Good Neighbors Ch. 109

Story Info
Getting ready for my assistant's birthday.
913 words
4.91
2.7k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 110 of the 189 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers

As we were counting down the days to our trip to Costa Rica, there was a circled date on the calendar. I went over to it and looked before I finished brushing my teeth. It was then I saw whose birthday was marked. As I started to remember why it was circled, I then remember how it was one of the rare times a year when Missy would have a girl's night out with Aubrey. As I alluded to in previous writings, Missy and Aubrey were college roommates before I started dating Missy. They would go out on occasion, but usually with me as a designated driver except for Aubrey's birthday. I never knew why, but I was curious what Aubrey was planning this year.

I called my neighbor to check on her before I walked over. I went straight through the door and saw her beautiful smile and little else. She ran up to me stark naked and kissed me on the lips before grabbing my hips to pull me closer to her. I kept kissing. I started to hold her closer until she reached for my belt.

"I hope you didn't make plans for tonight," she said.

"Why is that?" I asked as my lips started kissing her neck.

"I invited Aubrey over for dinner and I need you to be here."

I stopped for a moment.

"You did?"

"Well, yeah. She broke up with her boyfriend last week and I didn't want her to be alone on her birthday."

I started to kiss her neck again before I remembered.

"Her boyfriend she argued with around Thanksgiving?"

"Same one."

I pulled her over to the couch and pulled her down with me, so she was on my lap and holding her. She started kissing me a bit more enthusiastically before she stopped again.

"Can you bring home flowers?"

"Yes."

"And we'll need some more wine also."

"Okay."

"And maybe some chocolates. She's a big fan of the caramels."

"Sweetheart, did you just want to text me a list after you let me leave?"

She shook her head.

"I'm sorry, Romeo. I just want to help her feel better after that breakup. It was four months and I want her to be encouraged to try again."

I started to talk, but her kiss interrupted me before she kept talking.

"I know this violates your policy of separation of personal and work lives staying separate. But she was Missy's main girl during college. We need to do something."

I couldn't disagree with her. I started kissing her again before she started to undo my dress shirt.

"What are you doing?" I said playfully.

"Giving you my first thank you for helping me. Hope you don't mind."

It turned out to be a forty-five minute thank you before I drove to the office and made it up to my office. There sat Aubrey, working on something at her desk. I walked up to her and pulled a chair to get close.

"You okay?"

She looked at me before having a weird look on her face.

"Um...I'm okay. Why?"

"Well, my neighbor says you're coming over for dinner and I was wondering if you needed anything today. Like the rest of the day off or whatever."

She was smiling for a moment before she laughed a bit.

"You're really trying, Leo. I appreciate that. I am good. My plan is to disappear around three so I can finish moving my stuff out of his apartment and drop it off in my new one."

"I could go with and help."

"You could, but you'd also clobber that piece of shit too and I don't need you in trouble for me."

I smiled.

"Well, if you need to go earlier, I get it. Just let me know, okay?"

"Sure. By the way, Leo?"

"Yeah?"

"He already quit before you could fire him. Apparently, he was also a crappy programmer."

I smiled a bit wider as I started working on reports. Around noon, Aubrey announced that she was going to take me up on her offer before she left. I called Matt and warned him that I was going to bail early. I told him about what was going on and he seemed to warm to the idea.

"You think she would like her bonus check early? It might help with moving into a new place."

"I think that's a great idea," I said as I kicked myself for not offering it to her myself.

As I headed downstairs to the car, I received the text from my neighbor. She put on there the flowers, wine, chocolate and some bath bombs. I thought that was a little weird before I remembered how relaxing they could be. I stopped by the appropriate places to get everything before I headed to my neighbor's house. I started to unload the car before she came out in a robe to assist. I was curious why a robe until I noticed she wasn't fully dressed underneath.

I hurried and moved the stuff into her house before she dropped the robe and showed off the panties she was wearing that did little to hide her cute ass. It became the second time I spent with her naked prior to getting everything ready for Aubrey. As I lay there recovering from the cyclone known as my neighbor, I pondered what was in store for the rest of the night with my neighbor and my assistant.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers