Good Neighbors Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There really wasn't much room for their corsages and I knew it. I thought they were going to faint right there in front of me when they saw where I was pointing. I'm sure they hadn't bargained on being this intimate so soon.

To shock them even more I slipped both thumbs under the straps of my little dress just where they narrowed into little more than pink strings, lifted them off my chest slightly and said, "Just lift the strap like so, with your finger pulling it out a little, then press the corsage onto the place where it widens here and slip the pin through it. It's easy."

All three boys stared at me. You'd have thought I had just asked them to stick their fingers in a light socket or something.

Preston asked, "Isn't that -um awfully close to your -um . . .?"

"Breast?" I asked innocently.

"Well- yeah- your uh, uh-," he stuttered.

"Breast?" I repeated. This time I gave the cords a little tug. It made my boobs dance.

I was having fun. I thought Marty's and Preston's eyes were going to pop out of their sweet young heads. Benjamin stood frozen in place off to one side. He hadn't taken a breath in some time and it surprised me that he was so shaken. After all, Benjamin had exposed one of my nipples with the same sort of little tug on my dress two nights ago and he'd done a lot more than that afterwards.

"Come on, gentlemen!" I scolded, "You wouldn't 'cop a feel' would you? That wouldn't be very gentlemanly."

"N-no! No, we wouldn't. You're right, that wouldn't be very gentlemanly of us." This time it was Marty who spoke up. They cast glances to one another almost directly over my head and nodded, as if to encourage each other as I stood between them.

Both boys took a deep breath and raised their hands to the straps of my dress.

"Be careful not to prick me," I cautioned as I felt their fingers slipping nervously beneath the straps.

The pair proceeded in tense silence. They truly did make every attempt to behave in a gentlemanly fashion, though my big boobs and the skimpiness of my naughty little dress made it impossible not to expose more than is considered proper. I'm sure they caught a glimpse or two of my nipples from where they stood. Their hands shook as they worked their pins into position and attached each rose just above and along the outer swell of my breasts.

"Ooh! . . . My goodness but I didn't expect that!" I gasped, trying hard to display surprise when Marty and Preston finally stepped back and we all took the opportunity to appreciate the result.

"Fantastic! I love the look!" Benjamin crowed.

"Boy-o-boy!" Preston gasped.

Marty simply stood there staring, eyes wide with a thrilled, almost giddy look on his face.

For my part, I wasn't quite as shocked as I let on. Gazing down into the low-cut 'V' in the dress, I saw what my students saw -- only they were getting a far clearer, full-on frontal view. The weight of the two corsages had acted to pull my dress open even wider. There was a lot more of my big, full boobs on display. A wide, dark pink semi-circle of my areola was visible now and peeking shamelessly out of both cups. The only thing that seemed to be keeping my halter top from falling wide open was my nipples. They were hard from all the excitement and were hooked into the seams of my dress. They were also pushing the material out into sharp little barbs on my chest.

"Your corsages were very thoughtful, Marty, Preston," I told them, then added, "They have a dramatic effect on my whole look, don't you think?"

"I'll say!" Preston beamed.

"Umm-humm!" Benjamin purred.

"Da-a-mn!" Marty gasped, and then added, "They make the dress, Mrs. Haffenshaft!"

Marty was fixated on my nipples as he said this so I wasn't at all certain he was talking about corsages anymore.

"Well, now that you've completed my look for the evening, what do you say we go somewhere for some lessons?" I suggested. "Where are you gentlemen planning on taking me?"

"W-w-well . . . we're gonna take you to my parent's place, if that's ok," Preston told me cautiously. "They have a good sound system and I already cleared a nice space for us to dance. . . That is - if you still want to teach us to dance."

"Oh, that's all I've been thinking about!" I told him eagerly.

At the very moment I finished saying this, my whole body shuddered and twisted slightly in an involuntary fit of excitement. I felt my breasts jiggle with this sudden movement and suspected that my left nipple had escaped. I forced myself not to look down and pretended nothing had changed. Turns out, I didn't need to look. All three boys were staring now at my chest just a little bit to the right of center. I let them stare for a long, delicious moment.

