Good Neighbors and Sneakers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks man, I like the way these Converse look on your wife too."

"Really, how much do you like them," he asks.

Taken a little by surprise, I pause, then answer, "a lot, I think she looks sexy in them."

Todd looks toward the door, "hey can you go get my wife's white vans off the rack and bring them to me, I don't want to wake Cindy by getting up."

I shrug and get up and walk over and get the vans that we had both just came in the other day. I hand them to Todd, and he holds them toward me.

"Do you like when she wears these?" as he models them in his hands.

"I loved seeing her in those," I say.

"But, does it arouse you to see her in them, it arouses me to watch her wearing them."

I look at him and carefully and reply by saying, "it would arouse me if my wife was wearing them., but I think your wife looks very hot in them."

"But does it make you think about fucking her when you see her in them? I saw you looking at them on her the other day and you looked like you had lust in your eyes."

"Todd, I am not going to say I want to fuck your wife man, that would be wrong to say to you."

"No, it's ok, I love it when guys tell me they want to fuck my wife, it makes me feel lucky to have her. I know she is not going to be with them no matter what."

"Really? Ok, then yes, I would love to fuck her while she was wearing those vans."

Smiling he then asks, "what about the Converse she has on now?"

"Yes, I love how she looks in them, so I would love to fuck her in them too."

He then asks, "do you want to touch them?"

"Now, while she is wearing them?" I ask.

"Yes, now while she is wearing them, she won't wake up when she is this drunk, you can do almost anything, and she will sleep through it."

"Ok," I reach out and stroke her sneaker, running my hand down the side and across the soles. I then grab them and force them to flex at the toes.

Todd is just staring at her converse as I do this. "Can I touch your wife's Nike's?"

I look at him and then at my wife, "She does not sleep as soundly as Cindy does, you can carefully slip them off her feet and it should be ok."

He wiggles out from under Cindy and moves to my wife's feet. He slips off one and then the other, my wife just stirs a little. He starts to flex and fell my wife's sneaker and then without pause he starts to rub his crotch with the soles and almost humps them a little.

"Todd, that's a bit much don't you think?"

"Sorry man, they just turn me on so much."

"Hey man, I would love to do the same with your wife's sneakers, but I am doing my best to control that urge."

"Why control it?" he asks.

"I just don't think its respectful to you and your wife," I say.

"I am giving you my permission, to do whatever you want to my wife's sneakers," he says.

With that he reaches for a remote, hits a button and on the TV starts changes the input. I am surprised as a porno is quietly playing on the TV now. I started to watch it and see there are several women getting fucked while wearing their sneakers. I must admit, with Cindy's vans and converse nearby, Todd rubbing his crotch with my wife's sneakers and now the porno, I am slowly getting hard. I get distracted by the porno for a few minutes and when I look back over at Todd, he now has his cock inside my wife's sneaker while he is watching the porn.

"Todd, what are you doing?"

He looks over and takes his cock out of the sneaker. "Sorry. Man, I just got carried away, I do this with Cindy's sneakers all the time."

He gets up, hands me my wife's sneakers and walks past me with his dick sticking straight out. His cock surprises me again with its size. I think it surely doesn't follow the shoe size rule and looks like it must be 9 inches long. He stops by Cindy's feet and start to rub his cock on her Converse along the toe cap and the soles. My hand is still inches away and as I look in disbelief, I see the precum oozing out of his cock onto her converse. I am felling so turned on and uncomfortable at the same time.

Todd looks at me and says." how does that look?"

I was licking my lips at the time and just barely managed to answer, "hot, really fucking hot."

"I bet you want to rub your cock on them just like this don't you?"

I just nod yes and stare at his cock on her sneakers. "Why don't you pull your cock out and stick it in Cindy's vans while you watch me play with her converse," he says.

I look over at the vans and really want to do exactly that but can't bring myself to do it.

"Hey, slide over a little so I can get a better angle." he says.

