Good Neighbors Ch. 113

Story Info
She convinces me to gift my assistant.
780 words
4.33
2.5k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 114 of the 189 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
407 Followers

There are few things in this world that are as gorgeous as my neighbor when she is primed. Sometimes, she likes to play the innocent card when she teases me. Then there are the times she pulls the "this is what I want" routine where she tells me exactly what she wants knowing full well that I would do it. Then there is the simple "moan until I explode" routine. All three are effective to drive me crazy when we have the opportunity.

The idea of her having a fourth seductive mood never occurred to me. It was when she was talking to me about visiting Aubrey that she popped out this mood. It was like she was using her voice to push me into my usual self. This was the one that always fell for her tricks, the one who was always wanting to be of service to my queen. It started easily enough.

"Hey, Romeo," she started. "I think we should go get Aubrey a house-warming gift."

I look at her skeptically. Usually, my neighbor was always trying to dissuade me from spending money. This was different.

"Is there something she told you she needed for her apartment?" I asked.

I could see her start to flutter her eyes a little as she started to rub herself against me. Luckily, we were on her couch. Even luckier for me, I was already turned on and easy pickings for her seduction.

"I bet she could use some decent cookware," she started as she began to kiss along my neck.

I could feel myself beginning to lose it. I tried to come up with an escape just in case.

"Any particular kind?" I asked, secretly wishing she would not move from my neck.

She responded by sliding herself onto my lap facing me. Her lips kept teasing the same spot on my neck as her hands began to pull my t-shirt upwards. I was already lost at that point. The shirt came off and she started teasing my chest with her fingertips.

"I'm sure we can find something. Right now, I feel like checking out something else," she purred.

Game, set, match.

She started kissing my neck more. My hands started to rub up and down her back until I was able to slide them under her t-shirt. As per her custom nowadays when we were at her house, there was no bra. I started to pull her t-shirt up until it was off her and on the couch next to me. She took the opportunity to press her breasts against my chest as she went in for a deep kiss. If she already conquered me before, this was her taking the spoils after my defeat. She backed off, almost framing the perfect picture in my vision. Seeing her beautiful hair framing her face, her smile brightening up my view...I was defeated.

I looked at her longingly. She already knew she won. But instead of gloating, she slipped off me and took me by the hand.

"You're mine now, Leo," she whispered as she guided me towards her room.

I followed, watching her as she slowly started slipping out of her lounge pants. It was a majestic picture before me. As she slipped on the bed, she was already in her favorite position looking back at me invitingly. I slipped onto the bed and started to rub her rear while she melted in my hands. It wasn't long until I was inside of her as we knew it was going.

The climax was magnificent. We were holding each other in her bed by this time before she looked me in my eyes.

"Did that convince you?" she asked me.

I looked at her before smiling.

"You know you never have to convince me of anything, Beloved."

She smiled.

"Would you rather me not convince you?"

I smiled.

"I like it when you feel like you have to."

She looked at me in mock surprise.

"You mean I didn't have to seduce you?"

I laughed.

"You can have whatever you want, Beloved. All you have to do is ask."

She smiled.

"I was only playing, Romeo. Can you drive me to the store to pick it up?"

I nodded my head.

"I have never bought cookware before."

She looked at me while she grabbed her lounge pants.

"I have some ideas. It sounds like she could use help."

I smiled as I grabbed my pants and started to dress.

"I love your big heart," I said.

She looked at me with that cute look of her blushing. Then she leaned over and kissed me before we went to retrieve our shirts.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
407 Followers