Good Neighbors and Sneakers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindy lets out a guttural groan and says," yes, fuck me Bob, fuck me good in your wife's sneakers. Fuck me until my pussy is sore, and I can't take it anymore."

He keeps fucking her for about ten minutes while she keeps grunting and groaning and calling out my name when suddenly she starts loudly insisting, "cum for me Bob, cum for my young pussy!"

He starts fucking her harder.

"Give it to me, give me your cum."

He starts to grunt.

"Are you going to cum for me Bob? are you ready to bust?"

Todd grunts.

Cindy shouts, "do it! fucking pull your cock and bust that load all over your wife's sneakers! cum Bob, cum!"

He pulls out and she flips over on her belly sticking the soles of my wife's sneakers up for him to cum on.

"Do it Bob, cover her sneakers in your hot fucking cum, do it for me Bob"

With that Todd starts to cum. I swear it is like a fucking fountain as he sprays spurt after spurt of cum across the soles of the sneakers and up Cindy's back. When he is done cumming, he moves over to the camera and goes in for a closeup. He zooms in showing the soles of the sneakers dripping with his cum and then pans up to show Cindy's swollen pussy and all the cum on her ass and back. He continues to pan up until he got to Cindy's face looking over her shoulder at the camera.

Cindy looks into the camera and says, "thanks Bob, I loved feeling your cock inside my tight, young, bald pussy and feeling your hot cum spray all over my back and seeing it splashed across your wife's sneakers."

She reaches down and brings finger to her mouth that is now coated in cum and she sucks it clean.

"Mmmm, Bob, your cum tastes so good," and the scene fades to black.

I had not touched the sneaker once, yet it fells soaked inside with pre-cum from watching the video.

I go to the next one that does not have a sneaker in the title. This one starts with a close -up of Cindy's face and she starts talking to the camera as if it is me. She says, "hey Bob, Todd will be home soon, so we must be fast. Quick drop your pants and sit over here in the kitchen chair."

The camera position changes, and you can see a guy move to sit in the kitchen chair. Once he sits you can see him in the frame from the side, halfway down his chest to halfway down his legs. He is sitting with a semi erect cock. Cindy's face comes into the frame and she is on the far side of the guy looking toward his face and almost directly into the camera.

"I have a surprise for you today, I know how much you like me to surprise you with sneakers."

She reaches down and produces a pair of light blue puma clyde sneakers that look like they have been worn a good amount. She sandwiches the cock between the soles and she start to roll the cock and uses the soles texture to get it hard. She keeps this up until the cock is rock hard and starts to get shinny at the tip. She takes the soles and gather the pre-cum as she goes and uses it as lube to keep rubbing the cock wit the soles. After a while you can hear how wet the soles are getting as the pre-cum makes sounds as the cock slides across the texture of the soles.

"Does that feel good Bob, do you like the feel of my pretty pumas on your hard cock?"

The guy just groans quietly.

"I love rubbing your cock with my sneakers Bob, I love seeing how hard it gets you and how happy it makes you. It has my pussy dripping just doing this for you, and later when Todd gets home, I will have him fuck me while I think about your cock between these pumas. I have another surprise, but I can't show you the surprise until after you cum for me. Your cock is looking pretty fucking hard, are you going to cum for me and my pumas Bob?"

Again, there is a grunt from the guy. My cock is so hard inside her Keds right now it feels like it is trying to rip it apart, I reached down and gave my cock a few strokes with the her ked but felt like I was going to cum right away, so I stopped.

"Let me know when you are close Bob, I need to know a few seconds before you are ready to cum for the surprise to work."

She is really working the cock between the soles now and you can hear the guys breathing getting a little heavier.

"Just tap my arm when your getting close Bob, then I will know you're ready for the surprise."

She is rolling the soles in circles on the head of the cock and it looks like it can't get any harder, it is shiny and soaked with pre-cum now. She leans in and keeps working when a hand appears and taps her arm.

"Close your eyes Bob, close them and lean your head back now. Good keep them closed," as she stops with the pumas. She reaches down, and a red converse appears as she slips it quickly onto the hard cock. She jerks the cock hard and fast with the converse, there is a deep grunt as the sneaker is filled with cum. As the sneaker slows it does not look like the red converse I had played with, but it seems a little different. I realize it is Todd's converse that just got filled with cum.

Cindy smiles, "ok Bob, look down for your surprise, you just filled Todd's sneaker with you cum. I bet next time you see him wearing them, you will remember our time together. I will put this in his closet so that before he puts it on, your cum will all be dry inside, but it will still be there, and you and I will know it and he will have no idea."

She holds the sneaker to the camera so it can see inside and see the cum puddle. My cock is harder than it has ever been. I look over at the other two pairs of Cindy's sneakers and am doubtful I will get to them before I cum. Two more videos left to watch. I hit play, it starts with Todd and Cindy sitting in bed naked except for Cindy wearing my wife's Jack Purcell sneakers again. Cindy reaches down and starts to stroke Todd's cock, they lean in and start to kiss each other. Their hands roam over each other s body and Todd's hand finds its way to her pussy as she keeps stroking is hardening cock.

Cindy moans a little and then asks him, "so how badly do you want to fuck me, while I am wearing Cathy's sneakers?"

"I really want to fuck you hard, while you are wearing Cathy's sneakers," he replies.

"I want to fuck you while I am wearing her sneakers too, as a matter of fact that is what I am going to do. I am going to have you lay back and I am going to sit on your cock and fuck you hard while I am in her sneakers."