"Well-!" I added, trying to sound as innocent and naïve as possible, "Maybe that's not all I've been thinking about!" To make my little act seem a little more innocent, I clasped my hands together in front of me at my waist, straightened my arms until I felt them pushing my boobs together and then I twisted from side to side like a coy little schoolgirl. It was fun watching three pairs of eyes tracking my wayward nipple as it swayed casually back and forth in front of them.

"Shall we go, gentlemen?" I prompted.

There was a scuffling of feet and suddenly the door was opened and they ushered me out. We made it out onto the sidewalk, where I paused and asked my two new students if they wouldn't both like to offer me their arms. We walked slowly out to the driveway with Marty and Preston as my 'arm candy' and Benjamin leading the way. Benjamin opened the front passenger's door for me but I had other plans.

"I want to ride in back with one of you," I said, with a glance from side to side at my two nervous escorts.

I paused and waited for Preston to open the door with a flourish. Marty looked a little dejected. It was his car and he apparently felt obligated to drive. Preston scurried to the other rear door and Benjamin climbed into the front.

"Buckle up!" I commanded and then, when I looked down to find my own seatbelt, I feigned surprise when I discovered my exposed breast. "Oh my! How did that happen!"

Preston and Mary had an unobstructed view of me and Benjamin did his best to turn my way for a look. I made a little ceremony of plucking the cup of my halter up, tugging it back into place and then drawing my fingers over the nipple to smooth it into place. The nipple was as hard as an eraser.

"There!" I announced, pretending I had solved the problem.

My right nipple slipped free as I tugged my seatbelt into place and buckled it. As I had with my left breast, I pretended not to notice it had escaped and we rode all the way to Marty's with me asking questions of my two new students and attempting to keep a lively conversation going. Twice I had to ask Marty to turn his rearview mirror back onto the road. I wasn't about to let him have a wreck just because he wanted to stare at my nipple.

When we arrived, I waited for all three young men to gather at my door before I began to climb out. It may be old-fashioned but I still think a gentleman should get the door for a lady. Benjamin opened the door for me and Preston offered his hand.

"Oh my!" I gasped. I was part of the way out of the car when I made a dramatic little show of discovering my exposed nipple. I had one foot out of the car by now. My legs were spread nicely and I froze in exactly this position for a moment before I repeated the little show of covering my nipple.

"I guess my boobs have a mind of their own," I chirped while I drew my fingers over the hard nipple.

I lingered another long moment while the three of them gawked at my lovely pink panties.

Benjamin spoke up finally with a goofy grin spread all over his face and said, "Well, at least the roses match your entire outfit!"

I tried to look puzzled. I really did. But I knew exactly what he was talking about.

"Whatever do you mean, Benjamin?" I asked.

"Oh, nothing much. You are just a very fashion-conscious lady, that's all. You have great taste in clothes. We all like the way you dress, don't we?"

Marty and Preston bobbed their heads and grinned like happy young idiots for a long moment. I held my legs open wide the whole time, proudly willing to inspire their pursuit of knowledge at every turn.

Time seemed to speed up for me then. We got straight to our dance lessons. I began with Benjamin in hopes that he had learned enough to be a good example for his friends. Holding me in his arms, feeling the heat of his young body close against mine quickly began to weaken my resolve and made me question so many of my choices about this day.

First, I quickly realized I probably should have spent the entire afternoon with a fist in my poor, dripping little pussy. We had only danced for a minute before I felt my knees grow weak and I realized with a shock that I was so hopelessly aroused already that I might not be able to refuse Benjamin anything he asked of me in my current state. Suddenly, I regretted not owning a dildo. A nice, solid, thick dildo might have done wonders in taking the edge off my screaming, frustrating hunger for big satisfying release.

I must have lost all track of time almost immediately in our lesson. I opened my eyes only to discover Benjamin's handsome young face smiling down at me. My lips and tongue tingled, telling me that we had been kissing. I was wheezing, out of breath and my whole body was seething with excitement.

"Would you like to give Marty or Preston the next lesson, Mrs. Haffenshaft?"

Benjamin released me from what had certainly been a close and quite intimate embrace and backed away from me a single pace. I wobbled slightly without his support, but recovered enough to stay on my feet.

