

Story Info
Good mother-in-law.
6.2k words
2.32
113.4k
46
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
medcooper
medcooper
33 Followers

My sister-in-law is a sweet woman, 60 years old, white, a beautiful lean crown, even a woman with the mysterious seduction to make that discreet, scented, feminine air, speaks in a low voice, always pleasant and helpful, mother-in-law, dressed in a traditional way but always valuing her beautiful and conserved curves exposing all her femininity... A true lady, your face is something that fascinates me, for being a woman in her 60s still be so sexy for me!

On the day of the trip, my wife and mother-in-law arrived home with the news that her mother would be the new mistress of the house, that she would take care of the house in the period that she would be absent.

I received the news giving a nice smile and hugging her because my mother in addition to beautiful has a chemistry that surely she had already noticed since when we first met... She said still to the hugs with me: - Wow with this receipt do not need ask if you were upset about having to spend a few days under my command here in this house

I said: "Ask Regina so much that I asked you to come and take care of me while she travels!"

Regina finishes packing her bags hastily she answers: -Mother truly... Luis is all yours, take care of him, food, take to walk because it's a lack of this man and lately he just says that I have to be more like you! stay more at home and take better care of him.

"My mother-in-law, when she arrived, was already charging and asked if we had already ordered her grandson.

My mother-in-law says: "It would be good even daughter, who knows, that way the little baby comes!"

Regina says, "If you carry it on your belly, you can let the good part do it."

Neide looked at me sheepishly at her daughter's response, I smiled and whispered in her ear: "while you're not coming, you'll train right, and smile.

She was all red biting her lips and looking away, Regina hurried down and asked us to take her to the airport, because she was late, we parked the car we all went to the boarding area, we said goodbye to her and I went back with my mother-in-law, on the way there were shops in the airport corridor, it was a Friday and we had nothing to do, so she looked at a bag and stopped for a few moments dating the show window...

I asked: - Did you like it?

And Neide responds: "I thought it was beautiful, I was going to wear a dress that I have.

Immediately I exclaimed, "Because it's yours if you do not sneak into that kitchen today and go out to dinner, I demand the dress you said it suits."

My mother-in-law replies: "Oh Lú, I do because I love doing everything for you 2, I feel so alone that I am immensely in a feeling of caring more for who is still in my life.

We went into the store and bought the bag for my mother-in-law, who came out radiating, arriving home she was finishing packing her clothes from the suitcase to the bedroom closet, and I offered to help.

Give my beautiful mother-in-law, ask: "Do you give all my attention to my daughter?"

I answered quickly: "Aahh, my daughter, now that your daughter almost does not stop at home, who feels deprived is me, right?

My mother-in-law replies, "I know how bad it is to go by myself, but now I'm happy, because I'm leaving home, I do not like being away from you.

I took advantage of the situation and gave him a big hug and cuddle felt her body lean on my... that lit the spark of lust, prolonguei the embrace for a long time, which encouraged me most is that I was reciprocated, my mother also hugged me stronger and made no mention no drop, she seemed to be really enjoying all that warmth, yet abraçadinhos placed a kiss on his forehead and said, - this kiss is a sign of respect and admiration for the lady thank you for being such a person as special thing that you are... I went down a little more and gave a long, wet kiss to his cheek.

Saying - and this kiss here is because you're just too good and I could not resist, she smiled shyly noticed she stronger pressed me still in the embrace his hands were restless in my back she alternated caresses with stronger snapped excitedly started run my fingers lightly down her hip admired for being too Durinho and redondinho for a woman of her age, she was very shy and smile staring at me also spent his soft hands on my face and it was up to my neck, my cock began to harden and she realized, the embrace was still she smiled and pressed her hips against my cock, so I was sure that she wanted me, took my hands to the middle of the buttocks over her dress and her very awkwardly broke the long hug naughty, not to leave the weather I called her to go to the pool, she said she did not have a bikini, I said I would get one from Regina, and I asked: - how long you do not take a shower from pool, come on.

She smiled. "Let me see that bikini you want to give me."

I went to the drawer and chose the smallest one there was, a white one that was without the lining, the white fabric quite semi-transparent, very thin I took to it.

