Good Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The flowing warmth pouring over my crotch was mesmerizing as Kelsey continued bluntly, "I wouldn't say I'm a nudist, though it is freeing. If anything I should feel bad I was making you stare. I can't believe I just came outright and said it," she blushed. "But if we're going to be neighbors I figured I'd come out with it. You're cool and at this point I trust you. Even if you weren't home last night I was gonna be nude all day today anyway know you were supposed to be home. I hope you're okay with that?"

I could tell she'd be working up to this. "Of course, I, uh, just didn't expect you to have been serious when you said you'd 'forget' to close the blinds. I'm cool with it. I've never done the whole nudist thing, would you mind, when I feel comfortable, if I went nude too? It sounds kind of fun." I said, adding, "Probably makes going to the bathroom pretty easy, nothing to remove!"

"Like you wouldn't believe" she smiled, "Now if you don't mind it's time I lose this robe," she stood and up and removed her robe, slinging it over the back of her chair. She made no effort to hide the wet patch on the butt of her robe, did she wet herself while talking too?

"Have a good look," she added, "I don't mind."

Look I did. She was much closer this time and I could see how hard her dark brown nipples were. I swear I could even see a glistening sheen of wetness around her pussy. As if to show more of her naughty toilet she spun around and stuck out her butt, shiny with wetness.

She twirled back and gave a quick giggle, "God this feels so good, I'm glad you're okay with it and not some right-wing Christian couple. I can't wait until your comfortable to join me!"

"I'll see what courage I can muster up today," I responded, gulping down the last of my coffee.

With that Kelsey started to clean up her breakfast dishes, giving a great view of her ass as she bent over the table. When she was inside I stood up and used the height difference to glance at her seat cushion and sure enough there was a wet stain the shape of her ass. I turned to clear my own dishes and chuckled noticing the same on my cushion. I took the time to glance down and noticed that my wet patch was fairly noticeable, darkening the light blue.

It wasn't carelessness in the way that Kelsey showed me that she wet herself, I just wonder if she knew I was peeing myself too. I checked my bladder and felt I could pee again. Returning to wipe down the table I saw Kelsey doing the same, her tits hypnotically swaying as she cleaned. With my back to her I started to pee again in my shorts, letting little spurts out, looking down I could see the pee glisten brightly as it rewet the material. I let just enough out that it started to roll down my legs, thinking I was sufficiently soaked I turned around towards her.

Wanting to draw her attention I spoke up, "What are your plans for the day?"

When she turned around I couldn't tell if it was the heat from my piss or her gaze warming my nethers. She stammered, "Well, I was gonna just laze around, probably sunbath a little and do some reading. How about you?"

"Oh I have some projects around the house. Might just laze out on the deck, that sounds good too. And I thought about the nudist thing, I'd like to join you." With that I threw off my shirt and and peeled off my wet shorts, exposing my gleaming cock to Kelsey.

"Oh my gosh," Kelsey squealed, throwing her hands in front of her eyes in mock fright, all the while looking through her fingers. "I didn't expect you to drop trow so fast. Nice cock."

I blushed and looked down at it, it was a nice cock, luckily I had trimmed my pubic hair last night too so it was looking pretty stately, despite being damp with piss. I don't want to boast but I'm fairly big too, longer than 6 and a half inches. Grinning I waved my cock at her in response, hoping I wouldn't be crossing a line. She responded by shaking her tits at me. We had a good laugh before going about our day. I put my wet shorts on one of the drying lines, wet patch prominent, likewise she put her robe up, showing off the wet spot.

I still had to pee and wondered if Kelsey did too. I stuck around in the kitchen cleaning the dishes while hoping the little bit I let out wetting myself again would hold my bladder off. I had kept the screen open as to feel the cool breeze on my bare bottom and to keep a listen for my neighbor. When I had finished all the dishes I heard the sliding door close and tried to not act too quickly and too excited. Putting away the last of the cooking supplies I walked up to the screen and glanced out. Kelsey had posted up on one of her lounge chairs and was reading a book, she had her legs spread wide open in my direction.

I started some more coffee and returned to my post at the screen door to see that Kelsey now had her legs spread even further apart and her pussy was gushing straight onto the lounge chair cushion before her. Her long lips were oscillating with the force of her bladder as she sprayed out onto the chair.

