Good Neighbors Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I decided to try a slightly different tactic with Marty. It was easy for me to taunt and tease horny studs until they couldn't hold it any longer. I wanted Marty to learn that there was an appropriate time for him to cum. I think he had already discovered that a selfish dash to the finish line could spoil the joy of his time with a woman. Now I wanted him to understand he could overstay his welcome too.

"Oh Marty, you're giving Mrs. Haffenshaft everything she needs," I murmured in his ear and then added, "Time to give her all your goodies, honey!

I dug my heels into his ass like a good, hard-riding cowgirl and squealed out a heartfelt "Yee-Ha!"

Marty continued stroking into me twice more, then he froze with his cock almost fully withdrawn and rattling sloppily in my opening. He gasped, answered my cowgirl's cry with a "Y-o-o-w! of his own before plunging deep into my belly and letting loose with a glorious salvo of his hot lava.

Suddenly I was swimming in a pitching, bucking sea of cum again and I had a shit-eating grin on my face. My students were indeed learning and I was responsible. Life was so rewarding!

Cum was seeping out of my little slit. My ass was sloshing around in a bucketful of it on the seat and all I could think to call out was, "Preston! Are you ready?" I know I certainly was!

The sight of a young and ready hardon in the moonlight is absolutely mesmerizing for me! Preston was standing in the open car doorway when Marty was finally able to drag himself out from between my open legs. His stiff member fairly glowed in the moonlight. It was so lovely I could have kissed it and pressed it near to my heart (or perhaps between my tits) if my much-abused pussy hadn't desperately needed further attention.

Preston surprised me this time. "Get up on all fours," he announced gruffly. "I want to do it like dogs do it."

I admire a young man who wants to try new things. If he wanted me to be his bitch, I could accept that. Doggy-style was not my favorite position -- mostly because it offered very little contact to my clit as a man stroked away inside me. It also meant Preston's lovely cum was going to run out of me almost as soon as he pumped it into me but I was already swimming in a sea of cum so the warm sensation of his goodies sloshing around inside me didn't matter so much.

"You must be an animal lover!" I called out to him over my shoulder when I was up on all fours. I thrust my ass out as an invitation. "I like a young man who wants to get back to nature and try things on the wild side," I cooed.

Preston wasted no time with foreplay. His hands came to rest at the swell of my hips, the fingers spreading out and digging into my waistline preparing for what was to come. I braced myself. His lovely erection settled warmly along the crack of my ass and he drew it softly through my furrow, as a musician might draw a bow across his instrument in preparation for a performance. As he drew his bow back for the third time, he tipped it lower. His cock caught in my sloppy little opening and he thrust into me for all he was worth. I groaned out with the shock of it and nearly collapsed under his weight as he bore down on my ass. Suddenly, I had a glorious bellyful of him.

Preston laid siege to my sanity with a series of long, deep, relentless strokes that took my breath away and quickly made me forget that I was the teacher here. He was fucking me without mercy and I was cumming with complete abandon. For the moment, nothing else mattered but the orgasms rippling through me like pussy-sized earthquakes.

Suddenly the rear window rolled down right in front of my eyes. I was both surprised and grateful. Benjamin apparently had taken pity on me and lowered the window. I immediately stuck my head out, took a deep breath and then did a most unladylike thing: I began to screech and howl and curse as Preston continued to rut like a beast inside me and I came like his bitch. I am not proud of how I behaved but, lordy, I was having the time of my life!

All wonderful things in life eventually (and sadly) come to an end. Preston's eager young cock did finally reach critical mass. I felt him freeze, his sex pistol deep inside me. He grunted once and then I felt his cock swell inside me. I closed my eyes, reveling in the exquisite pleasure of it all and the next thing I knew there was a soft 'splat' as a big, hot gob of his sweet goodness spattered on the car seat between my legs. Immediately, the rest of his generous offering began to run down my thighs. There is something fulfilling about the exhausted, glorious feelings that follow a long, satisfying round of lusty fucking -- and I had just definitely been fucked to near complete contentment.

I slumped forward, my head well out the window now, shoulders pressed against the door and a portion of the window glass and panted slowly. Preston's spent cock slipped out of me then and I felt another nasty, warm glob of his goodness slither out of me. It was so rewarding to be a teacher!

The door just in front of me opened, a shadowy shape emerged and I heard Marty's footsteps as he scurried around the car.

"I wanna try that too!" Marty screeched as he yanked the squeaking door behind Preston and I open.

Things happened so quickly in the next few seconds that I don't know if I can explain it very well. Preston backed his way out of the backseat and I could feel the cool night air wafting over my backside. It almost gave me a chill. Suddenly there was a scrambling, and jostling behind me. Two hands came to rest on my ass and Marty roughly pulled my bottom backward until it collided with his belly. His hot, hot poker came to rest squarely in the crack of my ass and he froze like this, as if sizing up exactly how it felt to nestle his dick between my cheeks. I, for one, believed there were probably only one or two sensations that ranked any higher -- and they both involved the same general region on my body.

