Good Neighbors Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were only two blocks from home when all of the several true perils of my situation struck me like dozens of pins striking a pincushion from all directions at once and I began to panic. My panic arose from a series of thoughts really and they stacked up one on top of the other in my head until I screamed out at the sheer gravity of them all.

First, I was standing nude in the back of a pickup truck. I had never done anything like that before. Second, a gorgeous black stallion was fucking me in the back of that pickup truck. Third, I was cumming with complete and total abandon. Finally, I just knew Edward was going to wait to finish his dastardly deed with me right in my own driveway.

"Oh!" I screamed.

"Go ahead and scream," Edward whispered in my ear, "But you and I both know you are loving this! All of it."

He was right, too. At that very moment I would have willingly repeated this whole performance at high noon on any Sunday Edward chose. In fact, I might even have begged him for the privilege. Oh, but I was such a shameless mama!

I could see my own driveway looming up in front of us when it suddenly dawned on me what was missing. I had yet to feel Edward's belly bumping into my big bottom from behind. That meant I wasn't getting all of his wonder-cock. Lord knows, he was already filling me. I felt cheated, though.

"All of it!" I screamed out. I didn't even bother to look back over my shoulder at him. I didn't care who heard me scream out for more of Edward's magnificent, thick manmeat and I am certain he knew exactly what I wanted all of.

"Are you sure you can handle all of it?" he whispered over my shoulder.

"All of it!" I screamed, loud enough for the whole neighborhood to hear. I was braced with my hands gripping the light bar on the cab, my feet spread wide. We were almost ready to turn into my driveway. Edward replied by withdrawing his finger from my clit, clutching me more tightly about the waist and slamming into me with everything he had. I yelped like a dog being whipped. My eyes crossed and my knees began to buckle. If Edward hadn't been supporting me, I would have collapsed like a crash-test dummy right there in the bed of the truck.

That single stroke turned my remaining minutes with Edward into a hazy blur. I remember feeling my hips rising and falling roughly and with increasing speed as Edward abused my poor little pussy. Then, my belly seemed to explode. There was some talking then between the two boys and I was moved -- maneuvered really, like a sack of flour by the two of them.

How long this part lasted, I do not know. I opened my eyes to discover Jeff was holding me in his arms and we were standing at the garage door. He was calling my name over and over trying to wake me. I remember my pussy was dripping wet -- probably from Edward's big donation to his own scholarship fund. I think someone had been playing with my pussy too, because it was awfully excited and my clit was buzzing.

"Mrs. Nobbing -," I heard Jeff calling, "Enter your security code, please!"

I rolled my head to the right and discovered the keypad for the garage door was nearby. "Oh . . . Okay," I mumbled and slowly struggled to enter the code.

As the garage door began to rise, Edward stepped in close beside me and called my name, "Mrs. Nobbing, I want to thank you for a wonderful lesson! I've learned so much. And now I would like to give you a goodnight kiss. -- to show my appreciation."

"Mm-hmm," I mumbled, not really understanding what my student had said.

Edward made everything very clear seconds later. While Jeff held me in his arms right there in front of my open garage, Edward proceeded to kiss me in a way that left no doubts as to how much he had enjoyed his evening with me. The boy had definitely learned how to kiss! He left my tonsils polished, my nipples standing on end, my toes curled and a new dampness welling up between my legs. Edward managed all of this with only one very soulful kiss while cradling my head lovingly in his hands. This was even more remarkable considering I was already a limp jumble of over-fucked bones dangling in my other student's strong arms.

"Goodnight!" He told me softly after that fiery kiss.

"G'night," I managed to whisper softly as he turned and headed for his truck.

"I think you should be in bed, don't you, Mrs. Nobbing?" Jeff asked as I watched Edward leave.

"Guess so," I agreed vacantly. At that moment my mind was as empty as a night filled with repeated and quite earnest fuckings by two huge, eager young cocks could make it. Adding two and two would have been a stretch for me right now.

Jeff carried me straight up to my bed without turning on a single light. I guess that was a testament to how much time he had spent in our home playing with Benjamin for so many years. He set me down on the edge of the bed, careful to prop me up with one hand while he turned on my bedside lamp and began to turn down the bed around me. He was being so gentle and considerate that I just let him have his way with me. I know I was a pitiful mess by now. I probably looked like something the cat dragged in. I took it as a sign of my success as his teacher that Jeff was showing so much consideration under the circumstances.

"Is that better?" he asked when my head was on a nice soft pillow and he had slipped off my stockings and dropped them on the floor.

I nodded, smiling up at him as I began to drift off into much needed sleep. I awoke some time later with the sun shining in and feeling rested, though, when I tried to stretch, my body told me I had put it through the wringer. I smiled, recalling in vivid detail how much I had enjoyed putting it through that wringer.

There was something else, though. It took a moment for my mind to clear enough to put it all together, but it gradually dawned on me that not only was I not alone in bed, but I was very aroused! My clit tingled and, judging from the sensations in my boobs, they had been carefully manhandled. I looked to my left and discovered Jeff beside me, smiling broadly. I placed a hand low on my belly and discovered his hand slowly stroking my pussy.

"Good morning, Mrs. Nobbing," Jeff said. "I hope you don't mind me waking you like this," he added, still strumming gently away at my clit.

After all that happened overnight, I couldn't think of a nicer or more fitting way for Jeff to wake me.

"Ooh . . . I'm glad you did," I cooed.

Jeff's hand continued to remind me I was a woman who still had serious and quite pressing needs, but I had to interrupt our conversation.

"Jeff, please hold that thought - but I have to go to the bathroom," I told him as I scrambled out of bed.

Jeff's lovely erection greeted me as I returned. It was in its upright and locked position. "I thought I would go ahead and get things ready for you," he told me.

Jeff had learned so much in these two nights with me. He certainly knew how to handle my pussy and he was certainly taking the initiative. He had awakened me and gotten me all warm and squishy. Then, he had foreseen my need for something to tame my wayward little pussy's now urgent needs.

"Did you play with yourself to get that ready for me?" I asked, glancing down at his erection.

"Didn't have to. I just kept imagining how magnificent your ass is -- especially when I can watch you walking or -- or bouncing up and down."

Jeff was such a sweet-talker. I wasn't nearly so self-conscious about the proportions and heft of my bottom after our conversation two nights ago. His comment gave me an idea.

"How would you like to watch my ass at work for a little while?" I asked.

"Always!" he snapped.

I turned away from him, climbed onto the bed straddling his hips and grasped that hot, rigid pole of his. "Do you like the view so far?" I called out over my shoulder to him. I suddenly remembered why my Ned had adored having me ride him in this position.

Jeff was all smiles. I'm sure he continued to smile as I balanced myself with one hand on his thigh, raised my hips, guided his cock to my opening and proceeded to settle like a nesting mother hen on it. I began to tweak at my clit and groaned with the strain of so much pleasure washing over me all at once. He let out a long sigh and then we were off to the races.

I cannot say that riding a man in this position with my back to him gives me the greatest pleasure. I have to stroke my clit this way, but when I know my ass is being watched and appreciated as a thing of beauty, as Jeff was doing at the moment, I could certainly make allowances. As Jeff slipped his hands under my big buns and began to fondle them and stroke them, and also let out the occasional whoop of joy, I was more than able to get my jollies too. He was bracing the rise and fall of my ass and I was busy strumming a hot little tune on my old banjo. Heaven is in the hard, sweaty details.

Near the end of my own orgasm I fell face-forward onto the foot of the bed. I couldn't help it. I had had two handsome young studs working me over for twelve hours and the wear and tear was showing. Jeff wasn't going to let my collapse slow us down, though. The second my pussy slipped off his cock he scrambled up onto his knees behind me, between my open legs. He propped me up on my knees and plunged his thickness back inside me. I resumed my orgasm. It was like we had never really been apart. I suppose he was using another one of his wrestling moves on me. He was punishing me with long, deep thrusts that knocked the wind out of me every time he slammed into my ass.

"Damn . . . The way . . . your . . . ass . . . shudders . . . and . . . bucks! . . . It's . . . so . . . fantastic!" he gasped out in time with each slam of his belly into me.

It was a thrill to know I could provide so much motivation for my student simply by challenging him with my large -- um -- barricade. This, I decided as I smiled down into the sheets and bit my lip, is what I had been called to do in life.

Jeff did not last very long under the circumstances.

"So . . . . tight!" he grunted out like a straining beast before he began spewing his sweet cream into me. Before he was finished delivering the last of this final bounty from our long night together, Jeff withdrew his lovely cannon, brought it to rest in the cleft of my bottom and let the remnants of his potent load splash out across the crest of my backside.

"Beautiful!" he gasped out and clutched my hips more tightly.

I wasn't sure if he was talking about the way he had painted my bottom or if he was just appreciating my ass. It didn't matter. I was going to take it as a sincere compliment.

While Jeff fell back on my bed and smiled up at the ceiling, I found my new little silk kimono, slipped it on and called Abbie. It was already ten -- the appointed time to return one another's sons. This was the point when I made my first slip-up in all these clandestine maneuverings. I never should have let Jeff hear my call to his mother. I think it planted the seeds for what was to follow.

"Hey, Abbie! Are you ready to send Benjamin back to me?" I asked, trying to sound as rested and alert as a forty-two-year-old mama who has been fucked all night could sound.

"Almost!" she said excitedly. "I'll be finished with Benjamin in just a minute or two. You done with Jeff?"

I glanced at Jeff on the bed. His cock was limp and still glistening with a gooey mix of our juices. I hadn't seen his manhood in its limp state very often. I still wasn't over how big and impressive it was. Frankly, the sight of it made me a little weak in the knees -- and, yes, I stood right there and giggled like a schoolgirl.

"Oh . . . I finished things up with Jeff a minute or two ago," I said after recovering from my giggling jag.

I hung up and nudged Jeff, "Time to get dressed, young man. You can't spend the whole day in my bed."

Jeff frowned at me, clearly puzzled by something, "I was thinking -- you don't think Mom and Benjamin are . . . you know?"

"No!" I snorted when it dawned on me what he was suggesting. "No -- definitely not!"

We left it at that. Still, Jeff started me thinking. I started reviewing my conversations with Abbie over the past couple of days and her behavior -- the short phone calls, the way she sounded out of breath -- even the way she said she was 'done with Benjamin' a moment ago. Then I thought about my own end of those phone conversations and my behavior. Perhaps there actually was a possibility that Abbie was being just as bad a mama as I was. I put that thought out of my head for the time being. It was time to get Jeff dressed and looking like a fine young gentleman again.

"Can I call you later, Mrs. Nobbing?" he asked when we were standing at the front door and he was ready to leave.

He made a move to kiss me and I threw a hand up to block him. A goodnight kiss had started all this and I was cautious now, even when it came to such things as little goodbye kisses.

"Just a goodbye kiss! I promise!" he promised.

We kissed alright. Before I could stop him, he had the belt to my little kimono undone and was pulling me close against him. I am ashamed to admit that I brazenly fought back with my own tongue and allowed him liberties with my ass for a minute before I came to my senses and broke off our kissing.

"Call me later if you want, young man!" I gasped and then pushed him out the door. It took a moment to catch my breath and then re-tie my kimono sash. My nipples were making little tents out of the silk.

Edward called around noon to ask if he could return all the lovely new clothing I had left in his truck.

"Come around six, Edward. I have an errand or two to run this afternoon. If you like, you can stay for supper. Benjamin has to work this evening, so it will be just you and me," I told him.

"Sure! You bet! Six o'clock," he beamed. He seemed thrilled by my offer.

A footnote to all our shenanigans that night: I learned from Edward more than a week later that his father had gone fishing at their cabin over the weekend and to his surprise, the fishing had been amazing! He told Edward the fish practically jumped onto his hook. It made me wonder . . .