Neide with a half-suspicious look, and a sly grin on his lips looked at him and said, "You think I'm going to fit in here, is it?"

I answered: - Of course my love, I have a clinical eye, you can try.

She says: -ai, I liked that you called me my love, giving a smile, you always so caring and careful with me.

She was embarrassed by the situation, and went to the bathroom with the tiny bikini in her hands, stopped and looked back to see if I followed her with her eyes, but of course yes... entered the bathroom and touched the door, while I went to put on my swimwear, that whole atmosphere of my beautiful mother-in-law alone at home made me excited to the extreme.

I made sure I rolled up a lot and got naked, like I was looking for the trunks when I heard her unlock the door, I knelt in front of the closet and pretended to look for the trunks in the bottom drawers... my dick was half bomb, she came unnoticed by tying the bikini's bow up close to me when she lifted her head and saw me naked... she was startled, stopped, apologized and was already turning around when I interrupted her saying: -aaahh, I really do not apologize, you came to order here at home and I do not think my trunks can help me look.

To my surprise she turned very close to me, very embarrassed and awkwardly looking at the floor, biting her lips, trying to look away, she stood in front of me, crouched, and began to look in the drawers below, I tried make the situation as embarrassing as possible, taking the side of irrelevance, I brought up a question asking what she would think of making a caipirinha to take in the pool, she without turning her face replied that it was a good, I could not detach the eyes of the delicious tail of my beloved mother-in-law with that beautiful white-lipped, milk-colored bum, and the little baby, tucked in the tail of my love, shocked my cock, which began to throb and drool all over, I could not resist and said: the bikini on you, look what a show!!

She turns back and when she was going to ask something she sees that scene, she lets out a suffocated "wow" of astonishment, and turns her face forward immediately concluding the question: - you say this just to please me, amora?

I asked her to turn and pointed at my red-throbbing penis and drooling a huge yarn of the transparent, horny liquid, and said, "Here's proof that you're still a beautiful, seductive, and very delicious female. She looked down very sheepishly and said,

-Luúúú from the sky... keep this man, oh my God... I never saw a man with the hard part that way, then shame (and turned his face), that bunbunzão gostoso with the tiny bikini in the hole made me hypnotized, and I said, "Little lady, find my bathing suit that I cover my cock, but he'll still get excited by having you around.

She giggled cynically and shamelessly, and then I approached her more, and I asked almost in her ear: "Heck?"

She was surprised, trembling when she heard that I was glued there on her back, and stammering, "no, not yet, amore.

I approached her ear and said that if she called me my love again with that naughty voice, besides my falling in love, my cock would get harder.

She turned her face, I noticed that she looked at my dick steadily and asked, "That still grows more is? Poor thing of my daughter. Still with admiration for my member, she looked up and saw that I was looking at her with her provocative and delicious hiccup, saying, "Put that little fellow down, I'm getting very embarrassed with you back there. This is very wrong, you know?

I replied, "I'm sorry, Neide, I think I got a little excited, by the way, do not worry, your daughter takes the boy from her son-in-law here to the knockout.

She says: "Oh my God, what a sin, here I look at my son-in-law's penis, that's wrong, sweetheart. (she kept looking and smiling I was crazy for desire)

Sensing her desire, she said, "It's your sister, your daughter has inherited this great and wonderful hip that you have. It welcomes me right, without leaving or missing anything.

Neide said: ouch, ouch... your business there impressed me, and when I saw the brightness of man coming out of him I imagined my daughter taking advantage of you like this to make my grandchild, in that she laughs and compliments: - oh my God that sin I'm telling you, let's stop this, you can not... it's giving me up to palpitation, when my mother-in-law turned around in embarrassment, she extended her hand back and asked: "Your hand here... Luis.

She took my hand and took it to the top of her chest to feel her heart beating wildly, I took advantage of the situation and slipped my hand into that juicy breast, she continued to play the difficult game, disguised it and said she would look for my swimming trunks in low, still with my back turned to mine, I was admiring the beautiful incline that my beautiful mother-in-law gave to look, out of the corner of her eye she spied my dick penis and realized that I was drying her ass with her eyes.