I slid toward my wife and get down on the floor on my knees as he gets on his knees where I was sitting. When he does this his sneakers end up being close to my crotch with how we are now positioned. I want to get up and move but am still transfixed watching him rub his cock against Cindy's sneakers. I adjust myself to better see around him. I can see him coating the rubber with his pre cum. I look back over at the vans and think about picking them up. My cock is so hard it is starting to hurt in my pants. I reach down and undue my pants a little to relieve the pressure. The tip of my cock is now peeking out of my underwear and as I wiggle around a little, more of it pokes out. I reach over and grab my wife's Nike which were closer than Cindy's vans. As I did, my pants slid down more until my cock flips out and is now sticking straight out.

Todd is playing with Cindy's converse still and looking at the porno as he does. His cock looks so hot on her sneakers as he rubs it against them, I can feel pre cum start to run out of the tip of my cock now. He is moving around as he plays with Cindy's Converse and as he does, I suddenly feel something cool touch my cock, which caused me to jump a little. I look down and realize the rubber on the side of his converse was now touching my cock from time to time as he was moving. My pre cum was now starting to coat the rubber on his converse as he does the same to Cindy's. It felt so nice as his converse kept bumping into my hard cock. I took my wife's Nike and took the sole and slid it back and forth across the tip of my cock and then used it to push my cock into Todd's converse a little harder. He did not notice me pressing into his converse and it sent shivers through me. I leaned my head back as his movement was causing his sneakers to rub my cock more. I let it go on for a few minutes then released the pressure from the Nike free and put it down on the couch.

I just could not get into it much more with Todd there, even though it was probably going to make me cum if I let it go on. I looked back up at the porno and it was getting good now. I was getting extremely horny as I watched it. I moved my cock so that his sneaker will start hitting my cock again and let it just happen as I watched him rubbing his hard cock coating Cindy's. The next thing I knew I was moving my hips forward so his sneaker would hit it more often as he played. Eventually the underside of my cock was pressed against his soles instead of just rubbing on the side. In this position the underside of my cock was rubbing on the soles pretty much full time, and they were edging my cock to be harder than it has been in a while. I looked down and there was a big string of pre cum dripping off and running down the sole of Todd's Converse. I must have made a sound from the pleasure because Todd looked back and then looked at where I was looking. He stopped moving and said, "hey dude, I thought you liked my wife's sneakers, what are you doing?"

I looked at him and explained, "it just happened, I was hard and as I watched you, your sneaker hit my cock and started to rub it."

He reached over and grabbed Cindy's white slip-on van and without saying a thing, he reached back, grabbed my cock and jammed the van down on my cock. He looked at me and said, "fuck the shit out of Cindy's van."

He turned back to Cindy and he pulled her Converse off one foot. He turned and sat in front of my on the couch. He jammed that converse down on his cock and started stroking his cock with it.

"I love slipping it on my cock when it is warm off her feet, it feels so good," he said.

I got up and sat next to Cindy now and watched the movie and glanced over at Todd from time to time.

We were now both watching porn, sitting next to our wives and fucking sneakers. This was getting surreal at this point, but it was also very hot and kinky. After about 5 minutes Todd pulled the converse off his cock and looked at me. "Let's swap man, I want to fuck that van for a while," as he handed me the converse that his cock was just fucking.

I took the van off my cock and I could tell I had some pre-cum that had been oozing into it for a little while. He again reached over and jammed the converse on my cock as I handed him the van. He slid his cock inside and started to jerk his cock with it. I could feel the inside of the converse was a little slippery from his pre-cum as I started to move it on my cock. It was not like the van the other day, but I could tell there was some lube inside, and they were nice and warm from him being inside. I started to think about how that felt with his cum in there the other day and was getting close to cumming. Todd was really going at it with the van and I was starting to really get into the converse. I looked over at my wife and she was still out, but I felt weird doing this, then I heard Todd say he was going to cum soon. I turned to look at him and he was looking me in the eyes.

"What? "I said

He said, "I am going to cum soon man, what about you?"

I thought about it and then said, "I am getting close but, I'm not sure I could do it with the girls right here, it just seems wrong. I have never done this with my wife in the same room. I am typically inside her while she was wearing the sneakers if she is around."

Todd looked like he was thinking for a minute and said," then do it man."

"Do what?" I asked

"Fuck your wife and get off."

"No," I shook my head, "that isn't going to happen, she is asleep, and I am not just going to start fucking her while you guys are around."