Seeing the wanton display was too much for my bladder and I was now dribbling pee onto my kitchen floor, gaining control I grasped my penis and started to pee through the screen loudly out onto the wooden deck floor. The screen was spraying my pee in all different directions splattering the wood. The sound was enough for Kelsey to look up from her book. Her eyes instantly locked on to me and she stopped her stream and sat up, watching me piss through my kitchen screen door onto the deck completely naked.

She smiled, ear to ear, and leaned back again, still watching my display. I had started to aim my piss side to side through the screen, watching the little squares fill up with pee. She had put her book down and with both hands was now pulling apart her lower lips, arching her hips forward. Again she started to pee but this time in a high fountain, slapping loud enough on the cushion that I heard it. Soon our bladders dwindled and I gave my cock a good shake against the screen while Kelsey gave her pussy more than wipe clean with her hand.

Our toilets finished we resumed our activities, the coffee was going to be ready soon and I quickly ran down to the basement to put together a dumb waiter of sorts for the drying line. Hearing the click of the coffee maker I ran up stairs with my contraption and poured two mugs of coffee. I then rigged up the device to the curiosity of my neighbor and placed the coffee mug on the tray.

"I thought you might like some coffee," I said, ignoring the huge wet stain on my neighbor's seat cushion and the huge puddle on my deck.

She readily accepted the mug, exclaiming, "Good coffee," when she took a sip.

I grabbed my favorite glass mug and sat down at my table again to read a book. I was adamant not to let Kelsey take the lead on the next pee. I had made sure to fill up on water while inside before bringing out the coffee, and coffee usually makes me have to pee a lot, and I hoped Kelsey had the same issue.

When I had drained my coffee I finally had to pee again. I had barely read my book but instead was thinking of all the different ways I could pee, some discrete, some not so much. I considered leaning back and just pissing into the cushion with my naked cock but wasn't sure Kelsey could see it. I could lift it up and aim out under the table but that seemed too boring. I had come to the one conclusion, I would pee into my empty coffee mug. It was glass so she could surely see the action.

I didn't want to do it under the table either so I placed it at the edge of the glass table in front of me with a hard clang. Putting down my book I stood up, making sure Kelsey was watching. The small mug was the perfect height for me to dip my cock inside it hands free. The coffee did it's magic as I soon was filling the mug with a clear yellowish pee, the level soon rising up to the tip of my cock, enveloping it in the warm liquid. The feeling was thrilling, especially knowing my neighbor was watching me deliberately piss in my mug, drowning my cock. Looking over at Kelsey I saw her quickly downing the remainder of the large coffee mug I sent over. Going back to my own toilet I saw that I was nearly the rim of the small mug and cut off my flow, not wanting to overflow onto the table just yet. I waited to see what Kelsey would do as I pulled my cock out of my urine filled mug, moments ago filled with coffee.

Kelsey grabbed the empty mug and stood up from the lounger and placed the mug between her legs, holding it from behind so that I could get a good view. She soon started to noisily pee into the mug, long flaps flowing with great cataracts into the tall mug. It was as powerful as it was short and she soon was squirting the last little bits into the mug, "Aww, only three-quarters full. Think you can add to that?" she said, wiping her pussy with the rim of the mug before placing it back on the dumb waiter tray and sending it over.

"Got plenty left," I said as I grabbed it from the oncoming tray. Holding it in my hands it was warm with her heat. The fragrant urine wafted from the mug's contents. I had the urge to drink some of it but didn't want to weird her out. So instead I put it on the table and held my cock up to it and added my piss to hers, our hot bodily fluids melding together in a frothy mix in a mug my mom gifted me. Thanks, Mom.

The urine was nearing the top and I still hand more to go so I dipped my cock into the mix of my own and Kelsey's pee and let the remains of my bladder overflow the mug onto my nice glass table. Soon rivulets were running off the sides and splattering on the deck. It felt so good. Soon my bladder came to it's end and I pushed out what little there was left into the overflowing mug, causing a fresh cascade with every push. I then pulled my cock out of the mug and gave it a good shake over the table, causing droplets to fly all over it. I then ceremoniously dumped the mugs over the side of the deck to great applause.

Kelsey was busy fanning herself and hand one hand buried in her crotch. I figured I'd leave her to it and went to doing some more chores like organizing the basement. I didn't have much use for the basement outside of a bike shop which didn't take up much space so right now it had all the excess moving boxes strewn about. Now as much as I'd love to pee all over the boxes I didn't want to have to move piss sodden cardboard so I set to breaking them down. I of course had another coffee and some water once back inside. I had intended to go back to the deck to pee in front of Kelsey again but I had become so engrossed in what I was doing that I didn't notice I had to pee until I really had to pee.