"Wha- . . . Huh?" I fumbled, trying to make sense of my confusion, "But . . . we haven't been dancing for very long!"

"I'm ready!" Preston sang out eagerly. He sprang off the couch, grasped me about the waist with one arm and took up my hand in his other even before Benjamin could step completely away.

I heard the music start again and Preston began to dance with me. He was a bit clumsy but he more than made up for it with his impetuous glee. I managed to stay alert a bit longer with Preston but still, after some vague amount of time I found myself opening my eyes to a smiling Preston gazing down at me. The music wasn't playing anymore, I was certain I had been kissing and my body was aroused beyond all belief. I was out of breath again too.

"That was a wonderful lesson, Mrs. Haffenshaft! I never knew dancing could be this much fun!"

"Um . . . um . . . you're welcome, Preston," I managed to stammer out.

"It's finally my turn for a lesson!" Marty called out from his place on the couch.

He scrambled up to replace Marty in a heartbeat and in seconds we were slowly rolling and shifting to the rhythm of another dance tune as it began. I had no idea how well we were dancing. My dance lessons with all three of them had become one big blur. I had lost track of time too. I didn't know if five minutes had passed or if it had been an hour since we arrived. I felt all creamy inside. I was aroused beyond belief and I couldn't understand why. My entire body was screaming "FUCK ME!"

After dancing for a short time with Marty and just before he suggested we practice a goodnight kiss just like I had with Benjamin and Preston, I happened to cast my eyes to my left for a second before looking back up into my student's eyes and preparing for our kiss.

As I closed my eyes it slowly dawned on me that what I had seen out to my left side were our two hands clasped together in the usual way a couple had of clasping hands. What slowly dawned on me as I remembered the sight of our hands was that the strap to my halter was there, stretched out through both our hands. My mind was in a fog or I would have probably shrieked as I realized I was dancing topless. If Marty hadn't been doing such a wonderful job kissing me, I would most certainly have stopped mid-lesson. As it turned out I seemed to lose consciousness again just as I had with Benjamin and Preston.

"I am learning so much, Mrs. Haffenshaft! Preston's right! Dancing is a lot of fun," Marty told me when I began to come out of my stupor for the third time.

"Um . . . um . . . um," was all I could manage. I was a mess. I was completely out of breath and I was absolutely certain I was topless now.

I looked down to discover not only that my chest was bare but both nipples were standing out on my chest like sharp little spear tips. My breasts were red too and had certainly received a good deal of pummeling. I backed away from Marty, mostly to make sure he couldn't do any more to me with those hands of his.

I should have read all three of them the riot act -- but I was far too aroused to be upset by my bare breasts. They had done far too good a job of driving me to distraction for me to be upset with them. No matter what you may think, it still requires a good deal of skill and finesse to arouse a middle-aged woman. After all, I'm not just some hot blonde pushover with big tits -- well, at least I'm not the pushover part. Benjamin may have been the mastermind of this devious little scheme but his two cohorts had pulled off their share of my undoing masterfully. I didn't have any desire to scold them for this underhanded little plot of theirs. There were other, far more pressing issues confronting me right now. First and foremost, I was hotter than a two-dollar pistol in a cathouse on Saturday night. I could have humped a lamppost.

Second, if I didn't act quickly, these three musketeers would all put their swords in me at once. Being the 'bang' for this 'gang' didn't sound like a proper way to use three hearty young, inexperienced cocks when there was a fully aroused MILF available and in dire need of their services. I didn't need all my holes filled at once and I most certainly didn't want to see all their glorious, precious jizz being splashed around like beer at a fraternity keg party. I was positive Preston's parents wouldn't appreciate finding cum splattered all over their home when they returned.

"Sit . . . down! . . . All three of you! . . . Right now!" I gasped out. I was out of breath and amazingly aroused but I still managed to pull off the 'Mom-in-charge' thing pretty convincingly.

Two of them sat down on opposite ends of the couch and the third crouched on a small armchair facing me. I was still out of breath, but at least I had these three studs on chairs now and far enough from me to feel safe for the moment. I edged back a step, certain there was a chair somewhere behind me. I hadn't bothered to fix my halter yet. The boys were having too much fun ogling my boobs and I didn't want to spoil it.

"Damn all three of you!" I seethed.

As I backed toward a chair I had to look down and behind me. I was shocked to discover that not only were my tits on display, nipples still throbbing from what must have been a lot of tweaking and pinching, but my dress had been hiked up around my waist! I froze, my eyes open wide. That's when I discovered my panties were missing too.

"Where are my panties, gentlemen?" I almost shrieked.

They grinned, glanced at one another in a knowing way and finally, Marty cast his eyes to my right, nodded and said, "You stepped out of them over there."

There my lovely new pink panties lay spread out in a dainty little ring a few of feet to my right. I knew for a fact they fit me too snugly for them to have simply fallen off. I wondered for a moment if they had all taken part in treating me so rudely. My panties looked lonely lying there on the floor like some abandoned plaything. I backed past them, bumped into an upholstered armchair and hastily dropped into it.

I scooted back on the seat and made my next shocking discovery. My pussy was wet! My pussy wasn't just wet, it had most definitely been played with! I looked down past the hem of the hot little dress bunched around my waist and discovered my clit was standing out at the crest of my cleft proud and loud. It was so stiff I could see it even above the tufts of red-gold fur I hadn't had the courage to trim that afternoon.

I was so mad I could have spit bullets in that moment and all my students could do is just grin at me and look proud as peacocks at their accomplishments. I squirmed my bottom deeper into the soft seat cushion and for the first time all evening, I actually let myself savor the tingling, excited tension infecting my nether region. This trio of troublemakers had outdone themselves and it had all been at my expense.

Well, I was going to put an end to their fun and games. I had plans -- as well as some quite urgent needs of my own and I intended to make them pay for all the ways they had taken advantage of a poor helpless, overly aroused MILF like me.

"You boys should be ashamed of yourselves," I announced, staring each one in the eyes for a burning moment before slowly, purposefully placing each of my legs over the arms of my chair. "I think you each deserve to be punished."

I lost eye contact with all three of them immediately. Their smiles vanished the very instant my legs opened. Each of them got a very intense look on their faces as my legs rose and spread and my pussy began to stare back at them. I wasn't sure if I was seeing guilt or lust in them but I didn't care. Each of them would be punished in a manner I felt their naughty, boyish behavior merited.

"Benjamin," I snapped, "Come over here right now! I want you to lick my pussy."

Three young men's jaws dropped but Benjamin did rise slowly and make his way over to my chair. He stood towering over me, looking down at my exposed big tits and my still slick pussy.

"You are going to make me cum," I told him flatly, "Now get down here and bury your sweet young face in Mrs. Haffenshaft's muff."

Thank goodness Benjamin followed instructions well! I didn't even need to grab his ears this time. He attacked my sweet little poptart for all he was worth. First his nose would nuzzle away at my clit while his tongue lapped its way up and down my slit and then his head would slip upward and his tongue would suddenly begin making the lewdest slurping noises across my clit. I'm positive both his friends could hear all the sloppy noise he was making even from where they sat. Even I thought they were lewd sounds. I guess that's why I started cumming almost immediately.

I can't say I was glad I showed so much restraint when I shaved my legs this afternoon -- but I was making up for it now. Benjamin nursed me through one really big earthquake of an orgasm and four of five lovely aftershocks before I interrupted him. I must have made a lot of noise because Preston and Marty were staring at me like I'd just committed a murder. Benjamin was still very much alive, as was my seething, oozing puss.

I tugged roughly at Benjamin's forehead until he was looking up into my eyes and said, "Get me a towel, young man!" He may have just taken the edge off my lustful needs but I wasn't prepared to forgive him or even treat him kindly yet. I was sure he'd been the instigator in my mistreatment.

Benjamin got to his feet, still a little dazed and out of breath. He glanced around him for a moment, seemed to remember where he was and paddled off for the kitchen.

"Marty!" I snapped, "Get over here!"

Marty jumped up and was standing over me, looking down on my seething pussy and heaving chest in no time. Benjamin appeared with a handful of paper towels an instant later. Leave it to a teenager to think of using paper towels on a grown woman's sloppy-wet pussy.