"Oh, boy! . . . This is heaven!" he groaned coarsely to me over my shoulder.

Marty lay frozen like this for the longest time. There was a fleeting moment when I worried he might just cum without ever dipping his wick in my hot candle wax but he didn't. While I waited for Marty to get down to business, I turned quickly to Benjamin and asked, "Benjamin, dear, I think it's time you took us home now." Even with the greatest of efforts I was still barely able to speak above than a whisper.

The car started and so did Marty. Perhaps it's a 'guy' thing or maybe Preston and Marty were just fast learners, but Marty see-sawed his cock in my crack just as Preston had and then on the fourth or fifth stroke, he lowered his lovely key and placed it in my lock. I opened right up for him. I groaned out, arched my back and did everything I could to show my appreciation for his earnest desire to learn.

His cock became a force to be reckoned with. I gripped the door and braced myself. his strokes left me gasping for air as he pulled back until his cock slipped almost out of my straining little hole and then slammed back into me like a runaway freight train. My boobs began to slap the car door and I would shriek each time he buried his cock. Marty grunted with each of his counterstrokes.

We puttered along out of the oilfield and I thought to myself that we must have sounded a lot like one of those oil wells years ago when they were still in operation. Marty was still making lewd squishy sounds inside me even as we rolled past the church a few blocks from home.

It must have been four in the morning by now but I distinctly remember hearing a loud truck rumble past us going the other way. I remember it so clearly because just as the truck passed, Marty let out a deep rumble of his own and began to spew great gobs of his goodies into my poor, abused little hole. My knees almost buckled and my head tipped back like a spirited horse fighting to buck its rider.

Just as with Preston before him, a huge gob of Marty's spunk splattered between my legs and then I felt a gush of his seed mixed with my juices begin to seep down my thighs. Marty collapsed upon my back, sputtered like a motor running out of fuel and then muttered in my ear, "Thank you, Mrs. Haffenshaft! I've given you everything and I've learned so much!"

The car bumped up over the curb into my driveway then. I felt the jolt as we pitched and with that, I gave out completely too. We buckled on the backseat, me on my side and rolling onto the floor. Marty came to rest halfway on the seat. A moment later the car's motor cut off and the rear door opened. I admit I was still in a bit of a daze but I had the presence of mind to realize we were safely home and in my driveway.

"Can I help you out, Mrs. Haffenshaft?" Preston asked.

He was standing with my car door open, offering me his hand. It was very gentlemanly of him I thought and I took it, my mind sharpening and recovering as I twisted and shifted to a sitting position. I stretched my feet out and rose as gracefully as I could with all that cum sloshing around inside me and faced my young student.

"Thank you for a lovely evening, Preston. I hope we can do this again really soon," I whispered to him before giving him a lovely and soulful goodnight kiss.

I slipped out of his arms and circled around to find my most recent and quite exhausted partner standing by the open rear car door. "I hope you learned a thing or two tonight, Marty. You are a gifted and earnest student. Why don't you call me some time? Like tomorrow maybe? Do you still want to do a little barbering?" I gave him a nice long, heated kiss just as I had Preston. I think he understood how much I appreciated his hard work. At least, he had an awfully stiff erection that poked me in the ribs by the time we were done kissing.

I turned my attention to Benjamin next. He climbed out of the driver's seat slowly as I ended my long delicious kiss with Marty. He looked disappointed. I suppose watching and hearing his friends slogging away like eager little beavers with me in the backseat could have that effect on him. He also looked genuinely contrite, as well he should. It still upset me that he had taken such liberties with me. Still, from the look on his handsome young face I probably had punished the poor boy enough.

I put my hand in his and from the front of the car I turned toward Marty and Preston who were standing on either side of the car now, still completely nude, flashed them a smile and slowly made my way to the garage door opener. When I tell you I walked slowly, I mean slowly. I was still insanely aroused. Though I could never have stopped to look, the insides of my thighs were slick clear to my knees with a nasty mix of teen lust and MILF nectar. My pussy lips were quivering and pulsating with my every step I took. I felt like I was walking in some insanely distorted, amplified fashion. It was as if my hips, my pussy, my entire sexual being was screaming out as we strolled to the garage door. If this is how a cat in heat feels, I thought, I wondered why the world hadn't already been completely overrun by cats.

I keyed in my code and the door began to open. The lights inside came on. I stepped into the garage, casually towing Benjamin along at my side. When we reached the side of my car, I abruptly shoved my young partner against it, stretched up on my toes to give him a vigorous but stirring little kiss on the lips while I hastily unfastened his pants. I slithered down his warm, hard body until I was crouched in front of him. I hurried to finish my task and peel his slacks and underwear down to his knees. His cock sprang out of his shorts all stiff and hard like a commando that had been lying in wait for me. I gave his glorious erection the same inviting kiss I had given his lips, stroked it once from base to head and grinned up at him.

"You'll have catch me before you can do anything with this, young man!" I told him as I gave his cock a gentle tug and let it bounce in my face like a diving board.

