Good Mother-in-Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Neide panting: - oh my god Luis... ui, ui, look at this is to be a secret, okay, my love!!

When she said that, I was sure she was all mine, I went into exasperation relaxing and moaning for my delicious and delicious mother-in-law, as she soaped my cock deliciously, very slowly, with an air of satisfaction and shamelessness on her face.

I was saying... Neide, what a woman's delight you are, I wanted this so long when she got up, the bottom of the bikini dropped for good.

And scared, she said, "My God, you've let me go!"

I told you to let me tie you to my delight; I lowered myself to her waist, and let go of the other bow of my bikini, I could see my mother-in-law's beautiful, swollen pussy. I gave little kisses and stuck my tongue out, and she moaned loudly, writhing in desires, speaking: - aiiiii -uiiiiiii to Luis to please, I will not control myself, that is wrong, oh my God... I do not resist a man not this one.

I got up, kissed her mouth, hugged her and said that I respected her a lot, but that the whole love she gave me turned into passion.

She responds: - Luis Luis, what a shake... promises me that this goes to the grave with us no one can know that this happened with us I'm so afraid!

I answered immediately: - you knew that all this affection between us was going to end in this, you know this will be our secret, that no one will ever know, because it will not only be this time and you know it, I asked her to finish the bath we were going to have dinner.

Leaving the box, she leaned against the door. My mother-in-law was very upset with the situation, I confess that even I was shaken with a lot of excitement, and the feeling of doing the forbidden, I gave up investing at that moment... my tactic was after dinner to buy a wine... I got ready, to leave, she finished her bath, went to her room to change, I waited for her in the living room, when she went down the stairs, I was open-mouthed... she was beautiful in a low-cut dress that showed every silhouette of her breasts and the unique texture of skin very smooth and smelling... I applauded and whistled... she half embarrassed question: - like it? I never dressed like this for anyone just for you!

I replied: - you still have doubts, come here, feel like I am in seeing you so beautiful in this dress. I put her hand on my hard cock, she gave me a kiss on the cheek.

I asked, "Because you were reluctant at first if you wanted me from the first time?"

She replied, "That's very wrong, Luis. We can not take it further, but today I'm going to be your wife." He kissed my neck, leaving the red and sexy lipstick on his lips. females that are there, see that you have owner, do not clean that mark.

We sat in a reserved and discreet restaurant in a nearby town so we did not risk being caught by someone we knew, the weather was very romantic, the place was cozy and had a half-light environment that left the perfect mood. I treated her like a queen, we laughed, we talked, I caught her hands, I praised her, declaring her beauty and femininity, and especially the power of sexuality she had.

My grandson was feeling like a woman again, her smile was as handsome as a teenager's in love, but her eyes gave away the hunger of a hungry lioness who had not seen a piece of meat in a long time.

She said, "I love it today, especially how you treated me in the shower."

I replied: -I'm really in love with you, I will always respect you, and give you a lot of affection.

She once again said, "I loved the naughty banter in the pool, and she smiled beautifully.

I said that there was no way I could not take advantage of her, you're beautiful, you exude a seductive essence, and sweet, you soaked your bikini when you saw what I had for you.

She said, "When I saw you naked in the room, I thought you'd grab me at once."

And I asked: - and what would you do?

She speaks in a firm voice: "You think I would resist you, you make me feel like a woman, as I have not felt for a long time, an affectionate man, who treats me with respect, and who presents me with a delicious stick of this, a woman who has been dry for years.

I said I should have grabbed her right there.

She all happy says: - clinging or romantic, I would be yours anyway, you know what awaits you at home, my love?

It was time to go, I asked for the bill and a bottle of wine to take, I went touching home and she spilled the bottle, put a soft song, wrapped a little in the way, we were talking, she was drinking the bottle. When we arrived I had to help her get out of the car, her voice was already soft and very soft.

My mother-in-law asks me: "Come here, my love, load me, as if it were our wedding night."

She was on the point, full of desire and desirous, we got out of the car and took her in the lap and we gave a long kiss, wet it her thermometer of the horn of my niece who was on fire, I went up with her in my arms giving kisses in his mouth on her neck, she just sketched a rascal smile that she was loving all that, put it on the bed I took off her shoes, turned her over and opened the zipper of the dress, she turned away I pulled the handle down, she She was ashamed.

Realizing this, I said: "Today I am your man, you can not be ashamed because the light is hotter.

Then she asks me and asks: - show him to min amore, let me see if he is with that same horn that was in the shower and in the bedroom?

I lay on my side, took her hand and put it on my zipper, she bit her lip, opened it, pulled my penis out very slowly, delicately, enjoying my cock, it looked like it was glimpsed.

She says shaking: -ooo! - what a nice man you are a little girl... I want this pica inside me.

My dick throbbed with heat, the little baby began to drip as she slowly wriggled me, saying, "Oh, my goodness, anyway, he appeared to me very hard today.

I pulled out her dress and exposed her delicious breasts, removed all dress, she was in tight white lace panties, stroked her nipples, her breasts were soft, pink and wonderful, her beaks were a darker red tone, I nursed her well while she looked for an angle to snatch my cock but it did not seem to have much experience, I decided to ease I sat down against the head of the bed, she licked my cock slowly sucking until the transparent fluid that leaves, incessantly, with great affection, was delighting with my pica, that delights to see the horn that was accumulated in that woman, alternated sucking very hard and slowly, with quick sucking, he would raise and lower his tongue with gulping pressure, suck and turn his tongue over my cock's head.

