Good Neighbors Ch. 107

Story Info
We decide on our destination.
771 words
4.77
2.7k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 108 of the 189 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
408 Followers

It was a quiet night. It was quiet because my arms stayed around her while she slept. I wasn't worried about it because I was planning on staying home the next day. One of the biggest misconceptions about me is that I am the warmest person under a blanket. My neighbor creates enough heat on her own to the point that there are times even in the cold that we knock the blanket off. This was one of those nights as she lay there naked with my arms around her.

The next morning, my alarm was a kiss from her on my lips. I opened my eyes and saw her laying on top of me. I smiled as I saw hers. I then looked over and saw that it was only 5am.

"You're up early, Beloved," I said in a very sleepy voice.

"I had a dream about where to go."

"Where are we going?"

"I am thinking Costa Rica. My sister went there a few times and can't stop talking about it."

I smiled a little wider.

"So, we're going to Costa Rica then."

This earned me a deeper kiss before she let her hands wander down my body. I wasn't surprised when I started rubbing against her privacy almost on instinct. She pushed herself up, so she was straddling me before sliding me inside of her. As she rode me, she kept mentioning ideas on what we needed to do. My hands were on her shapely hips as she kept riding me. She then pulled out a dirty trick.

"You know you are going to be a good boy and cum for me."

I don't know how that worked, but I did. I could see her smiling as she rode me a little longer before I felt the tell-tale squeeze. She paused for a moment before she leaned back down to kiss me.

"Good boy," she whispered.

We cleaned up before making some coffee and enjoying some breakfast before she pulled out her laptop to start looking for tickets. Meanwhile, I was trying to remember where my passport was. Although I never took a vacation with Missy, I did own a passport for the international trips for business purposes. I looked over at my neighbor.

"Do you own a passport, Amor?"

She paused for a bit. Then smiled.

"I do. It's a good thing since they're saying it almost takes a year now to get one."

It went on like that for a while before I started to look on my laptop. Besides the two emails from Matt, wishing me luck, I was greeted by an email from Aubrey. Apparently, she was looking online yesterday for deals and found a few to consider. I showed them to my neighbor who balked at first. When I showed her it would be a ten-day trip, she loosened up a bit before I bought the tickets for two weeks from now. It was after I bought the tickets, she looked at me with a questioning look on her face.

"Did you mention new swimsuit?" she asked before smiling.

Instead of looking online, we actually dressed and headed to the local shop that sold some racier swimsuits. As she started to select some good ones, I smiled wider. That was until a younger woman came over to check on me.

"Are you finding what you are looking for, sir?"

"My girlfriend is doing the shopping. Thank you though."

As she walked away, my neighbor looked at me.

"Girlfriend?"

I smiled.

Then she went back to looking at suits. After a while, she settled on a turquoise one piece and a brown bikini that set off her hair nicely. It was as we were walking out the door that she smacked me in the arm.

"I can't believe you said that."

"She was asking if I needed help and it was the first thing that came to mind."

She seemed to buy that answer as we found a place for lunch. Over a couple of Reuban sandwiches, we talked about the other things we needed to accomplish before our trip. It was a beautiful afternoon. As I drove home, I kept wondering if this was all a dream or if it was really happening.

My answer came a few hours later after I warned Matt when the trip would be. He was proud of me for figuring things out and gave me some ideas on what not to pack. It was then a beautiful neighbor fell into my arms on her couch and I held her for as long as she wanted me to.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
408 Followers