I stood suddenly, scurried to the door leading into the house and turned to survey the scene. Benjamin seemed frozen in shock for the moment. Marty and Preston were grinning like happy idiots at me. Both their cocks were now in the locked and upright position. Boy, I thought to myself in that moment, I hoped they would remember to call me later. I expected their education might just take the rest of the summer to complete.

Benjamin grunted and jumped like an awakened animal. His grunt snapped me back to my senses. He was tugging at his pants now. I reached out to the button on the wall and set the garage door to closing. I waved to the two grinning, but nude young men standing in my driveway, then turned and scrambled toward my bedroom. This glorious night was not over yet!

Because I was so aroused, I'm afraid I couldn't run very fast. I felt like I was about to cum with every step I took. My hips seemed to have a mind of their own. Benjamin caught me before I could even make it to the top of the stairs. He grabbed both my ankles and brought me to my knees right there on the stairway. Apparently, he too wanted to mount me like a dog, because he fell in between my open legs, settled that stiff, hot cock of his into the crack of my ass and sighed as if he'd found heaven.

His cock felt like a torch as it dug into the cold ooze still coating every inch of my private parts. All that heat between my cheeks made me giddy and I found myself giggling, my bottom rolling and bucking against all that stiff, hot meat.

We left a truly nasty mess right there on the stairway. When Benjamin had finished cumming inside me, his rich goodness just bubbled out of me in one long string of goo. The sound it made as it splashed on the carpet was obscene but ever so thrilling.

I was scooped up like a bag of bones, Benjamin's warm gift still oozing out of me, taken directly to my bedroom and deposited gently in the center of the bed. My young stud turned on the bedside lamp then and began to remove his jacket, shirt and tie.

I smirked. It had been less than five minutes since his latest eruption inside me and his cock was already displaying new signs of life.

"You gonna use that thing on me again?" I asked, openly staring at his rapidly recovering weapon.

"The night's young," he answered just before crawling on top of me and kissing me the way I love to be kissed.

"Sorry about how I treated you earlier," he whispered after we broke away from that long, lovely kiss.

"Don't ever pull a stunt like that again," I said, trying hard to sound stern and motherly.

Benjamin was making a stern and motherly demeanor difficult. He was fully erect by now and the head of his ol' cock was now poking insistently at my dripping little honey-hole. Young men can be so distracting -- and without even trying most of the time.

I lost control of things at this point. My memory grows fuzzy over details. Benjamin spent a lot of time with my legs on his shoulders. I remember a lot of screaming on my part and we both ended up in a breathless, sweaty heap. And then, as I remember it, we did it all over again -- at least once.

The sun had been up for some time when I awoke. Benjamin's hands seemed to be all in a tangle between my open legs. I realized with a shudder that the hot stiff thing in my fingers was another one of his lovely, resolute boners.

This time, I decided, I was going to beat my young stud to the first stroke. I was going to get on top of this situation! His hard cock made a perfect handle as I pulled myself up to a sitting position.

"Good gravy, mister!" I exclaimed, "Doesn't this thing ever relax?" To make my point, I gave his post a good squeeze.

Benjamin groaned. Apparently, I was more awake than he. After a long pause he answered, "It might -- but, Mrs. Haffenshaft, you are so hot!"

It pleased me that he still called me 'Mrs. Haffenshaft.' It made me feel respected and appreciated. Even as I pleasured myself with him and did deliciously unspeakable things with him, Benjamin reminded me that I was indeed teaching him valuable lessons and he respected me.

He filled both his hands with my boobs as I climbed atop him and filled my pussy with his cock. It seemed like an equitable arrangement to me. It took me the longest time -- and an obscenely sweaty, noisy amount of effort before I could work all the nervous energy out of the boy's cock this time. Benjamin had so much pent-up energy!

When we finally finished and I was able to roll off of Benjamin and stand beside the bed, my belly, the inside of my thighs and my ass were either slick with Benjamin's most recent measure of youthful excitement or heavily encrusted in sixteen hours worth of teen-versus-MILF lust. Surveying my condition, I remembered a term my husband Ernie had used to describe a friend's ex-wife following a messy divorce that involved massive amounts of infidelity. The word he had used was cumslut. Scraping something crusty from behind my ear and surveying the glistening fresh dose of Benjamin's fevered dedication spread out on my belly, I decided I had earned the title cumslut. The two of us showered together. That took another hour and all the hot water in the house.

We dressed, I called Liz and arranged a 'son-swap' in ten minutes. I still couldn't bring myself to raise my suspicions with Liz and her involvement with my son, Jeff. I know I had no right to be upset. After all, I had just spent hours performing some shameful deeds with her son. For a quick second I wondered if it would make me feel any better to find out my best friend had behaved just as shamefully with my own son. If I hadn't had other important things on my mind, I might have worried about it more. Instead, I gave Benjamin a hasty goodbye kiss, pried his hand off my left boob and pushed him out the front door just as Jeff climbed the front steps. It shocked me to see that the two of them had almost identical dreamy grins on their young faces!