I turned upside down on the side, letting my bludgeon delight her, and went to meet her long-awaited pussy, the scent of excited female made my dick explode hard, I ran my tongue over my soaked panties, pulled it sideways and I could see my mother-in-law's so-called pussy... she was beautifully trimmed with lively red and chubby, very honeydew, and a beautiful little pink dot.

Hmmm delicious, I spent the tip of my tongue I flipped on that grelo just to see her jump horny, I stayed there and sucked and played wonderfully with that woman, a long time.

I took off all the panties, pulled her legs to my chest and opened her ass.

Doing that, I told her, "What a thick ass you have Neide!" Delicious white, as far as I could, I went down licking her pussy, opening the way to her, that wonderful ass, what a perfect ass, big ass, big ass, pussy puffy and pink, I was crazy about all that... that cute red ass, raspadinho, I came close with the tongue, she blinked him horny at the time while moaning very yummy.

I pulled her to the edge of the bed, rubbed my dick in her pussy, she was just impressed with all that taboo banned well-behaved and yummy light hits. She gave me back with wild groans that were stuck there for a long time, I just thrust her head in, she was tight, Neide reacted with a loud groan of pain and horny - aaaaaauuu, uuuuuuuuhhhh uhhhhhhh uhhhhh!

And I said, "Are you liking your son-in-law, my sister?" Was that how you imagined me?

She responds: -what a delicious man's delight... ui gostoso - oh my love, your mother-in-law makes your little woman, and moans... aaauu, uuuuhhh uhh... delight of son-in-law, that hot man uhhh!

As I listened to her moans, she would thrust my dick in and pull it slowly, once when I pulled it out of her hot pussy and beat my hard cock into her luscious greens, increasing the beat of the beats until she screamed horny when she groaned different, I began to tremble as my thirsty pussy drenched me. To behave and make my niece love more, I would stop the beating with my club, when she began to shake and put it very slowly in her little tail, the horn was so much that she accepted everything at that moment, she would put her wide-open ass between that white bundle and she would go back to her pussy, sticking slowly and hard, until my cock disappeared inside her. I stayed in this sequence with my niece screaming horny, in ecstasy she asked to do something with me and said: - amore, I also want to play a joke with you.

I asked: - show me...

She crouched on her back, took my penis, and put her pussy in very slowly, saying: -iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii her- ing, he would eat his cock, he would rub his head, he would thrust in and say again: "Put everything inside and smile.

I reciprocate with another smile adoring that joke.

Neide spoke: -vaiiiiiiii (sat hiding all my pica) - eeeeeee (raised only leaving her little head stuck -Comes honey... (strutted and smiled like a girl who had just discovered the yummy jokes sex) she got it good time, rubbing my cock into place, letting him draw her pussy, I would never imagine that she hid that woman's desire, until she bent over me touching her breast in the mine, giving me kisses and calling me amore, delights, tasty I opened her asshole and stuck my little finger in her ass, she moaned intensely, giving signs she would enjoy.

She says to me: "You bastards, that little finger is very tasty.

I said: -Tasty is that your butt my love... imagine the dick of your little girl the way it is horny here in this beautiful little ass, and giving kisses on her ass she started to roll feeling very horny.

Neide: - aaaii, Lú, come slowly, love your dick is very hard, my drill is not accustomed.

I said affirming: -but he is blinking because it is with will, that delight.

Neide said, "Wow, if it's good this way, I want it."

I took a spit in the fingers oiling rather his little ring, put my head in the small door of his ass, open and his ass and went into place halfway, she trembled holding the sheets, moaning and sweating horny, I was going very slowly, her moaning each stronger, with the stick all tucked in, I let go of her beautiful ass, and from the side I ran my fingers down to her soaked pussy, I started a circular movement in her grelo while my cock with it continued buried with all affection until my balls touched his skin.

Neide began to twitch, felt that her ass too squeezed my cock, but that squeeze every luscious, warm and with that delights of delirious pleasure mother, screaming with lust, it made everything a delight, increased the pace until I felt it would explode, was at gunpoint, fingered the stronger it and when stuck in her pussy, pressing my cock in fundinho your ass, automatically my sogrinha that held also began to howl with desire and not talk any sense, and I started to enjoy.

Neide whispered: - aiaiiiiii, I'm feeling my love... aiiiiiiii, hot ta, delights, I'm feeling your milk in my ass, my love... aaaauu makes me woman, makes me ouch, mela tail that his crazy sogrinha for you, mela me everything, you kill me with pleasure... Neide, she enjoyed herself as never before, moaned and screamed loudly, struggling all over with so much enjoyment, and I, experiencing the fire that had been trapped in her for years, left me delirious, a beautiful and delicious sogrona.

We fell tired in bed, I still with my iron-hard cock, my soft little sister and sighing deliciously, looking at me and smiling, she seemed to have more fire, she took my cock, and started making a wonderful pacifier, and said : - Luis, what a delicious taste you have, give me more milk, and came back sucking harder and harder, it was not long and I started to cum again, filling her pretty mouth, where she did not miss any drops, gave me a kiss, and spoke:

- That she had discovered herself as a woman, who was bursting with joy and happiness, as she had never felt before, so magical and wonderful that it was. We hugged each other and lay there all night.

12