"What if I started to fuck Cindy, would you get on your wife then?"

"No," I said again, "it just isn't going to happen. My wife is not like that and I could not ask her to be."

"So how close are you then?" he asked.

"I am right on the edge," I answered, "but I keep edging myself with your wife's converse."

"Cool, but I am going to finish soon and was hoping not to be alone in this, let me know the next time you are really close, and I am going to do it then," he said.

I was not sure why that would matter, but I agreed. Cindy's converse felt really good being so small and getting very slick inside and seeing her laying there while I was inside her sneaker and she was wearing the other was really hot. There was a petite teen getting railed hard in her pink van authentic's on the screen now by a guy with a huge cock, and I was working myself to the next edge. After about two more minutes I was getting really close to the edge and let Todd know. I was reaching that point and I slowed moving the sneaker on my cock. Todd started to stroke his cock harder inside Cindy's van and arched his back a little.

He looked over at me, grunted and said, "I'm ready to bust inside this sneaker!"

I looked down at his cock pushing into it, the sneaker flexing around his cock, then without warning he reached over and grabbed Cindy's converse that was wrapped around my cock and started to jerk it hard and fast as he squeezed it tighter around my cock. I heard him grunt and then before I could do anything I started to cum inside Cindy's red Converse while Todd jerked it on my cock. We were both cumming inside his wife's sneakers at the same time.

Once I regained my composure I just said, "what the fuck man."

He just smiled and said, "you know you wanted to do it man, you just needed a little push."

He was right, I really did want to unload in his wife's sneaker.

"So now what man, how do we clean these things and get ourselves cleaned up?"

He pulled the converse off my cock and most of the cum stayed inside with some running back down my cock. He took the converse and put it back on his wife's foot then looked back at me.

"That's kind of weird," I said, "doesn't that freak you out, you just put my cum on your wife?"

"No," he said," it actually turns me on a little." With that he handed me the van and not knowing why, I looked inside to see his cum in there, then got up and put it back on the rack by the front door. Todd pointed me to the bathroom, and I cleaned myself up. When I got back to the girls he was already there, and I saw him holding my wife's Nike free in his hand.

Todd looked over at me and said." let's share."

"What do you mean share?" I asked.

"Let's swap our wife's sneakers back and forth, you tell me which ones you see her in you like and I will do the same. We can swap them, so we can each play with them."

I was happy to say yes as I had been watching Cindy walk around in different pairs for a few months now and thought this might be hot.

"You can't cum inside my wife's sneakers thought."

Todd agreed and said, "It's was ok for you to cum in Cindy's sneakers."

It has been a few weeks and we have swapped about 4 pairs pairs back and forth. Each time I would check to make sure he is not cumming in my wife's sneakers. I have to be honest and say I did cum in Cindy's a few times but figured since it was obvious that he had already cum in them, it would not really make a difference. When we exchanged the 5th pair, I noticed there was a thumb drive inside my wife's sneaker when he returned it. I put the thumb drive in my laptop and there were a bunch of videos on it listed by date and some had sneaker models in their name. I opened the first one and it was the video he made at my house of him fucking the sneakers. The next video seems to be taken from a tripod and it is a picture of his cock closeup as it slips into one of my wife's sneakers, the video is well done, and it is very hot to watch. I can see his cock but also the fact that his hardness is flexing the sole of the sneaker as he pushes in and out of it. Watching this was getting me horny so I grabbed the same sneaker he was fucking in the video, my wife's Saucony lifeform and start to do exactly what he was doing to it in the video. I am pretty sure that I will not last as long as he does in the video, but I continue to keep pace with the video. Then something very surprising happens, I see another hand appear, it is Cindy's hand. She pulls the sneaker off his cock and starts to jerk him with her hand.

I hear Cindy say, "cum baby, coat her sneaker, shoot it."

Then I see her hold the sneaker out in front of Todd's cock and as she jerks him spurt after spurt of cum starts to fly out and all over the sole of my wife's sneaker and shooting past it into the air. It was amazing to see how much he had cum and how far it shot. I was so amazed that I had stopped fucking the sneaker and just watched.