A silence took over the room she seemed a little frightened, but receptive, I was afraid that she could remove all that shit the room was quiet, but full of excitement and fear, she four of them cocking the ass with the excuse that looked for the trunks, I took my hand to my dick and began to caress it, I was not holding it... I wanted her to see that I was holding the stick so I provoked her by drawing his attention: - your daughter's daughter is the copy of the wise lady, is the woman that attracts me and makes me crazy until today, you are the same, I feel extremely uncontrolled seeing you in this bikini with your sweet and feminine way and these forms so sensual, I lack the air too.

She gasps, "Luis stops! Oh my God... (Watching my nudge slowly) Your naughty, cheeky, take your swimsuit here.

I thanked him, and I said: - Pull Neide you are wonderful even in every way I would never find this swimwear, let me give you a hug and a kiss to thank.

She speaks: - you are very naughty, first you dress please I am embarrassed with your saucy, you to me it is like a son, if I did not have so much affection for you I would say it would leave you scumbag, that is wrong Luis.

I was awkward... quiet, I put on my trunks, in the mean time she went through min. and said: "My love, my love, my love, now give me the hug..." (the penis outside the elastic of his trunks touched her abdomen) when I felt his contact with her skin, we hugged the kiss more, I gave a wet kiss in her face and I used to press my cock against her, the scrubbing was a delight, when we released the hug; a huge string of huge dick of my dick melted her belly but where my dick met was half way off the area that covered the pussy, we looked at the scene and it was honeyed on the front of the bikini, she disguised and wiped the dribble with the hand looking away from the room, called me: "Come, my love, it's very hot here, I'll wait for you at the pool."

My cock drooling at will, she conservative, but with desire emblazoned in his gaze. My sister-in-law was playing a little game... giving a difficult one... I went down the stairs of the room tying my trunks and preparing to attack her in a second round, when the pool was sitting on the edge with her feet in the water, water, she was reluctant to go in, said that the water was cold, I went to

she and I pulled her close to me into the pool, she kicked a little complaining, I tried to contain it I used to lean my body against hers, I realized she was more receptive to my audacities, I tried to separate myself by going to the other corner of the pool, she did not detach from my body asking: - do not love I do not know how to swim, do not let go...

Wonder... I offered to teach her to float on the water, she asked what I should do, I said nothing, just keep the body straight that I will support you on the surface of the water, she accepted, I asked her to turn belly down, with my help she was leaning and and I taking advantage of the situation, I initially supported her by the abdomen and thighs, she seemed to be enjoying the game, I decided to move a little with her hands, I went to her hip and with the other, near the armpit, her arms supported her breasts... I was walking with her on the surface of the water, she laughing and finding it all a grace, I thought to myself (it should not be for this stupid joke, of course... she must be a little bit upset about the situation), I slipped my finger over the bikini and touched her pussy, asked her to kick in, so I could rub my fingers more... she was obeying.

Asking: - so amore?

I replied, "This, my love, move right now with a very wide opening and closing of the legs, while she moved her feet I made a point of giving her better support and I stroked her hand over the bikini that in the water almost get out of your body so thin and without elastic that it was. That shit was taking care of the situation, we stayed for a while like that having fun, daring a few moments I stuck my finger through the loose side of the bikini and penetrated her pussy with my finger. My mother-in-law was pretending that nothing was happening, and she continued with the movement of her legs asking if that shape was correct, I asked her to turn her back, so I took advantage of my hand to initially jam on my thighs and then to my butt, my thumb pressing the her little ring, she smiled and found the most sacrificial class, I stayed there for a long time, on the pretext that I was supporting my mother-in-law, my finger came in through the bikini inside, I could touch her tail and her pussy, she just laughed and repeated saying:

-Huummmm what a water delight Lú, I love learning to swim with you, but now let's go in, take a shower and go out for our dinner.

I answered, "Of course my queen!

I sat on the edge of the pool, she leaned on my legs straightening up to the edge, ran her hand purposefully on my ****, she took a guilty look, realizing my hard cock smiled and said: -wow... pull me sweet.