Todd lays back and Cindy gets up on her knees next to him. Cindy grabs hold of his now hard cock and she flips her leg over him, so she is riding him reverse cowgirl with her back and sneakers facing the camera. She guides his cock into her pussy and starts to ride him. I can see his cock slipping in and out of her pussy and my wife's sneakers moving around as she rides him. The scene is very hot as his cock looks so good going in and out of her and the soles of the sneakers facing the camera as he fucks her. Cindy is riding him hard and he starts to raise his hips to meet her thrusts on his cock. Fuck me in her sneakers Todd, fuck me good! Oh yeah baby I am fucking you with Cathy's sneakers on your feet.

"Yeah baby, do it, fuck me in Cathy's sneakers," Then Cindy looks back over her shoulder, "I bet you want it to be Cathy on your cock right now don't you baby? Cathy riding your cock in her Jack Purcell sneakers, as I watch and urge you on, don't you?"

"Fuck yeah baby, tell me more."

Then Cindy starts out, "fuck Cathy Todd, fuck her good and hold onto her sneakers while you fuck her."

Todd reaches forward and takes hold the Jack Purcell's.

"Yeah baby, give it to her, fuck Cathy in her sneakers."

Todd grunts.

Cindy goes on, "fuck her hard Todd and let her enjoy your young cock in her pussy. Come on baby, fuck her deep and fill her with all your hot cum. Show her how big your load is baby, fill her with that huge load!"

This goes on for about 10 minutes and then Cindy keeps telling him to fill her pussy with cum. Todd starts to fuck her hard from underneath, Cindy is moaning, and she starts to have an orgasm that makes her shake, then Todd tenses up. I can see his cock pulsing and filling her with his cum.

"That's it baby, fill Cathy with your cum," Todd's cock keeps pulsing.

Cindy rests a second to recover and then pulls her feet in until they are tucked right under her ass and she starts to raise up off his cock. As she rises, she slides her pussy backward and off his cock. Her pussy is directly above Cathy's sneakers now and Todd's cum starts to drip out onto them. She stays in that position as more and more cum drips out of her onto Cathy's sneakers. Cindy reaches behind herself and takes the sneakers off one at a time and holds them toward the camera so I can see all the cum on the soles and dripping off the edges, then the scene goes black. I am so involved in these videos I almost forget my cock is inside her sneaker still and it is so hard it hurts. I grab the ked and move it up and down a few times and it seems soaked with pre-cum on the inside at this point. I look over and grab Cindy's mono black converse. I bring them to my nose and smell them and can smell her perfume on them. I grab the ked and pump it on my cock a few more times and it feels so incredible with all the pre-cum inside of it.

One video left and I am going to try to get off during this one. I slowly slid the ked off and slip my cock inside the black mono converse. I love the way it feels on my cock, how it feels when I pump it up and down a few times. It is very smooth on the inside from being worn a lot. I hit play on the final video. The video opens showing my wife's all black globe sneakers laying sole up on the floor. Entering the frame is Todd's big, hard, cut, cock with him slowly stroking it as it gets closer to the sneakers. He pushes his cock against the sole of one sneaker and starts to rub his cock head on it as he continues jerking off. He keeps moving the tip of his cock across the herringbone pattern sole as he strokes. I grab the converse on my cock and start to stroke with him as I watch. He keeps stroking, but then reaches down, grabs one sneaker while his cock is laying on the other sole. He takes the sneaker and uses its sole to sandwich his cock between the two soles and he starts to roll his cock with it, giving himself a shoe job with them. I keep moving Cindy's converse up and down on my cock as I watch.

Todd repositions himself so that the camera is now looking at the action from the front. I can see the tip of his cock as it drools pre-cum onto the sole of the sneaker. He keeps giving himself a shoe job and my cock is sliding in and out of Cindy's converse at the same time. He then grabs both sneakers and squeezes his cock between them as he starts to move his cock between the now slippery soles. He has leaked enough pre-cum now that it works like a lube and lets him fuck the soles. I can feel the inside of Cindy's sneaker getting wet with my pre-cum as I watch Todd hump the soles of my wife's globe sneakers. He does this for a little while, then lays the sneakers next to each other again soles up. I can see the soles are shinny with his pre-cum, he grabs his cock and jerks it again. I match my stroke speed with his and he starts to get faster and faster.

I am getting ready to blow and I am hoping I can last until he does, but don't care too much if I do, because Cindy's sneaker feels so good and I am so horny from watching these videos. I can feel myself getting ready to cum and I must decide if it will be inside Cindy's converse or outside. I am just too horny and decide I am going to just keep going until I bust inside. I can feel the cum working its way up, I keep pace with Todd until I just can't hold it, I start to let go inside her sneaker. I try to keep watching the video as I am cumming in Cindy's sneaker, but I am paying attention to how it feels to cum right now.

I hear a load grunt on the video and focus on it again. When I do, I can see the tip of Todd's cock pointing toward the camera still and the head of his cock pressed against the sole of one sneaker. I watch as a stream of cum shoots out of the tip and across Cathy's sneaker sole, then a second stream shoots out and across the sole. Todd keeps stroking and moves his cock quickly to the other sole as another jet of cum shoots onto the other sole and then another. One thing for sure is Todd blows huge loads of cum. He has a few smaller jets shoot out and then he leaves his cock laying in a puddle of cum on the sole, the camera zooms in to the point that all that can be seen is his cock head with a little cum weeping out and a small section of the soles as the scene goes black. I am hoping to get to play with all of Cindy's sneakers. Maybe more.

I am looking forward to the neighbors being here a long time.

Stand by for part 2