All the peeing that day was straining my urethra and a spurt escaped, wetting the carpet. I knew I wasn't going to make it back upstairs to the deck so I had to pee here. But I didn't want to piss just on the carpet, it's a bit boring, who hasn't pissed on the carpet of a raised ranch basement before? Another spurt escaped and splattered a cardboard box. I had to act quick, then I spotted it, one of my boxes of towels. Pee towels specifically. I hadn't needed more than the one for the kitchen just yet. The box was still closed but since I had ripped the top towel through the box the middle was gaped open, just big enough for me to stick my dick into. Squatting over the top of the box I inserted my cock into the interior, feeling the soft fabric of the towels on my dick head. It didn't take long for my bladder to get going as I emptied myself into the box of towels, the muted splashing could be heard from inside the box as I felt the terry cloth thirstily soak up my urine. It felt absolutely orgasmic.

When I had finished and was pulling my cock out of the box I noticed a sparkling outside the sliding glass door, which lead under the deck. I opened it and stepped out to see Kelsey with her pussy pushed between the railing slats pissing out onto the ground from the deck. Her pee was spraying out in a great cone before pattering onto the ground. Seeing me, she waved and then put her fingers in an upside down V shape on the sides of her pussy and directed her pee into a thick stream pointed in my direction. She nearly hit me.

By now I had a considerable erection and made no attempt to hide it from Kelsey. In fact I had a devilish idea. Grasping my hardon I leaned closer to her stream and and stuck it into the cascade. It felt so warm as it flowed and splattered on my turgid penis, spraying my chest and balls with her hot effluence. We both laughed as I waved it in and out of her stream, which sadly was dying down. She let the last little drips flow out as she fingered herself, now down in a crouch at the railing base. I was now pumping my cock with her piss fervently watching my neighbor rub herself in ecstasy. I was on fire as I jerked my cock, the scent of her piss filling my nose. It didn't take very long for either of us to cum, semen burning hot as I ejaculated into the grass lawn. A quick cry followed by a few short spurts to the ground came from above.

After a few moments I moved back inside and wiped my dick on my pissy towel before moving it upstairs to the drying line. Showing them off to Kelsey I mentioned, "Pissed inside the towel box."

"Bet that felt good," she replied.

"It was delightful, what's for lunch?" I asked.

"Oh just some cold pasta but I made some lemonade, here send over the dumb waiter."

Soon a glass full of ice and a pitcher full of yellow liquid came over and found their way to my table. I immediately filled the glass and took a sip, it was lemonade, but it tasted a bit, salty? That minx, I'm pretty sure I know what the secret ingredient was. It tasted surprisingly good, a pee shandy and I drained the glass. I kept the rest for later as I prepared some lunch. Kelsey was grinning ear to ear as she sipped her own glass of lemonade.

During lunch, Kelsey and I chatted some more, some how completely avoiding the pee subject or that we've masturbated in front of each other. I kept remarking on how good the lemonade tasted and by now I was quite partial to it. By the time I had finished the pitcher of lemonade I was quite desperate. I noticed Kelsey's pitcher was empty too.

"Looks like you need a refill of lemonade," I called out.

"You do too," she replied.

I grinned. Standing up I pulled the pitched up to my cock and stuck it into the mouth, it didn't take long until my hot piss was sloshing among the remaining ice and lemon slices. I smiled as the lemon slices slowly floated up the glass as my clear yellow pee filled the container, nearly half way. It smelled a bit like a urinal cake, lemony. I finished the last spurts into my glass, filling it about a quarter of the way and then placed the pitcher and the glass on the dumb waiter and sent it over.

Meanwhile Kelsey placed her own glass on the deck floor and squatted over it where I could see. With little effort a sputtering stream issued from between her closed lips as she maneuvered her hips to aim the stream into the glass. She laughed as the glass quickly filled overflowing onto the deck floor creating a puddle between her legs. As her stream died down she let the last little bit flow down her legs as she retrieved my "lemonade," and placed the glass of her own for me.

"You don't have to drink the whole thing," she said, as I grabbed the still warm glass, the second time today.

"Same," I said, giving the glass a sniff, it didn't smell bad and I was curious. I've tasted my own and curious to know what someone else's tastes like. I gave it a swig, it was salty and kind of bitter, but a little sweeter than my own. After another sip I looked over at Kelsey to see her downing the glass of my piss and going for a refill from the pitcher.

She's a total freak and the best neighbor I've ever had.

12