I went to the next video and it started the same way with his cock positioned hard and ready to be pushed into my wife's next sneaker. This was her dirty white canvas Jack Purcell that I like a lot. He slowly pushes into it and then again, I can see his cock moving in the sneaker and the sole flexing as he pushes in and out. This goes on for a few minutes and then he stops. The camera starts to move, and I see it turn towards the bed where it looks like Cindy is laying. He walks closer and she is laying there naked on the bed. Her clean-shaven pussy is clearly in view. I can only guess he was staring at her while he was fucking my wife's sneaker. Now the jack Purcell comes back into frame and he moves toward Cindy with it. He pushes the rubber toe cap against her pussy and starts to rub her clit with it. Cindy moves a little and starts to moan as he continues. He keeps this up and she seems to be getting very aroused then all the sudden she reaches for him and pulls him towards her. As he climbs up her body he sinks his cock into her and they start to fuck hard until it is clear Cindy had an orgasm. He slows his pace but then picks up again. It seems he is getting ready to cum and pulls out and turns toward the camera, Cindy sits up and faces the camera at the same time. Cindy reaches out and grabs his cock and jerks it toward the camera as the Jack Purcell enters the frame again.

I hear Cindy again, "do it baby, coat Cathy's sneaker with your cum!"

Todd starts to spray cum toward the camera with some hitting the sneaker and some shooting almost all the way to the camera. Once he is done cumming Cindy leans in and sticks her tongue out to clean the tip of his cock. She then leans down and the sneaker comes up to meet her movement. She again sticks her tongue out and completely cleans his cum off the sneaker. I must see the rest of these, but I just don't have the time right now, so I shut it down and put my wife's sneaker back.

I look out front and there she is, Cindy is working in the front yard. She looks so different to me now that I have seen those videos, somehow, she looks a lot hotter to me now. She is wearing some booty shorts and a pair of pink Keds sneakers with a pink top. The sneakers look well worn and very nice on her dainty feet. I texted Todd and told him that this next round I was thinking maybe we could exchange 3 pairs instead of the typical one pair. He texted he was fine with it and asked which pairs I wanted to play with. My answer, of course included the pink keds, as well as her all black Nike Roshe, and her black mono converse chuck II. Todd texted that he wanted my wife's Blue well-worn superga, her light blue Vans old school slip-ons and her floral sperrys. Next text asked if I had a chance to check out the thumb drive. I lied and texted back, I had not had a chance yet.

The next day Todd came over with a bag and I handed him one in return. I cold not wait to find time to be alone with Cindy's sneakers and the videos on that thumb drive. The next day I was home alone so I got all set up with my laptop and Cindy's sneakers. I looked at the names of the files and since I knew we had only exchanged 4 pairs I was wondering what might be in the other 3 videos that did not have sneaker models in their titles. I decided to start with one of those titles and see what was in them. I grab Cindy's pink keds and drop my pants. I hit play on the video and it opens on Cindy's clean-shaven pussy. The camera zooms out and Cindy is on the bed naked except she is wearing my wife's Jack Purcell on her feet. She has her Red converse in her hand, she uses the rubber toe cap of her converse and starts to masturbate with it as she uses her other hand to play with her tits. She really gets into it for while and it is obvious she is getting really worked up. Her moans are getting loader and deeper as she goes. I can hear her saying something but can't make it out. This goes on for a little while longer and then I swear I hear her say my name.

I turn the volume up and listen and she is saying, "fuck me, fuck my young pussy Bob, fuck me while I wear your wife's sneakers."

Wow, this is getting surreal again, but it is about to get even more surreal. My cock is standing up like a flagpole now, so I work my cock into her pink ked, it takes a little work to get it all the way in as it fits my cock so well. She gets a little louder saying my name and asking me to fuck her, when from the edge of the frame a hard cock shows up, first the tip, then the shaft, then what must be Todd walks into the scene. The camera is set in such a way that you can only see him from the waist down as he walks toward her. He takes no time getting between her legs and sinking his cock into her. I can see her face looking around his shoulder at the camera and his cock pumping into her as his ass rises and falls. She lowers her feet, so they sit on his ass as he fucks her, so they bounce up and down with each stroke.