She intentionally rubbed herself on my whole **** while I pulled her out of the pool, but you hmmm... what a mood, always standing up.

She stepped out into the pool with that tiny transparent bikini she picked up the towel and walked in front of me in front of me very slowly rolling over that wonderful asshole, at that time I saw that she was playing santa, my stubby cock tightened on her trunks, that he would leave half the club out of his trunks, he wanted more, that she should see him, she walking slowly, she came up the stairs, swinging a lot... I took the opportunity to provoke her, and I made a request:

"Mother-in-law, do you live here with me?"

She looked back, saw my hard, stone cock sticking out of her trunks, smiled and responded, provoking even more: "we've been living here since you married my daughter, you're the man of our lives!

She kept climbing up now, instigated by my hints and seeing my hard bootie out of her trunks, she was very upset and climbing the stairs very slowly... I was crazy with desire behind her... just the two of us at home, that whole horn, brazenly, she went to the bedroom, I was disgusted by my mother-in-law as she headed for the shower ran to the box of circuit breakers and turned off the power supply room, then went to my bathroom and took off my swimwear and turned on the shower I left the all doors open and I was in the lurch, not two minutes, she enters my room commenting: - Luis, the shower room is not heating.

She realized that I was in the shower. "You're in the shower, then I'll be back."

Quickly I amended: - no love come here, forgot to warn, broke the shower and forgot to tidy, take a shower in this one here this beautiful. I opened the box looking at her from the outside, the first glance I give, she admiring with a glance toward my dick, I was behind the stall, with the limb made stone, I noticed that she looked again toward him as if I wanted to see him, I decided to show him, he left the door and asked: "Sogrinha reaches for that soap in the sink for me?"

She turned to sink. I unlocked the stall as she turned her gaze again toward my cock, she bit her lip, looked quickly at my face and back at my cock, as if asking me why. he would be like that.

Then she asks, "Do you want to get this or something else, my dear?" (she was very affectionate and very shy with us there in the small bathroom and closed me naked and hard stiff).

I asked her: "Rub my back please, your daughter always rubs me in the shower!"

In an ironic tone, she responds: -clearly little baby... come here for Mom to take care of you, a man so beautiful this one my daughter is a careless even, come here that the little sister takes care of you baby.

It was the infantile tone of her irony, I was adoring, with my back to my mother-in-law while she in that tiny unlined bikini, she treated me with such care, I walked slowly inside the shower stall, which forced her to enter more and more also.

Realizing it, she says, "Sweetheart, that's how it all fits!"

I ask, "Whoa mother-in-law... you were not even going to take a shower?"

She retorts: - not with you here, right!

I inquire again: - Why is mother-in-law?

And she is full, she answers: "You are already very naked, my love, I will not be naked in front of you because man and woman naked together makes sin.

And I ask her: -pecado??? What kind of sin did you like?

I got into the little game of making myself drowsy... we knew that it was all ridiculous, but it was the only way we found to communicate affected by our horny, after all it was all very new for us, we never got so close to hugs, kisses on the face and exchange of looks.

She did not know how to act, in the face of being silly for each other and at the same time forbidden to get us, after all she was the mother of my wife, I could not take it anymore, I was almost flying over her anyway at the slightest sign of liberation, but I did not want to force anything, I decided to leave it in her time... after all we had plenty of it, and I realized that it was gradually loosening.

Neide says: - eh... it seems like you do not know... right... so that's why you did not give me a grandchild?

I asked, "Show me how you did to Regina..." I turned to her as she said those words, the hard mast pressed against her belly, she changed the subject.

She says: - you silly... in my time we did everything in the dark, enough of that shit goes... let me take a shower.

I told my grandmother: - there is no way to wash the front...

She made a face of who disagreed, but it was stamped that she wanted to continue with that bitch in the bathroom, it was very good. Then she began lathering me, on my chest, arms, looking at my cock with desire, the bikini was all wet and transparent the beak of her breasts, without her realizing it, I leaned on her hip as she soaped me and pulled the tie from the part when she crouched down to lather my legs my cock near her face, I held the base of the stick pointing toward her, and I said, "Do not forget it in love.

medcooper
medcooper
33 Followers
12